repetitive things from all 3 movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tramps Lady
wat repetitive things did u notice?

several thing i did:

1. THE GOAT!!!!
2. the poor sea turtles
3. The rum always being gone
4. Our dear monkey and parrot!
5. Our favourite heroes
6. The bubble gum chik...and scarlet lol
7. the willabeth kisses.....hmph
8. the dog with the keys....gone through a rough time hasnt he?
9. the many shirtless jacks that go through out mind when we just see jack wink

any1 like to continue?

willofthewisp
Did you notice how Jack escaped the brig of the Dutchman? He remembered how Will busted him out in the first movie.

Tramps Lady
11. They had leverage many times.....once being freeing jack, then bargaining with barbie and will, then the dirt in the 2nd, then JAck escaping FD

thought id make it clear from all 3 movies willo lol

IheartPocky
lol I remember the writers talking about the goat. They were saying how Gore always adds things to scenes.. you can have a scene with 3 people talking and he throws a goat in there.

Something like that smile

o0o0 Willo! I noticed that. I thought that was really cool!

Tramps Lady
i no! how cool is it! i was watchin DMC with the commentary and when pintel handed norrie...our dear old norrie... the goat they were like "THERES THE GOAT!"

Tramps Lady
12. THE COMPASS!!!
13. the funny faces of our beloved jack
14. well, not in the third one but...a eunich quote lol
15. not in the third either.... will lying on a raft
16. Will always escaping blowing up ships

willofthewisp
Oh! Anyone know what mark Jack left on Beckett? I think it's metaphorical in that Beckett just meant that Jack became an arch enemy for him, but if anyone has a different idea....

Oh! And where was the info about Jack and the slaves? I'm thinking some deleted scenes are in order.

Tramps Lady
well, im certain he left beckett a eunich, beckett looked embarrased and didnt reply

willofthewisp
Oh. Castration. Is it just me, or is Beckett not only this evil, sadistic monster, but a gay, evil, sadistic monster?

IheartPocky
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Oh. Castration. Is it just me, or is Beckett not only this evil, sadistic monster, but a gay, evil, sadistic monster?

He totally acts that way. And he got really close to jack's face at one point. If I was jack I'd be like "Whoa! Back up buddy!"

Tramps Lady
id be like..."i dont swing that way mate...i swing for a bottle of rum" wink

JaehSkywalker
what i remember.. is Beckett... there was this freaky picture of him shown in Random Commentz i think.. i don't really remember, but everytime i look at him i remember it.. gah.. that was so gross and creepy!!

okay.. sorry.. kinda off-topic.. hmm.. lets see... *thinks*

Those sandy islands! many many sand... as far as the eye can see.. sometimes with coconuts, sometimes nada...

Surreal_44
In the 100 page script there was a eunuch joke...but it got cut. Such a shame too...so many slashy possibilities:

But basically, Jack falls from the mast and Will swings by and catches him, but Jack is upside down and his face ends up right against Will's crotch. They land on the deck, roll around and Jack says something like "I take back that you're a eunuch. I emphatically take it back."

That would have been fun, but you know, we can't have a crotch joke like that when you're busy having someone licking their brain!! *sigh* Oh well.

Oh the wooden eye jokes. Hehe. big grin Those are in all three films. big grin

JaehSkywalker
that was freaky... Barbossa put the eye and his mouth and forced it into pintel's eye socket.. *shivers*

where'dja get the script???

Surreal_44
Eh, someone gave it to me. I could probably e-mail it to you. Send me a PM with your e-mail address, and I'll send it to you later today. I need to try to get some sleep. big grin

JaehSkywalker
aww... i thought you got it from a site.. >.<

but okay.. my email address is my yahoo messenger address, just add @yahoo.com

or, send it to me via that 'click here to email Jaeh skywalker..' stick out tongue

oohh.. i've got one! they poured water or rum or something on people to wake em up!

calypso
I lost count on what the next number is, but

Jack walking through the tavern and never being hit in the fight going on around him and Beckett descending the steps as the Endeavor is blown apart.

DJ doing that transference supernatural thing into the cell with Calypso and on the mast with Jack.

Tea cups are the same as the wedding cups in DMC.

Dog has keys, but to different lock.

Jack tells Lizzy in COTBP "unless you have a rudder and alot of sails in the bodice...." In the bathhouse in AWE Lizzy has to disarm and pulls out more arsenal on her person than the armada. Makes me wonder if she could have had a rudder and alot of sails in COTBP it would have been a little different.

