POTC 4 Predictions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shadow0fabandit
This thread is for predictions of Pirates of the Caribbean 4.

You all know it is bound to happen wether it be in the near future or it be later on in the future.

My Prediction:

Will, Elizabeth, and their son have a family gathering. Boot Strap informs Will of a secret pertaining to the Dutchmen curse that if true love is found that he is no longer bound to the Dutchmen. Jack, Barbossa and the Black Pearl crew are taking two different methods in finding the fountain of youth. Calypso begins her revenge upon the pirate lords which takes Will, Elizabeth, Jack, and Barbossa into an epic battle to save Piracy, along with the world.

Your thoughts?

IheartPocky
The already saved piracy but saving the world sounds okay hehe smile

I wonder who the villain would be besides Calypso..

Shadow0fabandit
Originally posted by IheartPocky

Well yeah I know that, but I was just thinking that they can't leave out the fact that Calypso wants revenge on the Pirate lords. As for a villian besides Calypso, they would have to introduce a new character and make even more evil than Beckett.

ESB -1138
Here's what I think 4 would be about and Will and Elizabeth won't be in it.

Jack Sparrow has set off to find the Fountain of Youth and Barbossa (who is also looking for it) sets off to hunt down Sparrow and get back the map. Little do either of them know that the prince of pirates himself, Sam Bellamy, is also hunting down the famous Fountain of Youth.

starfish
I just wonder if there will be something in number four that concerns Liz's feelings for Jack, even thought they were seriously cut out of number three. I still think Jack's comment of- you can try and convince yourself of that- was not only made tongue in cheek.

What if it takes true faithful of heart love to break the ten-year curse on Will, but her heart is partially owned by Jack, even if she does not mean for it to be? I don't know- but I am somewhat disappointed that they completely downplayed any relationship building between Jack and Liz.

Shadow0fabandit
Originally posted by starfish
I just wonder if there will be something in number four that concerns Liz's feelings for Jack, even thought they were seriously cut out of number three. I still think Jack's comment of- you can try and convince yourself of that- was not only made tongue in cheek.

What if it takes true faithful of heart love to break the ten-year curse on Will, but her heart is partially owned by Jack, even if she does not mean for it to be? I don't know- but I am somewhat disappointed that they completely downplayed any relationship building between Jack and Liz.

You had to know it was going to happen.

Captain REX
My prediction is that At World's End is the end of the Pirate movies. I'm a fan of the POTC films, but I'd rather it be a trilogy.

As for Jack and Liz, I'm glad they didn't "work out." Jack's comment is merely something Jack would say, being that he considers himself to be the suavest of the suave.

Surreal_44
It might be hard to get Kiera and Orlando back for a fourth pirates film, but I could see them trying to get them to come back. They'd have to come back for at least a scene or two; it wouldn't be any fun without some Will and Elizabeth in the new film. big grin

I can't help but wonder if the writers aren't tossing about the idea of Elizabeth and Will finding a way to break the curse, or to bend the rules a little to allow them to see each other during the ten years.

I have a few ideas on what they could do, but really, there is so much they could do it's almost impossible to imagine what they come up with. big grin

calypso
I posted somewhere here the following:

Jack uses the compass to sail to Isle deMuerta to see if the island has popped back out of the sea yet. He takes as much swag as he can load on his dingy and sets sail to Burmuda to find Gibbs and buy a ship. On the way to find Gibbs, Jack is sitting in his dingy one night and pulls a golden lamp out of one of the sacks of swagg and has it in his lap just stroking the fine gold that it is made of and out pops a genie. ( I really think Mark Curry would make an excellent genie.)

After finding Gibbs in another pig sty, they sail out to find Agua deVita and on the way run across Marty, Cotton and parrott, Mulroy and Murdoch, Pintel and Regetti on a spit of land that Jack had been made Governor of and they set course for Agua deVita.

Simple, easy to remember. I like it.

willofthewisp
Well, I think it would be fun if our two favorite pirate lords got to the Fountain of Youth and wah-la, it doesn't even work. It can't be that easy. Plus, has anyone been to St. Augustine? I've drunk from it.

I would love another movie only if Will and Liz will be in it too. We need our trio.

