Asuka Vs Hitomi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperor Ashtar
Enjoy

StyleTime
NOBODY SAY ANYTHING!

Lmao You know how hilarious that would be? stick out tongue

Xenogears
Oh, lol, I thought this was the link to the one I made.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=443060

Looks like you didn't use the search function this time.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Xenogears

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=443060

Looks like you didn't use the search function this time. http://I.justgotowned.com/

sad

Xenogears
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
http://I.justgotowned.com/

sad Nah...

Superboy Prime
Just for the record:

Hitomi wins.

StyleTime
It's because it's heavily assumed that Kokoro can't take shots from a gun. Fury has ran straight through a tank assault unscratched, then snapped off the turret and tossed it far.

It seems you do not listen. Asuka's srength has been proven already. What she did in the beginning of T5 and in her epilogue shows how much strength she has. Hitomi placed third place in DOA3, is that it? Sorry, that doesn't tell us how strong she is. It can just be assumed she's as strong as someone she has beaten, such as Jann Lee.

It seems as if you want to believe placing third in DOA3 > anything Asuka has shown to do, well I'm sorry to burst your bubble. Asuka's demonstrated her leg power by jumping of skyscrapers with her bike, and can punch Jin a long distance away before making him smack into a boulder and shattering it to bits. Hitomi has no strength feats. She just beat the crap out of people.
I actually meant to type Akira instead of Bryan embarrasment , but meh.

I own the game. I saw what Asuka did. Now by your own logic, Hitomi can't replicate those strength feats because she hasn't performed them. Now, I ask you. Hitomi has actually beaten people, so Asuka's one little thing is much. Hitomi doesn't need to be as strong as Asuka to win. I didn't introduce that logic. You did my friend.

No, I brought that up to show that Hitomi actually has....wins. Asuka can not attest to that at this point. At this point, she's just another face in the Tekken crowd.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by StyleTime

I own the game. I saw what Asuka did. Now by your own logic, Hitomi can't replicate those strength feats because she hasn't performed them. Now, I ask you. Hitomi has actually beaten people, so Asuka's one little thing is much. Hitomi doesn't need to be as strong as Asuka to win. I didn't introduce that logic. You did my friend.

The problem with using "who beat who" logic is that anyone can be written to beat anyone in a fictional medium without proper feats. That's what we call in versus jobbing, I don't understand why in Comic Book versus it's understood that feats for the most part are needed in an assessment vs victories when compared to game versus. Not trying to suggest we should ignore fights, but there is a ridiculous Hyper Focus of who can beat who in games versus. Yeah, Hitomi has beaten people before, but so has Asuka. Sure, hitomi beat more notible characters in Doa, But Hitomi beating a guy who can K.O. can dinosaurs is no really much of an argument?

Asuka: Has clearly demonstrated better leg power than Hitmomi. she was propelling herself from Sky scrappers of the Tokyo Skyline. So, a kick from Asuka is by all means deadly

Also, she uses what seems to be a derivative of Jujustu versus Hitomi who seems to be a Karate Purist. If Asuka reduces the fight to a ground sprawl she can win this.

She has better grabs then Hitomi, and can break her limbs if she get's close

Hitomi: Has harder strikes since she uses a style that mainly rely's on linear strikes to do damage. So, head on damge is given to hitomi, but to be fair asuka has demonstrated better power.

Hitomi can wins this if she reduces the fight to pure striking, and does not fall or get too close. I don't know what variation karate she use's, but regardless against a Style style like Asuka she has to be the more cautious of the two.

Hitomi most likely has the most durability here since she fought Jann lee, but regardless of durability she can only take so much hits.

I'm going to give this to Asuka. . . Even though I love Hitomi.

Sam Z
As always, Asuka kills Hitomi with her HORRIBLE voice.

StyleTime
The problem with using "who beat who" logic is that anyone can be written to beat anyone in a fictional medium without proper feats. That's what we call in versus jobbing, I don't understand why in Comic Book versus it's understood that feats for the most part are needed in an assessment vs victories when compared to game versus. Not trying to suggest we should ignore fights, but there is a ridiculous Hyper Focus of who can beat who in games versus. Yeah, Hitomi has beaten people before, but so has Asuka. Sure, hitomi beat more notible characters in Doa, But Hitomi beating a guy who can K.O. can dinosaurs is no really much of an argument?

Asuka: Has clearly demonstrated better leg power than Hitmomi. she was propelling herself from Sky scrappers of the Tokyo Skyline. So, a kick from Asuka is by all means deadly

Also, she uses what seems to be a derivative of Jujustu versus Hitomi who seems to be a Karate Purist. If Asuka reduces the fight to a ground sprawl she can win this.

She has better grabs then Hitomi, and can break her limbs if she get's close

Hitomi: Has harder strikes since she uses a style that mainly rely's on linear strikes to do damage. So, head on damge is given to hitomi, but to be fair asuka has demonstrated better power.

Hitomi can wins this if she reduces the fight to pure striking, and does not fall or get too close. I don't know what variation karate she use's, but regardless against a Style style like Asuka she has to be the more cautious of the two.

Hitomi most likely has the most durability here since she fought Jann lee, but regardless of durability she can only take so much hits.

I'm going to give this to Asuka. . . Even though I love Hitomi.

The comics vs forum is the whole reason I joined KMC back in 2005 and I can tell you that we definitely use the "who beat who" argument. It's only in times of extremely blatant mismatches i.e. Wolverine vs Hulk that fights are disregarded.

The "who beat who" thing is especially useful when debating martial artists since it's nearly impossible to tell skill without actually seeing who beat who.

While your assessment is indeed logical, remember this is video game fighting.

Asuka's strength advantage is nullified by Hitomi's durability too. Then it comes down to skill, which is determined by who they've beat usually. I don't think that's unreasonable.

Emperor Ashtar

The "who beat who" thing is especially useful when debating martial artists since it's nearly impossible to tell skill without actually seeing who beat who.
I disagree, anyone can be written to beat anyone which is the point I'm trying to emphasize. Look at SNK's jobbing problem, it's mostly because of who can beat who. If arguments like that are valid and taken entirely for face value then Terry and Jin are not allowed to lose any versus ever.

While your assessment is indeed logical, remember this is video game fighting.

That doesn't mean we should debate in such a linear manner.

Asuka's strength advantage is nullified by Hitomi's durability too.

Your thinking too linear here, it's not as if Hitomi's durability will remain at a constant regardless of how much punishment she can take.

