Heroes - Another Story(Story Thread)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Miracle
Yes, I have permission by Ush so anyone trying to say it doesn't scram. Read the unhosted thread

Heroes - Another Story

As the event of Heroes takes place, this is set into an alternate universe in which all the characters don't exist. You must create your own, your special ability will be decided upon making a character, no calling of powers yet. No characters are godlike, even a character like Claire or Peter can be killed, just cut their heads off and you'll see. Characters that absorve powers(Peter Petrelli) will be extremely limited.

The villain will be similar to Sylar almost to the point of being identical. But there is also the option of your character being evil.

The villain is setting out to conquer the world and to do this he needs to acquire powers and gather followers into his cause. You are one of the "special" people, your choice will be to stop this villain in the name of justice and whatever, or join him for ultimate domination. An amount of storytelling will be needed as many of the characters will not know each other at the start of it and will probably live in different parts of the US, but don't limit yourselves to American or even Japanese chracters, you can make them from around the world. The story will advance through contribution though there is a general idea that must not be deviated by radical plot twists or subplots.

The rules are no godmodding, respect other people, etc. No major plot events without prior discussion with me.

Ok so here it begins now:

It was a clear day in San Diego, California. The high school football teams had a game and everyone was talking about it. The Panthers had won yet again and the cheerleaders were talking to the guys on the team about going to celebrate because they were one step away from the championship.

Rory had just put on her normal clothes and went out of the locker room to go with her friends. They went to a mall and were looking at some clothes. Rory was trying on a few stuff. She had no idea that her life would soon change forever.

=====

Sean Hamilton had just arrived at the bus station. He only wanted to get some rest so he called a cab and went for the nearest Holyday Inn. He got a room there and turned on the tv as he lay down on the bed.

"In some rather gruesome news, the serial killer known only as Rylel has struck again. As a few hours ago the FBI located in an apartment in New Jersey the bodies of both John Gray and Mildred Gray. The police identified it as a Rylel murder because the bodies were not currupted but their eyes were pulled out and their brains were gone. The police is doing everything they can to solve these murders which make Rylel's bodycount over 23 victims".

Sean didn't take long to go to sleep and tried to get some rest for tomorrow his vacation officialy begun...or so he thought.

TwilightPrince
"Hello this is you Capitan speaking We will be landing in San Diego please fasten your seat belts and the flight Attendant will help you with any problems"

"This is it we are Finally here now I can relax and try to have some fun" Alex thought ("fun I have not had fun since the accident"wink

Shalimar_fox
Jenny had just go home from touring Europe with her four older brothers.At this time of night she didn't feel like unpacking her bags,all she wanted to do was get out of the house and walk downtown.Saginaw was not the most popular place in the world it held an space in her heart. As she walked the fairly well lit up streets and cool breeze from the river thats was about 30 yards away gentle brush pasts her brown skin.
Hours seemed to pass until she thought about Rylel. even though he probably thousands of miles way the Name struck fear into her heart.

Thunder Fox
-West Bend, Wisconsin-

a red Toyota Celica drove int o the West highschools parking lot Tokala stepped out in a black leather jacket and blueish tinted sunglasses his black hairt was tied back in a ponytail and hthe side of his coat had a wolf on it he had walked up to the library waving to a few of his friends he grew annoyed as he wallked past the center of the school to reach the east side of school it was were all the people that were gangster wannabes and the 'cool kids were you knoe the one that usually end up dropping out he usually had to sneak past them cause theys terreroized him and he hated fighting a one sided match always as he approached he spotted them and snuck past carfully aned kept going and went to the library. when he finally entered he instantly turned on the computer and looking up all the murders that had happened by the killer Ryel

Miracle
Rylel was a man who did not speak much. He was introverted, he did not like to be surrounded by people. His father used to lock him up in his room and beat him up when he was drunk. His mother never stopped him but made sure that when he was old enough he could leave the house to being his life with her savings. He was at least thankful for this. He was a technitian, he liked to repair things, toy around with what made them work. It was kind of an obsession of his to know how things work. That's when he discovered his power. He acquired his victim's powers by opening their heads and examining their brains. It was disgusting and at first it bothered him to do it, until he killed again and again silencing his concience. Now he was going to look for the next one on his list.

