Vandal Savage vs. Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Akuki
Which of the two immortals is more powerful?
First battle no prep, second battle with 2 weeks prep

TricksterPriest
Spite. Apoc destroys Vandal.

King_Mungi
With 2 weeks prep he can whip something up, such as create an army of superpowered people he used to fight the Flash or create clones such as a copy of the original Sandman .

Without some degree of prep Savage gets destroyed, and I don't know if 2 weeks will be enough as Apoc will have the same 2 weeks as well.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by King_Mungi
With 2 weeks prep he can whip something up, such as create an army of superpowered people he used to fight the Flash or create clones such as a copy of the original Sandman .

Without some degree of prep Savage gets destroyed, and I don't know if 2 weeks will be enough as Apoc will have the same 2 weeks as well.

Hmm, that's pretty good. thumb up Didn't know Savage was a whiz at cloning. But yes, 2 weeks is not enough to prep for Apoc. Especially when Apoc's tech is possibly better. God damn it, if Apoc was a DC guy, he'd be unstoppable. The only thing stopping him from being at that level is the speed difference and lack of high end feats. miffed

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
God damn it, if Apoc was a DC guy, he'd be unstoppable.

Holy. F*cking. Sh*t.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Holy. F*cking. Sh*t.

Cause DC wouldn't job him out to losers like the Xmen (or an equivalent team). It's like Aquaman's sharks hurting Despero, it's just bad writing. If Apoc lost to an A-list team like the Avengers, and didn't job so much, then I'd have no problem. Marvel needs to give him a break. sad

Edit: Metamorpho is very similar to apoc in terms of the molecular control thing. And everyone knows how powerful he is. I'm just saying, that Marvel is greatly underusing him.

guy222
poccy

llagrok
Savage is fail.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Cause DC wouldn't job him out to losers like the Xmen (or an equivalent team). It's like Aquaman's sharks hurting Despero, it's just bad writing. If Apoc lost to an A-list team like the Avengers, and didn't job so much, then I'd have no problem. Marvel needs to give him a break. sad

Edit: Metamorpho is very similar to apoc in terms of the molecular control thing. And everyone knows how powerful he is. I'm just saying, that Marvel is greatly underusing him.
He would be put down by the JLA every time, if he was in DC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.