Ack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tsure
A lot of my family decided to get drunk last night and tell "it" like it is. I found a lot of shit about my family that I didn't know. Like the reason one of my relatives got a divorce, was because his wife was sleeping with their daughters teenage friends. erm Now that if ****ed up. -_- That isn't the worse of it. Anyway, miss me?

Barker
Nah.

Tsure
I was waiting for your post. It never takes you long. You had to of missed me. big grin

Barker
A little, I admit it. embarrasment

Tsure
Aww, how sweet. smile

~Pielover~
Originally posted by Tsure
A lot of my family decided to get drunk last night and tell "it" like it is. I found a lot of shit about my family that I didn't know. Like the reason one of my relatives got a divorce, was because his wife was sleeping with their daughters teenage friends. erm Now that if ****ed up. -_- That isn't the worse of it. Anyway, miss me? "That if ****ed up?"

Let's all applaud your amazing display of grammatical prowess!

~Rad~
A lot of my family decided to get drunk last night and tell "it" like it is. I found a lot of shit about my family that I didn't know. Like the reason one of my relatives got a divorce, was because his wife was sleeping with their daughters teenage friends. erm Now that if ****ed up. -_- That isn't the worse of it. Anyway, miss me?

Yeah, that if ****ed up. confused (stick out tongue)

Tsure
Originally posted by ~Pielover~
"That if ****ed up?"

Let's all applaud your amazing display of grammatical prowess! It isn't grammatical. Anyone can obviously notice a typo when they see one. -_- Douche.Originally posted by ~Rad~
Yeah, that if ****ed up. confused (stick out tongue) See the above sentece.

Scythe
It isn't grammatical. Anyone can obviously notice a typo when they see one. -_- Douche.

Douche?! I've been spelling it 'Doosh'!

=Tired Hiker=
'Doosh' is a super hero sound, I think. embarrasment

Scythe
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
'Doosh' is a super hero sound, I think. embarrasment

I didn't anybody tell me?! I've been spelling it like a doosh for years!

Tsure
Originally posted by Scythe
I didn't anybody tell me?! I've been spelling it like a doosh for years! I don't know? Maybe they laughed at you behind their keyboards. stick out tongueOriginally posted by =Tired Hiker=
'Doosh' is a super hero sound, I think. embarrasment Sounds more like woosh would be a super hero noise.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.