===================

Rory was getting tired of shopping and was now going to go to the party at the golf club. She got ready with what she needed and headed to the party with a bunch of her friends from the cheerleading squad. She was standing with her friends hoping to have some fun.

===================

Sean woke up when he realized he was floating in the air and dropped down to the ground. He couldn't explain how that happened and dismissed it by thinking it was impossible and that maybe something he ate or drank made him a little dizzy.

- "Weird" - Sean said to himself and wanted to go back to rest until he started to hear a loud music coming from the golf club next door.

- "Damn it, kids" - he said again and went to the bathroom to clean himself up and go out, it would be a long night and he wanted to make the best of it. He got out of the room and noticed a man that was travelling with him on the bus. An older man of about 30 years old who was wearing a white jacket and blue jeans along with a pair of brown boots. The man didn't seem to notice Sean and opened the window of the hallway. Sean hid behind a corner looking at the man and spied from there. The man then jumped out of the window and sped through the sky as Sean watched him.

- "Oh my god" - Sean said to himself still looking at the sky, not believing what he just saw.

Thunder Fox
Tokala had spent most of the day in there researching missing alot of his classes he was so fixed on finding out who this guy was and why he was killing all these people and if there was apattern so far none were in wisconsin which he was gratefull for he sighed as he got kicked out finally and walked out side to just head home he stopped when abunch of the bastards fromthe middle of the school he sighed as the walked toward him Tokala backed up alittle one smirked

Shalimar_fox
As Jenny walked back toward her house she wondered how was it that she had such an gitf and was there any one else like her out in the world that had could do what she could.

Miracle
At an underground facility, a few men went over a few files. There was a book about Human Genome Project lying there and the men just stared at the files, reading them with great interest. One of the turned over to the other three and placed the file in his briefcase. He put his glasses on and looked at the other men.

- "I will go ahead and pick up this Tokala kid, I'll report back when I have him" - the man said.

- "Before you go, I must ask you again. Has Rory shown any sign of abilities?" - another of them asked, a bald man with dark skin.

- "No, she hasn't. I don't think she ever will" - the man with glasses said and then walked out the door.

The bald man turned to the other two men in the room and raised his hand to his chin.

- "Do you think he's lying?" - tha bald man asked.

- "No, I don't think so, he knows what would happen should he lie to us" - an older man said with grayish hair.

- "Still, let's have our special friend keep an eye on him and her" - the last man who was also black but with blonde hair said.

The bald man once again turned to the men.

- "Who are you getting to?" - the bald man asked.

- "I'm going after this Alexander Rider, we got Roberts out taking care of Jenny Crawford as we speak. He's about to make contact" - the black man with blonde hair said.

- "Good, get them and analize them quickly, you know what you need to do after you take care of them" - the bald man said.

- "Yes sir" - the blonde hair man said and left with the older man.
=================

Rory was still at the party. Nothing interesting was happening yet and she was getting kinda tired. Sean had left the building and went to the golf club next door to the party to which he entered with no problem. He went for the bar and the bar tender did not even ask for his ID, he looked older than the rest of the kids there. He ordered a dry martini and began to drink.

================

As Jenny walked back to her house. Two tall and robust men followed by a skinny one were walking behind her. The skinny guy was a special man too, he had the ability to neutralize other special people's powers, and they needed him to neutralize Jenny. They were making sure she did not notice them for if she did, they would have to persue her and might injure her too and that was not an option.

TwilightPrince
"Do you want some Room service I am starving."

"Lets go out to eat Alex" Elena said standing up.

" Don't you think it is kind of late to be going out. OK how about this I just go and get what you want while you wait here."

