Darkseid vs Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hush
Darkseid vs Superboy Prime blood lust on who wins no prep.

TricksterPriest
The emo brat learns that there are some things in the universe that you just don't **** with. wink

guy222
Originally posted by hush
Darkseid vs Superboy Prime blood lust on who wins no prep.

I love all the DS threads

Supes Prime FTW

charlemagne9746
Superboy Prime doesn't even have the tools to even hurt Darkseid....DS wins...10/10

quanchi112
darkseid wins over anything called superboy what a stupid name

Rorschach
And say you now? evil face

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Rorschach
And say you now? evil face

SBP flies though his chest killing him instantly.

Rorschach
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Makes sense.

Prime likes going through things.
Darsked likes things going through him.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The emo brat learns that there are some things in the universe that you just don't **** with. wink
co signed

nvrbeenwthagirl
He likely would just get mind raped. Or thrown into a reality where his universe exists.

Val

Sirius77
I'm sure its possible for sbp to win but he won't.
ds 8/10

But this is still really cool.

http://community.livejournal.com/scans_daily/4422049.html#cutid1

Bransolute
SMP.

SM owns Batman in the same week Batman hurts Darkseid. Coincidence? I think not. smile

Shin_Nikkolas
SBP grabs Apokolips and pushes it into the Source Walll with Darkseid yelping helplessly on the planet.

"You want the Source? I'll give you the Source!" and those are the last words Eyeknobs hears.

Hooray for cliche action lines.

fatgogeta
Darkseid should win a very convincing majority against Superboy Prime based on his showings against pre-Crisis kryptonians. Also the Baman Superman comic isn't fit to wipe a filthy ass. In the span of 1 comic batman draws blood from Darkseid and Orion catches bats with his wife and doesn't rip him to shreds. I call bs on that gutter trash.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bransolute
SMP.

SM owns Batman in the same week Batman hurts Darkseid. Coincidence? I think not. smile Poor Darkseid. They really should treat him better but its still hilarious.

fatgogeta
Stupidity on the level of Superman/Batman is never hilarious,only sad. So very, very sad.

quanchi112
Originally posted by fatgogeta
Stupidity on the level of Superman/Batman is never hilarious,only sad. So very, very sad. Well it is canon so we must all deal with it.

Jimmy-Chan
SBP wins the majority I think. Darkseid is more powerful but he would need to stick to his energy powers to win most of the time. Most writers would probably have it end up with a good deal of slugging which would give SBP the win.

Then again, Didio basically said he wants to re-establish DS as the top villain, so he may win currently because SBP is another villain. We'll see how that plays out.

Jimmy-Chan
Re: Batman hurting Darkseid, are we talking about the head-turns in S/B#13 when he had on Apokolips armor and a Mother Box or is this something new?

JasonK4

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Jimmy-Chan
Re: Batman hurting Darkseid, are we talking about the head-turns in S/B#13 when he had on Apokolips armor and a Mother Box or is this something new?

New, he bat kicked DS and actually made DS bleed in this weeks Superman/Batman

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King_Mungi
New, he bat kicked DS and actually made DS bleed in this weeks Superman/Batman

Right after Desaad had blasted the shit out of a un powered DS.

Jimmy-Chan
So we're talking about Darkseid before he gained his powers back? Exactly what is the point of rubbing in a bad showing when the character is powerless? Might as well mention the Christopher Reeve Superman being owned by a redneck in a bar in Superman 2.

HueyFreeman
New, he bat kicked DS and actually made DS bleed in this weeks Superman/Batman why wont anyone post scans of this?

nvrbeenwthagirl
So we're talking about Darkseid before he gained his powers back? Exactly what is the point of rubbing in a bad showing when the character is powerless? Might as well mention the Christopher Reeve Superman being owned by a redneck in a bar in Superman 2.

What happened was DS was depowered, Desaad pwned him with Highfather's staff. DS then pulls his power out of Desaad, but he is still cleary smoking from Desaad's attack. Thus he is still vulnerable to attack. Shortly there after, Batman batkicks him and ACTUALLY PICKS UP highfather's staff. Now that was the biggest load of Crap I have ever seen. Then superman speed blitzes DS and gets in some punches that don't do any more damage than The Batkick, and DS runs when superman talks about the source wall. Superman Batman has always been a piece of shitty crap writing. Every month it amazes me more and more.

