Thor, Dr. Strange, Storm, Colossus & Nightcrawler Vs. FF (Reed, Ben, Sue, Johnny)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
Fight takes place in the SHIELD helicarrier with no prep.

SpunkySmurph
Fantastic Four in a curbstomp. none180

Redatom65
why does it have to be a curb....

guy222
Originally posted by basilisk
Fight takes place in the SHIELD helicarrier with no prep.

FF loses

quanchi112
ff loses so bad its like everything the ever did means crap they would get routed by this team

basilisk
Dead Days spoilers warning just in case...

Well I ask this because in Dead Days this fight sort of did happen, only with the FF Zombies. On the helicarrier Thor, Dr. Strange, Storm, Colossus and Nightcrawler were in a room, and the FF were smashing their way trough the door to attack them. The FF burst through and the next thing you know everyone was a zombie.

Dr. Strange didn't put a shield up, attack, or teleport everyone away, Thor didn't just line up a god blast and vaporise the FF as they burst in, Storm didn't unleash her godlike Rutog powers or even so much as pressure-dome and lightning-fry them, and Nightcrawler didn't teleport some heads off (or just teleport away). And somehow Colossus' pure metal body got bit and infected. Strange seemed about as useful as a amateur stage magician in this series.

I think the FF would get murdered here.

bruceb74
to be honest, thor would be able to take out the entire ff on his own. so couple (possibly) dr. strange. not even a close matchup

D-Block
Thor or Strange could solo the FF.

celestialdemon
FF loses badly.

Badabing
Originally posted by Redatom65
why does it have to be a curb.... Watch American History X or the Sopranos. Oh yeah, FF loses in a curb sto....ahem....a beating that can't be described.

Trolt
You forget to mention that a scratch (or whatever way richards has to infect the opposite team) would result in -1 to the enemy roster and +1 to the FF side! Them zombies are tough this way.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Trolt
You forget to mention that a scratch (or whatever way richards has to infect the opposite team) would result in -1 to the enemy roster and +1 to the FF side! Them zombies are tough this way.

. . .

guy222
poor ff

Sup3rman1521
Give FF Red Hulk! shifty

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Sup3rman1521
Give FF Red Hulk! shifty

This would be spite in FF favor!

Metalmanx
FF lose horribly.

Juk3n
ff lose quite badly at least give them a temporary 5th member - i vote
Doom or Ironman
or if u wanna make it REALLY un-even give the ff Wolverine..

i couldnt resist!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.