Surreal_44
I already told you how I'd introduce Jack into the mix, didn't I Willo? *ggg*

Elizabeth would still be Pirate King, so I imagine she's at Shipwreck Cove, and we could get Teague in there too, and Jack pops in to ask for um...help and/or money and other things. That'd be great.

Then they realize they need Will's help, so they figure out a way to get to the Land of the Dead to find him, and he joins them etc. Fun fun all around. big grin

willofthewisp
One of the pirate lords should be their next villain. I could see that.

smilingwisdom

sailorleo
*cough cough* just before will retires as the FD captain sailorleo goes on a hunt to the underworld to save the man that she loves *anyone says mercer i'll have your guts for garters* she decided to con liz and jack into going to inspire some sparrabeth along the way to hell....during this mas exodus there is a meatloaf musical tribute *j/k lol*

norrington is rescued make outs around....and yep.....blockbuster gold right there.......

IheartPocky
lol bat out of hell

sailorleo
exactly..

Arachnid1
This is from the potc4 without jack thread...

Will and Liz don't have a story to tell anymore , but their son still has one hell of a story to tell I bet.

If jack does find the fountain of youth. maybe he will be around forever and since the next will be a spin off, maybe it would be about Wills son. Then, Will son would be all grown up and we would still have Jack, not to mention, Will won't really be going anywhere since he is captain of the dutchman. The only one who really wouldn't fit anywhere is Liz, and I still want her in it though.

Of it is a spin off, I hope its about Wills son.

PirateDiva

Well on the Map that Jack had at the end fo AWE it said Ponce de Leon....what about him?

IheartPocky
O0o Thats right! smile

Nono nvm didn't it also say 1552? oh nvm if Ponce de leon found the fountain then it would work haha. I forgot this is only half real history in these movies.

captblack
i know most might hate this but since orlanda and keria dont want to do anymore movies but depp does do a PREQUAL show the beginnings of jack and show his history up to COTBP

PirateDiva
O0o Thats right! smile

Nono nvm didn't it also say 1552? oh nvm if Ponce de leon found the fountain then it would work haha. I forgot this is only half real history in these movies.

or what if Beckett didnt really die....i mean all we see is a Body fall on the EITC flag does that really mean he is dead?? lol

or what about Blackbeard? or some other real evil Pirate!

Minie Mina
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but what about the Empress?

Surreal_44
I have a question; why wouldn't Will and Elizabeth have a story to tell anymore? They've got ten years apart, but they could make a movie in that time period where they have an adventure. It would take a bit of magic, of course, but it is possible. big grin

Minie Mina
Will and Elizabeth already told their story big grin. As a couple. Their $1.98 romace has already been ressolved smile.

What I want is their adventures as individual people. Bootstrap and Will. Their time together and if they met or came across with anyone interesting. How about Jack?

Elizabeth is pretty fickle. So where has she gone to through all these years while waiting for Will?

I want to know what the hell happened with Jack, Barbossa and crew in between those 10 years.

Hell, I even want to know about the strumpets big grin.

PirateDiva
yes and what happened to all the Pirates?? Obviously the Pirates never even went into Battle (it was Just the Dutchman and the Pearl that went at it)....they are all still very much alive and the 2 big ships that supposebly are the Big Threats are still ran by Pirates and still exsist!....so Piracy is Not over!! Piracy was saved! So what then??

Face Ladies and Gents This Story is NOT Over!!! smile

Minie Mina
Oh, dude!

What about the rest of the people from the EITC? Did they decide to hide out forever? Or do they have someone else who is as evil as Beckett as a leader?

For some reason, I'm not convinced that Beckett is dead lol stick out tongue

IheartPocky
lol i can imagine the trailer for Pirates 4 now... a new beckett will be in charge "Did you really think we'd let you get away that easily?" (referring to the pirates) hahaha

Minie Mina
LMAO evil face

Or Elizabeth saying: "You really think I will choose to stay to wait for Will for the next 10 years?" *grabs Jack* "Then you're watching the wrong movie." *Jumps on Jack and kisses him*

Pirates of the Caribbean 4: The Return of Beckett and Sparrabeth evil face

IheartPocky
LOL

Come on, Disney! eek! pirate

PirateDiva
yay!!! eek!

