Can you take your old man? (Guys only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
if it came down to an all out fistfight with your dear old dad, could you take him?

Captain Maynard
Why yes, Yes I can.

Skeets
Why yes, Yes I can.

Rogue Jedi
safe to say you two have never HAD an altercation with your dad.

Wild-Cherry
Why yes, Yes I- wait a minute tongue_ss

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
if it came down to an all out fistfight with your dear old dad, could you take him?

i could already take him when i was 13 roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
then he must be a sissy.

Tsure
**** no. My dad is insane.

Sparkly
I would let my dad kick my ass 313

chillmeistergen
I would never want to hit my dad. So I hope I never find out.

Sparkly
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
I would never want to hit my dad. So I hope I never find out. Originally posted by Sparkly
I would let my dad kick my ass 313

Grinning Goku
Shit. No, I couldn't. My old man is 67 years old, and I still wouldn't be able to kick his ass. He's lifted weights for the majority of his adult life. I'm benching about 150-160 on my own (my max is like 170), and that's not a lot. My dad was benching like twice that in his prime, and I'm sure he could still bench upwards of 200 pounds, even now.

~Forever*Alone~
well, my dad is pretty athletic... but, my brother fights dirty, cause he a ****ing whore drug dealer with a weapons license so...

Sparkly
My dad is nice.

Grinning Goku
I just realized, the fight doesn't have to be hand to hand. I could beat his ass down with a baseball bat or mace. I'm pretty resourceful, I like to think.

Sparkly
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
I just realized, the fight doesn't have to be hand to hand. I could beat his ass down with a baseball bat or mace. I'm pretty resourceful, I like to think.

He said fistfight stick out tongue

Grinning Goku
Dammit! Well, in that case, I end up in the hospital for three months.

Sparkly
He also said (Guys only) no expression

Forget I was ever here raver

Rogue Jedi
I bowed up to my dad ONCE....it lasted about 10 seconds.

Grinning Goku
Hey, I borrowed your idea. I'm a plagiarist, *****.

Baylin
I wouldnt want to get on the wrong side of my old man. He's 65, doesnt work out yet he's still one of the strongest men I know. Saying that though I'm quite experienced in jujitsu so I'm sure I could put him on the floor before he breaks me up into too many small pieces... eek!

Grinning Goku
What is it about guys over 60? It's like they can kick anybody's ass.

Baylin
What is it about guys over 60? It's like they can kick anybody's ass.

I'm sure experience plays a big part

Grinning Goku
Here! Here!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Baylin
I'm sure experience plays a big part that in addition to old school tactics.

Baylin
that in addition to old school tactics.

Indeed! When I was about 12, some friends and I joined a boxing club, now my dad being an old school boxing champ took an interest. Anyway he showed me a few nifty tricks like following through with your elbow if you miss with your fist.

A week later he laughed his soaks off when I got kicked out of the club for doing just that, old fart didnt tell me it was an illegal move... rolling on floor laughing

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Baylin
Indeed! When I was about 12, some friends and I joined a boxing club, now my dad being an old school boxing champ took an interest. Anyway he showed me a few nifty tricks like following through with your elbow if you miss with your fist.

A week later he laughed his soaks off when I got kicked out of the club for doing just that, old fart didnt tell me it was an illegal move... rolling on floor laughing

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Funny shit.

The Pict
No. My dad is a hard man. He seems more of a family man these days but his past is marred with nights in the cells for fighting. And was charged once with GBH.

ragesRemorse

Growing up my dad abused my family so i always naturally wanted to kill him. However, i was always scared of him, because he was my dad and he was abusive. However, when i was 17 i beat the shit out of him one day, I even ended up dislocating his shoulder. It was then that i realized i had no reason for being scared of him all those years...and yes it felt good. So i encourage everyone to stomp their fathers atleast once

Dreamt
Originally posted by Tsure
**** no. My dad is insane.

Kram3r
F*ck No. I can't even take on my sister in an arm wrestling match. She's borderline man though whilst I'm borderline girl. 131wank

Slay
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
i could already take him when i was 13 roll eyes (sarcastic)
Same here.

Strangelove
I probably could

Slay
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Growing up my dad abused my family so i always naturally wanted to kill him. However, i was always scared of him, because he was my dad and he was abusive. However, when i was 17 i beat the shit out of him one day, I even ended up dislocating his shoulder. It was then that i realized i had no reason for being scared of him all those years...and yes it felt good. So i encourage everyone to stomp their fathers atleast once
Even if he is the nicest guy in the world? 313

Rogue Jedi
Hey, I borrowed your idea. I'm a plagiarist, *****. doncha mean plugilist?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.