Samus Aran vs Megaman X (X4 Armor)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
The Bounty Hunter versus the final creation of Dr. Light.

Once again, Sigma is up to his usual tricks. However, as the Maverick Hunters X and Zero make it to Sigma's lair, they find the smoking pieces of the one-time Maverick Hunter in a heap.

"You're late for the party," Samus Aran says.

"Who are you?" Zero asks. "Are you a Reploid?"

"No. Human," comes the reply. "I'm Samus Aran. I received word that there was a Metroid colony here. Unfortunately, Sigma here had built his fortress onto this place. Turns out he destroyed the colony long ago."

In the meantime, X and Zero are scanning Samus. What they do see is that her Powersuit is nothing that Dr. Cain could ever dream of.

"My job is finished here. I must be going," Samus says.

"Wait a second," X intervenes. "We want to ask you some questions. If you would come with--"

"No."

That shoots X down. "What?"

"I said no," Samus replies. "I have other engaements to keep and I can't be late."

Zero pulls out his saber. "We can do this the easy way, or the hard way. Choose."

Samus says anything. As she turns to leave, Zero attacks. One well-aimed plasma shot from Samus destroys his Saber...as well as his arm.

"Zero!" X cries out as the ponytailed Maverick Hunter lands on Sigma's remains, holding the stump in great pain. "You will pay for that!"

Samus readies her Arm Cannon. "Your funeral."

X has only the X4 Armor, not the Black Ultimate Armor. Both have their abilities and all weapons are enabled.

ESB -1138
X wins

Emperor Ashtar
. . .I wish Acrosurge was here. . .

Who else?
The X-miester.

Bruce Leeroy
Samus takes off her suit, wows him, then WTFpwns him with the Ice Beam.

Xenogears
X takes it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.