marvek vs dc in an entire war save abstracts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
an entire universe against an entire universe to see who is mightier
no celestials no 5 th dimensional imps no wishers no beyonders anyone cheap
imagine annihilation wave on one side of dc universe invading and on the other sides galactus tenebrous aegis and all his former heralds just tearing into dcs finests
thanos sitting back orchestarting if dc survives all this with magus adam warlock dr doom onslaught thor odin surtur seth shuma gorath set and demogorge hulk drax nova Quasar starhawk dr strange dormammu loki desak destroyer korvac and maelstrom to clean up the rest dc would be cut through like butter very easilyANYONE CARE TO DISAGREE?

Endless Mike
WTF is "Marvek"?

bean_machine
I do. There is no way for Marvel to win as easy as you say or at all. For every Marvel character there is a DC counterpart that can go toe to toe or defeat the marvel character.

quanchi112
i meant marvel vs dc

Redatom65
closed whistle

Badabing
Originally posted by Endless Mike
WTF is "Marvek"?

Galan007
roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Marvel fans will vote for Marvel,

The DC fans will vote for DC...

This is just another "Are you more Marvel biased, or DC biased?" thread. erm

quanchi112
well to a degree ur right on the biased part but to me it boils down to this marvels cosmic characters would kick some major dc ass dc all they have are superman and his clones meaning he has many characters close in power with captain marvel mar manhunter black adam and such like carob copies of each other and a bunch of dc looking wimps with power rings gimme a break plus i say marvel villains more successful and more feared than dc villains look at annihilation cosmic event look at the forces involved solar sustems of armies dc doesnt have a counteraprt to everything marvel has and when they do meaning with thanos and darkseid marvel has the edge there and if u compare luthor to dr doom doom outshines him and then some MARVEL WOULD BE WAY TO MUCH

Galan007
Originally posted by Galan007
roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Marvel fans will vote for Marvel,

The DC fans will vote for DC...

This is just another "Are you more Marvel biased, or DC biased?" thread. erm Originally posted by quanchi112
well to a degree ur right on the biased part but to me it boils down to this marvels cosmic characters would kick some major dc ass dc all they have are superman and his clones meaning he has many characters close in power with captain marvel mar manhunter black adam and such like carob copies of each other and a bunch of dc looking wimps with power rings gimme a break plus i say marvel villains more successful and more feared than dc villains look at annihilation cosmic event look at the forces involved solar sustems of armies dc doesnt have a counteraprt to everything marvel has and when they do meaning with thanos and darkseid marvel has the edge there and if u compare luthor to dr doom doom outshines him and then some MARVEL WOULD BE WAY TO MUCH See what I mean? roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
i see what ur saying but no one is saying how dc or mentioning on how their gurdians of oa would do this or that i have read both companies and dc cosmic stroylines pale in comparison

Galan007
Originally posted by quanchi112
i have read both companies and dc cosmic stroylines pale in comparison roll eyes (sarcastic)

StyleTime
Originally posted by Galan007

This is just another "Are you more Marvel biased, or DC biased?" thread. erm
I think you mean "biast".

Galan007
Originally posted by StyleTime
I think you mean "biast". No, I meant biased...

biased:

"Predisposed to favour one side, group, person, etc rather than another."

As far as I know, "biast" isn't a word. confused

StyleTime
Ok I know the thread is old, but I didn't think it would be out of everyone's mind just yet.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/452156_1-are-you-more-dc-biast-marvel-biast-or-are-you-a-3rd-party

It was a joke Galan007 my friend. See?

Galan007
Ok I know the thread is old, but I didn't think it would be out of everyone's mind just yet.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/452156_1-are-you-more-dc-biast-marvel-biast-or-are-you-a-3rd-party

It was a joke Galan007 my friend. See? Ohhh laughing out loud

I didn't see that before...

Avalonofthewind
Archie universe ftw.

Jugheadnaut cannot be beat.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Archie universe ftw.

Jugheadnaut cannot be beat.

I had to read that 3 times before I got it.

It still wasn't funny though none180

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I had to read that 3 times before I got it.

It still wasn't funny though none180

If it took you 3 tries, I doubt that it would...

Deathstroke
I read it as Judgeheadnaut the first time.

Now that would be funny.