Xenogears
I actually meant to type Akira instead of Bryan embarrasment , but meh.

No, I brought that up to show that Hitomi actually has....wins. Asuka can not attest to that at this point. At this point, she's just another face in the Tekken crowd. Excuse me? laughing You were the one who from the beginning said Asuka can't beat Hitomi since she hasn't placed 3rd in a tournament, disregarding her capabilities nonetheless. Then I used your logic saying Hitomi can't perform Asuka's abilities showing how retarded it was.

How many of those people can pull off Asuka's feats, hmm? Also, Asuka could've beaten more people than Hitomi did for all we know, so saying Hitomi has beaten people in DOA isn't a supportive argument.

And for the record, I never said Asuka would curbstomp Hitomi actually. I believe they're on par, thus why I made the Asuka vs. Hitomi thread long ago.

Regarding Hitomi's durability, just because she was up against Jann Lee doesn't mean she can take the same type of blows it took to knock out the T-Rex. For all we know, Jann Lee has fought much seriously against her, or Hitomi may've dodged most of his blows. I can even support this with the way she fights in her DOA3 epilogue. She gets smacked to the ground by her dad in 1 move. Later on, she fights her dad dodging all of his blows. She was never shown taking blows the likes of Jann Lee's and still be able fight afterwards. The durability argument is bullshit.

StyleTime
I disagree, anyone can be written to beat anyone which is the point I'm trying to emphasize. Look at SNK's jobbing problem, it's mostly because of who can beat who. If arguments like that are valid and taken entirely for face value then Terry and Jin are not allowed to lose any versus ever.

That doesn't mean we should debate in such a linear manner.

Your thinking too linear here, it's not as if Hitomi's durability will remain at a constant regardless of how much punishment she can take.
I said we have to keep our wits about us concerning the "who beat who" deal. If Lady Shiva beats Batman, we say she's better. If Spiderman beats Hulk, THEN we call bullshit. The "who beat who" argument has its uses.

Could you elaborate on this please?

It need only remain constant long enough to beat Asuka. It remains constant long enough for guys like Jann Lee.
Excuse me? laughing You were the one who from the beginning said Asuka can't beat Hitomi since she hasn't placed 3rd in a tournament, disregarding her capabilities nonetheless. Then I used your logic saying Hitomi can't perform Asuka's abilities showing how retarded it was.

How many of those people can pull off Asuka's feats, hmm? Also, Asuka could've beaten more people than Hitomi did for all we know, so saying Hitomi has beaten people in DOA isn't a supportive argument.

And for the record, I never said Asuka would curbstomp Hitomi actually. I believe they're on par, thus why I made the Asuka vs. Hitomi thread long ago.
I was talking about the logic of "mimic" that you brought. You misunderstood me. I never said that Hitomi could, for example, explode a thick tree because she can beat Jann Lee. I never said she punch Jin into a rock either. I DID say she could beat Asuka considering that little Jin thing won't give Asuka an edge in anything other than strength.

Yes, it is.

I never said you did. Why are you getting so upset about all this?
Originally posted by Sam Z
As always, Asuka kills Hitomi with her HORRIBLE voice.
This is true. Can we ban Asuka's voice from this?

Xenogears
I said we have to keep our wits about us concerning the "who beat who" deal. If Lady Shiva beats Batman, we say she's better. If Spiderman beats Hulk, THEN we call bullshit. The "who beat who" argument has its uses.

It need only remain constant long enough to beat Asuka. It remains constan long enough for guys like Jann Lee.

I was talking about the logic of "mimic" that you brought. You misunderstood me. I never said that Hitomi could, for example, explode a thick tree because she can beat Jann Lee. I never said she punch Jin into a rock either. I DID say she could beat Asuka considering that little Jin thing won't give Asuka an edge in anything other than strength.

Yes, it is.

I never said you did. Why are you getting so upset about all this?

This is true. Can we ban Asuka's voice from this? Despite all that, you argued since Hitomi placed 3rd in a tournament, she would beat Asuka, even though you don't know where Asuka placed in T5, and regardless of what Asuka is capable of. I like how you refer to Asuka's feat "that little Jin thing" laughing out loud. Placing 3rd in DOA3 > Asuka's feats? Give proof.

No, it isn't. Find out where Asuka placed in T5 then come back and argue that.

Never said that you said it. I was just pointing it out to you so that you won't think I believe Asuka is better than Hitomi.

Emperor Ashtar
You missed my point again, anyone can be written to beat anyone. That doesn't mean they have what's neccessary to win. "Skill" is how you use your assets during a fight and exploit your opponents liabilities. To simply state that said character beating said character means he can win said match is bad debating IMO.

It's not like weaker characters have never jobbed stronger ones before. I'm not trying to disregard them, but they seem to be the bulk of your argument.

It need only remain constant long enough to beat Asuka. It remains constan long enough for guys like Jann Lee.

Jann Lee =/= Asuka, they are two different people.

A fight Hitomi had against someone else should not be the deciding factor in this fight.

I'm giving Hitomi the advantage on durability simply because I'm not a jerk. In actaulity, we do not know how Hitomi dealt with said blows. There is no evidence suggesting she took them directly or tha she can take hit's like that directly.

Also, asuka has high durability as well considering her body endured impacts capable of launching her across tokyo.

Xenogears
I made an edit on my second to last post regarding Hitomi's durability.

EDIT: I meant to say much less seriously in that post.

StyleTime
Despite all that, you argued since Hitomi placed 3rd in a tournament, she would beat Asuka, even though you don't know where Asuka placed in T5, and regardless of what Asuka is capable of. I like how you refer to Asuka's feat "that little Jin thing" laughing out loud. Placing 3rd in DOA3 > Asuka's feats? Give proof.

Never said that you said it. I was just pointing it out to you so that you won't think I believe Asuka is better than Hitomi.
My point. Until we see, Asuka looses. For any other character we would have handled it like that. I'm not sure why you're making an exception for Asuka.

The DOA3 ending for Hitomi happens before the tournament. Hitomi has gotten better since then.
You missed my point again, anyone can be written to beat anyone. That doesn't mean they have what's neccessary to win. "Skill" is how you use your assets during a fight and exploit your opponents liabilities. To simply state that said character beating said character means he can win said match is bad debating IMO.

It's not like weaker characters have never jobbed stronger ones before. I'm not trying to disregard them, but they seem to be the bulk of your argument.

