Team Batman vs. Team Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Team Batman:

1. Batman
2. Black Panther
3. Daredevil
4. Nightwing

Team Captain America:

1. Captain America ( Ult.)
2. Winter Soldier
3. Iron Fist
4. Falcon ( confused )

Fights at night, in the city...

quanchi112
batman teams takes it

jasonk3
Originally posted by Faceman
Team Batman:

1. Batman
2. Black Panther
3. Daredevil
4. Nightwing

Team Captain America:

2. Winter Soldier
3. Iron Fist
4. Falcon Shang Chi smile

*Fixed*

TricksterPriest
Co-sign with Jason. Falcon sucks. At least use someone good like Bane or Cassie Cain.

Caps Conscience
Team one would win. You gave Cap a whack team. thumb down

King KAM
winter soldier shoots nightwing and batman(the only two non genetically altered ones so they dont sense the sniper bullets coming)

guy222
Originally posted by Faceman
Team Batman:

1. Batman
2. Black Panther
3. Daredevil
4. Nightwing

Team Captain America:

2. Winter Soldier
3. Iron Fist
4. Falcon ( confused )

Bruce FTW

Iron Fist can knock out anyone on Team One, but T'Challa and the ommipotent armbar take the majority

CasanoVa
Batman
Black Panther
Daredevil
Nightwing

Captain America
Winter Soldier
Iron Fist
Falcon

Team Batman get slight majority, Falcon is the weak link.

capt it up
im not sure falcon would be that weak of a link. His flying would be a huge advantage not to mention his suit amps all his stats up.

CasanoVa
Originally posted by capt it up
im not sure falcon would be that weak of a link. His flying would be a huge advantage not to mention his suit amps all his stats up.

IMO he'd still be the weakest link there, because he lacks as much offensive potential as the rest of them have.

But I thought it was purely H2H, which is why he was the weakest link. But if its just normally, he isn't that much of a weak link, just not as threatening as some of the others I think.

I'd still go for Team 1 though.

jrodslam
I do agree that Falcon is the weak link here, but do the majoirty of people here think Winter Soldier can take Nightwing?

CasanoVa
Originally posted by jrodslam
I do agree that Falcon is the weak link here, but do the majoirty of people here think Winter Soldier can take Nightwing?

I personally do not think so, because he has yet to have shown many h2h feats to be honest (and this is coming from one of his biggest fans) whereas Nightwing has plenty of them.

I don't think he can, but if he can I think team two can possibly take it then.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Team Batman takes this easily. Bruce and T' Challa put everyone in armbars.

Scoobless
Ultimate Captain America eh? ... I guess his team wins.

capt it up
Originally posted by CasanoVa
IMO he'd still be the weakest link there, because he lacks as much offensive potential as the rest of them have.

But I thought it was purely H2H, which is why he was the weakest link. But if its just normally, he isn't that much of a weak link, just not as threatening as some of the others I think.

I'd still go for Team 1 though.
I don't think it is though. Thats why I think he not that weak of a link. He a good h2h fighter and he has flying. He also ahs long range attacks. He could be quite dangerous not to mention hard to take out.

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Team Batman takes this easily. Bruce and T' Challa put everyone in armbars.

laughing out loud

ermmdance

yugotank
Any menber of Team Batman can take out flyboy types like the Falcon.
Falcon is the weak link. Team Batman FTW....

Juntai
Originally posted by King KAM
winter soldier shoots nightwing and batman(the only two non genetically altered ones so they dont sense the sniper bullets coming) Batman can sense sniping. He's done it multiple times.

ragesRemorse
I think this is a decent fight aside from shang chi, even though i do like chi smile
I can see daredevil reitiring winter soldeir easily and quickly, Nightwing dispensing shang chi. I Think Iron fist would then topple nightwing, and it then comes down to Cap and iron fist against batman, panther and daredevil. I think cap and iron fist may be able to take down daredevil before ultimately falling, but the communication and team work of batmans team would be to much for cap's team.
Batman and nightwing would compliment each other very well in their strategies, and daredevil is always known to work very well in a team oriented situation.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
What sort of bullets is Bucky Barnes using?

guy222
wavey

carnage52
Originally posted by King KAM
winter soldier shoots nightwing and batman(the only two non genetically altered ones so they dont sense the sniper bullets coming) batmans dodged sniper fire before.without knowing its coming.

Bouboumaster
I side with team 2.

6/10.

Iron Fist is a tough one, ULTIMATE Captain America is like, the most bad ass hero of all, and Bucky is the new cap.

Indestructible
batmans team hands down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.