Mysteries of Harry Potter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Magyk Girl 13
Heyy Everybody,,

My first thread, i wanted to talk about EVERYTHING Harry Potter. Any secrets of book Seven,, or just some kool stuff no one picked up on in any of the other books. Do share. ;]

~Pielover~
This is what this entire forum is for. We shouldn't make a thread for what the entire forum is for, otherwise there'd be no need for a forum.

*Waits for Phantom to Report*

Magyk Girl 13
Originally posted by ~Pielover~
This is what this entire forum is for. We shouldn't make a thread for what the entire forum is for, otherwise there'd be no need for a forum.

*Waits for Phantom to Report*

well no because,, this is for stuff about harry potter secrets and stuff about book 7,, whats wrong with that being in a thread??

Neha
Well,because we already have a thread here to talk about it.

Magyk Girl 13
well whatever i didnt know

Neha
Thats why we have search engine but you are new si,i guess you didn't know

~Pielover~
Originally posted by Magyk Girl 13
well no because,, this is for stuff about harry potter secrets and stuff about book 7,, whats wrong with that being in a thread?? Well, you never exactly specified it's just for secrets and book seven discussion. In your first post you said (and I quote), "My first thread, i wanted to talk about EVERYTHING Harry Potter.."

I naturally assumed, based on the vague first comment that the following sentences were merely examples of how to use this thread. My mistake.

However, we do already have a thread for those purposes.

siriuswriter
And plus, if you shared a spoiler, I would have to kill you. So... yeah.

Neha
laughing out loud

The Phantom
Reported to be closed.

Barker
Phantom should be promoted to mod, I don't think I've ever seen Rogue in here.

no expressionno expressionno expressionsmileno expression

Just kidding, but seriously. smileno expressionno expressionno expressionsmile

RoguePw25
Barker you make me laugh. smile

Please use the SEARCH.

Thanks Phantom, perhaps we should talk about your promotion. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.