Marvel Essentials

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Anyone else on these forums seen these collections ?

They're good the only downside to them is that there in black and white if that bothers you does'nt really bother me since i read the phantom and manga

i've got Ghost rider Vol 1 and 2 of the essentials.

Martian_mind
I've got a Thro..

they need to make an eternals one,seriously.

Sparkz
Yeah I've got quite a few, I have Spider-man vol 1-6, Hulk vol 1 and 2 and Wolverine vol 1-3

Wolfie
The Essentials are pretty cool books.

I have:

Ghost Rider Vol. 1
The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Vol. 1-3
Spider-Man Vol. 1
Wolverine Vol. 1

I'll be getting Werewolf by Night somtime in the future and that'll probably be it for me. Though Iron Man has been tempting lately.

Kazenji
Hey wolfie with the wolverine one which ones does that collect is it the ones that started in 1988 or even further back ?

just that i was thinking of getting that one

Next 2 on my list for these will be

Punisher Vol 1
Wolverine vol 1

Kazenji
Been reading Vol one of ghost rider lately i've across a stuff up in i think

With his bike the one that he starts off with he crashes it and gets taken to hospital which i think he loses it #1 ghost rider

Then later on he learns how to create stuff with his hell-fire and ends up making a bike # 3 ghost rider

then next in he's riding a normal bike again then when night comes it turns into his hell-fire created bike gets the fire wheels #5 ghost rider

which is weird

Alfheim
edit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.