The Force
John packed the last of his bags in his car, then walked back inside his house to say goodbye to his mother, father and 2 siblings. "You be careful going to college in california." His mom said as she hugged him goodbye. "Of course mom..." John told her as he rolled his eyes. John looked at his father as the 2 locked eyes. His father stuck out his hand in order to shake his son's hand. John shook his fathers hand as his father smiled at him. "Good luck out there.....son." His father told him. "Thanks and goodbye" John said as he stepped back outside then walked to his car and got in. He waved goodbye as he started the car. 'Gonna be a long drive, hell i probably could have ran there faster.' John chuckled to himself as he hit the gas and started on his way to Long Beach, California.

Thunder Fox
Tokala backed away from the menacing looking students not really wanting to fight them "Hey can't we like try to solve this less violently" he said abit uncomfortable with them near him

"now what would be the fun in that you forget we are the ones that run the school this seems to be the only method to make you remember that" one in the middlesaid and looked at his group as the went toward him to hold them but stopped midway confused what was going on

Tokala stood there hand out forcing them to stop and threw them back mentally away from him and his car his eyes were dialated thouh not noticeable cause of his shades he ran to his car be for they could stop him and opened his car and locked it and drove off as fast as he could...

Shalimar_fox
Just an few blocks away from her house Jenny's cell phone began to ring."Hello.Oh hi Amy.Well was just thinking about going out west.Like L.A.'s outside shopping mall"Noticing the men behide her Jenny tossed up her right hand to the nearest Taxi

The Force
John arrived at his destination at night time. He moved into his apartment and got everything settled in rather quickly. John got back in his car then drove to the beach. 'Let's see how long this beach really is...' John thought to himself as he drove into one of the parking spots that faced the beach. He took off his shoes and walked onto the sand. "That's kinda cold, heh that'll be good." John said to himself as he began to jog south of where he parked his car until he couldn't see it anymore. "Time to test out my legs again." John said as he did a couple of stretchs. "Ok. 3....2....1...." John said as he sprinted off leaving a trail of sand behind him. In about 2 seconds he had passed his car and he kept going up the beach.

Lord Follen
-Boston, Massacusetts-
-Zake Scythe-

Zake Scythe walked out of the terminal in the logan airport. He staired around hoplessly lost trying to figure out where to go... He read sighns that pointed this way... and that way and decided to just look for others he saw on the plane. He carried his lugage on a carry on and had no need to go to the luggage pick up. so he decided to find the cabs.
He slowly wadded his way through the pool of people that filled the air port going about their buisness. It was getting to the point where he felt clustriphobic he started to get scard.
he was alone... at least in his mind...

Miracle
San Diego, California
Rory James and Sean Hamilton

Rory sat over at the bar and asked for a drink. She was served a coke and she just rolled her eyes.

- "Don't I look a bit older than the rest?" - Rory asked the bartender who only looked at her with narrowed eyes.

- "Do I look like I wanna be serving kids?" - the bartender asked and got back to his business.

Rory took a sip of her coke and looked to the right of the bar. Sean Hamilton was deep in thought looking at his dry martini. Rory walked over to him.

- "You're a little old to be partying with kids" - Rory said.

Sean looked at her and gave her a small smile.

- "I just came to the bar, the sound of the party kept me up" - Sean said. Rory sat down next to him and looked at him.

- "You have a room here?" - Rory asked and realized that her question sounded dirty and immediately clarified - "I'm not trying to get you to pick me up it's just a question".

Sean smiled and shook his head a bit.

- "I got a room in the holiday inn next door, just arrived to the city" - Sean said.

- "Cool, where are you from?" - Rory asked.

- "Florida" - Sean replied taking a sip from his martini - "You?".

- "From here, I go to the San Diego Highschool" - Rory said.

- "Good, what's your name?" - Sean asked.

- "Rory, yours?" - Rory replied.

- "Sean. I have to get going, nice to meet you Rory" - Sean said as he shook her hand and left. Rory watched as he walked away and then went back to the party.

===================
Bus to California
Rylel

The bus had stopped in a small town just outside California. Rylel had tracked his next victim here, as he had killed the doctor who helped him explore his powers, he stole the list he had with the names of all the special people and he was ready to kill the girl in the list.

