Most tragic life?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Of all the characters you can think of who would you say has had the most tragic life of them all?
Who has suffered the most loss?

Evil_Ash
The Red Skull. lookaround

JudgeRevenge
The Judge.
You cant imaginesad

Badabing
This was done before, waaaaaay back. I know the search wouldn't list it though. Batman, Spider-Man, Superman and Hulk are my choices.

guy222
Originally posted by Entity
Of all the characters you can think of who would you say has had the most tragic life of them all?

Magneto and Red Skull

JudgeRevenge
Originally posted by JudgeRevenge
The Judge.
You cant imaginesad

The hopes of my whole PEOPLE rests on my shoulders... If i dont succeed and uses the Judge Force probably... socks will never be free...

Symmetric Chaos
Galactus erm

Badabing
The hopes of my whole PEOPLE rests on my shoulders... If i dont succeed and uses the Judge Force probably... socks will never be free... You're on a roll today. laughing

Entity
Originally posted by Badabing
This was done before, waaaaaay back. I know the search wouldn't list it though. Batman, Spider-Man, Superman and Hulk are my choices. What was ever tragic about Superman?

Yea I know Krypton is gone but man he has had the perfect life and hell how could he really have lost Krypton considering he never had it and he's been given the perfect family, home, and power out the ass to compensate for it.

JudgeRevenge
You're on a roll today. laughing

The propechy says the day has come... I jsut must NEVER use the judge force in christmas eve. thats jesuss day to look superior.

Badabing
What was ever tragic about Superman?

Yea I know Krypton is gone but man he has had the perfect life and hell how could he really have lost Krypton considering he never had it and he's been given the perfect family, home, and power out the ass to compensate for it. Umm, he lost his whole race. messed Would you give yup everybody you know for super powers?

The propechy says the day has come... I jsut must NEVER use the judge force in christmas eve. thats jesuss day to look superior. Good call.

srankmissingnin
Umm, he lost his whole race. messed Would you give yup everybody you know for super powers?

... But he didn't give up anyone he knew. confused

Symmetric Chaos
Umm, he lost his whole race. messed Would you give yup everybody you know for super powers?

Galactus lost his universe and became the most feared/hated being in the next universe.

His life is worse sadyes

I've even got music that can go with a montage of his life.
http://radioblogclub.com/open/90224/eye_of_the_tiger/Survivor%20-%20Eye%20of%20the%20Tiger%20-%20Rocky%20III

Entity

No but he never knew any of them and he has the perfect life on Earth.

So I would take all the basic superpowers with being raised by the ideal parents on a farm in Kansas. Where I get beautiful girlfriends and next to no weaknesses. All in exchange for acting like a complete dork in my social life.

Hell I do the dork part anyway. stick out tongue

Badabing
What was ever tragic about Superman?

Yea I know Krypton is gone but man he has had the perfect life and hell how could he really have lost Krypton considering he never had it and he's been given the perfect family, home, and power out the ass to compensate for it. Instead of jumping on my posts why don't you do something original and tell us your opinion. Good, now STFU about my picks. no expression

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
... But he didn't give up anyone he knew. confused And what's your point. There are many times where he's felt alone and saddened by the loss of his planet. Plus, this isn't a debate and it my opinion based on the characters and story. Instead of jumping on my posts why don't you do something original and tell us your opinion. Good, now STFU about my picks. no expression

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Galactus lost his universe and became the most feared/hated being in the next universe.

His life is worse sadyes But he never seemed emotional about it. It may be sad from out perspective though. Good, now STFU about my picks. no expression

durfist

laughing stick out tongue

JudgeRevenge
Superman, no doubt.
Look at what they do to him at Superdickery!sad

Symmetric Chaos
But he never seemed emotional about it. It may be sad from out perspective though. Good, now STFU about my picks. no expression

You missed my montage music mad http://radioblogclub.com/open/90224/eye_of_the_tiger/Survivor%20-%20Eye%20of%20the%20Tiger%20-%20Rocky%20III

Being stripped of emotions kinda sucks too don't ya think?

durfist

Badabing
You missed my montage music mad http://radioblogclub.com/open/90224/eye_of_the_tiger/Survivor%20-%20Eye%20of%20the%20Tiger%20-%20Rocky%20III

Being stripped of emotions kinda sucks too don't ya think?

durfist I find your emotional outburst quite illogical. no expression

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/spock.jpg

Can't argue with your montage though.

