Could you take a pit-bull?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grinning Goku
I stol--borrowed this idea from another thread. Could you, after drinking two cans of Red Bull, with your bare hands, kill a pit-bull?

http://www.morganhilltimes.com/content/img/f163595/Pitbull-2-CR.jpg evil face

Sparkly
With the right technique it could be done but this thread is cruel and heartless and I am highly uncomfortable with it.

Grinning Goku
Then, leave. no expression

Sparkly
I do not run from anything that I stand for and I find this thread incongruous.

Baylin
can use the cans of redbull?

Naz
Um, firstly, I wouldn't be able to kill a doggy. Secondly, it'd most likely kick my ass.

Sparkly
I will report this thread and hope for the best. The bare existance causes me uncomfort.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Sparkly
I will report this thread and hope for the best. The bare existance causes me uncomfort.

Don't report it. JUST LEAVE. Freedom of speech and all that. Jeez! roll eyes (sarcastic) And, I'm not talking about killing a defenseless puppy; I'm talking about killing a vicious hound, intent on killing a person. Sorry that I didn't specify that.

Naz
Depends if the mods consider killing a dog pg-13 or not erm

Sparkly
I would say at the very least 75% of todays grown human beings have been missdirected of the beautiful Pitbull dog. It is a lovely dog and I am tired of people always taking them for killers.

Lana
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Don't report it. JUST LEAVE. Freedom of speech and all that. Jeez! roll eyes (sarcastic) And, I'm not talking about killing a defenseless puppy; I'm talking about killing a vicious hound, intent on killing a person. Sorry that I didn't specify that.

Freedom of speech does not exist on the internet.

And talking of killing a dog is disgusting, whether in jest or not.

Grinning Goku
Your opinion. If you don't want to view a violent movie, you shouldn't go into the theatre. I don't really need anyone to preach to me about what's moral and what isn't. This is just a forum thread that I made to get certain responses. Yours was not one of them. If the mods close this, then, OK. I'm wrong. Now, how about you go and find something useful to do, rather than chewing out some black guy over the Internet.

Sparkly
Funny how you posted an agressive picture. Why not widen the view?

http://hem.passagen.se/anna1978/pitbull_hoppar.jpg

http://img.petites-annonces-fr.net/photos/9/0/8/6/90862a2,a+vendre+chiots+amstaff.jpg

http://www.tierschuetzer.net/bilder/rasse/pitbull_lafnitz0.jpg

http://z.about.com/d/dogs/1/0/U/n/1/Sambo_apbt_cute.jpg

Baylin
Then moments later the kid was probably nought but a bloody arm hanging from the dogs mouth... stick out tongue

Grinning Goku
Funny how you posted an agressive picture. Why not widen the view?

http://hem.passagen.se/anna1978/pitbull_hoppar.jpg

http://img.petites-annonces-fr.net/photos/9/0/8/6/90862a2,a+vendre+chiots+amstaff.jpg

http://www.tierschuetzer.net/bilder/rasse/pitbull_lafnitz0.jpg

http://z.about.com/d/dogs/1/0/U/n/1/Sambo_apbt_cute.jpg

Oh, good God. Listen, just leave the damn thread. I don't know why you gals are kicking up a fuss, but whatever it is/was, I'm not responsible for it.

Sparkly
I am kicking up a fuss because Pitbulls are highly degraded as a dog. They are not any more dangerous than a collie, a shepard or a golden retriever.

I am not leaving the thread. Either I will continue till it is bashed and closed or I will make such remarkable posts that people will not be in the mood to reply to the thread anymore.

Shelbert Lemon
not voting sorry ermm

Sparkly
Pitbulls have a bad reputation because of some people abuse their dogs and train them to be aggressive. Pitbulls are actually very stable, intelligent, and highly trainable. They are very loving and loyal and make excellent companions.

Grinning Goku
I am kicking up a fuss because Pitbulls are highly degraded as a dog. They are not any more dangerous than a collie, a shepard or a golden retriever.