Why is the rum always gone...but, I think it was "the rum is gone"

Slaps all around by the strumpets.

Jack sending Will off the ship into the unknown.

Jack breathing on Will like he did to Gov Swann and Norrington in COTBP.

A spit of land scene in all three.

Raining in both wedding scenes.

Will is on a raft in COTBP and DMC. He is on a rafty ship in AWE, plus Jack sets him adrift on a big rum barrel.

Lizzy has a new costume for each movie and everyone else has the same one for all three.

Norrington has one curl on each side in COTBP, but two on each side in AWE.

That's all I can think of now. Maybe more later.

Tramps Lady
a blown up ship or broken ship in all 3

JaehSkywalker
Prison Escape in all three... >.<

calypso
Jack working on maps in DMC and AWE.

JaehSkywalker
Jack making plans along as he goes...

Tramps Lady
jacks blubbering...out gorgeous confuzzled jack

JaehSkywalker
love

Jack is always left by his own ship.....

Jack finally finished his line in AWE!
though Beckett didn't get it... erm laughing out loud

Tramps Lady
lol...he felt hurt poor jack

the scene after the creds...

its named POTC still lol

JaehSkywalker
yeah.... sad that's the bad part though...

gah! i want the Soundtrack! i'm listening to it by imeem right now.. gahhh..

lol... we still have great music...
explosion!
weird scenes... the cannibal scene was kinda weird.. the brain licking was.. totally weird.

in CotBP... weird scene... hmm.. can't think of anything.. anyone?

Tramps Lady
the pig!!! lol

JaehSkywalker
good one! that was so weird..

laughing out loud i remember the last part.. Jack threw..is that rum? on gibbs face... he was clutching a good ol' teddybear!

Tramps Lady
maybe...and jack wouldnt be very happy to pour rum on some1...wasting the rum...how could you do this to me!?

JaehSkywalker
then what is that? water?

ahh.. rum.. the last part.. after sniffing.. or did he drink from it... the rum, he had his heading. what about that..? laughing out loud

Tramps Lady
lol

JaehSkywalker
another repetitive thing...

rum seemingly makes everything right. without the rum, *shakes head*

Jack always loses the hat.

Tramps Lady
yeah lol

You here "Curiosity" and "Curious" alot like

"elizabeth Swann"-"Barbossa"-"Elizabeth Swann"-*gasps*-"I know, curious isnt it?"

JaehSkywalker
someone always ends up in jail...

Tramps Lady
first jack....then liz...then.....doesnt include a brig....

JaehSkywalker
still.... its some sort of a jail...

someone dies. (okay... that's lame..)

lol to the curious! i forgot to answer to it..

hmm... Liz kisses someone.. >.<

but on AWE, anyone she kisses ends up dead.

Tramps Lady
well, AWE....jack wasnt dead lol and she kinda bit sao lol

JaehSkywalker
well.. okay.. everyone she kisses on the lips dies lol...

Tramps Lady
lol...beckett dies...OH!!!! so she kissed him....lol jks

JaehSkywalker
oh shush. stop it.. stick out tongue

Tramps Lady
well, besides AWE, the breaking/shite candle torches lol

JaehSkywalker
the kissing scenes.. adding more.. and more after every movie lol..

Ericadawn
I keep trying to remember whether there was any reference to tea or anything shown because DMC had the tea set in the rain and then in AWE, Jack says how he won't invite Jones to his tea party in the Locker, Beckett has the tea party with Will and Jones and then Beckett also has tea alone.

AudioHeart
Well, one thing I noticed...lol...was that there's a goat in both DMC and AWE, not sure if that's been mentioned big grin big grin stick out tongue

Tramps Lady
yeah, first post...but atleast ppl r payina ttention to the movie lol

IheartPocky
There was a goat in CotBP too when jack is coming in on his little boat. The goat is in the boat with the other guys that are filling up the ship..

PirateDiva
exploding ships

Canons

Fire

Tramps Lady
the shackles are one one person in all of them...besides the 3rd...but tia is strapped with rope...good enuf

PirateDiva
Someone has been restrained to the Main Mast of the Pearl in all 3 movies

COTBP- The crew and Elizabeth was tied to the Mast when Barbossa sank The Interceptor (was that the name, shoot i forgot..lol)

DMC- Jack was Shackled

AWE- Pintel and Ragetti during up is down & Tia Dahlma/Calypso during transformation

IheartPocky
Repeated screams before a ship to ship battle such as:

FIRE!

FIRE ALL!

NOOOOW!!

