summer camp slasher flicks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cropsy_is_god
Can anyone recommed any summer camp slasher flicks. The ones i have are

Friday the 13th (entire series)
The Burning
Camp blood & Camp Blood 2
The Mutilator

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by cropsy_is_god
Can anyone recommed any summer camp slasher flicks. The ones i have are

Friday the 13th (entire series)
The Burning
Camp blood & Camp Blood 2
The Mutilator

Watch any of the 'Sleepaway Camp ' series, funny as hell. High body count.

cropsy_is_god
Yeah my friend has the boxset. They were cool films. Ive heard that 'Just before dawn' is good but i also read there's only 6 deaths in it which is a crap body count

NormaBates
Just before dawn is reeaaally overrated, and boooooring!!
If you want a good camp slasher then track down Ruggero Deodato's
'Camping del terrore' AKA: Bodycount.
There is region 2 dvd release for this movie but be warned it is severly cut, if you want my advice, go to ebay and buy yourself the unrated version, you won't be disapointed!

Pandemoniac
My favorite in that remains the Friday the 13th movies. Ok, some were redundant but come on: sleeping-bag kill!

akema
There aren't really that many good ones, but i love Friday the 13th & Sleepaway Camp.

cropsy_is_god
Im going to try and get body count unrated. My fav summer camp slasher is the burning. I was ****ed out my head on happy pills the first time i saw it and it scared the shit outta me. I heard the japanese version is so much more graphic than the uncut U.S & U.K version

NormaBates
Originally posted by cropsy_is_god
Im going to try and get body count unrated. My fav summer camp slasher is the burning. I was ****ed out my head on happy pills the first time i saw it and it scared the shit outta me. I heard the japanese version is so much more graphic than the uncut U.S & U.K version

Yeah the burning is real good, although there are some slow scenes. But the exquisite gore makes up for that. I saw the burning only a couple of years back and was quite amazed how good the movie was. It was kinda a classic i had never seen. (I've been a horroracholic from since i was a child.)
But please be sure to track down Bodycount Uncensored. You won't be disappointed i swear! and let me know what you thought about it! and besides it was made by Ruggero 'Cannibal Holocaust' Deodato, so what do you have to loose...?

cropsy_is_god
I was looking through my horror films today and found a copy of the bodycount film. Unfortunatly i live in the uk so the copy i have will almost definetly be censored and there are no copies on ebay right now. I guess i'll be waiting a while to see it

cropsy_is_god

trialxerror

cropsy_is_god
Yes thats helped. Thank you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.