Who could become unstuckl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Big Sexy
Dont know why I thought of this but lets say Thor has a hero (marvel /Dc/Etc) lye down and he places his mallet on their chest. Could any hero get from under the mallet or are they stuck under it?

Priest
Captain America can.

SpunkySmurph
Thor can.

Priest
Beta Ray Bill can

SpunkySmurph
Doop can

charlemagne9746
Batman can

Entity
I thought anyone worthy could lift it?
I'm not a big Thor fan thou.

guy222
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Dont know why I thought of this but lets say Thor has a hero (marvel /Dc/Etc) lye down and he places his mallet on their chest. Could any hero get from under the mallet or are they stuck under it?

T'Challa

Symmetric Chaos
Hulk. Eventually.

TheGame17
i got 2 questions:

1. why doesn't Thor talk properly?

2. why hasn't anyone told thor that it's the 21st century?

Entity
Originally posted by guy222
T'Challa Damn right! cool Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Hulk. Eventually. I'm not too familiar with the differences between 616 and Ultimate Thor, other than he maybe just a nut with power. So the hammer may not have the same properties but I seem to remember Hulk lifting Mjolnir. Or was that just in the movie?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by TheGame17
i got 2 questions:

1. Everybody in Asgard talks like that. It's some kind of god thing.

2. Is this in reference to his costume or to his manner of speaking?

Symmetric Chaos

Because he's too ****ing awsome to talk like you commoners.

They have but he doesn't care.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Entity
I'm not too familiar with the differences between 616 and Ultimate Thor, other than he maybe just a nut with power. So the hammer may not have the same properties but I seem to remember Hulk lifting Mjolnir. Or was that just in the movie?

Mjolnir in 616 is magical and only can be lifted by those who are worthy but I seem to remember Hulk picking it up slightly at least.

Badabing
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Because he's too ****ing awsome to talk like you commoners.

They have but he doesn't care. laughing

Are we talking who can overpower the enchantment with strength or people who are worthy of lifting Mjolnir?

Entity
Originally posted by Badabing
laughing

Are we talking who can overpower the enchantment with strength or people who are worthy of lifting Mjolnir? Well I could see Hulk being considered worthy. Not by me necessarily but I could see how the magic or "gods" could consider it.

TheGame17
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
1. Everybody in Asgard talks like that. It's some kind of god thing.

2. Is this in reference to his costume or to his manner of speaking?

it was in reference to his talkin, but i get it now. it just seems a little arrogant of him to talk like an ass all the time.

Symmetric Chaos
it was in reference to his talkin, but i get it now. it just seems a little arrogant of him to talk like an ass all the time.

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/SymmetricChaos/Posters/th_pretension.jpg

shksprtx
Superman would be deemed worthy...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by shksprtx

Yes he would. But he shouldn't.

Swanky-Tuna
Anyone who can perform a slight rocking motion while on their back would be able to escape.

Entity
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Yes he would. But he shouldn't. Co-Signed. Mother *uckin Co-signed. thumb up

Priest
Originally posted by shksprtx
He actually cant.

Entity
Originally posted by Priest
He actually cant. Really? eek!

Please tell me more. smile

Priest
Really? eek!

Please tell me more. smile
Read book four JlA/avengers.
in the end of the book, Superman was proven not worthy of lifting the mjinor when he tried to pick it up off the ground and give it back to Thor.

Entity
Read book four JlA/avengers.
in the end of the book, Superman was proven not worthy of lifting the mjinor when he tried to pick it up off the ground and give it back to Thor. Did they say why he wasn't worthy?
Sounds right thou since to me he's no more heroic than any responsible adult.
Also I thought he'd wielded Mjolnir before?

DigiMark007
Hyperion once had the hammer fall on him and couldn't budge it.

And not too many people have ever been deemed "worthy". Also, Hulk has never budged it either in 616.

I think most would be in trouble, even the roll call of popular people in this thread. Any teleporter would be fine though.

Sin I AM
Whats tha difference between the hammer in 616 and the Ultimate Universe, I just read Ultimate Power 5 and saw Hyperion tear it from his grasp....Hyperion should most definately NOT be worthy

Captain Britain
BlackBolt?
Balck Panther definately, and he'd probably be able to use it better
Ms. Marvel maybe

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Whats tha difference between the hammer in 616 and the Ultimate Universe, I just read Ultimate Power 5 and saw Hyperion tear it from his grasp....Hyperion should most definately NOT be worthy

Captain Britain
BlackBolt?
Balck Panther definately, and he'd probably be able to use it better
Ms. Marvel maybe

The Ultimate Universe is generally very depowered compared to 616 (which is the "classic" universe). I think Hulk picked up the hammer without much effort as well. So yeah, the whole "worthy or not worthy" thing is a joke in Ultimate. In 616 it actually means something.

Entity
What exactly deems you worthy to lift it?

I'd always thought it was based on how righteous or heroic you were or something to that effect but now I'm not really sure. So what exactly classifies a person as worthy or unworthy?

For instance would Spiderman be deemed worthy?

Priest
Did they say why he wasn't worthy?
Sounds right thou since to me he's no more heroic than any responsible adult.
Also I thought he'd wielded Mjolnir before?
Superman was able to weild it for a couple of moments when thor flicked the mjinor to him to break open Korna's shield. Later Superman couldent lift it in the same book. Ill throw some scans up later today, thor explains to superman why he was able to lift it before.

DigiMark007
What exactly deems you worthy to lift it?

Great question, but there's no definitive answer. Thing couldn't lift it at one point recently. Neither have a lot of "heroic" people.

Caps Conscience
Cap wouldn't have a problem getting out.

tkitna
The Sentry

FOOM
Regarding your question about the way Thor speaks, shouldn't he have a Scandavian accent?
"Yuppin' Yimminy!"

Newjak
Superman was able to weild it for a couple of moments when thor flicked the mjinor to him to break open Korna's shield. Later Superman couldent lift it in the same book. Ill throw some scans up later today, thor explains to superman why he was able to lift it before. Man that booked suck but that was an awesome scene. It looks like superman was trying to take a crap or something big grin

CasanoVa
Nobody would be going anywhere, at all.

They'd be pinned to the floor, at Thor's mercy.

Luckily it isn't Hercules though erm, I don't even want to know what that Greek bastard would do it a man if he had him pinned to the floor.

Symmetric Chaos
Thor could get up.

Newjak
Originally posted by CasanoVa
Nobody would be going anywhere, at all.

They'd be pinned to the floor, at Thor's mercy.

Luckily it isn't Hercules though erm, I don't even want to know what that Greek bastard would do it a man if he had him pinned to the floor. laughing

Priest
Originally posted by Newjak
Man that booked suck but that was an awesome scene. It looks like superman was trying to take a crap or something big grin
it was a awesome scene.
Here are some scans for entity,
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/JLA-Avengers4_Page_37.jpg

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/JLA-Avengers4_Page_38.jpg
and the crap scan.
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/JLA-Avengers4_Page_44.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.