Hazsekswthurmom
Originally posted by quanchi112
Well it is canon so we must all deal with it. Dracula beating Silver Surfer is also canon. As is Thanos being taken out by utility fog. And Batman has beaten Amazo with a Batmissile. So I guess we should deal with all bullshit feats.smile

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
What happened was DS was depowered, Desaad pwned him with Highfather's staff. DS then pulls his power out of Desaad, but he is still cleary smoking from Desaad's attack. Thus he is still vulnerable to attack. Shortly there after, Batman batkicks him and ACTUALLY PICKS UP highfather's staff. Now that was the biggest load of Crap I have ever seen. Then superman speed blitzes DS and gets in some punches that don't do any more damage than The Batkick, and DS runs when superman talks about the source wall. Superman Batman has always been a piece of shitty crap writing. Every month it amazes me more and more. I don't want to read excuses I was to see it myself and form my own opinion dammit. mad

stick out tongue

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
Dracula beating Silver Surfer is also canon. As is Thanos being taken out by utility fog. And Batman has beaten Amazo with a Batmissile. So I guess we should deal with all bullshit feats.smile Ill take utility fog anyways. Its a bullshit idea not a character beating him into submission and making him feel humiliation. Superman haunts Darkseid's dreams. Ds I have heard was made to bleed from Batman. I mean just when you think it cant get any worse it does. Oh and the steps to he looked so bad.

quanchi112
What happened was DS was depowered, Desaad pwned him with Highfather's staff. DS then pulls his power out of Desaad, but he is still cleary smoking from Desaad's attack. Thus he is still vulnerable to attack. Shortly there after, Batman batkicks him and ACTUALLY PICKS UP highfather's staff. Now that was the biggest load of Crap I have ever seen. Then superman speed blitzes DS and gets in some punches that don't do any more damage than The Batkick, and DS runs when superman talks about the source wall. Superman Batman has always been a piece of shitty crap writing. Every month it amazes me more and more. Its canon. laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Bransolute
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
As is Thanos being taken out by utility fog. No it isn't...

Hazsekswthurmom
Ill take utility fog anyways. Its a bullshit idea not a character beating him into submission and making him feel humiliation. Superman haunts Darkseid's dreams. Ds I have heard was made to bleed from Batman. I mean just when you think it cant get any worse it does. Oh and the steps to he looked so bad. But so is S/B.....the story fails at so many levels.

And read the post above for an explanation, for those current feats.

quanchi112
No it isn't... I never read that yet so please xplain. It was from some weirdo thing. Bran when did it happen and is it canon? What comic to is it from marvel presents? I cant remember.

King_Mungi
Ds I have heard was made to bleed from Batman. I mean just when you think it cant get any worse it does. Oh and the steps to he looked so bad.

Actually it's a durability feat for DS, as even Batman's batkick has hurt the Spectre and turned Captain Marvel back into Billy Batson. DS is lucky he still has his head actually shifty

Hazsekswthurmom
No it isn't... Why, because of the upgrade he had afterwards? Exactly what kind of feats did he perform with that upgrade? Or are you talking about the utility fog itself? Because even though it was a plot device....I honestly don't think something like that should be able to take out Thanos.

Bransolute
I never read that yet so please xplain. It was from some weirdo thing. Bran when did it happen and is it canon? What comic to is it from marvel presents? I cant remember. Marvel Adventures Fantastic Four #16... I believe.

Marvel Adventures comics are alternate realities/reality, but they follow 616 story line in most cases. In that comic, Thanos punched Mar-Vell from Saturn to Earth... but meh.

This is the sort of stuff that happens in the comics:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/SilverSurfer.jpg

*the black one is Betty Banner I believe*

Bransolute
*snickers* you double posted...noob smile I tried to edit, and clicked the quote button instead...

King_Mungi
*snickers* you double posted...noob smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Its canon. laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud
Please shut the **** up. did i say it wasn't cannon? I said it was bullshit. batman should have been turned to vapor just picking up highfather's staff.

TricksterPriest
http://groups.msn.com/UltimateOnlineComicsSociety/dcweeklycomics.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=1229&LastModified=4675648028735282714

Give it a few days, the issue will be here soon. Then we read it and see whether there's any extenuating circumstances, or whether DC hates Darkseid.

Bransolute
http://groups.msn.com/UltimateOnlineComicsSociety/dcweeklycomics.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=1229&LastModified=4675648028735282714

Give it a few days, the issue will be here soon. Then we read it and see whether there's any extenuating circumstances, or whether DC hates Darkseid. And you know most of us haven't read it... why?

