Wolf Sazen VS. Luke Skywalker LOTF

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MasterAshenVor
Wolf seems to be a pretty skilled person even though his was killed by darth Nihl and brought back to life by Cade Skywalker.

Luke died of old age and was very powerful but i have to wonder if he could have done so good aginst Darth Nihl seriously Nihl is a good fighter for what i have seen so far. So tell me who would win in a Dueling - Melee and Force Match

darthsith19
Wow, I can't even believe this: no single person in all of Star Wars could defeat Luke one on one. Yes, Nihl is fairly powerful. However, someone like Dooku, Vader, Revan, Mace Windu would pwn him. Luke would pwn any of those guys. And Nihl beat Sazen pretty badly. I say he lasts .6231 seconds against Luke. Literally.

Riverollv
This is stupid

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
Wolf seems to be a pretty skilled person even though his was killed by darth Nihl and brought back to life by Cade Skywalker.

Luke died of old age and was very powerful but i have to wonder if he could have done so good aginst Darth Nihl seriously Nihl is a good fighter for what i have seen so far. So tell me who would win in a Dueling - Melee and Force Match

How do you know NJO Luke died of old age? Anyway I love the Star Wars Legacy comics but Wolf is way out of his league here. Wolf may last 10.2 seconds.

A Dose Of Vraya
Wolf gets curbstomped

darthsith19
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
How do you know NJO Luke died of old age? Anyway I love the Star Wars Legacy comics but Wolf is way out of his league here. Wolf may last 10.2 seconds.
10.2 seconds? I seriously hope your kidding. Wolfe will be lucky to last a full 2 seconds, seriously.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by darthsith19
10.2 seconds? I seriously hope your kidding. Wolfe will be lucky to last a full 2 seconds, seriously.

I am kidding. This is really one match that will be over in the blink of an eye.,

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.