Symmetric Chaos
I find your emotional outburst quite illogical. no expression

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t310/Maki_Yurasaki/Logic.jpg

cool

JudgeRevenge
I find your emotional outburst quite illogical. no expression

EEEEWWW...

LOOK AT THAT SHEMALE!
that dude dresses like a woman! a spacewoman, at that!
and whats wrong with his ears? cant he cut his own hair? obviously not, judbing by his hair, but cant he do it without cutting his ears to weird shapes??

srankmissingnin
Hmmm...

I pick Richie Rich!

... that was the only person I could think of who's life was almost as bad as Supermans. evil face

Badabing
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t310/Maki_Yurasaki/Logic.jpg

cool Don't you EVER post any damn I'm okay, you're okay, love mankind hippie crap again!
durbeware

laughing

Symmetric Chaos
Don't you EVER post any damn I'm okay, you're okay, love mankind hippie crap again!
durbeware

laughing

Why haven't you given your vote on the Leo vs Entity match yet?

Entity
Instead of jumping on my posts why don't you do something original and tell us your opinion. Good, now STFU about my picks. no expression Dude I was just asking what was tragic about him and trying to point out why I disagree.

As for my picks thou, I'd have to say:

Spiderman - He is always dealing with the great responsibility thing and he constantly bust his ass to help a world that mostly hates him.

Punisher - The guy lost everything and killing bad guys is really all he's got left

Batman - What happened to him left him so screwed up that there's no way he'll ever adjust to a normal life. I just can't see him going on without Batman.

Rorschach - Just look at how messed up this guy is. He's got more than enough right in my book to be the way he is.

Daredevil - Much like Batman he's be screwed up by everything and on top of that his archenemies knows who he is and constantly does everything he can to try and take everything that he cares about away form him.

Those are just off the top of my head but I'm sure I can add more later.
There were some villains in mind too thou.

Badabing
Dude I was just asking what was tragic about him and trying to point out why I disagree.

As for my picks thou, I'd have to say:

Spiderman - He is always dealing with the great responsibility thing and he constantly bust his ass to help a world that mostly hates him.

Punisher - The guy lost everything and killing bad guys is really all he's got left

Batman - What happened to him left him so screwed up that there's no way he'll ever adjust to a normal life. I just can't see him going on without Batman.

Rorschach - Just look at how messed up this guy is. He's got more than enough right in my book to be the way he is.

Daredevil - Much like Batman he's be screwed up by everything and on top of that his archenemies knows who he is and constantly does everything he can to try and take everything that he cares about away form him.

Those are just off the top of my head but I'm sure I can add more later.
There were some villains in mind too thou. I put a durfist and stick out tongue at the end of my post. I never get mad at people on here. laughing cool

Entity
Hmmm...

I pick Richie Rich!

... that was the only person I could think of who's life was almost as bad as Supermans. evil face laughing

Entity
I put a durfist and stick out tongue at the end of my post. I never get mad at people on here. laughing cool Its cool then. cool

Badabing
Hmmm...

I pick Richie Rich!

... that was the only person I could think of who's life was almost as bad as Supermans. evil face durfist durbeware

Funny stuff. laughing

JudgeRevenge
Batman.
He is seen together with Robin.
Ohh, the shame...

JudgeRevenge
spam so i can post links and therefore finally post a new pci of myself

JudgeRevenge
spam so i can post links and therefore finally post a new pci of myselfspam so i can post links and therefore finally post a new pci of myself

JudgeRevenge
spam so i can post links and therefore finally post a new pci of myselfspam so i can post links and therefore finally post a new pci of myselfspam so i can post links and therefore finally post a new pci of myself

JudgeRevenge
spam so i can post links and therefore finally post a new pci of myselfspam so i can post links and therefore finally post a new pci of myselfspam so i can post links and therefore finally post a new pci of myselfspam so i can post links and therefore finally post a new pci of myselfspam so i can post links and therefore finally post a new pci of myself

srankmissingnin
Wolverine's life is pretty tragic. He saw his father murdered, his mother killed her self because he was a freak, he was exiled by his grandfather and in a fight with Dog he accidental killed the woman he loved. That was all before he turned 20... and things only got worse from that point on.

