Akuma vs Terry Bogard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
We have some people who think that the Wild Wolf can best the Master of the Fists in combat.

Let's put it to the test, shall we?

Battle takes place inside Geese Tower, with an audience from both Capcom and SNK present. Each one is at their strongest incarnations.

Sado22
Id love to see Terry smash Akuma's face and make him shut the f--k up with all his "master of fists" bullsh!t but...i guess its not happening.
Akuma wins....MOTW Terry will put up a better fight but even he's not winning.

~Sado

shin_remy
i already made this thread confused

Major Snafu
Originally posted by shin_remy
i already made this thread confused

I know. But you used Shin Akuma. I'm using Normal Akuma.

Emperor Ashtar
Gouki beats his ass and takes his cap to wear.

Xenogears
Terry beats his ass and takes his gi to wear, then goes home and does Tifa.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Xenogears
Terry beats his ass and takes his gi to wear, then goes home and does Tifa.

Gouki bust through the door accompanied by Ryu & Ken. They begin to march and they sing in cadence: "It ain't no fun if the homies can't have none!!"

brainchild81
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Gouki beats his ass and takes his cap to wear. Terry won't need it where he's going anyway.
*4 days after the tragic battle w/Gouki. Many of the worlds greatest fighters gather for Terry's funeral.
Sean: This must be hard for you. How you holdin up mane?
Rock(sobbing): I'll get through this. I'll be Ok because I know Terry's up there jobbin' the bosses in heaven*sobs*
Sean:Nah man. That's not how it works.
Rock:Huh?
S: That move he killed Terry with, some call it the Instant Hell Murder. It doesn't just kill you, it sends your soul straight to Hell whether you're a bad person or not. Terry's probably roastin' right now right next to Jerry Falwell.
R:Noooo!*Bursts into tears*
Ken(overhearing the conversation from a few feet away and whispering angrily): Sean! Get the hell over here!!
S:Whassup sensei?
K(still whispering): Shut the f*ck up is whassup mane! You think he wanna hear that shit @his mentor's funeral?!
S:F*ck!! What was I thinking?*smacks himself on the forehead* I'll fix this, Ken
K:You better!

*Sean walks back over to Rock*
S:Heeey man! How's it goin'? You know I was just jokin' about that move sending you to Hell right?
R:You were?*sniffs some snot back in & wipes some tears off his face*
S:Yeah man. Of course. The Instant Hell Murder sends you straight to Heaven.
R:Then why do they call it the Instant Hell Murder?
S: Did I say Instant Hell Murder? What I meant was Instant Happy Funtime Heaven Murder.
R:That's what Akuma does to people?
S: Sure it is. He's a nice guy. Watch this. Hey! Akuma! Whatup!?

*Akuma(Sitting on the other side of the gravesite) looks around & spots Sean & Rock. He's wearing a gray suit w/a red shirt & the collar out scarface style. He's also wearing Terry's hat. He points to it. He grins, points @ them & makes that "click click" noise w/his mouth.*

Sean: See?
Rock:Then what's he doing over there w/Blue Mary?
S:Uhhhhh.....He's consoling her. Yeah! That's it. He's comforting her in her time of need.
*Akuma has his arm around a sobbing Mary. He's still grinning and rubbing her thigh. He silently digs something out of his right pocket.
R:He's gonna stab her?!
*Akuma(w/a Kool-Aid smile) points @Mary a few times & then raises the condom he just pulled out of his pocket into the air w/2 fingers. He confidently nods his head in a "Yes yes yes" fashion.*
S:Not w/a knife
*Rock bursts into tears again.*
Ken (seeing this whole scene & smacking himself in the forehead): Sean you d*ckhead

StyleTime
Originally posted by brainchild81

Rock(sobbing): I'll get through this. I'll be Ok because I know Terry's up there jobbin' the bosses in heaven*sobs*

That was hilarious. This one really cracked me up.

Also, Terry kills Akuma without even moving.

Emperor Ashtar
LMAO !!

Xenogears
Terry Bogard is the SNK equivalent to Chuck Norris. He yells bang and points at Akuma, thus shattering his head like a ming vase.

Who else?
If Terry screws Tifa, he'll catch a VD. Best he stay way from her.

Xenogears
No Tifa is clean trust me, she's from the World State.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Xenogears
No Tifa is clean trust me, she's from the World State.

Last I heard, she screwed several men and became pregnant with one of their children.

Sado22
Terry defeats Akuma and then gives him lessons in EngRish wink

Terry and Tifa will make a good couple.
Tifa: come on Terry lets go for round 5!
Terry: *panting* ARE YOU OKAY?! GET SERIOUS!! LOST POWER!!!!

~Sado

StyleTime
Originally posted by Sado22

Terry: *panting* ARE YOU OKAY?! GET SERIOUS!! LOST POWER!!!!
~Sado
Lost power lmao.

brainchild81
Originally posted by StyleTime

Also, Terry kills Akuma without even moving. laughing Daaaaaaayum! Won't be that easy, but only way he's coming outta this w/a pulse is if Gouki lets him.

brainchild81
Originally posted by StyleTime

Also, Terry kills Akuma without even moving. laughing Just re-read this. Worst part about it is the lousy ass Fatal Terry writers would have used this to play up how Terry's heart stomps everything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.