Line-Ups

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bloomaholic
any adventure how they got there to share?
Well, 2 of my friends and I left after a meeting we had to go for for all the grade 11's at the school at 5:00pm...drove and got there at 5:50pm...bought our tickets and stood in line for the 8pm showing (were the 10th, 11th, &12th people in line LOL :P) Within 5:50 to 7:15(when they let us in the theatre) there were over 70 people behind me! I;m sure some people went to theatres with larger crowds......on top of that my friend had to go to the bathroom so bad and ran to go before the movie started! LOL big grin

IheartPocky
We went to eat then got there probably 10 or 15 minutes before our showing. Stood in line for a few minutes then went into the auditorium thing and sat where we wanted. smile

Bloomaholic
UGH! that makes me mad lol

JaehSkywalker
i really wanted to go to the bathroom during the movie but i held it in so i can watch it lol!

and i was constantly checking the time with my dad... and he kept telling me over and over again it wasn't for another hour lol!

Bloomaholic
i amazingly didnt think about what time it was until 9:30 (started at 8) and I took super tiny sips so I wouldn't have to go to the bathroom

during Dead Man's Chest....I had to go like SOOO bad because I drank a full freakin' LITRE OF WATER right before the movie....i don't know what i was thinking and I didnt get up to go once....and when it was over I raced to the bathroom! lol

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
i really wanted to go to the bathroom during the movie but i held it in so i can watch it lol!

and i was constantly checking the time with my dad... and he kept telling me over and over again it wasn't for another hour lol! lol me too! i had to go so bad and i swaer when i saw Jack w/o a shirt...i almost peed my pants!

Bloomaholic
LOL luckily that scene wasn't in pirates 2! lol

ivebeendepped43
y? that would be hott!! and nippy smile

Bloomaholic
oLOL nippy...hehe....well i had to go to the bathroom in pirates 2.....and i know ur not a bloom person but i almost hyperventilated when they pulled will out of the bucket of water all tied up! lol

ivebeendepped43
im not exactly anti-bloom anymore. im warming up to him. i have to say, when he turned around on the Dutchman with the bandana on, that was hot!

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
lol me too! i had to go so bad and i swaer when i saw Jack w/o a shirt...i almost peed my pants!

I thought i was going to pee in my pants and i was like.. "No.. please.. no!" And i was laughing quietly to myself because of that!

gah! JAck was soooo sexy!

ivebeendepped43
^^way too sexy!!! Johnny's stomach is HOTT!! he just needs to get a bit of a tan. im in love...

Bloomaholic
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
im not exactly anti-bloom anymore. im warming up to him. i have to say, when he turned around on the Dutchman with the bandana on, that was hot!

as a bloomaholic lol...i LOVED the bandana scene...such a character journey from the little nieve blacksmith to the flying dutchman! so hot!

My friend who always makes fun of me for obsessing over Orlando Bloom laughed at the scene where Will and Beckette were having tea and said she thought he looked gay...and was waiting for him to extend his pinky when he picked up the tea cup! i thought he looked adorable!!! love lol
Although, she did really like the scene where he hugged Elizabeth when her dad died and how he was still there for her.

Which brings up a random question while I'm on this rant lol.....why didn't Will ever ask Jack why he kissed Elizabeth?

oh and for the comment made above...Jack was sooo hot with all the tatoos and all....yummy yummy yummy....he is so hot! lol

IheartPocky
He probably didn't need one since Jack is a pirate. smile

Spidervlad
When I was coming back from work at 11:30, I drove up to the Theater and bought the tickets for the next day.

Lolz, and today I saw it without even waiting in line.

ivebeendepped43
nice!!

Bloomaholic
sad lol

JaehSkywalker
i want to watch it again!

Ericadawn
Yep

JaehSkywalker
i don't have the money to do that. erm

IheartPocky
I have a theater gift card that has been sitting in my wallet for 6 months ready to be put to good and proper use!!!!!

JaehSkywalker
so.. you gonna watch it again? big grin

IheartPocky
Chyeah! Hopefully. Haha

JaehSkywalker
laughing out loud go... spread the word lol..

Bloomaholic
i wanna watch it again lol

siriuswriter
Bought my ticket for a 4.45 showing at 4.15. No line. This was on the Tuesday after it came out.

Theatre wasn't full.

Damn Nebraska.

Bloomaholic
wow...just depends where you are I guess

by the way, as of Jun 3, 12:15am.....it's my birthday!!! lol big grin!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.