Rumours

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Amazon
Here are some rumours from K site on some of the possibilities for season 7.

My favorite part is the part where Justing hartlet might be coming back!!! Yaaaayyyy!!!! Happy Dance

The crappy part is that Lana may be back... Why sad WHYYYYY!!!! sad

Kal875
Mega-sweet

allofyousuckkk
So is Chloe dead?........I hope not, that would be a dumb power......to save someone and die in the process.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
So is Chloe dead?........I hope not, that would be a dumb power......to save someone and die in the process.
Chloe better be alive. I'm also happy Jimmy is back and that Lionel survived. I'm sad that its Lex's last season so he will only be making guest appearences like the Flash or Cyborg or Aquaman.

~JP~
I really think this thread needs merged with the Season 7 spec thread. It IS pretty much the same thing.

Amazon
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Chloe better be alive. I'm also happy Jimmy is back and that Lionel survived. I'm sad that its Lex's last season so he will only be making guest appearences like the Flash or Cyborg or Aquaman.

Thank goodness Chloe will still be alive. It sucks that Jimmy is back though. He's so boreing.
I'm sad its michael rosenbaums last season too. I don't know how much I'll continue to watch the show without him in it.

As for this thread. I think it's fine where it is. No merging is nessicary.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Amazon
Thank goodness Chloe will still be alive. It sucks that Jimmy is back though. He's so boreing.
I'm sad its michael rosenbaums last season too. I don't know how much I'll continue to watch the show without him in it.

As for this thread. I think it's fine where it is. No merging is nessicary.

Man, look at how different he looks with hair...
http://www.small-ville.de/michael/michael15.jpg?PHPSESSID=f179a911f15d8e66a721ad11f622b4b2

AstroFan
Boo Lana, boo Jimmy, yay Chloe, Lionel, and Arrow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.