classic apoc vs ronan the accuser

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
who takes the majority?

llagrok
Damn good matchup. This definitely calls for an hour to think about it.

*thumbs up*

I'll get back to you.

lordboo
Originally posted by llagrok
Damn good matchup. This definitely calls for an hour to think about it.

*thumbs up*

I'll get back to you.
thanks,ronan can rearrange molecules and atoms.imo this is a tough fight for apoc.

llagrok
Ronan is quite powerful, but I don't think he has enough firepower to actually kill Apocalypse. He smashed his hammer on Ravenous after all.

Apocalypse 6/10

guy222
Originally posted by lordboo
who takes the majority?

apoc

lordboo
Originally posted by llagrok
Ronan is quite powerful, but I don't think he has enough firepower to actually kill Apocalypse. He smashed his hammer on Ravenous after all.

Apocalypse 6/10
ravenous seemed pretty durable,he took some big hits of surfer,he also wielded the negative version of the power cosmic?

guy222
Originally posted by lordboo
ravenous seemed pretty durable,he took some big hits of surfer,he also wielded the negative version of the power cosmic?

Ronan was very impressive

grey fox
Ronan

guy222
Originally posted by grey fox
Ronan

Waiting on Trickster

quanchi112
ronan would take this he fights cosmic beings while this guys fights earth based mutants

Redatom65
ouch, my god this is spite. Ronan 10/10. Seriously, apocalyse doesn't even stand a chance

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Redatom65
ouch, my god this is spite. Ronan 10/10. Seriously, apocalyse doesn't even stand a chance

Cosigned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.