I am not leaving the thread. Either I will continue till it is bashed and closed or I will make such remarkable posts that people will not be in the mood to reply to the thread anymore.

Wait, you're telling me you're going to bash my thread, and yet, you reported it? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sparkly
I am ready to get banned for defending the Pitbull name.

BackFire
Jesus Christ, stop being so damn sensitive. The topic is fine, don't like it? Don't come into the thread.

Yeah, I could kill a pitpull. I'd have to be really pissed off, though. Which would happen as soon as it attacked me. I couldn't just go up to a perfectly tame dog and kill it, though. Don't have it in me, I'm happy to say.

atroxus
Lol, idiot.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by BackFire
Jesus Christ, stop being so damn sensitive. The topic is fine, don't like it? Don't come into the thread.

Yeah, I could kill a pitpull. I'd have to be really pissed off, though. Which would happen as soon as it attacked me. I couldn't just go up to a perfectly tame dog and kill it, though. Don't have it in me, I'm happy to say.

Thank you.

Grinning Goku
I am ready to get banned for defending the Pitbull name. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

The Pict
I am ready to get banned for defending the Pitbull name.

laughing out loud WTF!?

Sparkly
That was unnecessarily hurtful BackFire.

I am serious. The Pitbull is a wonderful dog and I am going to defend the name. What people do to Pitbulls is horrible and it is one of things that truly disgust me. What one say about the Pitbull race, do and all the prejudiced views of how 'horrible' the pitbull is extremely hurtful not only to the dog but to any cunning dogowner or doglover out in the world.

Grinning Goku
That was unnecessarily hurtful BackFire.

I am serious. The Pitbull is a wonderful dog and I am going to defend the name. What people do to Pitbulls is horrible and it is one of things that truly disgust me. What one say about the Pitbull race, do and all the prejudiced views of how 'horrible' the pitbull is extremely hurtful not only to the dog but to any cunning dogowner or doglover out in the world.

Go away, you emotional disaster.

BackFire
I'm serious too.

I could kill one if it attacked me. But now, just to piss you off, I'd kill one just for the hell of it, preferably when it's a sweet little puppy. I'd dropkick that little bow-wow into traffic and laugh when a diesel truck squished it like a fly.

Sparkly
You guys talk about fighting Pitbulls. Lucky for you guys there are some Pitbulls that do fight for the pleasure and entertainment for man. This is how they feel when walking out of a fight.

http://www.tierfreunde-dachau.de/bilder/horror/verletzter%20Pitbull.jpg

http://bahamashumanesociety.com/albums/photos/Injured_Pit_Bull.sized.jpg

I can not even imagine how the thought of hurting these animals can cross your mind. Turning such a serious matter into a game. This thread is horrible.

BackFire
Yep....

Like a fly...

The Pict
You guys talk about fighting Pitbulls. Lucky for you guys there are some Pitbulls that do fight for the pleasure and entertainment for man. This is how they feel when walking out of a fight.

http://www.tierfreunde-dachau.de/bilder/horror/verletzter%20Pitbull.jpg

http://bahamashumanesociety.com/albums/photos/Injured_Pit_Bull.sized.jpg

I can not even imagine how the thought of hurting these animals can cross your mind. Turning such a serious matter into a game. This thread is horrible.

The thread only got horrible when you posted these pictures.

Captain Maynard
I'm serious too.

I could kill one if it attacked me. But now, just to piss you off, I'd kill one just for the hell of it, preferably when it's a sweet little puppy. I'd dropkick that little bow-wow into traffic and laugh when a diesel truck squished it like a fly. I couldn't imagine doing that to a dog.

But a Baby, I could do it. **** babies, they deserve this, not dogs.

Röland
Originally posted by Captain Maynard
I couldn't imagine doing that to a dog.

But a Baby, I could do it. **** babies, they deserve this, not dogs.