Tramps Lady
lol

Ericadawn
Ooh, I forgot about the goat which makes things VERY interesting!!

You see, in CotBP, AnaMaria says, "You're daft, mate. You both are!!" and Gibbs responds, "Daft like Jack!"
Then, in AWE, we get "You're mad!" from Beckett to Jack.
However, "You're mad!" in DMC is delivered from Elizabeth to JAMES.

Now, we have the appearance of a goat...I don't believe it's the same goat but I shall have to check. The first goat watched as Jack came to Port Royal, the second goat was thrust upon James and the third is a figment of Jack's subconcious so...

What are they trying to say here?
That Jack and James are both victims of fate?
That Jack and James are more alike than either would admit?
Or an extremely subtle hint that James is now in the Locker and not on a boat as Governor Swann was?

JaehSkywalker
ahh.... the idea James is in the locker is a pleasant idea.... methinks sailor could get James back.. big grin

but seriously... IMO 'That Jack and James are more alike than either would admit?' this is it..

ooh.. repetitive thing.. that Liz always has a thing for will... oh wait.. that continues from CotBP to DMC to AWE right? so.. ah.. basically.. no.. repetitive...

Tramps Lady
liz's scaredniness....always clinging onto jack.

the start how some1s singing

POTC 1: Liz on boat
POTC 2: Second scene with Gibbs
POTC 3: The kid and Liz

JaehSkywalker
Jack saying something loopy!

AudioHeart
OMG I GOT SOMETHING, OI OI OI, IM HAVIN' A THOUGHT!!!

Someone is ALWAYS in the brig!!! big grin big grin big grin Happy Dance

P1 = Jack

P2 = Liz

P3 = Jack and Tia

Tramps Lady
pintel and ragetti always looking at liz through holes

POTC 1: deleted scene when shes getting changed

POTC 2: dont think they did

POTC 3: in Singapore lol

PirateDiva
All 3 movies have Under water scenes:

P1- that magical moment when Jack saves Lizzie

P2- When Will dives into the water and sees the Kracken from under water

P3-the Up is Down scene when they're all underwater!!

Tramps Lady
"thats madeningly unhelpful"

Arachnid1
Davy Jones never stops saying "Do you fear death, insertnamehere?" Seriously. Why not ask like a normal person... big grin

The only person who broke it and completely killed the line making it funny was jack.

"Tell me Jack, do you fear death?"
"You have no idea..."

It also seemed that jack was moving away from Davy because of his breath in that scene. When Davy talked in Jacks face, Jack was moving his head back to get away from the fish breath. Seriously. It's believable considering he has a squid head that hasn't been brushed in centuries.
big grin

His breath alone could have killed jack. big grin

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Davy Jones never stops saying "Do you fear death, insertnamehere?" Seriously. Why not ask like a normal person... big grin

The only person who broke it and completely killed the line making it funny was jack.

"Tell me Jack, do you fear death?"
"You have no idea..."

It also seemed that jack was moving away from Davy because of his breath in that scene. When Davy talked in Jacks face, Jack was moving his head back to get away from the fish breath. Seriously. It's believable considering he has a squid head that hasn't been brushed in centuries.
big grin

His breath alone could have killed jack. big grin

laughing out loud he could've used some breathe mints.. say... orbits maybe? it would work wonders for him.. laughing out loud

AudioHeart
lol

Pirates= Love
The way barbossa is introduced in each movie. coming down the stairs

How Liz is left on an island in the 1st and third

the opening scene in the 2nd and 3rd both have to do wiht prisioners

how yo ho is sung in everyone

Something bout the horizon like "keep set on the horizon" "know bring me that horizon" is always mentioned

and cant think of more but i know there are

PirateDiva
ya "Keep a weather eye on the Horizon" yes that is metioned in all 3 movies!

lovethemtigers
yes...Liz says it to Jack on Rum Runner's Island..."keep a weathered eye on that horizon Captain Sparrow, you'll see..."

will to liz in DMC "keep a weathered eye on the horizon" when he leaves her in jail...

and i guess its at the end of AWE...will says it to liz again after their icky love scene.....

lovethemtigers
Which intro did you like the best for Captain Sparrow...sailing in on the mast at the beginning of COTBP

or crashing out of the coffin in DMC...
or sniffing and sitting up in AWE....

I liked the first one myself, personally....

PirateDiva
the first one was a classic! smile

jdl1224
o i have one!! maybe... lol.

in the third one, at the pirate lords meeting its like barbie vs. jack and everyone elses heads are going back and forth while theyre arguing...

this is in the first one too. of course, i can't remember where and i watched it yesterday! but it IS in there i swear!!

but i can't remember if there is something like that in the 2nd, i think there might be.

