DC Cosmic Hierarchy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
Well. Mr. Master has a Marvel one. There should be one for DC.

Would this starter list be right?

1. The Presence
2. Great Evil Beast/Elaine/Yahweh
3. Spectre (full power and backing from the Presence)
4. Michael/Lucifer
5. Ultimator
6. Mr. Mxyzptlk
7. Ion
8 Parallax
(or other way around?)
9. Anti-Monitor

I know there's rather obscure things I'm missing... Like I've heard of something called Worm of Heaven? I dunno.

Thanos_THOTU
I think there already is one, it wsaent that successful though.
Mxy's power is nothing in comperasion to the ALE--as he stated.

Yahweh was formed when the Great Darkness and the Ultimate Light merged--Yahweh should be more powerful.

Spectre Logoz = Source = Voice

Ultimator = a character made up by Mxy which does not exist.

I watch Pokemon
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Mxy's power is nothing in comperasion to the ALE--as he stated.

When did he state this?

I really want to know because you're the only person I know who's actually made such a claim.

guy222
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Well. Mr. Master has a Marvel one. There should be one for DC.

Would this starter list be right?

1. The Presence
2. Great Evil Beast/Elaine/Yahweh
3. Spectre (full power and backing from the Presence)
4. Michael/Lucifer
5. Ultimator
6. Mr. Mxyzptlk
7. Ion
8 Parallax
(or other way around?)
9. Anti-Monitor

I know there's rather obscure things I'm missing... Like I've heard of something called Worm of Heaven? I dunno.

1. Presence
2. Spectre

I will let my DC friends do the rest

kevdude
1. Yhwh/The Presence (same being) The Great Evil Beast
2. The Source/The Voice
3. The Word
4. Lucifer/Michael
5. The Spectre

there top 5 wink

Galan007
I think there already is one, it wsaent that successful though.
Mxy's power is nothing in comperasion to the ALE--as he stated. You are incorrect on SO many levels here... roll eyes (sarcastic)

You keep bringing up crap from an Amalgam comic.

That is shit logic to say the least. erm

Ultimator = a character made up by Mxy which does not exist. How the hell do you know that?

Just because Superman made light of Mxy's story, does not mean such an event didn't transpire. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nikkolas
Galen, what do you think of my list so far?

Skeets
I'd put Spectre,Michael,and Lucifer all in the same tier.

Galan007
Galen, what do you think of my list so far? Meh,

Michael should be higher IMO, . smile

I think these scans , sum up Michael's power nicely:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_mike1-1.jpg http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_mike2.jpg

Che$t Rockwell
I dunno, I personally put Lucifer Morningstar and his brother Michael above the Spectre. Just stuff like Lucifer surviving an explosion of energy that was capable of destroy an entire multiverse without any damage. Creating his own universe. Being the one who shaped the suns and planets of this universe(michael created the matter, he shaped it) I also know he destroyed an entire dimension simply by entering it, since he was just too powerful. Plus the fact Michael slightly outpowers him..

I know Spectre is powerful, but I don't think he can create his own universe.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Galan007
Meh,

Michael should be higher IMO, . smile

I think these scans , sum up Michael's power nicely:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_mike1-1.jpg http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_mike2.jpg

One of my favorite comic series of all times.

guy222
Originally posted by Board Walker
One of my favorite comic series of all times.

Hey BW

Board Walker
Originally posted by guy222
Hey BW

Hey guy!

Galan007
Originally posted by Che$t Rockwell
I dunno, I personally put Lucifer Morningstar and his brother Michael above the Spectre. Just stuff like Lucifer surviving an explosion of energy that was capable of destroy an entire multiverse without any damage. Creating his own universe. Being the one who shaped the suns and planets of this universe(michael created the matter, he shaped it) I also know he destroyed an entire dimension simply by entering it, since he was just too powerful. Plus the fact Michael slightly outpowers him..

I know Spectre is powerful, but I don't think he can create his own universe. You know Lucifer shaped a Multiverse right?:

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/lucifermultiverse.jpg

Che$t Rockwell
Yeah my bad, but wasn't that within the presence's own omni-verse or whatever?

I thought the big thing about him creating his own universe was because it was completely outside god's jurisdiction.

Galan007
Originally posted by Che$t Rockwell
Yeah my bad, but wasn't that within the presence's own omni-verse or whatever?

I thought the big thing about him creating his own universe was because it was completely outside god's jurisdiction. ALL of Lucifer's creation , was completely outside of existence.

Juntai
But obviously, as everything is an extension of Yahweh, so is Lucifer, and so is Lucifer's creation. big grin
BUt yes, his multiverse was wholly seperate than the rest.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I already did this twice. It's the most accurate

Utrigita
so if we take this list (trying to get the dc straight myself) it would be something like this from what I have read.

1. The Presence = Great Evil Beast/Elaine/Yahweh
2. The Source = The Voice
3. The Word
4. Michael/Lucifer
5. Spectre (full power and backing from the Presence)
6. Ultimator
7. Mr. Mxyzptlk = ALE (ore what)
8. Ion
9 Parallax
10. Anti-Monitor

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I already did this twice. It's the most accurate
As if...