Yeah, **** babies, free abortions for everyone!

Captain Maynard
Wait, you're telling me you're going to bash my thread, and yet, you reported it? roll eyes (sarcastic) Sorry, but bashing a thread does not equal bashing a member.

Grinning Goku
Sorry, but bashing a thread does not equal bashing a member.

Shuddup! stick out tongue

Captain Maynard
I've heard this somewhere. That there are no bad dogs, only bad dog owners. Dogs that are mistreated and abused are more likely to be aggressive. It can't be said enough. I would rather hear about a baby being drowned than a dog, honestly.

Take that however you want, I really hate babies.

Sparkly
Originally posted by The Pict
The thread only got horrible when you posted these pictures.

The thread was horrible from post 1. If you are going to kill a dog with bare hands you might as well see pictures of how it would look like. Facing the truth hurt and it is a horrible truth the way these Pitbull dogs are treated. They should not be used as a canine personfied fighter or killer. I think that at the very least 80% of KMC when they hear the word 'Pitbull' think of a bloodthirsty combat dog.

You who do are wrong. The Pitbull is one of the most amazing, kind and loyal dogs there is.

BackFire
Only when they're not mauling babies though, right?

Captain Maynard
My lesbian aunts girlfriend had a pitbull. Nicest dog I have ever met.

Yeah, I said Lesbian.

The Pict
The thread was horrible from post 1. If you are going to kill a dog with bare hands you might as well see pictures of how it would look like. Facing the truth hurt and it is a horrible truth the way these Pitbull dogs are treated. They should not be used as a canine personfied fighter or killer. I think that at the very least 80% of KMC when they hear the word 'Pitbull' think of a bloodthirsty combat dog.

You who do are wrong. The Pitbull is one of the most amazing, kind and loyal dogs there is.

No one is saying they agree with dog fights confused

My lesbian aunts girlfriend had a pitbull. Nicest dog I have ever met.

Yeah, I said Lesbian.

Reported

Sparkly
The Pitbull is indeed one of the nicest races alive today. They are being misstreated not only by the uncunning crowd but by many owners. The owners that have had a pitbull and had to throw it away because of the aggressive behaviour is always to blame. A dog and especially the Pitbull is very easy to tame and a most lovely pet. It is easier taming a Pitbull than a Chiwawa. The Chiwawa is even more agressive than the Pitbull in nature.

http://uhaweb.hartford.edu/LAPRADE/chiwawa.jpg

Captain Maynard
No one is saying they agree with dog fights confused

Reported laughing

Wait, seriously?

No?

laughing

The Pict
laughing

Wait, seriously?

No?

laughing

eek! Maybe!

Nah not really

Captain Maynard
eek! Maybe!

Nah not really I'd hit it.

The Pict
The Pitbull is indeed one of the nicest races alive today.

shh

Sparkly
shh

It is. If you study the canine races closely you will find out that the Pitbull easily make top 5 in being best dog generaly.

Röland
I've heard this somewhere. That there are no bad dogs, only bad dog owners. Dogs that are mistreated and abused are more likely to be aggressive. It can't be said enough. I would rather hear about a baby being drowned than a dog, honestly.

Take that however you want, I really hate babies.

I agree with Maynard here, animals are not born bad, it's the owners who turn them bad.

no expression

srug

jockey

Captain Maynard

Naz
It is. If you study the canine races closely you will find out that the Pitbull easily make top 5 in being best dog generaly.

I think you mean breeds? ermm

DarkC
Pitbulls are extremely strong and durable.

I don't think I could take a crazy one if it were pissed. It'd crush my ankle and go and probably rip my throat out.

Sparkly

Yeah, I could kill a pitpull. I'd have to be really pissed off, though. Which would happen as soon as it attacked me. I couldn't just go up to a perfectly tame dog and kill it, though. Don't have it in me, I'm happy to say. Originally posted by BackFire
I'm serious too.