PirateDiva
in all 3 movies someone has been surprised by someone coming back from the dead (or thought they were dead)

P1-Barbossa was surprised when he saw Jack (he thought he had stayed Marooned and eventually died)

P2-When Barbossa decended the stairs everyone was surprise to see he was alive after Liz and Will saw him Die.

P3-Davy Jones was surprised when told by Will that Jack is alive and Back and so is the Pearl.

potcfan2003
not sure if this has been done yet... people being dead and then ending up alive

Pirates= Love
In the third and first not sure boout the 2nd jack is standing on a mast toward the beginin

potcfan2003
yeah, and Will is on the mast of the FD after the credits of AWE

siriuswriter
Jack's entrance:

P1: the dingy sinking and coming into port.

P3: the crabs carrying the Black Pearl, he's on the mast in the same position. I loved that. smile

PirateDiva
In All 3 Movies Bloody Stupid Will (dont kill me i just love saying that..lol) Has had a sharp object pointed at his Throat:

P1- Barbossa holds a Knife to his throat to release his blood into the chest

P2- Jack holds a sword to Will threating not to open the the chest and kill Jones

P3- Sao Feng holds like a sharp wooden thing to his throat and then later a sword

potcfan2003
People being hit over the head... One time i watched te first two movies and counted how many times each person got hit over the head from the two movies put together it was like- Will 15
jack- 5
Liz- 2

poor will always being hit on the head, or threatend with a pointy object or manipulated...

PirateDiva
LOL....Hence... Bloody Stupid Will (again dont kill me..lol) Se Deja!! lol

potcfan2003
evil^^

PirateDiva
evil face

Leggy_n_Merry
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
yes...Liz says it to Jack on Rum Runner's Island..."keep a weathered eye on that horizon Captain Sparrow, you'll see..."

will to liz in DMC "keep a weathered eye on the horizon" when he leaves her in jail...

and i guess its at the end of AWE...will says it to liz again after their icky love scene.....

When I heard that in At World's End I knew I'd heard Will say it before in one of the other films and I just couldn't remember when. I didn't think of when Elizabeth said it on the first one because she says it in a different way. I don't think I even realised she said that before haha.

Originally posted by lovethemtigers
Which intro did you like the best for Captain Sparrow...sailing in on the mast at the beginning of COTBP

or crashing out of the coffin in DMC...
or sniffing and sitting up in AWE....

I liked the first one myself, personally....

The first one was by far the best. I didn't really think anything of the Dead Man's Chest one, and the At World's End one was a bit odd.

Originally posted by potcfan2003
People being hit over the head... One time i watched te first two movies and counted how many times each person got hit over the head from the two movies put together it was like- Will 15
jack- 5
Liz- 2

poor will always being hit on the head, or threatend with a pointy object or manipulated...

Awwwww haha poor Will sad I love the face he makes when he gets hit on the head with a bottle in the first one.

Anyway.. ermm the ending of The Curse of the Black Pearl was the same as the ending of At World's End where Jack says "We're devils and black sheep and really bad eggs. Drink up me hearties yo ho!" That is right, is it? Haha well I think so anyway..

And Murtogg and Mullroy guard the chest like when they were guarding the Interceptor in the first one and the conversation they have with Jack is similar.

willofthewisp
When does Liz get hit over the head?

PirateDiva
^^^hmmmm ya now that im thinking about it....when does she get hit in the head?....well besides in AWE when Davy Jones Knocks her out towards the end......oh ya when Barbossa Slaps her in COTBP and she knocks out to in the cave scene...i memeber now!!

and Jack 5 times when is that?
Ok Will knocks him out with the oar, then when Sao punches him...when else?

potcfan2003
elizabeth barbossa jits her in the cave, when she first gets on the ship the big black pirates slaps her

jack- the two tortuga whores hit him, then will with te oar, mr. brown after the fight in COTBP with will and jack, and then i swear there was one more...

texgodiva2s
Please if you don't mind, Will's sword being given over to almost everyone in every part. Also, seems like Elizabeth gets body checked (hardpressed against) by almost everyone--Barbossa in the first, Jack in the second and Will in AWE.

willofthewisp
What do you mean?

AudioHeart
Yeah, do tell dearie...as Jack would say

Mrs Fish
doesn't Pintel call Elizabeth Poppet in all three...?.
If I remember correctly..