Pirates of the Caribbean 4: Fate Intervenes Yet Again big grin

Minie Mina
Hehe. I love that title stick out tongue

ivebeendepped43
le there!!! too bad that would never happen. maybe Pirates of the Caribbean: Destinies Entwined

WHAT NOW?!

mauler
My prediciton: Pirates of the Caribbean4

Plot:The kid is not Will's son, is Jack Sparrow Jr.... haha

willofthewisp
Pirates of the Caribbean 4: Attack of the Killer Sea Turtles

Elizabeth and little Will Jr. walk about Shipwreck Cove.

Jr: I'm so glad Uncle Jack and Uncle Gibbs came to join us for our picnic.

Elizabeth: What an odd thing to say. That sounds like exposition used in a movie. Never mind. Here they come.

Jack: (spreads arms) I don't feel hugging..... (Liz and Jr. hug him)

Gibbs: Ahem. (Liz and Jr. hug him. Jack edges over. He gives Jack a look)

Jack: I brought some exotic Turkish food and lace from France for the lady...what's that over there?

Elizabeth: Jack, stop being stupid.

Jr: No, Mommy, it looks like a gator.

Gibbs: That ain't no gator. It's a sea turtle...that's 10 ft long!

(A giant turtle with giant fangs creeps slowly up to them)

Elizabeth: What'll we do?

Jack: It's a turtle, love. We've got maybe 15 whole minutes to think before it gets close to us.

IheartPocky
I've been thinking about a trailer for 4 all night lol. and little scenes and such.

And I've got a funny scene in mind, funny to me at least lol. Oh and Lizzie and Will name their child Jack in my fantasy! lol Their little way of thanking him and whatnot. smile Oh yeah and in my fantasy 4th movie, Will's curse isn't broken and during the next 10 years will is gone Lizzie and Jack jr. end up helping Jack with the Fountain of Youth adventure. And I was sorta thinking maybe Liz would maybe want to find it so she could be with Will forever. The child as well smile

Oh and i was thinking about norrie too. A new thought just came to me.. The new Baddie Beckett is the one that gets Norrie back from Davy Jone's Locker because he thinks he can use him. It wouldn't work for the main characters to bring him back.

PirateDiva
OMG in My Fantasy The little Boy's name is Jack too!!

Jack is on his way to Shipwreck cove to see his father to gather some info as to where the Fountain of Youth might be or something when he gets caught in a storm and is shipwrecked....he gets washed up ashore and little Jack finds him laying in the sand unconcious....little Jack tells his mother Liz that there is a man and Liz goes to see him and sees it's Jack.....she nurses him back to health and he wakes up after a couple of days to find little Jack sitting at his bedside..he sees the little boy is clever and witty and they have a fun little conversation and bond over the fact that both their names are Jack b4 Liz comes in and is stunned that he's awake and he is stunned that she is THERE and a Mother...lol!! Sparks fly and they fall in Love all over again but they dont say anything until Will comes back and his curse is over Liz gives him back his heart and says this doesnt belong to her anymore and she tells him that 2 years after he left Jack and her saw each other and 1 thing led to another and she was unfaithful to him... she tells him her son is 8 years old and is Jacks!! And then Liz, Jack and Jack Jr. comendeer a ship and live happily ever after!! big grin lol

IheartPocky
LOL mine is slightly different haha it begins with Jack and barbie and gibbs at a dock like tortuga or something and jack turns around and Jack jr is standing extremely close to him and he does little scream. Then he looks up and see lizzie and scream again. They have some chit chat and she says somehow that the kid's name is jack.

Here's how the next part goes:

Jack "Jack!?"
Barbie "Jack!?"
Jack "You named the monkey Jack!? I mean err child?"

hehe its stupid but i liked it ! eek! anyhoo... smile

PirateDiva
lmao lmao!!

Jack is a Popular name!! lol

JaehSkywalker
gah.. imagine that! Lizzie named the kid Jack!

Lizzie: Jack?! where are you?
Jack.. Sparrow: Still Captain to you love.. what is it?
Lizzie: I was talking about my son.
Jack.. Sparrow: Oh.

Kal875
Pic of what Will will look like in POTC 4: Fountain of Youth.