==================

The men saw Jenny call for a cab, they knew that she would be gone when she got into it so the skinny man suddenly appeared next to her, he placed his hand on her head and one other man shot her with a tranquilizer while the last man distracted the taxi driver.

(Your desicion Shalimar Fox if you want her captured here, just remember that the skinny guy can do what the haitian in the show did)

Shalimar_fox
"MMMMMMM."Jenny Began to stuggel with the man.Her attemp was usless.Everthing began to become plury.At this time of night the speed cab would have been her only way out.Now the cab was blocks away and her only shot at this was to use her power which was now nullifed.not five seconds later Jenny was out cold

Lord Follen
He soon found him outside in the air. Its been an hour since he landed and he finaly found the cab pickup.
"take me to the sheraton" he said quietly to the cab driver who responded with a gruff grunt. He sat in the back seat twidling his thumbs as he staired out the window amazed at the talled buildings. He was never around many tall buildings unless he got the chance to go to london but only on rare ocasion.
Moments later they were outside the hotel where a belhop greeted the opening taxi door. the driver turned around and grunted for 17.50 which Zake fumbled giving it to him trying to understand American currency. He went inwith the bellhop who helped him get settled into the hotel.
When he was alone in his room he let out a huge sigh before picking up the phone to reach his parents. He had no idea what time it was their becasue of the vast time skip. He sat on his bed before he emersed his thoughts into the sound of the phone.

Bizzy Bullet
Harlan was cruising down the street in his Cadillac Deville. He stopped at a store to get a pop. He gets out of his car a walks into the store. While he walks into the store people began to stare at him like he was a monster. What was the reason? Harlan looks back at each and every person with a hint of insecurity in his eyes. He walks over to the cooler and picks up a Coca-cola.

"Thats cold just like I expected." he said walking to the cash register. He paid for his beverage and walked out the store.

He stands in front of the store enjoying his cold drink.

The Force
'Well im this far up the beach, maybe i should check out san diego while it's still night time.' John thought to himself as he kept running, but switched his direction towards San Diego. 'Sucks that my car and everything is back at Long Beach, but if all goes well i should be back there by sun up....hopefully no one will see me.' John thought to himself as he got closer to San Diego.

Lord Follen
Zake entntered the loby fliping through a brocure rack he took out the freedom trail that wove its way around boston. He also took out the boston harbor cruse that took a tour of boston harbor. He wanted to hit these two things first to learn the history of this side of the revolutionary war.
he exited the hotel insearch for the starting point to the freedom trail looking specificaly for a red line that maked the path.

Thunder Fox
Tokala had driven to the edge of town where he lived and came to a halt when hew was in the drive way he just sat there lost in thought staring at the ceiling of his car he had the windows dpwn and groaned at what he just did "great now i am in for it they'll report about what i can do for sure....."

Miracle
One of the robust men caught Jenny before she fell. A car then pulled over and the men put her inside. The skinny man and the others got inside the car and drove to a local airstrip where they flew her to California. The young girl was lay down over a bed. The skinny guy waited there till she woke up. It was a few hours away before she did.

==================

As Tokala was in his car, the Doctor came over to him and stood next to him firing a sleeping dart to his neck.

- "Oh don't worry, I assure you by tomorrow they won't remember a thing" - the doctor said as two other men reached for Tokala, taking him to the same installation that Jenny was taken to and put in a continuous room. The Doctor stood there with the skinny guy who nullified their powers, waiting for them to wake up.

TwilightPrince
(What about me ?)

Miracle
(Oops sorry TwilightPrince my bad)

As Alex was walking in the dark streets. The blonde black man walked up behind him hitting him with a tranquilizer dart and holding him tight.

- "Don't fight this and you'll be alright" - the blonde man said. Before Alex knew it, he was in the same installation in a room next to Tokala. The rooms were made of cement and reinforced with steel. The front o the room had a glass window. This glass was unbreakable even with Jenny's strength she could not break through that easily and the nullifying powers of the skinny man made it worse.

