Top 5 best healing factors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo2000
Who is the top 5 best healing beings in all of comicdom? No realityshaperswink

Hulk is definately on the list. And Lobo.

Hannibal-Lector
Y do hulk and Lobo have to be on the list...

Endless Mike
Impossible Man

Galan007
Resurrection Man 313

Neo2000
Make a TOP FIVE listwink

Jebus reborn
Deadpool.

Neo2000
Can you mention some people with better healingfactors than Wolverine?

Jebus reborn
Wolverine.

Hannibal-Lector
I think Doomsday...

Gorbag
Abomination, Mr Sinister, Wendigo...

Aries_04
Cables isnt too bad....he healed from having the back of his head blown out in a few hours

TheGame17
ok i'll be the first to actually make a top 5:

(in no particular order)

1. deadpool
2. doomsday
3. lobo
4. hulk
5. wolverine (with PIS)

Neo2000
thegame, cool list.

TheGame17
Originally posted by Neo2000
thegame, cool list.

thanks.
personally, i think the PIS wolverine has one of the greatest, considering he healed from being noting but a skeleton in only a few pages (which is bad writing laughing out loud )

Neo2000
PIS Wolverine is pretty much unstopable:P

Photon009
1. Stardust
2. Mr Sinister
3. Deadpool
4. Lobo
5. Wolverine

(Hulk would be a close #6 IMO)

[BAW]Endrict
The thing.

Galan007
Discounting Abstracts/cosmics....

IMO,

1.) Resurrection Man/ Mr. Immortal/ Vandal Savage
2.) Lobo
3.) Doomsday
4.) Deadpool
5.) Sinister

Jebus reborn
When exactly did Doomsday get such an amazing healing factor?

TheGame17
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
When exactly did Doomsday get such an amazing healing factor?

in hunter/prey, superman (w/motherbox) nearly sliced doomsday in half with a sword, but dd pulled it out and the wound healed almost instantly.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by TheGame17
in hunter/prey, superman (w/motherbox) nearly sliced doomsday in half with a sword, but dd pulled it out and the wound healed almost instantly. No he didn't... he cut into Doomsday a tiny bit, and it healed.
It showed nothing that would put him over some of these people... especially Lobo.

Symmetric Chaos
MrImmortal
Hulk
Deadpool
Wolverine
JeanGray (she come back from the dead how many times?)

TheGame17
No he didn't... he cut into Doomsday a tiny bit, and it healed.
It showed nothing that would put him over some of these people... especially Lobo.

everytime he was killed, he was restored to his original figure. his bones that were broken grew back after superman first broke it off. he was incinerated into a skeleton and came back After Impiriex fried him.

TheGame17
No he didn't... he cut into Doomsday a tiny bit, and it healed.

"Doomsday also has a highly accelerated healing factor that allows him to heal and regenerate from most damage almost instantly."
-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doomsday_%28comics%29-

carver9
Originally posted by TheGame17
everytime he was killed, he was restored to his original figure. his bones that were broken grew back after superman first broke it off. he was incinerated into a skeleton and came back After Impiriex fried him.

I got a better one for ya. Wolverine havent actually faced death yet due to his healing factor. Wolverine bones got broken when he was ran over by a car and it healed instantly and he got right back up. Wolverine was incinerated into a skeleton but you might as well say that he never died because he got back up in like 5 panels. Which one is better.

TheGame17
Originally posted by carver9
I got a better one for ya. Wolverine havent actually faced death yet due to his healing factor. Wolverine bones got broken when he was ran over by a car and it healed instantly and he got right back up. Wolverine was incinerated into a skeleton but you might as well say that he never died because he got back up in like 5 panels. Which one is better.

i know. PIS wolverine rocks! he was in my five. but i still think doomsday is in the top 5.

Photon009
Why am i the only one whose mentioned Stardust? The guy gets dispersed on a regular basis and constantly reforms with relative ease.

TheGame17
Originally posted by Photon009
Why am i the only one whose mentioned Stardust? The guy gets dispersed on a regular basis and constantly reforms with relative ease.

u have a link about him? i might change my mind. is he part of marvel or dc?

Photon009
Marvel. He's Galactus' newest herald. He hasnt really shown much offensively compared to other heralds, but in healing and regeneration he might be #1. He's not that durable, getting dispersed all the time, but he's made of energy so he reforms with ease. And no sorry i dont have a link, someone else might though. But some example are:

-Got stabbed through the chest with his own spear by Beta Ray Bill, and reformed a new body in seconds.
-Took a Galactus-powered planet-destroying blast and reformed later on (though it took 4 issues for him to come back, still, it's a GALACTUS blast).
-Was dispersed by a huge lightning bolt by Storm and reformed in 6 panels.
-Had his arm bit off by Beta Ray Bill and reformed his whole arm in 4 or 5 panels.

I might be forgetting some im not sure.

Endless Mike
How come I am the only one who has mentioned Impossible Man?

Symmetric Chaos
Yuki shock

Damn, now I have to go see if she has any feats to back that up . . .

TheGame17
Marvel. He's Galactus' newest herald. He hasnt really shown much offensively compared to other heralds, but in healing and regeneration he might be #1. He's not that durable, getting dispersed all the time, but he's made of energy so he reforms with ease. And no sorry i dont have a link, someone else might though. But some example are:

-Got stabbed through the chest with his own spear by Beta Ray Bill, and reformed a new body in seconds.
-Took a Galactus-powered planet-destroying blast and reformed later on (though it took 4 issues for him to come back, still, it's a GALACTUS blast).
-Had his arm bit off by Beta Ray Bill and reformed his whole arm in 4 or 5 panels.

that is impressive. i'm sold.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Endless Mike
How come I am the only one who has mentioned Impossible Man?

Yes no expression

What healing feats does he have?

Darth Macabre
1) The General.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
1) The General.

Please Try Again

stick out tongue

The top of the list really goes to people like MrImmortal and RessurectionMan IMO.

SpunkySmurph
Doop.

Tenebrous
Originally posted by Galan007
Discounting Abstracts/cosmics....

IMO,

1.) Resurrection Man/ Mr. Immortal/ Vandal Savage
2.) Lobo
3.) Doomsday
4.) Deadpool
5.) Sinister

yep.

Tenebrous

yeah that's about everything. one of the editors was explaining that stardust can't really be neutralized except by total atomic displacement, and/or some cosmic being simply "absorbing" his energies

complexbrother
5... Mr. Imortal (always heal after he comes bact to life)

4... Warblade (healed after having head blown in half)

3... Wolverine (healed after having all the adumantium ripped from his body)

2... Hulk (healed in seconds after having all his skin and muscle blown off his body)

1... Mr. Sinister (healed after being ripped in half ... lengthwise)

SpunkySmurph
Nobody's mentioned Dead Girl...

Martian_mind
Martian Manhunter...,

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Martian Manhunter..., J'onn, Sinister and Dead Girl are all about the same level.

Which is certainly above Wolverine and Deadpool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.