Iron Man vs Wolverine (H2H)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jebus reborn
OK, they fight in Care-A-Lot.

Wolverine gets all his powers, while Iron Man is stripped of his energy blasts, and flight.

So, Wolverine still has his claws, and Iron Man is just a fighter in this one.

Who wins?

Symmetric Chaos
. . .

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
. . . What?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
What?

Won't Wolvies claws go though Tony pretty effortlessly?

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Won't Wolvies claws go though Tony pretty effortlessly? Tony has a healing factor, and even taunted Wolvey to cut him, and told him he'd heal right away.
His suit has also stood up to Wolvey's claws before.

SpunkySmurph
Not to mention the much faster reactions, and super strength.

Newjak
And the reach advantage Tony has on the Midget no expression

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Newjak
And the reach advantage Tony has on the Midget no expression Not really, considering Wolverine has his claws...

Gorbag
More fair fight would be Tony in Hulkbuster armor with energy blasts, no flying... Logan pwns this one pretty easily, he's done it before, I will get some scans later I thinksmokin'

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Gorbag
More fair fight would be Tony in Hulkbuster armor with energy blasts, no flying... Logan pwns this one pretty easily, he's done it before, I will get some scans later I thinksmokin' He pawned Extremis Iron Man?

Also, Hulkbuster Iron Man would kill him...

Rewmac
Hey isn't the Extremis armor like adamantium,carbon and some vibranium or so?

Innerhype
Wolverine isn't damaging the armor without superhuman strength to fuel the cutting power needed.

Logan is also heavily outclassed in the speed, power department here.

Iron Man 10/10

capt it up
Originally posted by Innerhype
Wolverine isn't damaging the armor without superhuman strength to fuel the cutting power needed.

Iron Man 10/10
Logan has superhuman strength.....and your picture shows Logan cutting into the armor......

jasonk3
Meh...Ironman stomped cap in h2h during civil war...I'd say he takes this against wolverine seeing as cap and wolverine are equal in skills.

Now if this was Wolverine (No claws) vs Tony Stark (no armour), strictly h2h, then ... ( someone finish the rest of this sentence)

Badabing
OK, they fight in Care-A-Lot.

Wolverine gets all his powers, while Iron Man is stripped of his energy blasts, and flight.

So, Wolverine still has his claws, and Iron Man is just a fighter in this one.

Who wins? Does IM have shields?

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Innerhype

Iron Man 10/10
That picture reminds me of Labyrinth when the little dog was futilely rapping at Ludo's head with his tiny cane.

Bouboumaster
I give it to Wolverine.

Rewmac
Originally posted by capt it up
Logan has superhuman strength.....and your picture shows Logan cutting into the armor...... Superhuman strength...Best shit I ever heard from you...Maybe he is stronger than normal people, but he ain't superhuman normally. He had a couple of nice showings but he ain't superhuman in strength. Cap is stronger than him and he ain't superhuman.

Estacado
Tony 10/10

capt it up
Originally posted by Rewmac
Superhuman strength...Best shit I ever heard from you...Maybe he is stronger than normal people, but he ain't superhuman normally. He had a couple of nice showings but he ain't superhuman in strength. Cap is stronger than him and he ain't superhuman.
says the man thats knows crap about wolverine......

by the way Logan been stated as superhuman in strength.......

so please don't even try this crap with me.

The Fake Macoy
Iron Man, the guy who destroyed Cap in H2H without using flight or energy projection? Wolverine's outclassed here. (I'm assuming IM can't use magnetism or anything like it in this fight).

King KAM
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Iron Man, the guy who destroyed Cap in H2H without using flight or energy projection? Wolverine's outclassed here. (I'm assuming IM can't use magnetism or anything like it in this fight). the suit destroyed cap because it taskmastered his ass.

The Fake Macoy
Originally posted by King KAM
the suit destroyed cap because it taskmastered his ass.

Exactly, if it can do that to Cap, why not Wolverine? It's not like IM wasn't on the Avengers with Logan or anything, and if it can neutralize Cap's fighting ability, Wolverine's not going to last either. Of course, I'm basing all of this off of one fight in CW, so maybe that was just PIS, but I wouldn't know.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Badabing
Does IM have shields? No.

carver9
Originally posted by Rewmac
Superhuman strength...Best shit I ever heard from you...Maybe he is stronger than normal people, but he ain't superhuman normally. He had a couple of nice showings but he ain't superhuman in strength. Cap is stronger than him and he ain't superhuman.