Also, the issue is here... today... it's 3 bucks at your local comic shop. smile

quanchi112
Please shut the **** up. did i say it wasn't cannon? I said it was bullshit. batman should have been turned to vapor just picking up highfather's staff. It isnt bullshit its canon. smile

Sundipped
Originally posted by Sirius77
I'm sure its possible for sbp to win but he won't.
ds 8/10

But this is still really cool.

http://community.livejournal.com/scans_daily/4422049.html#cutid1

Man it's alot of SMP haters on that forum. I think they're more upset with his displays of power but give lame excuses as to why they don't like his character.

Estacado
http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/2582/coveruz4.jpg

Sundipped
Is that Mxy in chains?

Estacado
Originally posted by Sundipped
Is that Mxy in chains?
Yup.estahuh
Replace him with Darkseid...

Rorschach
Prime is going to destroy the 5th dimension.

Estacado
droolio

Sundipped

WOW!!! eek!

nvrbeenwthagirl

and they laughed at me when I said PC kryptonians had Abstract like power.

quanchi112
Prime would tear into Ds like no other. Ds loses all day and all night.

lordboo
current prime beats down current darkseid

quanchi112
Originally posted by lordboo
current prime beats down current darkseid Ds would submit to Prime. laughing

Rorschach
and they laughed at me when I said PC kryptonians had Abstract like power.

laughing

lordboo
Ds would submit to Prime. laughing
tap-out

quanchi112
Originally posted by lordboo
tap-out thumb up

Sirius77

No way. If he does that.... If he succeeds... who the **** can stop him? droolio

Sirius77
Ds would submit to Prime. laughing

Thanos would cry. Only before sbp raped him. Especially if that scan is true... the one with mxy. Wow. Just wow. droolio

Violent2Dope
No way. If he does that.... If he succeeds... who the **** can stop him? droolio Classic Beyonder. smile

Mr.Biscuits
No way. If he does that.... If he succeeds... who the **** can stop him? droolio
Crispus Allen...uhuh

quanchi112
Thanos would cry. Only before sbp raped him. Especially if that scan is true... the one with mxy. Wow. Just wow. droolio Listen man Thanos doesnt bich out to top tiers and get his head caved in like Ds. He just doesnt.

Sirius77
Originally posted by Mr.Biscuits
Crispus Allen...uhuh

Dammit.

Sirius77
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Classic Beyonder. smile

Dammit again.

Sirius77
Listen man Thanos doesnt bich out to top tiers and get his head caved in like Ds. He just doesnt.

lol, but he would to sbp.

TricksterPriest
Listen man Thanos doesnt bich out to top tiers and get his head caved in like Ds. He just doesnt.

What the f**k? Quan, if he actually does beat Mr Mxy without some major PIS, then Thanos doesn't have a ****ing prayer. roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
At this point in time, I'm thinking Superman Prime would beat the shit out of Darkseid. smile

quanchi112
What the f**k? Quan, if he actually does beat Mr Mxy without some major PIS, then Thanos doesn't have a ****ing prayer. roll eyes (sarcastic) Ok when the issue comes out and you can stop speculating about it get back to me. Until then SPrime massacres Ds.

quanchi112
lol, but he would to sbp. Prime is above a top tier my man. I was talking about Superman.

stick out tongue

Sundipped
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Classic Beyonder. smile

Mxy>Classic Beyonder IMO.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sundipped
Mxy>Classic Beyonder IMO. Nah.

Estacado
Nah.
By feats yes.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
By feats yes. The guy was oneshotted by Gog,

laughing

I know mxy is very very powerful but the Beyonder was on a whole other level.

Estacado
The guy was oneshotted by Gog,

laughing

I know mxy is very very powerful but the Beyonder was on a whole other level.
Show a feat from Beyonder that is better then destroying the Multiverse.

quanchi112
Show a feat from Beyonder that is better then destroying the Multiverse. Show me the Beyonder getting onsehotted By someone like Gog. He was also depowered by a weakened spectre.

Estacado
Show me the Beyonder getting onsehotted By someone like Gog. He was also depowered by a weakened spectre.
It's so nice to see that as usually you have no idea on the Spectre story as for the Gog thing it's simply PIS.

Edit: Still waiting for that feat.
This is why you fail..... instead of showing something that top the other characters feat you try to make him look bad by bringing up PIS feats.

vlaaad12345
Show a feat from Beyonder that is better then destroying the Multiverse.
http://img431.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beyondermillionsofxmorepowerfu.jpg
and http://img162.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beyonderdestructionacrossmultiverse3ec9.jpg are contenders.

