badass marvel vs badass dc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
thanos, tyrant(dp), thor, silver surfer, morg, maelstrom, odin
vs
darkseid, yuga khan, superman, sinestro, high father, ares(dc), hal jordan green lantern

guy222
Originally posted by quanchi112
vs
darkseid, yuga khan, superman, sinestro, high father, ares(dc), hal jordan green lantern

Maelstrom FTW

xtrafella
why do they fight

Deathstroke
Originally posted by xtrafella
why do they fight

For our amusement.

xtrafella
ok. who win

quanchi112
ok they are going all out their universes survival depends on them winning the outcome they have one giant planet to fight their battle on

xtrafella
thanos is good at punching. he stands a chance at osing

Deathstroke
Yuga Khan sucks out their life force.

xtrafella
odin is strong

Thanos_THOTU
sounds a lot like guy222, that's why i connect them.

TricksterPriest
vs

you gave DC Yuga Khan? What the f**k? That pretty much guarantees them the win. No one on the marvel side can stand up to Yuga Khan 1v1. Without him, close fight. Someone like Stayne, or Takion would be better.

His Airness
DC 10/10

quanchi112
tyrant punked galactus in his depowered version so i think he could go one on one with yuga khan

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
you gave DC Yuga Khan? What the f**k? That pretty much guarantees them the win. No one on the marvel side can stand up to Yuga Khan 1v1. Without him, close fight. Someone like Stayne, or Takion would be better.

They can stop Maelstrom w/Anamoly?

Symmetric Chaos
tyrant punked galactus in his depowered version so i think he could go one on one with yuga khan

no expression

quanchi112
tyrant is one powerful dude so is yuga khan. do u remember the hunger with galactus. i know it isnt canon but thats how it would go down anyways so here goes. high father hid his planet from him cuz he knew there was no way he or darkseid could beat him. tyrant scared galactus enough to let him keep morg so why then is it out of possibility that tyrant couldnt show up and own apokolips and then new genesis. it isnt. tyrant could fight yuga kahn one on one as i said and prolly win.

Redatom65
what the heck is it with these marvel v.s dc threads, Quanchi?

Juntai
So he can tell us about how Marvel rules and DC sucks, and that he thinks Marvel characters always win because they're cooler.

Redatom65
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...k. I love trolls

quanchi112
hey i agreed with two dc against marvel posts. i just think marvel cosmic characters have dc outclassed all the way. did u read my response with superman beating marvels pluto.

celestialdemon
I think Yuga Khan tips this in DC's favor. He's too powerful for anyone here. You would need to either put FP Tyrant up there or have Maelstrom merged with Anomaly for Marvel to stand a chance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.