1. Presence/PR Blue Bro
2. Yahweh/Elaine
3. Ultimate Light/Great Darkness/Source/Logos/Voice --All aspects of the Presence
4. Lucifer/Michael
5. Anti-Life Equation
6. Mxyzptlk
7. Ultimator
8. 6th dimensional imp's
9. Ion/Anti-Monitor/Parallax/Mxyzptlk
10. Spectre

Seriosuly if Mxyzptlk destroyed everything but himself he would have destroyed the Ultimator, after all--blank page.
And if not, he could destroy himself and nothing would exist, Ultimator dies.

nvrbeenwthagirl
As if...

1. Presence/PR Blue Bro
2. Yahweh/Elaine
3. Ultimate Light/Great Darkness/Source/Logos/Voice --All aspects of the Presence
4. Lucifer/Michael
5. Anti-Life Equation
6. Mxyzptlk
7. Ultimator
8. 6th dimensional imp's
9. Ion/Anti-Monitor/Parallax/Mxyzptlk
10. Spectre

Seriosuly if Mxyzptlk destroyed everything but himself he would have destroyed the Ultimator, after all--blank page.
And if not, he could destroy himself and nothing would exist, Ultimator dies.

All Wrong

nvrbeenwthagirl
1. The Presence
2. The Pre Retconned Blue Brother
3. Yew/Elaine/GEB
4. The Source/Michael the archangel/Lucifer
5. The Spectre/The Word
6. The Ultimator
7. Mr.Mxy
8. The Phantom Stranger
9. Classic ION
10. Full Power Anti Monitor

This is a loose top ten. I could break it down by inbetweens but this pretty much sums it up.

Thanos_THOTU
1. The Presence
3. Yew/Elaine/GEB
5. The Spectre/The Word
6. The Ultimator
7. Mr.Mxy
8. The Phantom Stranger
9. Classic ION

This is a loose top ten. I could break it down by inbetweens but this pretty much sums it up.
The Blue Brother was supreme in DCU before being retconned.
If not being the Presence he must have been more powerful.
- You cannot be supreme if someone's above you.

Galan007
1. The Presence
3. Yew/Elaine/GEB
5. The Spectre/The Word
6. The Ultimator
7. Mr.Mxy
8. The Phantom Stranger
9. Classic ION

This is a loose top ten. I could break it down by inbetweens but this pretty much sums it up. Meh,

I'd have Parallax somewhere in that list.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007
Meh,

I'd have Parallax somewhere in that list.

Technically Parallax has the same power as classic ION. So they are kinda interchangable.

Mr Master
1. The Presence
3. Yew/Elaine/GEB
5. The Spectre/The Word
6. The Ultimator
7. Mr.Mxy
8. The Phantom Stranger
9. Classic ION

I can't believe there's 11 characters that can erase DC, (Mxy and those above him)

I'm excluding the Presence (that's a given) & the Brother garbage.

And yall sometimes think Marvel has too many powerhouses. erm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr Master
I can't believe there's 11 characters that can erase DC, (Mxy and those above him)

I'm excluding the Presence (that's a given) & the Brother garbage.

And yall sometimes think Marvel has too many powerhouses. erm
actually Classic Ion and Anti Monitor can do it as well. Marvel doesn't have too many powerhouses. It has too many plot device artifacts and one shots like the chaos wave,THOTU, IG, Blah blah.

Nikkolas
Give me the time Parallax or Ion erased the multiverse?

Okay then.

darthgoober
Anti Monitor can do it as well.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

King Kandy
Originally posted by darthgoober
roll eyes (sarcastic)
Yeah, he can.

Mini-verses or not, it was all of DC.

darthgoober
Originally posted by King Kandy
Yeah, he can.

Mini-verses or not, it was all of DC.
No it wasn't, he missed 5 universes. And the ones he did destroy he did by tech, Reed Richards could have done the same thing.

Nikkolas
And it was one universe at a time, largely using tech.

Endless Mike
1. Presence/Great Evil Beast
2. Elaine
3. Lucifer/Mazikeen with Lucifer's power/Michael
4. Full power Spectre w/Logoz
5. The Source
6. Normal Spectre

King Kandy
No it wasn't, he missed 5 universes. And the ones he did destroy he did by tech, Reed Richards could have done the same thing.
Yeah, not under his own power... But he did it none the less.

Symmetric Chaos

Zomg 5 universes!

Big Sexy
wrong forum

CosmicSurfer
1. The Presence
3. Yew/Elaine/GEB
5. The Spectre/The Word
6. The Ultimator
7. Mr.Mxy
8. The Phantom Stranger
9. Classic ION

Isn't Michael and Lucifer second only to the presence and the great evil beast?

Aren't Yahweh and the Presence the same being?

I do agree that Elaine is more powerful than Michael and Lucifer because she inherited the demiurge power from her father Michael.

