Pre-Crisis Darkseid vs. Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheGame17
ok the fight is in Asgard and Darkseid gets a week of prep before he journeys over there.

so, who takes it?

Evil_Ash
There's no such thing as a "Pre-Crisis" Darkseid. erm

TheGame17
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
There's no such thing as a "Pre-Crisis" Darkseid. erm

o i'm sorry to confuse you. that's just a nickname of what i call darkseid embarrasment

anyways, that's besides the point. it the most powerful version of darkseid vs. odin. fight's in Asgard and Darkseid gets a week of preperation.

who takes it.

Galan007
Darkseid.

guy222
Originally posted by TheGame17
ok the fight is in Asgard and Darkseid gets a week of prep before he journeys over there.

so, who takes it?

Odin

TheGame17
Originally posted by Galan007
Darkseid.

Yes! i hope quanchi comes in here. if darkseid can beat odin than it proves once and for all that he's greater than darkseid.

Symmetric Chaos
If the prep is one sided DS will probably take a fair majority.

Priest
Odin would win if there was no prep involved for DS

quanchi112
im hereeeee, and i do think if darkseid had one sided prep he could win. thanos showed up on asgard and fought with no prep. thanos with prep would find a cosmic cube or two if u gave him prep. darkseid and thanos with prep could and would beat odin but i feel with none odin is just to powerful. there are more powerful characters than darkseid or thanos but with prep both are pretty scary.

quanchi112
waiting for games response as to he thinks he had me with this one lol

starking
Is Odin immune to powerful telepathy, because pc Darkseid has some the most powerful tp seen in fiction.

TricksterPriest
This thread has been done a few times. The largest one being around 20 pages. And nowadays, half the forum says Odin, half says Darkseid. But the general prognosis is that he's far over Thanos and a legitimate skyfather.

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
This thread has been done a few times. The largest one being around 20 pages. And nowadays, half the forum says Odin, half says Darkseid. But the general prognosis is that he's far over Thanos and a legitimate skyfather.

Taking place in Asgard, Odin wins

The old guy was said to be ommipotent

Good read: Journey into Mystery 83- smile

quanchi112
with prep darkseid wins without he goes down hard and says i yield like he does when he gets his ass stomped.

TheGame17
Originally posted by quanchi112
waiting for games response as to he thinks he had me with this one lol

i'm glad yur not as bad as u are in the Thanos/Darkseid thread

Juntai
This thread has been done a few times. The largest one being around 20 pages. And nowadays, half the forum says Odin, half says Darkseid. But the general prognosis is that he's far over Thanos and a legitimate skyfather. Yeah, but Darkseid has one-sided prep in this one, still close, but I'd give the nod to Darkseid in this case.

His Airness
With one sided prep DS wins.

TheGame17
i heard Odin can absorb the power of Asgard and use it against his opponent. is this true?

His Airness
i heard Odin can absorb the power of Asgard and use it against his opponent. is this true?

Yeah, similar really to how Loki had absorbed Asgard during Ragnarok.

TricksterPriest

Do not play the feat game. Darkseid has smashed Pantheons and it took 5 DC skyfathers to equal him. stick out tongue

TheGame17
Do not play the feat game. Darkseid has smashed Pantheons and it took 5 DC skyfathers to equal him. stick out tongue

its kool dude big grin i was just asking.

His Airness

Shut up.

Evil_Ash
Odin wins.

Superherovandal
odin loses. PC Darkseid brings 3 Billion mind controlled daxamites to annihilate Asgard and it warriors and he kills Odin on his lonesome and adds his power to his own considerable might.

quanchi112
odin absorbed asgard when he gave away his odinforce to thor to battle surtur while odin with asgardpower took on seth the death god. odin is very very powerful but darkseid with prep would take him out. i think if u both gave them prep i still might even give darkseid a slight edge becuz well hes darkseid a master manipulator and odin isnt the prep master darkseid is.

TheGame17
Originally posted by quanchi112
odin absorbed asgard when he gave away his odinforce to thor to battle surtur while odin with asgardpower took on seth the death god. odin is very very powerful but darkseid with prep would take him out. i think if u both gave them prep i still might even give darkseid a slight edge becuz well hes darkseid a master manipulator and odin isnt the prep master darkseid is.

i agree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.