StyleTime
I read it as Juggernaut initially.

Naturally, I laughed because I figured it was a facetious comment concerning a Marvel character.

Does that mean I didn't get the joke? The intended humor was exactly the same. In the end, is that not all a joke is?

Symmetric Chaos
Marvek wtfpwnxorz DeliciousCubes!!!!!!

Redatom65
I think you mean "biast".
embarrasment

StyleTime
Don't worry about it Redatom65.

I thought Jugheadnaut was Juggernaut after all.

quanchi112
really dc isnt as powerful as marvel when u break it down. sbprime was a major threat and someone like galactus would bend him over his knee and spank him. marvel has the advantage in villains while i say dc has the overall slight edge in their heroes. i feel though that marvel villains and the marvel heroes although there arent quite as many powerhouses in numbers as in dc can pull the win here.

marvel for a great victory here. its close but dc falls.

kevdude
I thought we wasn't using abstracts Q??

Dgw2007
saddly dc would win the superfamily cant get beat unless mavel had kryptonite witch does not envent belong in mavel

Magee
Im guessing quanchi made this thread so he could write about how superior Marvel is to DC . I think you would be better off making teams considering each company has to many characters to even think about writing a plausible answer as to how either side wins but dc wins coz tehy r the bestest.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Magee
Im guessing quanchi made this thread so he could write about how superior Marvel is to DC . I think you would be better off making teams considering each company has to many characters to even think about writing a plausible answer as to how either side wins but dc wins coz tehy r the bestest. this can be thought of. its intersting becuz it would be a huge war scenario. dc's big threats arent as menacing as marvels big threats.

kevdude
Originally posted by quanchi112
this can be thought of. its intersting becuz it would be a huge war scenario. dc's big threats arent as menacing as marvels big threats.

So what IS marvels biggest threat??

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
So what IS marvels biggest threat?? thanos with the heart of the universe. aka he became god.

anyways though that really isnt allowed here becuz abstracts arent allowed. annihilation wave would tear into dc universe. lots of casualties.

Magee
Imperiex would tear in to Marvel universe. lots of casualties.
The GL corps would tear in to Marvel universe. lots of casualties.
The quintessence would tear in to marvel universe. Lots of casualties
The JLA would tear in to Marvel universe. lots of casualties.

See what I mean? Its all good saying so and so would do this but in an all out war where every character is involved the possibilities/ scenarios are endless and there will never be a clear decisive winner.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Magee
Imperiex would tear in to Marvel universe. lots of casualties.
The GL corps would tear in to Marvel universe. lots of casualties.
The quintessence would tear in to marvel universe. Lots of casualties
The JLA would tear in to Marvel universe. lots of casualties.

See what I mean? Its all good saying so and so would do this but in an all out war where every character is involved the possibilities/ scenarios are endless and there will never be a clear decisive winner. gl corps got torn into by doomsday they are so ovearated its funny. galactus would crush lots of dc people. un would eradicate many many foes. odin,surtur and the twilight sword would just smakc lots of dc heros into their graves.

llagrok
We're not allowing abstracts, but we're allowing use of THOTU..... and Thanos gets to start out with it...

Dgw2007
superman 1eye

nvrbeenwthagirl
I think they would tie if not for the GL and Sinestro corps. For that marvel has no answer.

Tenebrous
i might as well say it

squirrel girl.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I think they would tie if not for the GL and Sinestro corps. For that marvel has no answer. laughing ok ill name 7 charcaters that would crush both corps. gl corps can be pathetic by the way.

here goes1walker2galactus3tenebrous4aegis5korvac6tyrant
(dp)7surtur(twilight sword)

and they all fall down............hard!

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
We're not allowing abstracts, but we're allowing use of THOTU..... and Thanos gets to start out with it... read my post. the entire post next time i was simply explaining that marvel big events are so much more terrifying that dc crisis events. in dc sbprime running wreckless is someone to be feared while in marvel hes just another simple story.

quanchi112
imagine starhawk,nova,protege,phoenix 9 , molecule man,silver surfer,morg,stradust,ravenous,superskrull,maelstro
m,quasar,terrax,firelord,thor,destroyer,seth,set,d
emogorge,desak,etc.

the bodies would be hitting the floor.

Captain REX
I really don't see the point of pitting whole universes against each other...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.