I could kill one if it attacked me. But now, just to piss you off, I'd kill one just for the hell of it, preferably when it's a sweet little puppy. I'd dropkick that little bow-wow into traffic and laugh when a diesel truck squished it like a fly.

In all honesty those replies caused me tears BackFire. A moderator should show more respect to the members.

BackFire
When you earn it, I will show you respect.

As it is, you're just whining and overreacting and misunderstanding the point of the thread.

Röland
There is an easier way to get into my pants sly

I'm not trying to get into your pants.

Sicko.

Pervert.

haermm

Captain Maynard

Grinning Goku
In all honesty those replies caused me tears BackFire. A moderator should show more respect to the members.

Shut up!

*=DeathReaperr'
Pitbulls are a powerful breed...if one went at me with the objective to kill me..i would have no choice but to kill it first, if i try to kick it it would lock on to my leg, so thats out of the question. I know i cant out run it so obviously the only way to go is to fight, so first i would look for something i could use as a weapon that i could use to beat him away without harm to myself, if that doesnt work and he manages to get me..i would block my throat with my arm...while he has my arm i would go towards jabbing his eyes in, then put all the weight i have on him as i put him in a headlock, if he still doesnt stop with the fight i would have to take more drastic measures, IE choke it if i know that once i let go of him he would continue to attack me, or kick him hard enough to cause serious limb injury rendering an inability to walk out. Thats how id take on a Pit Bull

Bardock42
Probably.

Don't intent to find out ever.

Captain Maynard
Shut up! Ironic.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by *=DeathReaperr'
Pitbulls are a powerful breed...if one went at me with the objective to kill me..i would have no choice but to kill it first, if i try to kick it it would lock on to my leg, so thats out of the question. I know i cant out run it so obviously the only way to go is to fight, so first i would look for something i could use as a weapon that i could use to beat him away without harm to myself, if that doesnt work and he manages to get me..i would block my throat with my arm...while he has my arm i would go towards jabbing his eyes in, then put all the weight i have on him as i put him in a headlock, if he still doesnt stop with the fight i would have to take more drastic measures, IE choke it if i know that once i let go of him he would continue to attack me, or kick him hard enough to cause serious limb injury rendering an inability to walk out. Thats how id take on a Pit Bull

Thank you, buddy. That's the response I was looking for. Not some sensitive, *****-fest.

Röland
u ly

i neva ly bish

Captain Maynard

Röland
plus dunt cal me nams u r a l0zr

soz, dis thred as gut meh wond upp

Captain Maynard

Röland
Iz o k iz lyk da ladiz wif me day r al lyk MAK UT WIF ME n i m lyk O WAI mak me laf

lawlz

Captain Maynard
Do you even know what I said? 131

*=DeathReaperr'
Thank you, buddy. That's the response I was looking for. Not some sensitive, *****-fest. np i dislike people saying omg its so cuddly i cant possibly hurt it if it wants to kill me

Badabing
I'd only kill a dog if it was mauling somebody.

Captain Maynard
In self defense, it would be another question. If a dog bit me, I wouldn't have the dog put down. I would have the owner shot. Its the owners fault.

Röland
Do you even know what I said? 131

No that's what I lawl'd. 313

Captain Maynard

Bardock42
So...who could beat a pitbull now?

Captain Maynard
Originally posted by Bardock42
So...who could beat a pitbull now? God and only God.

Bardock42
God and only God. He must have mad skills.

Grinning Goku
Shit. I'd kick the crap out of a pit bull, if I had to.

Captain Maynard
He must have mad skills. Like you wouldn't believe.

Unless you believe in that crap.

Bardock42
Like you wouldn't believe.

Unless you believe in that crap. Which I do.

Not.

Do.Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Shit. I'd kick the crap out of a pit bull, if I had to. Same, same...I hope.

Captain Maynard
Which I do.

Not.

Do. Same, same...I hope. Thats cool

Not.