Jann Lee =/= Asuka, they are two different people.

A fight Hitomi had against someone else should not be the deciding factor in this fight.

I'm giving Hitomi the advantage on durability simply because I'm not a jerk. In actaulity, we do not know how Hitomi dealt with said blows. There is no evidence suggesting she took them directly or tha she can take hit's like that directly.

Also, asuka has high durability as well considering her body endured impacts capable of launching her across tokyo.
No I commented on asinine writing when I mentioned Spiderman vs Hulk. It happens. We are all intelligent enough to disregard the aforementioned fights. It's only bad debating when said character has consistently proven to be far underequipped for beating the person he or she beat. Since day 1, Hitomi has done well. I don't see why we should discount her victories. Although, I'm not sure if you're suggesting that. I apologize if you're not.

Different? Yes. I am comparing strength though. You were trying to tell me that Asuka could KO Hitomi due to a strength advatange. Naturally, I brought someone with similar strength who failed to KO Hitomi.

Hey it's either durability or speed. We know Hitomi had to defend against the blows in one manner or another. My point is that she can deal with them.

Also, the Tokyo biking trip is being a little exaggerated. She had forward momentum and wasn't completely leaping under her own strength.

Emperor Ashtar

No I commented on asinine writing when I mentioned Spiderman vs Hulk. It happens. We are all intelligent enough to disregard the aforementioned fights. It's only bad debating when said character has consistently proven to be far underequipped for beating the person he or she beat. Since day 1, Hitomi has done well. I don't see why we should discount her victories. Although, I'm not sure if you're suggesting that. I apologize if you're not.

I'm not trying to discount her victories, but if the bulk of your argument is since Hitmomi beat whoever then she can beat Asuka then IMO that's a bad argument. Especially considering the fight was ambigous, we did not see her display anything. I'm simply giving her somethings because I'm not a pedantic person.

Different? Yes. I am comparing strength though. You were trying to tell me that Asuka could KO Hitomi due to a strength advatange. Naturally, I brought someone with similar strength who failed to KO Hitomi.

Said person does not fight like Asuka, and we do not know how the fight went down. Do you honestly believe that Jannlee has the same approach in fighting as Asuka? And, I never stated Asuka can defeat Hitomi with soley her blows.

Hey it's either durability or speed. We know Hitomi had to defend against the blows in one manner or another. My point is that she can deal with them.

I never said she couldn't, but the way you put it as that Hitomi defending some blows means she wins. Unless, there's more to your argument, that's really not much. Besides, Jann lee performed some of his strongest move during that time. It's not like hitomi was hit by flying jumping kicks every second.

Also, the Tokyo biking trip is being a little exaggerated. She had forward momentum and wasn't completely leaping under her own strength.

Still, she jumped from Tokyo Tower and survived. And, she was kicking of walls whilst carrying her weight plus a bikes. That's good enough to convince me that she has more leg power.

Xenogears
Asuka has shown better strength and durability feats. Placing third in DOA3 or beating Jann Lee (doubtful of those anyway, where's the proof that she did) is not saying much about Hitomi's strength or durability.

Emperor Ashtar
Asuka has shown better strength and durability feats. Placing third in DOA3 or beating Jann Lee (doubtful of those anyway, where's the proof that she did) is not saying much about her strength or durability.

I'm going to have to agree. . .

Cale_Daziel
Hitomi

StyleTime
Sorry for responding late. I had to get to sleep because I needed wake up early today. Anyways...
I'm not trying to discount her victories, but if the bulk of your argument is since Hitmomi beat whoever then she can beat Asuka then IMO that's a bad argument. Especially considering the fight was ambigous, we did not see her display anything. I'm simply giving her somethings because I'm not a pedantic person.

Said person does not fight like Asuka, and we do not know how the fight went down. Do you honestly believe that Jannlee has the same approach in fighting as Asuka? And, I never stated Asuka can defeat Hitomi with soley her blows.

I never said she couldn't, but the way you put it as that Hitomi defending some blows means she wins. Unless, there's more to your argument, that's really not much. Besides, Jann lee performed some of his strongest move during that time. It's not like hitomi was hit by flying jumping kicks every second.

Still, she jumped from Tokyo Tower and survived. And, she was kicking of walls whilst carrying her weight plus a bikes. That's good enough to convince me that she has more leg power.
Yes, but saying Asuka wins because two ambiguous events is a little more empty than using Hitomi's previous victories in my opinion.

Yes, I was just bringing up someone with comparable or greater power. I used his strikes because that is how Asuka would have to use her greater power.

I don't really see how Asuka's bike riding and Jin punching is honestly any more substantial. It's not like she literally jumped straight to the bottom like Kasumi.(or Geese shifty ) She didn't kick off walls. She just rolled to progressively lower levels and picked up the cat. Most of this honestly amounts to a more durable crotch since that where the impact of the landing would be.
Asuka has shown better strength and durability feats. Placing third in DOA3 or beating Jann Lee (doubtful of those anyway, where's the proof that she did) is not saying much about Hitomi's strength or durability.
Doubtful? She HAD to defeat Lee to even get her rank in the tournament.

Like Emperor Ashtar, I was trying not to nitpick. However, if you want me to, I could easily say that Asuka never punched Jin since we know her ending didn't take place. I don't really want to be like that though.

Anyways, I've got to make a 2 hr ride now sad . See you guys later.

Emperor Ashtar

Yes, but saying Asuka wins because two ambiguous events is a little more empty than using Hitomi's previous victories in my opinion.
What ambigous events are you referring to?
All of the events I'm taking about are clearly illustrated in the game E.G.: Asuka displaying her leg power by jumping across the Tokyo Sky-line, and Asuka displaying her punching power when she sent Jin flying. There's nothing ambigous about those since they were clearly illustrated. Hitomi on the otherhand has nothing, but an unseen fight with Janlee

Doubtful? She HAD to defeat Lee to even get her rank in the tournament.

Like Emperor Ashtar, I was trying not to nitpick. However, if you want me to, I could easily say that Asuka never punched Jin since we know her ending didn't take place. I don't really want to be like that though.

That wasn't my point, we do not know what happened during said fight. I clearly saw Jin get punched several feet, but what did Hitomi do to jannlee besides win?

Not to mention that if beating Jannlee is your argument then this is A>B>C logic in the making.

I don't really see how Asuka's bike riding and Jin punching is honestly any more substantial. It's not like she literally jumped straight to the bottom like Kasumi.(or Geese shifty ) She didn't kick off walls.