Well i guess cap can lift two tons. Read more on wolverine.

carver9
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Exactly, if it can do that to Cap, why not Wolverine? It's not like IM wasn't on the Avengers with Logan or anything, and if it can neutralize Cap's fighting ability, Wolverine's not going to last either. Of course, I'm basing all of this off of one fight in CW, so maybe that was just PIS, but I wouldn't know.

Yeah, the suit read everything about cap moves BUT that was from the entire time that tony have known cap. He wont have the time to do that in this fight.

Now whats different about this is that Wolverine can also stand up to iron man punches unlike cap and since iron man dont have knowledge of wolverine fighting style than wolverine will get his stabs in also.

I give wolverine the majority in this one since he has taken out better; sentinels, that have rays along with super human strength.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by carver9
I give wolverine the majority in this one since he has taken out better; sentinels, that have rays along with super human strength. no expression

jasonk3
no expression

none180

Big Sexy
no expression donatello donnie agrees

carver9
just playing with that sentinel statement.

Swanky-Tuna
Sentinels blow. Spider-man takes out Sentinels. Poke'em with a pillow and they die.

jinzin
I personally thought that some sentinal constructs were farily damned threatening.

Okay,
Well, Wolverine has already stated that he can take Iron Man, Giant Man, and a fully loaded SHIELD hellicarrier, so that's that.

Plus, we've seen Wolverine shred through Tony's armor on once occassion, stab through Tony's Hulkbuster on another, and cut through an evil Iron Man's armor on yet another.

And, Wolverine had Iron man dead to rights during Infinity War.

And, we've practically seen Wolverine have Extremis Iron Man dead to rights already, albiet through a stealthy sneak attack.

AND, I'm totally just talking out my ass guys. lol.

ACTUALLY, what I think is this;
Yes, it WAS Iron Man's suit that "Taskmastered" Captain America and not the man (lovin the term btw), and yes Wolverine wasn't on the New Avengers THAT long before Civil War took place. HOWEVER, it was implied during the Civil War arch on at least two ocassions that the level of detailed information that Iron Man has collected on various superheroes throughout the years is downright scary, and it would make sense for Iron Man to have a lot of information on a guy like Wolverine since he's a major liability, finally it would seem just downright ignorant to assume that he'd be dumbfounded by Wolverine's talents, when Wolverine's already fought in an Iron Man suit, which transfers information to the mainframe in Extremis as I understood it.

I DO however, also think that there's validity to Carver's statement in that Wolverine can and will take IM's punches better than Captain America did or could. It does leave the door open for the possibility of Wolverine drawing Iron Man into an uncomprimising position and sacrificing himself to score a kill shot, but the door is open only ever so slightly.

I think that IF Iron Man has the detailed information on Wolverine that he did on Captain America, and was stupid enough to voice it out, or Logan stayed concious long enough to grasp what was happening, that Wolverine has a chance of success through slipping himself into a real berserker rage. But as we know, that isn't likely to happen.
Personally, I see Extremis Iron Man's reflexes already being a ***** to get past, add in his speed upgrades, and his file information, it's going to be hard for Wolverine to score a winning blow, especially if he can heal himself. Factor in some class 100 muscle to back all that up and I don't see Wolverine pulling the majority here.. Iron Man wins 7/10. The three wins to Logan are addressed to two wins by berserker rage; one after Tony tells Logan what's happening, the other after Logan figures it out for himself. The other win's if Wolverine can catch IM in an uncomprimising position upclose and strike a killing blow ala "Rob Roy"...

But yeah, Iron Man for the majority. erm

tkitna
Its hard for me to believe that Tony hasent developed standard armor strong enough to withstand Wolverines claws. Out of anybody in the Marvel Universe that shouldnt be cut by Wolverines claws, I would think it should be Iron Man.

Wolverine 6/10 in this battle

starlock
wolverine wins the majority

Estacado
Originally posted by carver9
I give wolverine the majority in this one since he has taken out better; sentinels, that have rays along with super human strength.
Holly ****!!!!!Sentinels with rays!!!!!
crylaughcrylaughcrylaughcrylaugh

golem370
I hate defending Wolverine but Captain America is a boxer and Judo master where Wolverine is a master of every fighting style on earth.

Wolverine's abilities- http://www.marveldatabase.com/James_Howlett#Abilities

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.