No.

*=DeathReaperr'
So...who could beat a pitbull now? You know i can cool

ragesRemorse
i would like to think so, but probably not. Those dogs are fukcing evil

Sparkly
When you earn it, I will show you respect.

As it is, you're just whining and overreacting and misunderstanding the point of the thread.

I understood the meaning. Fighting a dog that is said to be vicious and bloodthirsty. Fight him with bare hands as if it was all a simple game for entertainment. Did I like the meaning?

No.

Shut up!

I said it before and I will continue to say it. I will not shut up. The Pitbull is entirely misunderstood in this thread. The Pitbull may be a powerful dog but it is far from evil.

The lock mechanism is a myth. The Pitbull is not different from any other dogs physically beside the fact that they are strong for their size.

Dogs can not climb. There is no reason to use such violence as to kill it. It is entirely unnecessary and should not even be discussed. I consider this thread in racism to the Pitbull race.

Sparkly
KrYZ_J356Sk

Can no one else see in their heart to defend the Pitbull in this thread? The Pitbull do not deserve a thread like this.

Sparkly
The Pit bull is one of the best friends I have ever had and to see the way they are judged, treated and thought of is a saddening thing.

3PrVOomGEWw

Sparkly
dEWH-8n0VEM

Those of you who see the Pitbull as the gladiator of the dog world is very wrong. They are placed at 4th place in the world for being a wonderful family dog. Not loving the Pitbull should be considered a crime.

Mišt
Shut up already roll eyes (sarcastic) If a rabid pitbull came charging after you, you'd kick its ass too.

Sparkly
mBus4GGsyb4

The Pitbull is an extremely friendly dog and they actually help humanity more than harm it. Policemen and rehabs often use Pitbulls due their friendly and easy nature.

Sparkly

Mišt
If the thread was 'could you take a crocodile after 2 cans of red bull' I doubt you'd be defending a crocodile like this.

Sparkly

Mišt
Good god, its not like he's asking if anyone would go kick the shit out of an innocent dog, guess what...these things can attack and injure, so if that was the case then he's asking if you think you could fight it back.

Stop posting those videos, nobody cares about your animal protection ranting, its an innocent thread.

Sparkly
cJueekvhRDI

Vinny Valentine
The real question is:

"Can my friends who I'm outrunning fight it off?"

Strangelove
teehee Vinny vin

And yes, yes I could

Sparkly

Mišt
I dont see you defending elderly people here:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/452939_1-can-you-take-your-old-man-guys-only

no expression

Sparkly

*=DeathReaperr'

I understood the meaning. Fighting a dog that is said to be vicious and bloodthirsty. Fight him with bare hands as if it was all a simple game for entertainment. Did I like the meaning?

No.

I said it before and I will continue to say it. I will not shut up. The Pitbull is entirely misunderstood in this thread. The Pitbull may be a powerful dog but it is far from evil.

The lock mechanism is a myth. The Pitbull is not different from any other dogs physically beside the fact that they are strong for their size.

Dogs can not climb. There is no reason to use such violence as to kill it. It is entirely unnecessary and should not even be discussed. I consider this thread in racism to the Pitbull race. i never said locking mechanism, i only said that he would lock on to my leg as in target it....

Bardock42
Guys only thread no expression

No but honestly and in all seriousness- That thread is different. Primary because he is talking about fighting whilst this man talk about killing. In addition a human being fighting another human being can not be compared to a human being fighting a dog.
Both threads are stupid but this thread was stupid in a disgusting, horrible and cruel way.

Of course a human fighting a human can't be compared....it is much worse.Originally posted by Sparkly
Pitbulls score an 83.4% passing rate with the 'American Temperament Test Society'. That's better than the popular Border Collie, a breed who scores 79.6%

Pitbulls are not human aggressive. The Pitbull as a breed is not human aggressive. In fact quite the opposite is true of the breed. They are gentle and loving dogs. Like any dog individuals can be unsound and have behavior problems. Pitbulls are commonly used as therapy dogs. Whether they are visiting a senior care facility or helping someone recover from an emotional accident Pitbulls are making a mark as outstanding therapy dogs by nature.

