asgard and all its enemies vs new genesis and apokolips

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
odin surtur thor desak and all asgard enemies ve darkseid new father orion kalibak amd all their enemies

Symmetric Chaos
Team1

guy222
Originally posted by quanchi112
odin surtur thor desak and all asgard enemies ve darkseid new father orion kalibak amd all their enemies

Asgard FTW

charlemagne9746
If it's Classic Darkseid....he owns them all by himself

celestialdemon
Team one would win. Lots of power there, not to mention Desak whose power is to kill gods.

Endless Mike
Does anyone who ever threatened Asgard count as an enemy of Asgard?

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Does anyone who ever threatened Asgard count as an enemy of Asgard?

That's true..."all their enemies" is too vague...it could mean anything. Anti-Monitor, Spectre, and Imperiex Prime would be Darkseid's enemies...along with Yuga Khan.

"all their enemies" could get out of hand....should just go with Asgard versus Apokolips and New Genesis

quanchi112
ok let me name everyone all the enemies who i count in this thread. this way its more concrete to visualize a winner. besides odin and all good guy asgardians, destroyer seth loki enchantress hela surtur desak ulik balder absorbing man bloodaxe kurse thunderstrike dark gods ymir

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by quanchi112
ok let me name everyone all the enemies who i count in this thread. this way its more concrete to visualize a winner. besides odin and all good guy asgardians, destroyer seth loki enchantress hela surtur desak ulik balder absorbing man bloodaxe kurse thunderstrike dark gods ymir

Ok....what enemies do you choose with the Apokolips team....you put the same condition on that team too?

TricksterPriest
He's being a cheap bastard. He's not gonna give Apokolips and New Genesis anyone good. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
darkseid all his sons high father all his new geneis forces takion jla supergirl forever people metron black racer all the gang the new gods i mean. doomsday cyborg superman and steel

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
He's being a cheap bastard. He's not gonna give Apokolips and New Genesis anyone good. roll eyes (sarcastic)

He hasn't responded in a while...he's probably out looking for DC characters to add to the Apokolips team...because I highly doubt he knows many off hand..lol

Symmetric Chaos
Metron kills them all none180

charlemagne9746
Why can't the DC team have Spectre, Lucifer, and Imperiex Prime?

Priest
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Why can't the DC team have Spectre, Lucifer, and Imperiex Prime?
Thats a good question. no expression

Nikkolas
Because that be kinda insane.

Lucifer???

I mean, how unfair is that.

quanchi112
yeah i am not letting u get dc's most powerful characters. i left marvels heavyweights out and didnt count in abstracts let alone the celestials or demogorge. the characters i listed it would be a fair fight. so chill out and quit thinking i favor marvel. agreed darkseid could beat mephisto but it seems like every time i favor a marvel character, oh its he is biased.

quanchi112
oh and by the way with odin surtur and desak getting nutty they would tear into jla and all the rest...imagine the twilight just killing people left and right

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by Priest
Thats a good question. no expression

I was just being sarcastic..lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.