Superintelligent monkeys poison toothpaste

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FeceMan
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18841928/

Strangelove
Proof of Evolution? confused

ragesRemorse
wish i had enough focus and willpower to read that...the title sounds interesting

Bardock42
This is great news for FOTN.

Schecter
he's getting smarter.

Robtard
Fvcking Chinese are targeting/poisoning our (U.S.) pets, Panama and the Dominicans it seems.

ragesRemorse
upon reading... sounds like a science fiction novel or like the first , tim burton batman movie, control the beauty products and ciontrol the people lol

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
wish i had enough focus and willpower to read that...the title sounds interesting laughing

((The_Anomaly))
evil face

jaden101
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
evil face

damn..beaten to it

Fishy
Originally posted by Robtard
Fvcking Chinese are targeting/poisoning our (U.S.) pets, Panama and the Dominicans it seems.

It's a plot from the New world order to turn this entire planet into a planet were nobody brushes his or her teeth anymore. Making it so bad that we will all stink terribly and then they can come and give us the solution to bad breath through mouth water, but only if we give them control over the world...

allofyousuckkk
I didnt see anything about a monkey........ is this some sort of joke I'm missing?

J-Beowulf
We need to cut off trade with China already.

Magee
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
I didnt see anything about a monkey........ is this some sort of joke I'm missing? Im guessing maybe the title was to get peoples attention I mean fuk that title got me clicking on this thread so fast. Either that or just randomness.

FeceMan
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
I didnt see anything about a monkey........ is this some sort of joke I'm missing?
You really missed it.

meep-meep
Originally posted by FeceMan
You really missed it.

The chinese aren't monkeys.

FeceMan
Originally posted by meep-meep
The chinese aren't monkeys.
That's true.

Council#13
Originally posted by Strangelove
Proof of Evolution? confused

Proof of too much toxic waste being dumped in the habitats of those poor, evil little monkeys.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by J-Beowulf
We need to cut off trade with China already.

and what would that accomplish?

Symmetric Chaos

Pissing off the reds?

Fishy

Huge economical problems?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.