So ****ing what?

The thread doesn't even ****ing say that Pitbulls are evil or aggressive ....did it ever cross your mind that the thread starter might have chosen pitbulls for their positive aspects, not like you thought instantly, their negatives?

I mean, are you maybe the sort of person that first thinks of an aggressive bad dog when you hear pitbull?

You make me sick.

Now let us pitbull loving people discuss whether the beautiful, strong, smart pitbull is superiour to us or whether we might have a chance.

Mišt
Its disgusting really nahuh

Sparkly
I just quit it. I was wrong to expect anyone to understand.

Bardock42
I was wrong

Fixed that.

Sparkly
I was wrong

Fixed that.

Fix whatever you like. I give up.

Bardock42

Fix whatever you like. I give up.

Which is good, cause you didn't have a point in the first place.

Röland
I would not.

Comparing the Crocodile and the Pitbull is not fair nor does it make any sense.

I'm all for the non-killing of animals, unless they are attacking/hurting me or someone but that is irony right there.

So you're saying you wouldn't kill a Pit Bull? But when Mist asked if a Crocodile was charging you, would you kill it, you deflect the question by saying you can't compare them. Funny, they're both animals, yet I don't see you jumping up to defend the Crocodile.

Oh wait, that's right, you can't compare a Crocodile to a Pit Bull. no expression

ThePittman
I stol--borrowed this idea from another thread. Could you, after drinking two cans of Red Bull, with your bare hands, kill a pit-bull?

http://www.morganhilltimes.com/content/img/f163595/Pitbull-2-CR.jpg evil face pitt_ninja

Sparkly
I would NOT be able to kill a pit bull.

I would NOT be able to kill a crocodile

I would NOT be able to fight my 'old man'

That is what you lot want to hear. I answered the thread. I am done discussing it.

BackFire
So you'd just sit and die if a pitbull attacked you for no reason?

I'm sure the pitbull would thank you after he severed your jugular and began eating your face.

Sparkly
I would run away and probably climb higher grounds. I could never find it in my heart to fight it back. Not the way the Pitbull race is treated all over the world.

*=DeathReaperr'
good luck trying running away from a four legged canine, have fun getting your face eaten

Tsure
I could take a pitbull. Do it all the time. I own 5 of them. They fight all the damn time. As long as you reach in and squeeze their tongue to the bottom of their mouth, they can't bite you. It takes all their power away and gags them.

Sparkly
good luck trying running away from a four legged canine, have fun getting your face eaten

I could never find it in my heart to fight it back. Not the way the Pitbull race is treated all over the world.

*=DeathReaperr'
not my fault now is it? and neither is it yours, so if one should confront you..teeth glaring, dont think about the way the rest of em get treated...think about how this particular one wants to kill you

Sparkly
not my fault now is it? and neither is it yours, so if one should confront you..teeth glaring, dont think about the way the rest of em get treated...think about how this particular one wants to kill you

I could never find it in my heart to fight it back.

Grinning Goku
Well, in that case, you'd deserve to die.

Sparkly
Well, in that case, you'd deserve to die.

The Pit bull is one of the best friends I have ever had and to see the way they are judged, treated and thought of is a saddening thing.

*=DeathReaperr'
Well, in that case, you'd deserve to die. indeed brother

2D_MASTER
Can you give a better option of drinks? I wouldnt want redbulls, How about a few shots of Gin. Gin makes a man mean, afterall. Seriously, I think i'd do a lot better with some Gin in me.

Oh yeah Sparkly GET A LIFE AND STOP TRYING TO RUIN THIS THREAD. If you dont like it, dont read it.

Grinning Goku
Whatever gets you going, pal. As long as you show that vicious quadruped who's boss.