Actually, she did kick of walls right after grabbing the cat and she survived a jump from Tokyo Tower.
GAkPJQtP6ck

Kasumi isn't relevant to this match, and Geese died from his fall.
That feat is more then Hitomi's demonstrated.

Xenogears
slide

Xenogears
All of the events I'm taking about are clearly illustrated in the game E.G.: Asuka displaying her leg power by jumping across the Tokyo Sky-line, and Asuka displaying her punching power when she sent Jin flying. There's nothing ambigous about those since they were clearly illustrated. Hitomi on the otherhand has nothing, but an unseen fight with Janlee

That wasn't my point, we do not know what happened during said fight. I clearly saw Jin get punched several feet, but what did Hitomi do to jannlee besides win?

Not to mention that if beating Jannlee is your argument then this is A>B>C logic in the making.

Actually, she did kick of walls right after grabbing the cat and she survived a jump from Tokyo Tower.
GAkPJQtP6ck

That feat is more then Hitomi's demonstrated. http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/Cypher.jpg - Emperor Ashtar

StyleTime - n00b

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/OMGLMFAO.gif

stick out tongue

StyleTime

That feat is more then Hitomi's demonstrated.
It's ambiguous because that bike riding feat isn't quite as magnificent as you'd have us believe. She is clearly rolling downwards on slanted surfaces. I'll admit she's strong, but not to the extent to which you credit her. Regarding her confrontation with Jin, she reared back and struck Jin with all her might. Do you really think that will work on a fully capable opponent who didn't just regain consciousness? You maintain that Jann Lee's strikes were his strongest and probably didn't connect with Hitomi for the duration of the match. Why would you hold Asuka in a different regard?

It's still a win. We know she can defeat fighters of Asuka's caliber because of it.

That was directed at Xenogears.

I only presented Kasumi to demonstrate actually falling from a skyscraper instead of rolling down varying structures. The comment I made concerning Geese was in jest, hence the smiley. I wish to keep this discussion a lighthearted one.
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/Cypher.jpg - Emperor Ashtar

StyleTime - n00b

stick out tongue
Well....uh thanks for that Xenogears.

judgement hand
i think that hitomi wins due to a better countering system big grin

~ the countering hand of judgement

Xenogears
It's ambiguous because that bike riding feat isn't quite as magnificent as you'd have us believe. She is clearly rolling downwards on slanted surfaces. I'll admit she's strong, but not to the extent to which you credit her. Regarding her confrontation with Jin, she reared back and struck Jin with all her might. Do you really think that will work on a fully capable opponent who didn't just regain consciousness? You maintain that Jann Lee's strikes were his strongest and probably didn't connect with Hitomi for the duration of the match. Why would you hold Asuka in a different regard?

It's still a win. We know she can defeat fighters of Asuka's caliber because of it.

That was directed at Xenogears.

I only presented Kasumi to demonstrate actually falling from a skyscraper instead of rolling down varying structures. The comment I made concerning Geese was in jest, hence the smiley. I wish to keep this discussion a lighthearted one.

Well....uh thanks for that Xenogears. You probably didn't understand what we meant. Asuka jumped off a skyscraper with her bike demonstrating her leg power. Rolling down slant surfaces has nothing to do with the fact that she jumped high off a scryscraper using her leg muscles.

Jin didn't just regain consciousness. He was conscious for a good 20 seconds or so before Asuka struck him. You can nitpick all you want about it not being canon. That won't change the fact that it demonstrates her strength nonetheless. It's not like she recieved a power grade after Jin landed on her bust, so that argument is out of the window.

The fight between Hitomi and Jann Lee has never been seen. In fact none of her fights with DOA characters have. Hitomi has no showings of her strength and durability or even her speed. Asuka does, and her feats put her considerably above Hitomi since not only are they impressive but Hitomi has no feats displaying her attributes.

Emperor Ashtar
It's ambiguous because that bike riding feat isn't quite as magnificent as you'd have us believe. She is clearly rolling downwards on slanted surfaces. I'll admit she's strong, but not to the extent to which you credit her.

What exactly is ambigous about jumping off Tokyo tower and not dying?
The point of the feat is to show that she's capable of taking the shock from high impacts on her legs. I'm not really concerned if riding bikes on sky-scrappers is impressive nor is it a deciding factor in said fight. My point is Asuka has the advantage in leg power, and a nice Solid Kick or Sweep can hurt Hitomi.

Regarding her confrontation with Jin, she reared back and struck Jin with all her might. Do you really think that will work on a fully capable opponent who didn't just regain consciousness? You maintain that Jann Lee's strikes were his strongest and probably didn't connect with Hitomi for the duration of the match. Why would you hold Asuka in a different regard?

Because we actually Witnessed Asuka hit Jin versus Hitomi fighitng Jannlee. We do not know how Hitomi reacted to Jannlee's hits. Also, regardless of jins state that punch Asuka performed was not a normal one. Because Normal punches do not send human beings flying several feet. Even if Hitomi defends against said punch a direct blow will still do her damage. Unless your arguing that Hitomi is asome kind of fighter who can tank any hits asuka performs without being worn out.

You elude the fact that anyone can defeat anyone if the writer wills it. When a fight ignores specific character stats and gives a victory to an obviously weaker fighter it's called jobbing. Tell me, what exactly does Hitomi have that allowed her to beat Jannlee?

Never-mind that Jannlee has: Better Featsand a Better Fighting History.

Superboy Prime
Jann Lee is not a top tier in DOA though. He has not won any tournaments, and has not really accomplished anything but beat on thugs.

Hitomi beating him is not too much of a stretch actually.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Jann Lee is not a top tier in DOA though. He has not won any tournaments, and has not really accomplished anything but beat on thugs.

That alone is more than what Hitomi has ever done.

Superboy Prime
Right...in a world where even Lei Fang beats on thugs says a lot.

Besides he has had 2 more appearances in DOA than Hitomi, and has not even managed to place 3rd in any of the tournaments. Go Lee.

Xenogears
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/Cypher.jpg - Emperor Ashtar

StyleTime - n00b

stick out tongue Anyone find this funny?

Emperor Ashtar
Right...in a world where even Lei Fang beats on thugs says a lot.

Still more than Hitomi, what has she done?

Xenogears
Nothing. Hitomi sucks DICK as much as Kokoro.

Superboy Prime
Still more than Hitomi, what has she done?

