Lost VideoGame

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Riverollv
It has been announced a Lost game will come out in the new generation consoles, though still nothing is known about it.

Smasandian
I'm assuming they just started to develop the game.

You wont know anything until atleast 2008, probalby even more.

I have to say though, if that game licences the Cryteck Engine 2, and make a game thats not using the main characters, but continues the story line in terms of an prequel, or sequel after the show storyline ends.....it could actually be cool.

Morning_Glory
iTunes has a LOST video game... for your iPod ... its interesting so far

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
iTunes has a LOST video game... for your iPod ... its interesting so far MG, putting "'Cause maybe, you're going to be the one who saves me" under that sig (not on the sig, though) would make it better. Oh, well, just my two cents. stick out tongue

Xandico
I have a 'Lost' game for my mobile (cell phone). It's pretty cool but not very challenging, it took me an hour to complete it stick out tongue . It goes upto the bit in the cages only Jack rescues Kate and Sawyer so you can see where it goes wrong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.