Iron man vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A[BAW]Endrict
Iron Man vs Wolverine

Fight in a Jungle

They start off 5 miles apart form each other
They have to find each other and fight.

Who wins?

TheGame17
is ironman able to be air born and fight from the sky? if so, he wins 10/10. if he can only fight on the ground, he probably still wins majority, unless he suddenly becomes depressed and sad in the middle of the fight and stops fighting.

A[BAW]Endrict
No flying here...forgot to add that.

TheGame17
i guess it depends how much damage ironman's weaponry can do. what are some of its feats?

Badabing
Originally posted by AEndrict
Iron Man vs Wolverine

Fight in a Jungle

They start off 5 miles apart form each other
They have to find each other and fight.

Who wins? dur

Innerhype
Well flying or not Wolverine get vap'd

Poor Wolverine.

weep

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by TheGame17
unless he suddenly becomes depressed and sad in the middle of the fight and stops fighting
Greatest contingency ever.

Caps Conscience
IRON MAN FLIES IN THE AIR AND WAITS FOR LOGAN TO MAKE MISTAKE. FRIES HIM AND GOES HOME. CLOSE THREAD.

jinzin
Depends on how Iron Man approaches the situation.

If IM just unloads all over the jungle, Wolvie's probably toast sooner or later..

If IM tries to play the hide and seek game, Wolvie may or may not have a shot contingent on IM's force field being up.

quanchi112
i think everything favors wolverine here with the environment and everything else but he loses anyways to the chagrin of all the wolverine fans out there iron man kills him wolverine would take it 3 out of 10

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by jinzin

If IM just unloads all over the jungle, Wolvie's probably toast sooner or later..

If IM tries to play the hide and seek game, Wolvie may or may not have a shot contingent on IM's force field being up. Not to mention his use of scanners...

Alfheim
Iron Man wins.

jinzin
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Not to mention his use of scanners...
Yeah forgot about those... guess I was just thinking about how Logan jumped IM during Civil War..

Rewmac

If IM tries to play the hide and seek game, Wolvie may or may not have a shot contingent on IM's force field being up. He won't get near the Extremis Armor. 5 miles away? Why would he unload all? No point in it, Tony isn't Wolverine to rush and not to think. He would scan the whole jungle first then when Wolverine is located it's hell on Logan.

Rewmac
Yeah forgot about those... guess I was just thinking about how Logan jumped IM during Civil War.. Well let's not think about that big grin smile big grin

llagrok
Iron Man 9/10

Scanners and such > senses

Scoobless
Originally posted by quanchi112
i think everything favors wolverine here with the environment and everything else

We do?

no expression

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Scoobless
We do?

no expression Yes, yes you do.

Don't try and fight the power Scoob.

Rewmac
Originally posted by Scoobless
We do?

no expression What? We really do??Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Yes, yes you do.

Don't try and fight the power Scoob. We really really do?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.