She managed to beat people up in DOA until she fought Hayate. And in all probability she might have been able to beat him up, but since she's a klutz she probably tripped on her ass and was inmediately DQed.

Besides why ask me when you know what I'm going to answer and you will inmediately run to your "Writters can make anything happen so it's crap" argument.

Emperor Ashtar
She managed to beat people up in DOA until she fought Hayate.

What people?

Can't the same be said for Asuka?

Xenogears
Hitomi has no ass to trip on in the first place.

Superboy Prime
Hitomi sucks DICK as much as Kokoro.

And that's a bad thing?

Weird-o.

Superboy Prime
What people?

Can't the same be said for Asuka?

Wouldn't know since we don't know wtf she's done since T5.

Superboy Prime
Hitomi has no ass to trip on in the first place.

Xenogears -----> spam_laser <----- Superboy Prime

Emperor Ashtar
Wouldn't know since we don't know wtf she's done since T5.

Same can be said for Hitomi. She has no feats, Yet, she somehow wins? What's wrong with that scenerio?

Superboy Prime
Same can be said for Hitomi.

Great.

Emperor Ashtar
Great.

Super

Superboy Prime
Same can be said for Hitomi. She has no feats, Yet, she somehow wins? What's wrong with that scenerio?

Emperor Ashtar
Hayabusa had no feats in DOA2, and yet he somehow won the tourny. So what's wrong with the scenario? You just don't like it.

Hayabusa always had feats, prior to Ninja Gaiden on the X-Box he had feats from the original Ninja Gaiden Trilogy.

Superboy Prime
Yet those feats do not count for DOA Ryu.

Besides I take that back...I don't really like throwing dirt on my ninja boy--yes I realize that sounds really gay.

Emperor Ashtar

Despite the fact Ninja Gaiden events are mentioned in his profile?
The is no difference between Ryu and Doa Ryu they are the same characters.

Superboy Prime

Besides I take that back...I don't really like throwing dirt on my ninja boy--yes I realize that sounds really gay.

shuriken

Xenogears

Besides I take that back...I don't really like throwing dirt on my ninja boy--yes I realize that sounds really gay. You're really gay!

Superboy Prime
Despite the fact Ninja Gaiden events are mentioned in his profile?
The is no difference between Ryu and Doa Ryu they are the same characters.

Itagaki said Nes Trilogy NG is an alternate reality/world/whatever in an interview.

There are a couple of differences between Nes Trilogy Ryu and current Ryu.

However if you're talking box NG and DOA Ryu, yes they are the same guy.

Superboy Prime
You're really gay!

Quiet you!

diva

Xenogears
ermmdance

Emperor Ashtar
Itagaki said Nes Trilogy NG is an alternate reality/world/whatever in an interview.

There are a couple of differences between Nes Trilogy Ryu and current Ryu.

However if you're talking box NG and DOA Ryu, yes they are the same guy.

I know because it was retconned when Ninja Gaiden on X-Box came out. But, prior to this retcon though they were the same. Read his profile in the first DOA, it mentions somethings from the original Trilogy.

Xenogears
I know because it was retconned when Ninja Gaiden on X-Box came out. But, prior to this retcon though they were the same. Read his profile in the first DOA, it mentions somethings from the original Trilogy. http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/4636/owlorry6oe.jpg

Superboy Prime
WTF...

Xenogears
Hitomi and Asuka end up having sex...can we come to that conclusion?

StyleTime
Sorry all. I was busy and my internet went down. I eventually got around to getting it back up.
You probably didn't understand what we meant. Asuka jumped off a skyscraper with her bike demonstrating her leg power. Rolling down slant surfaces has nothing to do with the fact that she jumped high off a scryscraper using her leg muscles.

Jin didn't just regain consciousness. He was conscious for a good 20 seconds or so before Asuka struck him. You can nitpick all you want about it not being canon. That won't change the fact that it demonstrates her strength nonetheless. It's not like she recieved a power grade after Jin landed on her bust, so that argument is out of the window.

The fight between Hitomi and Jann Lee has never been seen. In fact none of her fights with DOA characters have. Hitomi has no showings of her strength and durability or even her speed. Asuka does, and her feats put her considerably above Hitomi since not only are they impressive but Hitomi has no feats displaying her attributes.
Fine.

I never said she received an upgrade. The argument....was never IN the window. stick out tongue

Hitomi dodged faster blows canonically BEFORE her very first appearance in DOA. She is definitely more agile and faster than Asuka. Asuka's feats don't really put her above Hitomi. She just may be stronger. Strength doesn't equal a win against Hitomi considering Jann Lee loss.
What exactly is ambigous about jumping off Tokyo tower and not dying?
The point of the feat is to show that she's capable of taking the shock from high impacts on her legs. I'm not really concerned if riding bikes on sky-scrappers is impressive nor is it a deciding factor in said fight. My point is Asuka has the advantage in leg power, and a nice Solid Kick or Sweep can hurt Hitomi.

Because we actually Witnessed Asuka hit Jin versus Hitomi fighitng Jannlee. We do not know how Hitomi reacted to Jannlee's hits. Also, regardless of jins state that punch Asuka performed was not a normal one. Because Normal punches do not send human beings flying several feet. Even if Hitomi defends against said punch a direct blow will still do her damage. Unless your arguing that Hitomi is asome kind of fighter who can tank any hits asuka performs without being worn out.

You elude the fact that anyone can defeat anyone if the writer wills it. When a fight ignores specific character stats and gives a victory to an obviously weaker fighter it's called jobbing. Tell me, what exactly does Hitomi have that allowed her to beat Jannlee?

Never-mind that Jannlee has: Better Featsand a Better Fighting History.
I admitted she had good leg strength. I'll concede that.

Yes, Asuka clearly threw all of her strength into one incredibly slow punch. Emperor Ashtar, Hitomi has proved she is easily fast and agile enough to dodge faster hits before she even entered a DOA tournament. It's definitely possible she just dodged Jann Lee during the fight. It not farfetched in the least to say she can avoid any power punches from Asuka as well. Coincidentally, the "solid kick" and the "sweep" that you mentioned are two of the attacks that Hitomi dodged before she was in a DOA tournament.