At least he has a rad chopper though.

JudgeRevenge
spam so i can post links and therefore finally post a new pci of myselfspam so i can post links and therefore finally post a new pci of myselfspam so i can post links and therefore finally post a new pci of myselfspam so i can post links and therefore finally post a new pci of myselfspam so i can post links and therefore finally post a new pci of myselfspam so i can post links and therefore finally post a new pci of myselfspam so i can post links and therefore finally post a new pci of myselfspam so i can post links and therefore finally post a new pci of myselfspam so i can post links and therefore finally post a new pci of myselfspam so i can post links and therefore finally post a new pci of myselfspam so i can post links and therefore finally post a new pci of myselfspam so i can post links and therefore finally post a new pci of myselfspam so i can post links and therefore finally post a new pci of myselfspam so i can post links and therefore finally post a new pci of myselfspam so i can post links and therefore finally post a new pci of myselfspam so i can post links and therefore finally post a new pci of myselfspam so i can post links and therefore finally post a new pci of myselfspam so i can post links and therefore finally post a new pci of myself

Alfheim
"V" has had a pretty messed up life. Damn no wonder Wolverines so pissed off I would be rude and cranky as well.....

Entity
Originally posted by Alfheim
"V" has had a pretty messed up life. Damn no wonder Wolverines so pissed off I would be rude and cranky as well..... Yea V is another I'd have to agree with.
Logan too. Between Origin, Weapon X and all his other shit, dude I'd hate to be him.

Estacado
Kyle Rayner.

Entity
Originally posted by Estacado
Kyle Rayner. Yea man he loses almost everyone he falls for. When I think about what Jade did to him, I was so glad to see her die. After all he cared and wanted to do for her.
Any of yall think he'll establish some kind of relationship with his father now that his mom's dead?

Symmetric Chaos

Any of yall think he'll establish some kind of relationship with his father now that his mom's dead?

Must get . . . sicking incest imagery . . . out of my mind.

Rewmac
Wolverine's life is pretty tragic. He saw his father murdered, his mother killed her self because he was a freak, he was exiled by his grandfather and in a fight with Dog he accidental killed the woman he loved. That was all before he turned 20... and things only got worse from that point on.

At least he has a rad chopper though. I agree, Logan's tragical story didn't stop there...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Rewmac
I agree, Logan's tragical story didn't stop there...

It didn't even fraking start there.

His Airness
Beta Ray Bill and Thor. Both have last there entire race.

Batman

Colossus

Spider-Man

Black Adam

Super Skrull

Ronan

Power Girl

Scoobless

The entirety of Alpha Flight ... it's not their fault they were born Canadian but they still have to live with it every single day (except for the ones that were killed in New Avengers .... lucky bastards)

sad

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Scoobless
The entirety of Alpha Flight ... it's not their fault they were born Canadian but they still have to live with it every single day (except for the ones that were killed in New Avengers .... lucky bastards)

sad

laughing

Munji's gonna kill you no expression

outavodka
MAR VELL
GENIS VELL
SPIDERMAN
SURFER
BATMAN
FLASH LEGACEY

Estacado
Originally posted by outavodka
MAR VELL
GENIS VELL
SPIDERMAN
SURFER
BATMAN
FLASH LEGACEY
Kyle Rayner damn it!ermmfist

Symmetric Chaos
I've still heard nothing that trumps Galactus' life 313

King KAM
Galactus erm second

Scoobless
Galactus needs to get laid.

His Airness

The most tragic thing about Galactus is that ridiculous purple and pink suit.... 313

King KAM
Originally posted by His Airness
The most tragic thing about Galactus is that ridiculous purple and pink suit.... 313 sadly no...

Symmetric Chaos

Hence the angst. Cosmic angst!

snoopdogg
Colossus has lost alot. His parents, siblings, cousins, etc.

