Nemo VS Naga Sadow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThoraxeRMG
For anyone who doesn't remember Nemo, he was the old Jedi Master at the temple in where Revan re-finds the first Star Map with Bastila in KOTOR.

Naga Sadow has a Lightsaber.

Battlefield:Grassy Fields of Dantooine
Kind Of Battle: All out

So, who will win!? smile

xxXAcStylesXxx
Who the f*ck do you think...what a stupid topic...

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by xxXAcStylesXxx
Who the f*ck do you think...what a stupid topic...

You don't have to be a jerk on the topic, don't take things so damn serious.

Darth Hord
Why would you make a topic in which both characters are relatively unknown?

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Darth Hord
Why would you make a topic in which both characters are relatively unknown?

By your statement it's safe to assume you didn't play Knights Of the Old republic nor read Tales of the Jedi: Dark Lords of the Sith.

Nemo
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Nemo

Naga Sadow
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Naga_Sadow

xxXAcStylesXxx
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
You don't have to be a jerk on the topic, don't take things so damn serious.

Yeah I do, because I don't know if your trying to be cute or something, but this topic is completely stupid your taking a character who has multiple graphic novels dedicated to him, compared to a bit part Jedi who had about 4 lines of dialog in KOTOR and was killed by a 25k year old droid. Think about it.

Darth Hord
By your statement it's safe to assume you didn't play Knights Of the Old republic nor read Tales of the Jedi: Dark Lords of the Sith.

Nemo
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Nemo

Naga Sadow
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Naga_Sadow

By that I mean we have no idea if Nemo was actually powerful since all he does is gives you some advice, oh wait be do find out, he goes and gets killed by droids. So I guess he was not all that strong.

Darth Hord
Now as for Sadow goes I should have said that he is still unknown in combat. The one duel he was in was interrupted by Ragnos's spirit. He was gifted in the force such in a illusions and things of that sort. He did have a sword that carried an unknown poison. But does that mean he is good in combat? No because the only known time he was in duel it was interrupted. So I need to see him in more battles which there aren't unfortunately.

ThoraxeRMG
By that I mean we have no idea if Nemo was actually powerful since all he does is gives you some advice, oh wait be do find out, he goes and gets killed by droids. So I guess he was not all that strong.

But I think those droids were strong for their time.

Now as for Sadow goes I should have said that he is still unknown in combat. The one duel he was in was interrupted by Ragnos's spirit. He was gifted in the force such in a illusions and things of that sort. He did have a sword that carried an unknown poison. But does that mean he is good in combat? No because the only known time he was in duel it was interrupted. So I need to see him in more battles which there aren't unfortunately.

He was close of winning the fight against Ludo until Ragnos stopped them. Since he was Dark Lord of the Sith temporally, it's safe to assume he's strong. But I can understand why you would need to see more of his battles.

Riverollv
Sadow ownage. Stupid thread. Newbie.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Riverollv
Sadow ownage. Stupid thread. Newbie.

Mmmm, okay. confused Not my fault that I haven't came this forums in a really long time

Yeah I do, because I don't know if your trying to be cute or something, but this topic is completely stupid your taking a character who has multiple graphic novels dedicated to him, compared to a bit part Jedi who had about 4 lines of dialog in KOTOR and was killed by a 25k year old droid. Think about it.

I'm sure there are many stupid threads on these forums, but that doesn't give you the permission go crazy on the topic, at least inform the creator of it's "Stupidity" in a fashionable manner.

Darth Hord
I don't think droids were all that strong since you face the ones at the ruins very early in the game when you just got a few force powers. If i remember right you face more of those type droids before the star forge(i think it is on manaan) and beat them relatively easy. But that could when the planet order and game stats come into play. (Maybe they should write book to put things more in line)

Now as for the Nemo vs Sadow- Sadow wins and probably very easily.

ThoraxeRMG
I don't think droids were all that strong since you face the ones at the ruins very early in the game when you just got a few force powers. If i remember right you face more of those type droids before the star forge(i think it is on manaan) and beat them relatively easy. But that could when the planet order and game stats come into play. (Maybe they should write book to put things more in line)

Now as for the Nemo vs Sadow- Sadow wins and probably very easily.

Yeah On second thought I take the droid comment back.

xxXAcStylesXxx
I didn't go crazy on you I told what a idiotic topic this was as I'd do to any one else who made a similar topic, moreover its on you to provide balanced vs topics that aren't so damn one sided. YOU should have done a little research, hell compare their Wookie articles, that alone will tell you how dumb this topic is.

ThoraxeRMG
I'm sure there are many stupid threads on these forums, but that doesn't give you the permission go crazy on the topic, at least inform the creator of it's "Stupidity" in a fashionable manner.

I didn't go crazy on you I told what a idiotic topic this was as I'd do to any one else who made a similar topic, moreover its on you to provide balanced vs topics that aren't so damn one sided. YOU should have done a little research, hell compare their Wookie articles, that alone will tell you how dumb this topic is.

Damn, you're right on that.
Well I did it because of me wanting an REALLY Minor character fight a Major one and see the results.

jollyjim311
...I vote Nemo. He would win in a lightsaber fight, seeing as how Naga is proficient with a sword, and his knowledge with a lightsaber would be... limited to assumption.

I'm willing to give Nemo the benefit of the doubt and assume he can get out of the way of a brick.

If Naga fights like he did against Ludo, with a weapon he is unfamiliar with, I say Nemo wins.

So hmph; what kind of force feats does Sadow have that are relevant to a versus format?

(Waits for my post to be torn apart, and that's quite alright with me)

Swirly Girl
Is this some kind of disgusting joke? Nemo beats seven shades of shit out of Sadow.

Tangible God
I'm sure there are many stupid threads on these forums, but that doesn't give you the permission go crazy on the topic, at least inform the creator of it's "Stupidity" in a fashionable manner. It's stupid because it's displayed as if it weren't. People here hate ignorance as much as they hate blatant stupidity.

And Nemo drops dead out of amazement that a bit character who was killed by an ancient droid has been put up against a Dark Lord of the Sith.

Count Makashi
Captain Nemo loses, because the battle isn't in the ocean.

Darth Subjekt
well, he does have his "lucky fin."

Gideon
Omg! I've found Nemo!

Darth Subjekt
After Sadow makes him kiss his ass, all his friends will be like, "whoa, he touched the butt..."

Blue_Hefner
Nemo got killed by a droid so Naga would definitely win.

jollyjim311
Sadow doesn't use a lightsaber. To say he wins in a lightsaber fight is just an unsupported opinion.

Tangible God
He still wins though because Nemo apparently sucks.

jollyjim311
Yes, Sadow kills him with his reputation...

kamikz
With his amulet, otherwise.

zephiel7
Koon pwnz!!!

Count Makashi
Koon jokes are old now, get wit the time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.