Thunder Fox
Tokala taken b y surprise did get a chanse to fight back and passed out right as he said the people wont remember what he did dand being lifted up.... as he woke up he got up dazed no clue were he was or why he was kidnapped "whats going on..." he nuttered to him self

Miracle
The Doctor stared at Tokala, who was the first one to wake up. The Doctor activated the speaker, he could hear all that was going on.

- "Don't worry Tokala, you're safe. We just need to examine you, you are a very special person" - the doctor said and then looked at Jenny and Alex - "You all are, and soon other will join you, we will just take what we need and you'll be free to go, oh and just so you know, your powers are nullifyied here".

Thunder Fox
Tokala sat up and looked around his roomk carfully then sat down calmly though was nervous "for the record who everyou are i would of cooperated if you would of asked instead of kidnapping me" he said loudly then side keeping his shades on though he didn't need them if his powers were nullified

Miracle
The Doctor grinned at Tokala and looked at him.

- "I'm sorry for the approach, but we tried asking in the past and found that this method was far easier" - the doctor said.

- "We are really interested in what you can do Tokala, Telekinesis is an extraordinary power" - the doctor said - "I wonder...what use would you give it? For personal gain or for the good of mankind?".

TwilightPrince
"Where is my sister?!"Alex demanded .

Miracle
The Doctor soon realized Alex had awaken. He then stepped over to a side so that Tokala and Alex could see him.

- "Don't worry about her. She is sound asleep in your hotel room, first we gave her dinner and then we put her in a deep trance so she will wake when you arrive at her side tomorrow" - the doctor said and looked at Alex - "Being able to manipulate energy at will is a dangerous ability, but learning to control it and use it wisely can be a great tool for good".

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Miracle
The Doctor grinned at Tokala and looked at him.

- "I'm sorry for the approach, but we tried asking in the past and found that this method was far easier" - the doctor said.

- "We are really interested in what you can do Tokala, Telekinesis is an extraordinary power" - the doctor said - "I wonder...what use would you give it? For personal gain or for the good of mankind?". "what use would it be for me...." he asked niavely then shook his head "to help people not my own gain i find a power like this to be usefully to get what i want but doing so is not right ......" calmly sitting calmly taking off his shades finally seeing as he didn't need them right now

Lord Follen
Zake wander the city mesmerized by its inhabitants as they bustled by rudly knocking him around. He sliped into a dark ally and bumped into 3 rather large men. He slowly steped back trying to edge his way out before they grabed him by his neck and slamed his back into the wall. But he only ended up bashing his hand on its surface. He vanished. the three of them looked around stupidly, confused at the site. They quickly ran away thinking they just trew him into the wall.
Zake silently steped out of a shadow behind a dumpster, blinking at the bright light that lead to the everyday worker. He sighed quietly to himself before walking down the rest of the ally.

Miracle
(Follen and The Force, you guys will be trapped later, seeing that your powers are strong and the skinny guy is needed to nullify them)

The Doctor looked at Tokala and grinned.

- "How noble, I hope you can stay on that path. Many have strayed from it before. It's human nature" - the Doctor said and looked at the skinny guy and nodded. The skinny guy pressed a button and a crew of doctors entered the room.

- "We will now ask you to go to sleep while we run some tests" - the doctor said.

Thunder Fox
he sighed alittle nodded last thing he wanted was an un needed fight and he layed down obediently (sorry for such a lousy post its the only thing i can think of)

Miracle
The doctors entered Tokala's holding cell and took in machines with them to examine his brainwaves and take blood samples. Before he knew it, one of the doctors used an injection gun to put him to sleep. After the tests. The skinny man entered Tokala's holding cell and placed his hand on Tokala's forehead. He then erased his memories just to the moment before he engaged the boys that he displayed his powers to. Before he knew it Tokala was taken back into his car and was left there asleep. When he woke up he would have no recolection of this, but he would have on his back a souvenir from that meeting, a tracking device.
===============

Back with Alex, the Doctor looked at him and knew isntantly that Alex would put up a fight so when the doctors came in, they shot Alex with a tranquilizer and then proceeded to make thir tests. Once done they put Alex back in a cab and erased his memory. They gave him a bag of MacDonald's to take the meal over to his sister and himself. He would surely have no recolection of the place.