I admitted that bad writing happens the first time you brough it up. I completely agree with you when the situation is obvious. However, this situation isn't bad writing. Just hear me out on this one. In Hitomi's very first appearance, it took a DOA top tier to halt her progress. That is the level the Hitomi has been since Day 1. When someone debuts at such a high level, we have to accept that is where they are. Jann Lee's fighting history isn't really better. He's just been in more tournaments. Jann Lee only really has better strength feats. Heck, Zack is ranked higher than Jann Lee is.

Believe me, you bring up some valid points on Asuka's strength, but that's all she has going for her. Unless Tekken 6 reveals something about her we don't know, she shouldn't realistically compete with someone who is at Hitomi's place on the hierarchy.

Superboy Prime
Thank you.

That's my same opinion about Hitomi. In her debut she managed to kick ass until she was stopped by Hayate. She may have become a klutz in DOA4, but her fighting skills are not to be underestimated.

Besides IMO Asuka supporters are putting too much weight on Asuka's punch feat. It is not really that impressive, but whatever to each their own.

Emperor Ashtar

Hitomi dodged faster blows canonically BEFORE her very first appearance in DOA. She is definitely more agile and faster than Asuka. Asuka's feats don't really put her above Hitomi. She just may be stronger. Strength doesn't equal a win against Hitomi considering Jann Lee loss.

Proof please, show me hitomi dodging said blows. And, you keep mentioning an ambigous fight with Jann lee despite the fact the fight doesn't prove anything except that the writers wanted her to win. Do you realize that anyone can be written a victory regardless of stats?
It's called jobbing, and game versus seems to have a problem admitting that it happens.

Yes, Asuka clearly threw all of her strength into one incredibly slow punch.

Never said she didn't, but the punch was powerful no less. And, the punch was not slow, stop with the minimalizing Styletime.

Emperor Ashtar, Hitomi has proved she is easily fast and agile enough to dodge faster hits before she even entered a DOA tournament.

What hits, post them.

It's definitely possible she just dodged Jann Lee during the fight. It not farfetched in the least to say she can avoid any power punches from Asuka as well. Coincidentally, the "solid kick" and the "sweep" that you mentioned are two of the attacks that Hitomi dodged before she was in a DOA tournament.

Post the video or proof stating that she dodge quick blows.

In Hitomi's very first appearance, it took a DOA top tier to halt her progress. That is the level the Hitomi has been since Day 1. When someone debuts at such a high level, we have to accept that is where they are.

Doesn't matter, feats are needed to gauge fights in versus. Unless Hitomi had some victories in her back-story, I would understand, but no feat/lack of feats victories are suspect. I never ever take them regardless of who it is.

Jann Lee's fighting history isn't really better. He's just been in more tournaments. Jann Lee only really has better strength feats. Heck, Zack is ranked higher than Jann Lee is.

Your going by ranking, I'm going by feats. Jannlee has feats, hitomi does not.

Superboy Prime
Is it a sin to believe beating Jann Lee is a feat?

Emperor Ashtar
Is it a sin to believe beating Jann Lee is a feat?

Yeah, because beating people isn't a feat, not after JIN, TERRY, and FLAMERS proved how prevalent jobbing is in Game versus. Not to mention that it's an A>B>C logic in the making.

StyleTime
Proof please, show me hitomi dodging said blows. And, you keep mentioning an ambigous fight with Jann lee despite the fact the fight doesn't prove anything except that the writers wanted her to win. Do you realize that anyone can be written a victory regardless of stats?
It's called jobbing, and game versus seems to have a problem admitting that it happens.

Never said she didn't, but the punch was powerful no less. And, the punch was not slow, stop with the minimalizing Styletime.

What hits, post them.

Post the video or proof stating that she dodge quick blows.

Doesn't matter, feats are needed to gauge fights in versus. Unless Hitomi had some victories in her back-story, I would understand, but no feat/lack of feats victories are suspect. I never ever take them regardless of who it is.

Your going by ranking, I'm going by feats. Jannlee has feats, hitomi does not.
Woops. I forgot you sold all your DOA stuff. embarrasment
http://youtube.com/watch?v=L6wAgKy4dwQ

I don't see how it's jobbing when not only was it Hitomi's first showing, but it's not like she walked in and took out Omega. She trained and beat other fighters.

The punch was slow as far as combat is concerned. You or I could have moved out of the way of Asuka's punch.

Considering her speed prior to the tournament, beating Jann Lee isn't out of the question.

Hitomi is faster and more agile. Her rank just shows she has the skills to utilize her abilities properly. You know as well as I do that strength doesn't always give a victory.
Yeah, because beating people isn't a feat, not after JIN, TERRY, and FLAMERS proved how prevalent jobbing is in Game versus. Not to mention that it's an A>B>C logic in the making.
We bring up Jann Lee really to show that Hitomi can deal with superior strength.

Superboy Prime

Ok. I still don't care about Auska's punch to give her the win against Hitomi.

Emperor Ashtar
Woops. I forgot you sold all your DOA stuff. embarrasment
http://youtube.com/watch?v=L6wAgKy4dwQ

I don't see how it's jobbing when not only was it Hitomi's first showing, but it's not like she walked in and took out Omega. She trained and beat other fighters.

C'mon, so doing some flips against a Karate Ka put her on par with jann lee? What does she demonstrated that Jannlee hasn't in such way that he would be in a disadvantage in a fight. Hust answer that on question for me.

The punch was slow as far as combat is concerned. You or I could have moved out of the way of Asuka's punch.

It has a slow star up, but doesn't mean it's not applicable in a fight.

Hitomi is faster and more agile. Her rank just shows she has the skills to utilize her abilities properly. You know as well as I do that strength doesn't always give a victory.

Neither does speed, and Asuka kicking of a wall isn't a testament of her agility? Maybe to you it's not as impressive as hitomi performing a back flip sommersault, but flying across the tokyo Sky-line with a bike is pretty agile to me.

We bring up Jann Lee really to show that Hitomi can deal with superior strength.

My problem is not because your bring up the fight. It's because your using it as the bulk of your argument. Your basing to much on an ambigous fight.

Emperor Ashtar
Ok. I still don't care about Auska's punch to give her the win against Hitomi.

I never said it was the deciding factor in a fight, no one thing is. It's an advantage during said fight, and coupled with the other advantages asuka has she wins.

Xenogears
Thought I should just mention that there's no proof Jann Lee was as strong in DOA3 as he was in DOA4. I believe Hitomi won against him in DOA3. Also, where's the proof that Hitomi placed third in a tournament let alone that she beat Lee, not that it really matters.

