Imageshack?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jinzin
Hey guys, lately on the vs. forum as well as the respeck threads, I've been having major issues pulling up a large portion of the imageshack links. Some come up, but the great majority of them fail to work... Is anyone else having these same problems or is it just me? Does anyone know if there's something going on with imageshack?

guy222
Originally posted by jinzin
Hey guys, lately on the vs. forum as well as the respeck threads, I've been having major issues pulling up a large portion of the imageshack links. Some come up, but the great majority of them fail to work... Is anyone else having these same problems or is it just me? Does anyone know if there's something going on with imageshack?

I had a problem also

Imagethrust and Putfile are good

jinzin
Putfile images as well as photobuckets seem like they have a tendency to expire quick.

Badabing
Imageshack has given me problems. I use Photobucket and still have every image I downloaded.

jasonk3
Originally posted by jinzin
Putfile images as well as photobuckets seem like they have a tendency to expire quick.

never used putfile, hardly use imageshack but photobucket works perfectly (atleast for me)

Nataku8188
I've never had a problem with imageshack

guy222
Originally posted by jasonk3
never used putfile, hardly use imageshack but photobucket works perfectly (atleast for me)

Putfile is good smile

Street-G
I have never had such a problem

srankmissingnin
I've always had problems with Imageshack. A lot of broken links and often I get random stock photos/celeb pics instead of what the link is supposed to be.... it annoying

guy222
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I've always had problems with Imageshack. A lot of broken links and often I get random stock photos/celeb pics instead of what the link is supposed to be.... it annoying

Imagestation is good also smile

Symmetric Chaos
I've had trouble with them loading promptly enough. Photobucket has always been fine for me and currently has all the same functionality as Imageshack.

Scoobless

His Airness
I use photobucket....

Priest
Question, does photobucket gives the user a option of using small thumbnails instead of links?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.