Evil_Ash

Galactus cares not. nerd_ermm

Rewmac
Originally posted by Estacado
Kyle Rayner damn it!ermmfist WTF? I say : Superman...

I mean he died more than I can count... laughing

Big Sexy
Jackie Estacado. Raised by the mob to be a heartless killer his whole life, then (for the most part) at twenty one he learns he can't have sex again.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Rewmac
WTF? I say : Superman...

I mean he died more than I can count... laughing

I'm sure he's died less than 10 times . . .

The Pict
Pretty sure Scoobless has already made this thread.

Anyway X-23's life has been terrible.

King_Mungi

Scoobless
Originally posted by The Pict
Pretty sure Scoobless has already made this thread.

Thought it sounded familiar.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=417389

big grin

Originally posted by King_Mungi
Yeah all those mentioned have nothing on the Master of the world

Pfft ... he's not even Canadian.

wink

Symmetric Chaos

King_Mungi
Pfft ... he's not even Canadian.

wink

He's pre-alcohol consumption, so that must make him have the patience of a skyfather cool

shocking droolio shock_oh

What about all the people that met Lovecraft's creations?

Lovecraft creations?

Symmetric Chaos

Lovecraft creations?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lovecraft

King_Mungi

srankmissingnin

Does Galactus even have boy parts? confused

Symmetric Chaos
Does Galactus even have boy parts? confused

Yes. I read a fanfic about it. It involves Surfer, Galactus and JeanGrey no expression

SpunkySmurph
Jean Grey (if multiple lives count).

srankmissingnin
Yes. I read a fanfic about it. It involves Surfer, Galactus and JeanGrey no expression

Thats official enough for me. cool

SpunkySmurph
Most of the cast of X-Statix/X-Force had it pretty bad.

King_Mungi
Ah yes, X-Force did have it rough where most of the team got killed in their first mission and a member of the team was responsible.

Symmetric Chaos
The GLA

King_Mungi
The GLA

i.e Grasshopper I & II

SpunkySmurph
Ah yes, X-Force did have it rough where most of the team got killed in their first mission and a member of the team was responsible. Uh-huh... not to mention the remaining people having an average lifespan of 6 issues. Venus Dee Milo went most of her life thinking she had killed her only family... U-Go-Girl had a kid who she abandoned and the child was raised to believe they were sisters... then she died. The Orphan lost his only love, had to wear a suit to exist without being in agony, and put a gun to his head every night. Dead Girl was only ever relevant as a corpse. El Guapo nearly died on the first mission, then had his legs amputated.

Etc.

Scoobless
Death is far less tragic than a lot of things people have to live with.

SpunkySmurph
Death is far less tragic than a lot of things people have to live with. If you're referring to me... life can be pretty tragic when your teammates, friends and loved ones are dieing all around you.

King KAM
Ambrose Flycatcher is up there

Akuki
Personally I gotta go with X-23. Being grown as a clone and forced to kill people from around the age of 11. Being forced to kill yourself your favorite teacher and your mother and just aobut everyone you care about. Plus if you tack on the fact that she was beaten continuously for most of her life by her handler's and once she escaped weapon X she had to find work as a dominatrix prostitute.
Wolverine has it bad as well.

Tenebrous
But he never seemed emotional about it.

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/2369/galactus02ng4.th.jpg

Originally posted by King KAM
second

Eternity appears and lets millions of aliens become one with him and with each other to understand what it's like to live the life of Galactus.

http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/6446/ff04132dp0.th.jpg

This scan says it all. The watcher tells us why Galactus, out of all the beings in creation, has the most tragic life.

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/4743/ff04133bs8.th.jpg

So to sum up, he's lost his home forever, memories of his previous life (and previous universe) remain with him, everybody (literally, billions and billions of people) hate him. And for all of galactus power, he is the only living being that is perpetually enslaved by that which keeps him alive...his hunger.

Galactus knows this, and accepts it. He's alone-

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/3500/galactus23lr2.th.jpg

Ridley_Prime
Rogue definitely comes to mind... I mean, come on. Not being able to touch anyone without hurting them/absorbing their powers?

DigiMark007
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/417389_1-most-tragic-character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.