=========

As far as it went with Jenny, she had not woken up. She was still sleeping and the Doctor kept watching her. He knew he had two other to look at and capture but he needed to be done with Jenny.

Lord Follen
(Follen and The Force, you guys will be trapped later, seeing that your powers are strong and the skinny guy is needed to nullify them)

The Doctor looked at Tokala and grinned.

- "How noble, I hope you can stay on that path. Many have strayed from it before. It's human nature" - the Doctor said and looked at the skinny guy and nodded. The skinny guy pressed a button and a crew of doctors entered the room.

- "We will now ask you to go to sleep while we run some tests" - the doctor said. ~OPH SWEET!~ lmao

As the day wanned Zake made his way back to the hotel to ready forf his departure. He was going to new york city

~BTW I WENT THEIR YESTERDAY TO SEE SOME MUSEUMS.... SMELLED LIKE CRAP... 4 HOUR BUS RIDE THEIR AND BACK...~

He quickly sliped into his dark room and started to quickly pack his things then sliped under the bed to rest his mind. He sighed as he thought about the muggers. 'if they were this bad here i wonder what it will be like in New York?' he thought to himself. His plan was comming at 4 in the morning so he decided to leave at 2... Just three hours more and he will be off to a new destination

Thunder Fox
The doctors entered Tokala's holding cell and took in machines with them to examine his brainwaves and take blood samples. Before he knew it, one of the doctors used an injection gun to put him to sleep. After the tests. The skinny man entered Tokala's holding cell and placed his hand on Tokala's forehead. He then erased his memories just to the moment before he engaged the boys that he displayed his powers to. Before he knew it Tokala was taken back into his car and was left there asleep. When he woke up he would have no recolection of this, but he would have on his back a souvenir from that meeting, a tracking device.
===============

Back with Alex, the Doctor looked at him and knew isntantly that Alex would put up a fight so when the doctors came in, they shot Alex with a tranquilizer and then proceeded to make thir tests. Once done they put Alex back in a cab and erased his memory. They gave him a bag of MacDonald's to take the meal over to his sister and himself. He would surely have no recolection of the place.

=========

As far as it went with Jenny, she had not woken up. She was still sleeping and the Doctor kept watching her. He knew he had two other to look at and capture but he needed to be done with Jenny. tokala had passed out when he was tranqulized and everything became black.... when he woke up he was in the car and looked at the time he must of fell asleep after he came home he streached and got out of his car and yawned as he streached he walked to his door after locking his car up he walked in side and made something to eat and sat in his living room to watch tv for an hour

The big EH
===============

=========

As far as it went with Jenny, she had not woken up. She was still sleeping and the Doctor kept watching her. He knew he had two other to look at and capture but he needed to be done with Jenny. ~i smell lawyers, or perhaps thats my eggsanwich~
jacen woke up on his basement recliner the dvd menu for star wars was looping and he had a headache. after taking a morning shower jacen got dressed grabbed his lighter and a deck of cards and drove himself to work, where he sat at the cash register area waiting for customers while playing with fire

Miracle
The skinny man walked over to the Doctor as they finished up with Jenny who never really woke up.

- "Now shall we go retrieve the others?" - the skinny guy asked.

- "Yes, it is time" - the Doctor said.

(You can now roleplay yourselves getting caught, the last three will escape on California and will be meeting with my character and Sean later on)

The big EH
jacen laid back in his chair and took a rest since bussiness was slow and woke up somewhere else ~i just started watching the show and can't remember how they or you are doing the whole kidnapping thing~

Lord Follen
Now having the practice from the last air trip he knew exactly what to look for in gathering his things and geting to the taxis problem was, he had noidea where to go from here. It was 8pm and the streats seamed as if they were under the sun. He took out the papers his father gave him regarding his trip but the hotel name was smudged from greesy chips. He frowned as he looked back and fourth among the people near him waiting for a open taxi. He slow backed up to the building and rested against the wall. his eyes closed and in deep thought on where to go.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.