Next Terrorist Attack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperor Ashtar
The government hasd been telling us that Terrorsit are planning for a Big Terrorist attack in the U.S.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52733

So, when is it going to happen? We know that the U>S> Government has already by law become a dictatorshio thanks to : Patriot Act I & II, Victory Act I & II, Military Commisions Act, and the Defense Authority Act.

So, all they need is one Big Terrorist attack to enforce said laws with no resistance from the public.

So, are you ready for the New World Order.

Just like 9/11 the PNAC were arguing for a "New Pearl Harbor". Now there is news of "American Hiroshima".

Emperor Ashtar
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/08/11/opinion/11kris.html?ex=1249963200&en=81fb0a21e469c56a&ei=5088&partner=rssnyt

Here's more, it's obvious the over-class are teling us what will ahppen next. IMO, conflicts with Iran will cause this disaster since we've been attacking the muslim world constantly.

Magee
Seems this NWO is more like a New American Order.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Magee
Seems this NWO is more like a New American Order.

Well, that's because we aren't doomed like the European Union is.

Evil Dead
dictatorship? I could have sworn I voted last week........odd. So I guess all of these presidential election primaries going on with both parties is just for show.......there won't be another election?

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Evil Dead
dictatorship? I could have sworn I voted last week........odd. So I guess all of these presidential election primaries going on with both parties is just for show.......there won't be another election?

laughing You are aware that it's been admiited that electronic votes can be tampered with?

Also, have you read the laws that have been past? President Bush has been given Fuhrer Status.

But, you support this. . . No skin off your back.

J-Beowulf
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
laughing You are aware that it's been admiited that electronic votes can be tampered with?

Also, have you read the laws that have been past? President Bush has been given Fuhrer Status.

But, you support this. . . No skin off your back.

I think you're taking this a bit too seriously.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by J-Beowulf
I think you're taking this a bit too seriously.

Despite the fact it is now legal to:

-Secretly Arrest
-LifeTime Parole
-Spy on americans
-Delay warrants
-Revoke citizen-ship of anyone regardless of natural birth or not base soley on a thought crime
-Secretly execute
-Toture indefinetly
-Illegal to travel whilst carrying large sums of cash
-Illegal to perform clandestine intelligence gathering

-And, any crime labels you a terrorist

I'm overreacting?!

Magee
hehe I was watching prison break and mahone mentioned the patriot act and said he could arrest your grandma for sewing or something. Made me giggle.

I don't think secretly arresting being legal or not would stop anyone from doing it, no one would know. Impossible to spy on every American citizen, thats just crazy. And even so if you have nothing to hide and you wouldn't even know anyway wtf is the problem? I would imagine 99% of people don't need to worry about being secretly executed.

Emperor Ashtar

Impossible to spy on every American citizen, thats just crazy.
Impossible, despite the fact that Telecommunications companies are helping the NSA by giving them private information. Not to mention that they are placing recording devices, GPS, and tracking devices on TV's, Cable boxes, and cell phones. Plus there forming a huge database to manage said information. This is all publicly announced BTW

http://newstandardnews.net/content/index.cfm/items/2754

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2006-05-10-nsa_x.htm

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2006-02-05-nsa-telecoms_x.htm

And, now said companies are protected by law whilst giving private information.

I don't think secretly arresting being legal or not would stop anyone from doing it, no one would know.
And even so if you have nothing to hide and you wouldn't even know anyway wtf is the problem? I would imagine 99% of people don't need to worry about being secretly executed.

It's that kind of logic that makes me laugh, basically it's okay for the government to moleste your privacy and treat you like a criminal as long as your not doing anything wrong.

Emperor Ashtar
If the Government wants to arrest me secretly, No problem.
If they want to Spy on me, No Problem
If they want to X-Ray my naked body in the Air-Port, No Problem
If they want to stick a chip up my ass to track me, No Problem

As long as I'm not doing anything wrong, and when Conspiracy Theorist call B.S. on that were crazy. So, what does that make you guys, sane for excepting whatever the Government is doing?