Captain Maynard
Whatever gets you going, pal. As long as you show that vicious quadruped who's boss. Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
Can you give a better option of drinks? I wouldnt want redbulls, How about a few shots of Gin. Gin makes a man mean, afterall. Seriously, I think i'd do a lot better with some Gin in me.

Oh yeah Sparkly GET A LIFE AND STOP TRYING TO RUIN THIS THREAD. If you dont like it, dont read it. Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Well, in that case, you'd deserve to die. You kids and your moronic views.

You make me laugh.

Scythe
http://www.morganhilltimes.com/content/img/f163595/Pitbull-2-CR.jpg

And your camera falls into it's mouth...

*=DeathReaperr'
goku out ages you maynard no expression

Captain Maynard
goku out ages you maynard no expression Yeah, but I am older than him in maturity wink

Grinning Goku
Dude, I'm a 23 year old man. You're 18 years old. You just got the right to vote about a month ago. Please express your opinions elsewhere.

Grinning Goku
Yeah, but I am older than him in maturity wink

And... confused

*=DeathReaperr'
Yeah, but I am older than him in maturity wink and im older than YOU in maturity wink

Tsure
goku out ages you maynard no expression By several years. yes

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER

Oh yeah Sparkly GET A LIFE AND STOP TRYING TO RUIN THIS THREAD. If you dont like it, dont read it.

Yeah the only way I see to beat a rabid violent pit bull would be to let it have my arm (me being slighty intoxcated would help with the pain). Once it's grabbed on to my arm, i'd gouge out it's eyes. HOPEFULLY it would let go then, then I'd probably continuously kick it in there face (I'd wear steel toed boots) while it is blind , to the point of it's exhaustion. IF it still came at me id have to grab it by its back legs and smash its head against concrete.

Captain Maynard
Dude, I'm a 23 year old man. You're 18 years old. You just got the right to vote about a month ago. Please express your opinions elsewhere. Well, you're 23. You should go back to school. Due to the fact that I have been able to vote for over a year, and I'm 19. I know, its a huge age difference. But Just because a retard is older than me, doesn't mean the retard is smarter than me.

Sparkly

With the right technique it could be done but this thread is cruel and heartless and I am highly uncomfortable with it. Originally posted by Sparkly
I do not run from anything that I stand for and I find this thread incongruous.

I just quit it. I was wrong to expect anyone to understand.

I answered the thread. I am done discussing it.

*=DeathReaperr'
so then why do you persist in quoting yourself?

Grinning Goku
Well, you're 23. You should go back to school. Due to the fact that I have been able to vote for over a year, and I'm 19. I know, its a huge age difference. But Just because a retard is older than me, doesn't mean the retard is smarter than me.

Shoot! My bad. Keep thinking this is '06. Still on last year's clock. And jeez, no need to call me a retard. That's not very mature of you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

*=DeathReaperr'
Ooooh burn oh

Captain Maynard
Shoot! My bad. Keep thinking this is '06. Still on last year's clock. And jeez, no need to call me a retard. That's not very mature of you. roll eyes (sarcastic) Hey, guess what. Reread my post. I didn't call you a retard. You know what they say about when you assume, you make an ass you and me

2D_MASTER
Well, you're 23. You should go back to school. Due to the fact that I have been able to vote for over a year, and I'm 19. I know, its a huge age difference. But Just because a retard is older than me, doesn't mean the retard is smarter than me.

I can tell how mature you are by your obsession with Tool and Halo. The true mark of manhood..

Wild-Cherry
and im older than YOU in maturity wink Joe, I highly doubt that you are if you think that killing a pittbull is right in any way. I thought you were better than that erm

And for anyone else. I dont blame the thread maker, because he was asking a question. It could have been a lion for all I care, he just wants to know if you could take one.

