Dormammu vs Mephisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Which of these characters is top dogg?
The fight is in vegas
The winner get's earht
The loser Canada...

Discus!!!

cool

King Kandy
Dormammu easily.

guy222
Originally posted by King Kandy
Dormammu easily.

cosigned

quanchi112
unsure maybe i should go see if their is a feats respect thread for dormammu

TricksterPriest
Mephisto is the king of skyfather level jobbers. He's been beaten by ****ing BP. What the f**k?

guy222
Originally posted by quanchi112
unsure maybe i should go see if their is a feats respect thread for dormammu

he's quite powerful

quanchi112
i know dormammu in his dimension is powerful and outside of it he loses power. someone compare him in power level to mordru that will give me a better idea in my head.

Tenebrous
i know dormammu in his dimension is powerful and outside of it he loses power. someone compare him in power level to mordru that will give me a better idea in my head.

for what it's worth, dormammu has beaten none other than....Eternity! twice, I believe.

quanchi112
if he can be that powerful he could beat mordru then.

long pig
It's like this:

Mephisto is the "devil" to everyone on Earth.

Dormammu is the "devil" to countless billions of dimensions.

That sum it up?

quanchi112
wow dormammu is a monster if what u say is a good analogy

TricksterPriest
wow dormammu is a monster if what u say is a good analogy

What analogy? stick out tongue That's actually a good description of both of them.

quanchi112
trickster do u think dormammu one ups mordru in a battle?

TricksterPriest
trickster do u think dormammu one ups mordru in a battle?

Nabu's enemy, the Chaos Lord? Not sure. I know Darkseid beat Mordru easily, and that he and fate had a huge battle.

long pig
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
What analogy? stick out tongue That's actually a good description of both of them.
Ha. I was about to say that.

It's not an analogy, dude. He really IS the "devil" for billions of dimensions.
Bad+ass=long pig...wait, I mean Dormammu.

long pig
BUT, stop throwing around "Dorm beat Eternity" thing. He didn't.

He fought him once so hard that Strange feared that Dorm and Eternity would both destroy each other as well as the universe around them and then later on in the has-to-be-non-canon Defender's comic, he beat him with Strange's artifacts and PIS.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by long pig
Ha. I was about to say that.

It's not an analogy, dude. He really IS the "devil" for billions of dimensions.
Bad+ass=long pig...wait, I mean Dormammu.

Thank you, thank you. big grin You know you're kickass if you not only own your own dimension, have a flaming head, but you're also the main high level rival of Dr. Strange.

quanchi112
darkseod owned mordru becuz mordru didnt know who he was and was taken by surprise and didnt view him as a threat id like to see a darkseid mordru fight with them each knowing about the other it would be interesting

long pig
He stalemated Odin.

And when Thor asked Mimir(the flaming head that is omniscient owned by Odin) if Odin could beat Dormammu, Mimir said "No,".

quanchi112
he stalemated odin with his own powers no power ups at all?

long pig
Well, yeah. He wasn't even his dimension. In fact, it's said he more powerful out of this dimension because, although it's his land, it's also his prison.

The whole thing played out in an abstract manner. Thor's mind was too stupid/closed to grasp the two abstract beings at their most powerful. And he didn't know exactly what was happening the whole time. So, instead of seeing two giants fighting, he saw two giants playing chess.

TricksterPriest
bumped. According to what I heard, Odin was trying for a stalemate since he couldn't beat Dorm outright.

doomsday49
if Dorm beat Eternity twice....WTF is Mephisto going to do to him?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.