Nikkolas
Yahweh is The Presence as far as I'm concerned. Vertigo is part of DC so their God should be the exact same as DC's God and rating one higher than the other is absurd.

Endless Mike
Yahweh is The Presence as far as I'm concerned. Vertigo is part of DC so their God should be the exact same as DC's God and rating one higher than the other is absurd.

Co - signed

nvrbeenwthagirl

He likely is an aspect of God, as he has said on panel that he is shaped by outside forces and DC"s God, Has NEVER been seen. So absurb? rethink.

kevdude

Correct smile . They are the same. When Michael went to fight his Father all of the angels flew up to stop him and told him that all of them would defend The Presence...

Nikkolas
Except that quote could mean anything. We have only supposition whe those external forces could refer to something not in-universe. It coul dmean the writers, the artists, the exitor, DC Comics as a whole.

There is no explanation given so there's no point really using that quote in my opinion.

Juntai
Why are a bunch of Vertigo characters in you guys' DC hierarchy?

Alfheim
Isnt mxy above Spectre?

Tenebrous
He likely is an aspect of God, as he has said on panel that he is shaped by outside forces and DC"s God, Has NEVER been seen. So absurb? rethink.

Not necessarily. You can just as easily rank them the same, even if he is shaped by outside forces.

Prime example: God and Jesus Christ.

CosmicSurfer
This should be the list:

Presence/Great Evil Beast(Although I think they merged together as one supreme being)
Elaine
Micheal/Lucifer/Decreator
Fully powered Spectre/The word
The Source
Mr. Mxy
Normal powered Spectre
Phantom Stranger

CosmicSurfer
Isn't it true that Destiny of the endless is more powerful than Lucifer?

kevdude
Originally posted by CosmicSurfer
Isn't it true that Destiny of the endless is more powerful than Lucifer?

I would rank him higher. They both share animosity against each other. After reading more about Destiny it seems him and The Word are the same being. I'm also trying to get more information about The Source.

Big Sexy
Isn't it true that Destiny of the endless is more powerful than Lucifer? I extremely doubt that. Even Michael stated if he wanted he could take destinies book and there's nothing he could do about it. Lucifer and Michael tolerate him, nothing more.

Big Sexy
Yahweh is The Presence as far as I'm concerned. Vertigo is part of DC so their God should be the exact same as DC's God and rating one higher than the other is absurd. Theres no way of proving Lucifer is canon in the regular DCU. There only connection is the Sandman series but there are several points that disprove of it. I would place the Lucifer series in the same boat at the Preacher.

CosmicSurfer
How could I forget the endless.

Here's my list again:

Presence/Great Evil Beast(Although I think they merged together as one supreme being)
Elaine
Destiny????
Micheal/Lucifer/Decreator
Fully powered Spectre/The word/
Death of the endless
the rest of the endless
The Source
Mr. Mxy
Normal powered Spectre
Phantom Stranger

kevdude
Originally posted by Big Sexy
I extremely doubt that. Even Michael stated if he wanted he could take destinies book and there's nothing he could do about it. Lucifer and Michael tolerate him, nothing more.

Destiny told him he wouldn't be able to read it so it would be useless even if he did. Destiny put events in motion to save the universe.. Elaine does not belong above Luci or her dad as well. The Source is rated to low.

Galan007
Isn't it true that Destiny of the endless is more powerful than Lucifer? I'd say so... ..

Even Lucifer is bound by Destiny's book, as all things are.
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Even Michael stated if he wanted he could take destinies book and there's nothing he could do about it. Michael could have tried to take the book, but as Destiny himself explained, the Book has no existence separate from himself.

Taking the book would have accomplished nothing, and so Michael didn't even try.

It's tough dealing with the truly omniscient lol.

Merlyn
It's Destiny of the Endless "destined" (no pun intended), to be the last being alive in the Universe?

Juntai
Originally posted by Merlyn
It's Destiny of the Endless "destined" (no pun intended), to be the last being alive in the Universe? I believe that would be Death. As she said in one of the books when I believe it was Orpheus asked if she knew the future, she said, eventually the future becomes me.

Galan007
It's Destiny of the Endless "destined" (no pun intended), to be the last being alive in the Universe? Destiny has journeyed to the Universe's end, where he and Death were the only "things" left.

Since all existence had been destroyed, there was no longer a need for the concept of Destiny, so he was claimed by Death :

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_destiny_death1.jpg

Merlyn
Very nice, thanks guys! thumb up

Makes me wonder then, what happens to beings who Death has no hold over (eg. Lucifer)?

Soljer
Hmmm....

Read a page or two of this thread, and it seems that a bullet to the temple would cause less of a headache...

Galan007
Originally posted by Soljer
Hmmm....

Read a page or two of this thread, and it seems that a bullet to the temple would cause less of a headache... That's how most threads have been lately.

over

tjcoady
Very nice, thanks guys! thumb up

Makes me wonder then, what happens to beings who Death has no hold over (eg. Lucifer)?

Death has power over all beings...when Lucifer was incapable of re-incorporating himself, Death came to watch and wait until Elaine sacrificed herself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.