Superboy Prime
Thought I should just mention that there's no proof Jann Lee was as strong in DOA3 as he was in DOA4. I believe Hitomi defeated him in DOA3. Also, where's the proof that Hitomi placed third in a tournament let alone that she beat Lee, not that it really matters.

Are you kidding me? He was punching trees apart in DOA2.

Give me a break.

Look for it yourself, Xeno. It's a common knowledge she placed 3rd, and it was probably in one of Itagaki's many interviews that he made the comment. However I don't feel like wasting my time searching through every single one of his interviews. The guy gives away interviews on a weekly basis....>_>;

Superboy Prime
I never said it was the deciding factor in a fight, no one thing is. It's an advantage during said fight, and coupled with the other advantages asuka has she wins.

So what are these other advantages? Her punch "feat" and bike stunt only demonstrate her strength. In what other areas does she outclass Hitomi? Experience's probably not.

StyleTime
C'mon, so doing some flips against a Karate Ka put her on par with jann lee? What does she demonstrated that Jannlee hasn't in such way that he would be in a disadvantage in a fight. Hust answer that on question for me.

It has a slow star up, but doesn't mean it's not applicable in a fight.

Neither does speed, and Asuka kicking of a wall isn't a testament of her agility? Maybe to you it's not as impressive as hitomi performing a back flip sommersault, but flying across the tokyo Sky-line with a bike is pretty agile to me.

My problem is not because your bring up the fight. It's because your using it as the bulk of your argument. Your basing to much on an ambigous fight.
Performing hand springs and back tucks are nigh impossible in a real fight situation. They require virtually superhuman reflexes, speed, an agility to be effective. Jann Lee hasn't ever demonstrated speed on on this level.

It basically would only be applicable in the situation Asuka used it in. Against a stunned opponent, a punch like that could be used to finish the fight. Against a lucid opponent, especially one who can dodge like Hitomi, it's pretty much useless.

She was just skidding down rooftops though.

The fight means Hitomi can effectively use her assets to defeat a stronger foe. It's not really the bulk. I am using it in conjuction with Hitomi's speed. It's no less substantial than saying Asuka wins because of one punch.
Thought I should just mention that there's no proof Jann Lee was as strong in DOA3 as he was in DOA4. I believe Hitomi won against him in DOA3. Also, where's the proof that Hitomi placed third in a tournament let alone that she beat Lee, not that it really matters.
Jann Lee exploded a tree in DOA2. He was always a strong fighter.

Xenogears
That doesn't explain how DOA3 & 4 Lee are equal in strength does it, no.

And with no feats besides jobbing, Hitomi gets stomped by Asuka.

Emperor Ashtar
So what are these other advantages? Her punch "feat" and bike stunt only demonstrate her strength. In what other areas does she outclass Hitomi? Experience's probably not.

Superior Leg Power-So, her kicks will hurt badly and probably break something. Hitomi would have to be cautous of her strikes since there backed up by such power. Asuka is good at close range and low kicks with that kind of power can be a problem

Superior Punching power-I doubt asuka can hit hitomi with these on a regular basis, but a nice solid punch on Hitomi should cut on her stamina a good deal. Though, I still give hitomi the advantage on ranged attacks by far. Though, I don'tbelieve Hitomi can match her power.

Up close Asuka has the advantage being a grappler and all. She can do her best damage from that distance, and if Asuka Grabs Hitomi then she's in a world of pain. Also, I believe Asuka has the advantage on the ground. I'm not sure if she's has an arsenal of ground grappling attacks, but she's better of then hitomi.

Emperor Ashtar
Performing hand springs and back tucks are nigh impossible in a real fight situation. They require virtually superhuman reflexes, speed, an agility to be effective. Jann Lee hasn't ever demonstrated speed on on this level.
Depends on the situation, if your opponent is stunned a spring hand would be perfect against him. Plus, it was a trademark of Brucelee who was a famous Street Fighter in Hong kong.

It basically would only be applicable in the situation Asuka used it in. Against a stunned opponent, a punch like that could be used to finish the fight. Against a lucid opponent, especially one who can dodge like Hitomi, it's pretty much useless. True, but her regular Punch can't be that far from that kind of punch. It's still safe to assume that she has the advantage on punching over hitomi.

She still jumped off Tokyo Tower.

The fight means Hitomi can effectively use her assets to defeat a stronger foe. It's not really the bulk. I am using it in conjuction with Hitomi's speed. It's no less substantial than saying Asuka wins because of one punch.

The fight is ambigous, and does not show or mention anyting.

Superboy Prime
That doesn't explain how DOA3 & 4 Lee are equal in strength does it, no.

And with no feats besides jobbing, Hitomi gets stomped by Asuka.

Why would he be any weaker?

And now Hitomi jobs people? Great.

Emperor Ashtar

And now Hitomi jobs people? Great.
I gave her durability based on that fight, and I'm not gonna call jobbing since that's her first fight. But, you guys seem to be using this fight as a bulk of your argument.

Xenogears

It basically would only be applicable in the situation Asuka used it in. Against a stunned opponent, a punch like that could be used to finish the fight. Against a lucid opponent, especially one who can dodge like Hitomi, it's pretty much useless.

Jann Lee exploded a tree in DOA2. He was always a strong fighter. She did one lousy flip to avoid a trip by her dad. How does that require superhuman reflexes? laughing Hell I could've just jumped up to avoid that trip. Hitomi is not faster than Jann Lee.

She can dodge for a bit. Eventually, she's going to get messed up considering Asuka's strength. We know how hard Asuka's punches are, and she's demonstrated better strength as well as speed than Hitomi in fact. With that, we can conclude Asuka will win against Hitomi.

When she jumped off one of the rooftops to save the cat, she was going pretty damn fast. She wasn't sliding down a roof then.

Asuka has better speed and strength feats. Hitomi has no damn feats besides her little flip that she did against her dad. Also note how that one kick by her dad sent her flying to the ground, and his kick was probably a third as strong as Asuka's punch (that's being damn generous). Also, her punch seemed slow because she was saying a whole sentence while she was doing it. That's pointing out the obvious.

Doesn't really matter in this match does it.

Emperor Ashtar
She did one lousy flip to avoid a trip by her dad. How does that require superhuman reflexes? laughing Hell I could've just jumped up to avoid that trip. Hitomi is not faster than Jann Lee.

She can dodge for a bit. Eventually, she's going to get messed up considering Asuka's strength. We know how hard Asuka's punches are, and she's demonstrated better strength as well as speed than Hitomi in fact. With that, we can conclude Asuka will win against Hitomi.

