Lumiya VS Darth Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThoraxeRMG
Battlefield: Sith Academy
Kind Of Battle: All Out

So, who shall win!? smile
I hope this is not One sided like the "Nemo VS Naga Sadow" thread.

Tangible God
Lumiya eats him.

Count Makashi
Mhhhhhhhhhhhm, he is tasty.

Lord Saboteur
Lumiya has fun sucking. /match

S_W_LeGenD
I do not know much about Lumiya' capabilities but this will be a very tough challenge for her. But I think that Darth Malak will possibly win in this fight.

Gideon
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
I do not know much about Lumiya' capabilities but this will be a very tough challenge for her. But I think that Darth Malak will possibly win in this fight.

Why does that not surprise me at all?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Not sure about who wins. This might be a nice fight.

bawling

Manslayer
Lumiya sucks malaks cock

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Gideon
Why does that not surprise me at all?
And what is your opinion regarding this fight?

Manslayer
And what is your opinion regarding this fight? Its cuz malak wants a blow job from lumiya.

But tell me one thing guys whats so good about lumiya? I thought shes a weak piece of crap

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Manslayer
Its cuz malak wants a blow job from lumiya.
LOL! big grin

Originally posted by Manslayer
But tell me one thing guys whats so good about lumiya? I thought shes a weak piece of crap
And she is a Cyborg, which makes her vulnerable to Force Lightning.

Gideon
Lumiya stalemated Mara Jade, who gave Jacen a thorough assbeating. She is capable of creating powerful Force illusions, and she is one of the smartest fighters I've seen, as opposed to Malak, who is low on the intellectual totem pole. If he wins, and I have no doubt that he would, it will be far, far from easy.

S_W_LeGenD
Jacen has killed Mara Jade?

Manslayer
Originally posted by Gideon
Lumiya stalemated Mara Jade, who gave Jacen a thorough assbeating. She is capable of creating powerful Force illusions, and she is one of the smartest fighters I've seen, as opposed to Malak, who is low on the intellectual totem pole. If he wins, and I have no doubt that he would, it will be far, far from easy. A>B>C theory?

Utrigita
LOL! big grin

And she is a Cyborg, which makes her vulnerable to Force Lightning.

Wookipedia said something about a toxic dart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.