Mr Parker
yeah and were overreacting to all this. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bicnarok
They keep on repeating "theres gonna be a big terrorist attack" over & over every few weeks to keep people scared. The same as in the Uk and even in Germany which has nothing to do with it.

Its the government scare tactics to keep the sheeple in thier pen.

Blatantly obvious really.

Magee
If the Government wants to arrest me secretly, No problem.
If they want to Spy on me, No Problem
If they want to X-Ray my naked body in the Air-Port, No Problem
If they want to stick a chip up my ass to track me, No Problem

As long as I'm not doing anything wrong, and when Conspiracy Theorist call B.S. on that were crazy. So, what does that make you guys, sane for excepting whatever the Government is doing? You are crazy by the very definition I'm afraid. Im not American so I dont care, have fun getting microchips put up ur ass and keep one eye open incase they come and secretly arrest you during the night.

Oh and what is a secret arrest? Last time I checked the police don't call to inform you that you will be arrested.

Emperor Ashtar
Im not American so I dont care
You never will care and that's what's sad. So, I'll see you in the New World Order.

Oh and what is a secret arrest? Last time I checked the police don't call to inform you that you will be arrested.

And, by law it's legal to arrest you and not tell a soul, But of course you wouldn't know since reading laws and knowing Government policy makes you crazy.

Evil Dead
I hope "Macho Man" Randy Savage, "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan and "Big Sexy" Kevin Nash are there. That would just be too sweeeeeeeet.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Evil Dead
I hope "Macho Man" Randy Savage, "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan and "Big Sexy" Kevin Nash are there. That would just be too sweeeeeeeet.

What I said doesn't apply to you since you support globalization.

Magee
New American Order, unlucky for some.

Deano
New World Order. its calle that for a reason.

i'll see you there.

oh an the chip is coming for you too magee. its not just america

Magee
I will be waiting for the day. Wont be holding my breath though.

Emperor Ashtar
I will be waiting for the day. Wont be holding my breath though.
Despite the fact they have many laws necessary for global government, why do believe were wrong.

Magee
Global government? So how are these "they" gonna get countries in the middle east, China, Russia, Africa, Europe and every other country under control? How are they going to force their laws etc on to these countries? It will never happen. Oh let me guess they will just nuke the countries that don't cooperate.

Emperor Ashtar
Global government? So how are these "they" gonna get countries in the middle east, China, Russia, Africa, Europe and every other country under control?

Easy, by forming blocks/unions of said regions. Like the European American Union they will form other blocks from different regions and eventually merge the blocks into one. There argument is that they are doing this for the benefit of trade, until they become one region. That's how EUTC became the EU and how NAFTA is becoming NAU and ETC

As for the middle east, the United States is pretty much conquering it.

How are they going to force their laws etc on to these countries? It will never happen.

Force, people are so busy watching American Idol in the states, they could careless what happens in government. How else was bills like:

Patriot Act I
Patriot Act II (Which the senate was ot allowed to read)
Victory Act
Victory Act II
Military Commisions Act
Defensive Authority Act

And many other un-fair laws passed?

People hate Bush, but did they stop him from removing congress from many process like declaring war:

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines06/0113-06.htm

Which inadvertantly removes the american people from said process.

J-Beowulf
I believe there's something in the Constitution that allows a President to use military force without congress' consent, and gives a month or so for congress to convene and decide on the matter.

I'm not 100% sure and I'm not going to search through the constitution, so please correct me if I'm wrong.

And I don't think the people have ever had a say in whether we go to war or not. That's the job of our elected officials.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by J-Beowulf

And I don't think the people have ever had a say in whether we go to war or not. That's the job of our elected officials.
Who represent us.

J-Beowulf
Who represent us.

Yes, but you implied that we actually had a say in whether we go to war or not, which we technically don't.

42ndStreetFreak
Sandai Kitetsu I notice you're still nice and cozy in America though.

Fell free to live free and totally as you want in Iran, or Afghanistan, or China.
No? Didn't think so!

Deano
martial law will be introduced whem the next attack happens. thats the plan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.