Booster Gold vs. Wonder Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
who wins?

TricksterPriest
I'm pretty sure Wonder Man takes this. Booster's not that good, is he? confused

Faceman
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I'm pretty sure Wonder Man takes this. Booster's not that good, is he? confused Don't know much of Booster, thats why i made this thread, so i could learn something. I'm looking at his respect thread, for some guidance...

Redatom65
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I'm pretty sure Wonder Man takes this.

yeah.... he does

jasonk3
I saw an episode of justice league once...didn't seem like they respect Booster Gold that much...therefore I go with WM

and yes, I based my decisions off a cartoon. none180

guy222
Originally posted by Faceman
who wins?

simon

Caps Conscience
How tough can you be when your first name is Booster? WM ftw.

CasanoVa
Simon takes the majority.

He hasn't got anything that could hurt Wonderman (seeing as WM has probably the highest durability level for in marvel).

He probably does have a bit of a speed advantage, but I doubt that'd help him that much as Simon's pretty fast aswell.

Wonderman FTW.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by CasanoVa
He hasn't got anything that could hurt Wonderman (seeing as WM has probably the highest durability level for in marvel).

WM's durability is that good?

CasanoVa
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
WM's durability is that good?

Meh, typo (was in a rush).

He probably has one of the best durability levels in marvel (compared to his strength).

Because he's made out of ionic energy, physical harm does almost next to nothing from him, of course he can be knocked out etc. but he doesn't get much lasting damage.

guy222
Simon

comicfan11
WM ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.