cronus and offspring vs darkseid and apokolips

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
cronus sets his sights on apokolips and darkseid has planets resources and all his sons including orion. who pulls this out?

guy222
Originally posted by quanchi112
cronus sets his sights on apokolips and darkseid has planets resources and all his sons including orion. who pulls this out?

kronus ftw

quanchi112
i think cronus would overtake darkseid just as he did th greek and hindu pantheons

quanchi112
it seems every forum post i ever came across with cronus mentioned no one wants to debate this, is cronus undebatable do people just not care about this character what is it?

TricksterPriest
i think cronus would overtake darkseid just as he did th greek and hindu pantheons

Cronos had the godwave and a weapon that was absorbing it. On his own, he will not defeat Darkseid, who is actually more powerful than those pantheons.

quanchi112
well he alsughtered the greek gods with no extra power like gnats. he crushed ares

quanchi112
im curious as to hear from u guys about this chime in any time

guy222
bumprav

TheLordofMurder

Is this Marvel Cronus? The same Cronus that required Zeus, Pluto, and Posiden to overpower?

If so, Cronus and his boys annihilate Darkseid, his planet, his sons, and every resource Apokolips possesses...

Lord Paragon
Wow,

Old thread, but since I love the Titans so much how could I let this pass?

First you have to ask which version of Cronus are we using?

Marvel or DC?

I will say DC since Marvel has never done a faithful and respectable version of Cronus.

Next, if asked personally I would Cronus based on a few categories.

Unlike comic book creations such as Darkseid or Superman whose powers and abilities always change based on the writer.

We have a very good baseline of what the Gods and Titans are capable of based on mythology.

And it is considerable.......

We are talking of timeless beings who existed since the dawn of time who can harness the very power of the cosmos to do their bidding.

Specifically the Titans who mythology records as being stronger then the Gods themselves.

DC did an excellent run with the Titans and Cronus which depicted Cronus going after the essence of power in existence.

As far as I can see it is Cronus for the win.....(unless some lil dick writer decides to pull another OP character out his ass....cough Sentry cough)http://http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af151/paragonrex/Arcturus1_zpse6d0c7d6.jpg

DarkSaint85
FWIW, Darkseid and Zeus are peers in the Quintessence...and Cronus was meant to be above Zeus, right?

Genii96
If this marvel cronus,he stomps...and zeus,hades and poseidon are his offspring too

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.