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g19/andrwmackie/crabs.gif

IheartPocky
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA that made me laugh

captblack
Originally posted by captblack
i know most might hate this but since orlanda and keria dont want to do anymore movies but depp does do a PREQUAL show the beginnings of jack and show his history up to COTBP

PirateDiva
LMAO LMAO LMAO!! ROTFLMAO!!! That was Hilarious!! laughing

Kal875
cool

T.Maria
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Pirates of the Caribbean 4: Attack of the Killer Sea Turtles

Jr: No, Mommy, it looks like a gator.

Gibbs: That ain't no gator. It's a sea turtle...that's 10 ft long!

(A giant turtle with giant fangs creeps slowly up to them)

Elizabeth: What'll we do?

Jack: It's a turtle, love. We've got maybe 15 whole minutes to think before it gets close to us.

LMFFAO!!!! big grin

funny stuff!! big grin

Ella Shay
I'm sure most of you know that Bloom and Knightly said they are NOT coming back for 4 but I'm sure with enough pestering and lots of money being waved under their noses, they'll come back like trained puppies.

Anyway, I think the movie would suck if there was no Will or Elizabeth so I would probably not go to see it if they weren't in it... My take on what should happen is this:

Elizabeth and Will find a catch in the whole Flying Dutchman thing so Will is free from his bonds and back with his girl. Then they go off to help Jack to find the fountain of youth. Little do they know Barbossa is right on their tail. There's a great big fight and somebody dies... It's gotta happen right? Calypso has her revenge on the Brethren Court... But in the end, Jack has all the rum he could ever want and Will and Elizabeth have a nice family with their kid. eek!

Tramps Lady
thats what you THINK SHOULD happen lmao..all sparrabethers would probs say that will cries like a whelp and jack and liz live happily ever after. lmao WHEEEEE!!

willofthewisp
POTC 4: Spin Off Time

SEE Gibbs begin his life as a player of sorts on Tortuga. He begins by weaving a rollicking tale of the seas, some fact, some bullGibbs, and then watch his dance of seduction begin. Be warned: it's sweaty and rum-soaked.

SEE Ragetti's search for a new eye. After not much success with a billiard ball, a salt shaker, and a Christmas ornament, he learns that whoever stabs the eye of the captain of the Gliding Scotsman becomes captain of that ship and gets all physical deficiencies taken care of. Gorgeous baby blues, here he comes!

SEE Jack the Monkey do a little dance.

SEE Murtogg and Mullroy argue.

SEE Captain Teague begin to search for his son, nodding to Pirate King Elizabeth Turner (Keira Knightley in a cameo appearance) as he departs, with only his trusty dog and guitar and a pocketful of dreams.

SEE the dead body of Davy Jones be given angel wings and a halo as he tries to kiss raindrops.

SEE...well...HEAR the mysteries of the Flying Dutchman curse revealed! How does a man whose heart beats outside his body retain a sperm count? How creative can a couple be with buckets of water?

Coming soon to theaters.

Tramps Lady
lmao willo.

jack the monkey dancing...a must see

and murtogg and mullroy lmao. with their new pirate outfits...it'll look funnier toobig grin

shannstar79
Ok, Its been soooo long since I have posted and I have read this particular post months and decided to go ahead and post my idea! You all may think I am crazy and this is a tad bit far fetched but this is Pirates were talking about here, but what if, just what if. The child at the end of the Movie is not Will's or Jack's But what if it is actually Jack himself after he has found the fauntain of youth?? If you go back and watch the end the child in question Black eye liner just like jack, jack and also has a captains hat Just like Jacks? Also its ten years later and Lizzie has not aged at all: seems she may have been to the fountain of youth maybe with jack!
what do U think ?

AudioHeart
LOL Willo, that was hilarious, I think you should DEFINATELY write the screenplay for the upcoming PotC, give Ted & Terry a few pointers, you know! laughing out loud wink

willofthewisp
Oh, I wouldn't want to work off of the mess of AWE. Don't get me wrong, I actually like AWE, but it's got way too much going on.

Is the next movie a prequel? I would so do that. And I will provide the writer's commentary.

"In this scene, I just wanted to show what a cool pairing it would have been with Jack and Elizabeth. There's not really any significance in the camera angles or lighting or any of the propos here. It's just a lovefest."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.