Hi! I'm new here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LoveJackSparrow
Hi! I'm new here but if someone would help me by telling me all about this site, it would really help. By the way I'm MaryAnn just so everyone knows who I am.

Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2

We have 2 discussion areas, the General Discussion Forum (GDF) and the Off-Topic Forum (OTF). The GDF is the more sensible discussion forum while in the OTF, anything goes (meaningless and pointless threads/posts included). We have separate philosophy, religion, art, TV, video games, music, fiction, conspiracy, movie (including celebrities) and RPG areas where everyone can find anything to his or her liking.

Check out the News & Questions to find the latest news, upgrades and features, and other information on the boards. Also, post any questions you have relating to the boards.

You can find the Forum Guidelines & Rules right here.

Have fun posting wink

yvonekarate
Welcome! I'm new too. smile

Regards, Yvonne

Lightningrod
welcome to kmc

hope you enjoy it

ChiquitaZ
Happy Dance

LoveJackSparrow
Thanks storm that really helped alot! smile

yettoh
welcome

Darth Demise
welcome, enjoy the last of you sanity.

LoveJackSparrow
Thanks to everyone who Welcomed me! It was nice of each and everyone of you and nice to meet you...or type to you heheheh.

guy222
Originally posted by LoveJackSparrow
Hi! I'm new here but if someone would help me by telling me all about this site, it would really help. By the way I'm MaryAnn just so everyone knows who I am.

Welcome, Mary Ann

Enjoy

Wild-Cherry
Hi! I'm new here but if someone would help me by telling me all about this site, it would really help. By the way I'm MaryAnn just so everyone knows who I am. Welcome! big grin

and, Jack Sparrow is great droolio

Lightningrod
Thanks to everyone who Welcomed me! It was nice of each and everyone of you and nice to meet you...or type to you heheheh.

always awesome to make people feel welcome smile

ladygrim
welcome to kmc , have fun

LoveJackSparrow
Thanks you guys! Happy Dance and yea Jack Sparrow is the best! pirate
So far I really like kmc meeting nice people ans stuff, its great! Happy Dance

Wild-Cherry
Thanks you guys! Happy Dance and yea Jack Sparrow is the best! pirate
So far I really like kmc meeting nice people ans stuff, its great! Happy Dance He is! eek!

Glad you like it big grin

Be sure to check out off topic forum wink stick out tongue

LoveJackSparrow
ok Happy Dance

Riverollv
Hey, welcome t KMC. Enjoy!

Spartan Queen
Welcome smile

LoveJackSparrow
smile Thanks

Scottie
hey and welcome to kmc wave

LoveJackSparrow
big grin smile big grin Thanks!

~Rad~
WELCOME!! eek! Love the quote in your sig... happy Captain Jack Sparrow is the best - no contest. big grin

vivando-loca
well that's just maddeningly unhelpful. -Jack Sparro lol. (in response to the brain thing)

welcome aboard the KMC!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.