When she jumped off one of the rooftops to save the cat, she was going pretty damn fast. She wasn't sliding down a roof then.

Asuka has better speed and strength feats. Hitomi has no damn feats besides her little flip that she did against her dad. Also note how that one kick by her dad sent her flying to the ground, and his kick was probably a third as strong as Asuka's punch (that's being damn generous). Also, her punch seemed slow because she was saying a whole sentence while she was doing it. That's pointing out the obvious.

With the exception of the minimalizing of Hitomi's agility, I'm going to have to agree with this assessment.

Xenogears
With the exception of the minimalizing of Hitomi's agility, I'm going to have to agree with this assessment. mad

StyleTime
Depends on the situation, if your opponent is stunned a spring hand would be perfect against him. Plus, it was a trademark of Brucelee who was a famous Street Fighter in Hong kong.

True, but her regular Punch can't be that far from that kind of punch. It's still safe to assume that she has the advantage on punching over hitomi.

She still jumped off Tokyo Tower.

The fight is ambigous, and does not show or mention anyting.
A spring hand? I meant hand spring. As in the flip. I can't really comment on the punch. Although, we shouldn't bring up Bruce Lee. He has ONE documented fight against another overrated martial artist. He was mostly myth and hype.

She may have the punching power advantage. However, so did Jann Lee. His punches are also faster than hers.

Yes.

Most fights aren't shown. Noone questions how Paul beat Ogre or how Jin beat Heihachi and Kazuya. Before Jin did what he did, noone would argue that he could beat both of them simultaneously.
She did one lousy flip to avoid a trip by her dad. How does that require superhuman reflexes? laughing Hell I could've just jumped up to avoid that trip. Hitomi is not faster than Jann Lee.

Xenogears, go get in a fight and try to dodge uses backflips and hand springs. Please bring a friend to record you doing this. It does require superhuman traits.

She has never demonstrated more speed than Hitomi. Jann Lee is strong too, but he could take Hitomi. Why would Asuka's attacks suddenly do more damage?

She was on a bicycle. Of course she was going fast.

Asuka has better strength. That's it. Hitomi was faster and more agile while she was still in training. What is obvious is that Asuka reared back for the punch. Any human with a day of striking experience will be able to move out of the way. For someone like Hitomi, she wouldn't even need to think about it. It would be reflex to dodge something like that.

....You were the one who questioned Jann Lee's strength.

Emperor Ashtar
A spring hand? I meant hand spring. As in the flip. I can't really comment on the punch. Although, we shouldn't bring up Bruce Lee. He has ONE documented fight against another overrated martial artist. He was mostly myth and hype.

Not true, Bruce lee was documented fighitng against many people in the Streets of Hong Kong. Back when he was alive, many chinese movie studios would offer movie contracts to anyone who could beat him. Sure, he isn't as godly as some make him out to be, but he's a legend nonetheless and a very skilled fighter.

She may have the punching power advantage. However, so did Jann Lee. His punches are also faster than hers.

And, she won which is my problem. . . Hence my point.

Most fights aren't shown. Noone questions how Paul beat Ogre
Paul has feats though which he can fall back on. I can't say the same about Hitomi.

Jin beat Heihachi and Kazuya. Before Jin did what he did, noone would argue that he could beat both of them simultaneously.

I've been calling B.S. on Jin since day one.

Xenogears
http://cache.bordom.net/images/13c421a841c4fa6b1d60e7ed4ca0fcac.jpg

StyleTime
Not true, Bruce lee was documented fighitng against many people in the Streets of Hong Kong. Back when he was alive, many chinese movie studios would offer movie contracts to anyone who could beat him. Sure, he isn't as godly as some make him out to be, but he's a legend nonetheless and a very skilled fighter.

And, she won which is my problem. . . Hence my point.

Paul has feats though which he can fall back on. I can't say the same about Hitomi.

I've been calling B.S. on Jin since day one.
I don't really want to derail this, so I'll leave it be. I will say that I was the biggest Lee fan before discovering the truth.

Why? People with great punching power lose to people less all the time.

I love Paul, but before Tekken 4, would you have believed he could beat Ogre?
http://cache.bordom.net/images/13c421a841c4fa6b1d60e7ed4ca0fcac.jpg
I feel bad for those cats sometimes. I saw one where the cat was actually in a microwave. sad

Xenogears
I don't really want to derail this, so I'll leave it be. I will say that I was the biggest Lee fan before discovering the truth.

I love Paul, but before Tekken 4, would you have believed he could beat Ogre?http://digilander.libero.it/betaonline/wallpaper/bird.jpg

Emperor Ashtar

I was never a lee fan until I saw his Biography.

And, Black-Belts lose in street fights all the time. That doesn't mean that hed oesn't have the advantage.

I love Paul, but before Tekken 4, would you have believed he could beat Ogre?
Maybe not, but he still has feats.

Xenogears
I was never a lee fan until I saw his Biography.

And, Black-Belts lose in street fights all the time. That doesn't mean that hed oesn't have the advantage.

Maybe not, but he still has feats. ........

http://digilander.libero.it/betaonline/wallpaper/bird.jpg

Who else?
LOL, what the hell?!!Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
http://I.justgotowned.com/

sad laughing
Nice..

Xenogears
It seems Who else is the only one here with a sense of humor!

Emperor Ashtar
bKtK0tyA5-k
oTZRYwfO_PA

Producers Tôru Hirayama and Susumu Yoshikawa originally wanted to make a series faithful to the famous web-slinger's origins, but Bandai, one of the sponsors, told the studio to add a giant robot (as giant robots were all the rage in Japan). Hirayama and Yoshikawa met their demand with complete incredulity, and they reluctantly rewrote Spidey's origins completely for the show

Emperor Ashtar
N6ytMsi75sw

Stan Lee likes it!!

StyleTime
That video just made me remember how I am going to kill some random kid if I hear another ****tard say Hulk can beat Superman. God the comics vs is so lame sometimes.

Emperor Ashtar
Hulk fans are as stupid as he is.

Cale_Daziel
I'd say Hitomi wins. She finished 3rd in the DOA3 tournament for a reason. She can't be slow/weak/clumsy/unfocused and still somehow be so sucessful. It's just not possible, especially against opponents like Jann Lee.

Asuka, aside from riding a bike down that tower, hasn't really acomplished much in terms of actual fighting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.