Darkseid vs classic Apocalypse (in a fist fight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ridley_Prime
No powers involved except for their superhuman strength, speed, durability, and reflexes.

Which gray-faced villain would come out on top? roll eyes (sarcastic)

TricksterPriest
cry Why did Apocalype do to you to deserve this? Darkseid hammers him into the ground, and uses his head as a golf tee.

Redatom65
laughing

Evil_Ash
Darkseid gang rapes him.

CasanoVa
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Darkseid gang rapes him.

All by himself?

Or with his "Avatars"?

Can you have "Sloppy Seconds" if the person that went before you, was you, just.. somehow not you? erm

Oh, what a thought provoking thread.

Redatom65
just the thought must be making Trickster soiling himself

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
cry Why did Apocalype do to you to deserve this? Darkseid hammers him into the ground, and uses his head as a golf tee.
Hey. I'm not doing this out of spite or anything (the Celestials would probably revive him anyway because of what he owes, if not the techno-organic virus). If I were, this wouldn't have been a simple fist fight (seeing as how the OE would make an instant KO). Judging by what Apocalypse did to the norse god of lies and mischief, as well as the High Evolutionary, I kind of became curious about the result of something like a fist fight between one of Marvel's and DC's most powerful villains (regardless of their extreme level difference in power), but meh. I figured this would be too one-sided. I was still bored enough to see the reactions laughing though, but if I had known you'd react quite like this, I would've refrained from posting this, so uh, forgive me for making you soil yourself. embarrasment

Originally posted by CasanoVa
Oh, what a thought provoking thread.
That was sort of the idea at first. stick out tongue The responses to this thread just cured my boredom...

Symmetric Chaos
Apoc wins easy. He can amp himself above Hulk roll eyes (sarcastic)

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Apoc wins easy. He can amp himself above Hulk roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oy, FearOfBlood logic.

quanchi112
darkseid would crush his ass he fights the xmen and darkseid is a god. hes simply tougher and wayyy smarter and fights in the major leagues while apocalypse is fighting in double a.

guy222
bumprav

Mshinu
Too bad you took away Apoc`s ability to turn into a set of stairs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.