But all of you who think pittbulls are vicious by nature are greatly mistaken, and a think a few of you really crossed the line. If you think you could take a pittbull, then good for you. dont push it, because it's getting really ****ed up.

BackFire
Hey, guess what. Reread my post. I didn't call you a retard. You know what they say about when you assume, you make an ass you and me

Thank you for making some of that in bold, such a deep statement would have gone over my head had you not.

Captain Maynard
I can tell how mature you are by your obsession with Tool and Halo. The true mark of manhood.. Well, your reasoning for your judgement on my maturity is false because most of the Tool fans I know are my age or older. Unless you know where I can find the "Tool Preschool".

Also, you have no room to talk.

Captain Maynard
Thank you for making some of that in bold, such a deep statement would have gone over my head had you not. Did you see what it said in the bold.

ASSUME

I should write for The Post.

Grinning Goku
Hey, guess what. Reread my post. I didn't call you a retard. You know what they say about when you assume, you make an ass you and me

That's 'you make an ass out of you and me.' And of course I assumed you called me a retard. Don't take life so seriously, buddy. It's just a thread. Don't get yer Underoos in a bunch.

BackFire
Did you see what it said in the bold.

ASSUME

I should write for The Post.

I know, crazy shit, that.

2D_MASTER
Well, your reasoning for your judgement on my maturity is false because most of the Tool fans I know are my age or older. Unless you know where I can find the "Tool Preschool".

Also, you have no room to talk.

I never claimed I was 'mature' you claimed you were, DOLT. Secondly you just claimed 'older does'nt mean smarter' so shut up, dolt.

Captain Maynard
That's 'you make an ass out of you and me.'

Yep. Thats what I said.

And of course I assumed you called me a retard. Don't take life so seriously, buddy. It's just a thread. Don't get yer Underoos in a bunch.

Don't give me the "Its a forum". Yes, its also a legitimate discussion. Its the same if I were talking to you outside of the internets.

*=DeathReaperr'
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Joe, I highly doubt that you are if you think that killing a pittbull is right in any way. I thought you were better than that erm

And for anyone else. I dont blame the thread maker, because he was asking a question. It could have been a lion for all I care, he just wants to know if you could take one.

But all of you who think pittbulls are vicious by nature are greatly mistaken, and a think a few of you really crossed the line. If you think you could take a pittbull, then good for you. dont push it, because it's getting really ****ed up. this whole thread is ****ed up, and killing a pitt bull or any dog for that matter is only right if its directly threatening some ones life

Captain Maynard
I never claimed I was 'mature' you claimed you were, DOLT. Secondly you just claimed 'older does'nt mean smarter' so shut up, dolt. Alright. This is relevant, how?

Grinning Goku
Yep. Thats what I said.

Don't give me the "Its a forum". Yes, its also a legitimate discussion. Its the same if I were talking to you outside of the internets.

Internets? You mean there's two of 'em? eek! eek!

Scythe
Sparkly is entitled to her own opinion, especially in a thread with such emphasis on stupidity.

Maynard has a point, his mature onlook oversees everyone elses actual maturity.

Captain Maynard
Internets? You mean there's two of 'em? eek! eek! That wasn't a type-o. It was a joke. Thank you for the laugh.

Captain Maynard
Originally posted by Scythe
Sparkly is entitled to her own opinion, especially in a thread with such emphasis on stupidity.

Maynard has a point, his mature onlook oversees everyone elses actual maturity. Pssst. You forgot to mention how much smarter I am.

Grinning Goku
You're welcome.

2D_MASTER
this whole thread is ****ed up, and killing a pitt bull or any dog for that matter is only right if its directly threatening some ones life

That's why I said "Yeah the only way I see to beat a rabid violent pit bull ...". I would'nt TRY to kill a pit bull for nothing. Sheesh you try and kill a pit bull with your barehands and you're FAWKED.

Captain Maynard
You're welcome. You see, the United States President once called the Internet "Internets". Thats where I got my material.

Dare I go into further detail?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>