Surreal_44
Yes he does. big grin I love that. big grin

Mrs Fish
Just thought of another.. It might have been said already, though....
The dog with the keys appear in all tree!!

Oh, and the "tale" of sea turtles!
Brilliant how the dog got away from cannibal island, with the help of sea turtles

potcfan2003
falling off of stuff into the water

COTBP- Elizabeth over the wall
DMC- not sure
AWE- Will falling off the ship- Jack pushed him in the think like jack scene

texgodiva2s
Good morning and what I meant by bodychecked is this. There's Miz Elizabeth and all the boys are into that sexy, back the beauty into a corner and then take that extra power step so they are real dadgum close--Elizabeth is forced by their closeness to raise her face to them, a little sexy twist with power. Barbossa does this under the stairs on the Pearl, Jack does this when they are having the "Persuade me" conversation (and how many syllables can he get from those two words)
and Will does this when he and Elizabeth are in the cargo bay back on the Pearl after Jack is returned. It is a very fetching image.

Also, doesn't Elizabeth initiate all kisses to the gentlemen with the exception of Norrington. That woman has a highly kissaable face.

And Jack, screams like a girl and then even funnier--runs off screaming, arms frailing away in all three.

tee_pirategirl
true! true!

Oh! here's one. If nobody's mentioned yet.Every man Elizabeth has kissed dies at some point if not immediately.

Sao died immediately. So did Norri and Jack and while Will didn't die after kissing her in 1&2 but when she married him and kissed him...need I mention that he so DIED?

I know not repetitive in all three...still a pattern though

potcfan2003
When did Jack scream like a girl and run in all three movies? I know he did in DMC...

AudioHeart
Originally posted by potcfan2003
falling off of stuff into the water

COTBP- Elizabeth over the wall
DMC- not sure
AWE- Will falling off the ship- Jack pushed him in the think like jack scene

In DMC: On the island where the chest was burried, Jack fell off the church roof while fighting Norri and Will, does that count?

Tramps Lady
well they said "in water" but i thought of sumthing...um...what was it........well, the captain dude on the english ship got dragged into the water...does that count lol?

potcfan2003
sure

PirateDiva
Originally posted by AudioHeart
In DMC: On the island where the chest was burried, Jack fell off the church roof while fighting Norri and Will, does that count?

well there is also the Bone Cage scene.....when they roll off the cliff and land in the river (in water) and the cage breaks and finally Will and the guys r set free from the cage! now i know that counts!! lol

potcfan2003
Wow.. I never even thought of that one... and I just remembered where Jack is hit for the 5th time!! In CotBP he's stabbed by a sword... which is technichlay hit right?

texgodiva2s
PotC2003 , Ahoy dearie, I'm learning...in PotC, Jack, in the cave, Barbossa aaarraughs at Jack and off he goes away from the fight towards...who knows(geez louise--now that would be a smilie!!). Then in DMC, when he's being chased with stick on in mountain by the cannibel ladies, stick off on the beach by canniabels all. In AWE, in the beginning when he's just talked to Bill Turner, screams and scrams, flailing away!! When he runs--it's left arm out and flopping--right arm bent and above his head, waving back and forth.

Now a question please--exactly how "knowing" did the said knowing be betwixt the nigh on inseparable Tia Dalma and our witty (wicked?) Jack Sparrow. The very idea of her flirting with Will was pretty astonishing--that woman has some very confident self image going on. The reference in her household "I thought I knew you. Tia, "not as well as I would have liked" (rough quote) and then on the beach in AWE "now Jack you know you had fun at de time"

IheartPocky
lol That first sentence in the second paragraph was very Jack-ish and confusing! (and yes it's witty)

Naomi said that Gore, the director, left it up to her and Johnny on whether they were lovers or not. And.. I think they were. smile

AudioHeart
Originally posted by Tramps Lady
well they said "in water" but i thought of sumthing...um...what was it........well, the captain dude on the english ship got dragged into the water...does that count lol?

...I forgot about the water part... embarrasment smile

texgodiva2s
thankee IheartPocky--Jackie's riffs are too wonderful--how quick his mind must be. Thanks for the clue on Tia Dalma--and do you suppose there's anyone Captain Jack Sparrow hasn't "known", except for me more's the pity. I get the feeling that he isn't a total womanizer--wouldn't pressure anyone to or not, however, I am certain as life that he would provide much support to taste away.

Pirates= Love
im not sure but i remember thinkin in the theather like the 3 time i saw it how the 1st and 3rd moslty had the same lines at teh end

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.