Estacado
1,Power of a million exploding suns.....
2,Still not as impressive.

vlaaad12345
1,Power of a million exploding suns.....
2,Still not as impressive.
Destroying all of inifnity not impressive?and the difference is sentry is hyperbole and beyonder wasnt,he was above lt and everyone else erasing death from the multiverse ect.

Estacado
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Destroying all of inifnity not impressive?and the difference is sentry is hyperbole and beyonder wasnt,he was above lt and everyone else erasing death from the multiverse ect.
Did he defeat or fight LT?No.

vlaaad12345
Did he defeat or fight LT?No.
Lt was powerless to stop him,no one could,he never had his power disproved even once,MM who is more then 100x weaker then beyonder was able to repair the entire multiverse casually.

Estacado
Lt was powerless to stop him,no one could,he never had his power disproved even once,MM who is more then 100x weaker then beyonder was able to repair the entire multiverse casually.
He only repaired the damage Beyonder caused.

MXY destroyed the whole Multiverse and re created it in a second.

vlaaad12345
He only repaired the damage Beyonder caused.

MXY destroyed the whole Multiverse and re created it in a second.
And you think someone who has millions of times the power of everyone in the multiverse(which inlcudes abstracts)couldnt?and again destroying everything to the ends of infinity.

Estacado
And you think someone who has millions of times the power of everyone in the multiverse(which inlcudes abstracts)couldnt?and again destroying everything to the ends of infinity.
Still he hasn't done anything to prove that it's not a hyperbole.....
Just because he is the Beyonder that won't make it true for me and my statement remains Mxy on panel feats>>>>Beyonder on panel feats.

quanchi112
Did he defeat or fight LT?No. Lt was below him in that story. Your basing everything off mxy's one showing. He ws depowered by a weak ass spectre. Lt couldnt even phase the Beyobder hence the reason he didnt.

Jimmy-Chan

Darkseid's only looked really bad against one top tier, Superman. The top tier who other team-bashers like Despero and Doomsday have also jobbed to before. And he's punked Superman more often. Looking at it the other way, I haven't seen Thanos one-shot nearly as many top tiers or above top tiers as Darkseid has. I don't think he's ever one-shotted people who are above top tier.

Thanos definitely has the better track record for durability, but not for offensive power IMO.

Estacado
Lt was below him in that story. Your basing everything off mxy's one showing. He ws depowered by a weak ass spectre. Lt couldnt even phase the Beyobder hence the reason he didnt.
Did he fight LT?No
As for the record Mxy forgot how use his powers he didn't lose them but off course you haven't read it also it happened because magic was destroyed and some writers thought because of this Mxy should "lose" his powers as well.
Anyways you have no clue again.

Oh and Mxy's best feat (on panel)>>>>>>Beyonder's.

I'm gonna go check Assassin's Creed so I'm out....

nvrbeenwthagirl
Darkseid's only looked really bad against one top tier, Superman. The top tier who other team-bashers like Despero and Doomsday have also jobbed to before. And he's punked Superman more often. Looking at it the other way, I haven't seen Thanos one-shot nearly as many top tiers or above top tiers as Darkseid has. I don't think he's ever one-shotted people who are above top tier.

Thanos definitely has the better track record for durability, but not for offensive power IMO.

DS has also one shotted above the top tiers and Gods before as well.

quanchi112

Thanos definitely has the better track record for durability, but not for offensive power IMO. Thanos durability >>>>>>>Ds durability.

Lets see now and lets go over the data,

1. Ds got rocked in about three panels by Doomsday(he looked like a bich)

2.Superman beat him silly and threw him into the source wall(Ds looked like a bich)

3. Superman made Ds ask for quarter. He really asked Superman to quit beating on him in a one on one duel.(Ds looked like a bich)

4. Ds fell down steps becuz he was without his omega powers. (Ds looked like a clutz)

5. Batman made him bleed. Just a regular human with no super powers really at all made a god bleed.

6.Superman punhced him a few times and how did ds respond after just getting back his powers. He left. (Ds left like a bich)

Add it all up and Thanos would utterly crush this guy. I used to think it would be closer but have come to realize that Ds really has fallen far from what he used to be. It hasnt gotten better but has gotten worse.

Gecko4lif
Thanos durability >>>>>>>Ds durability.

2.Superman beat him silly and threw him into the source wall(Ds looked like a bich)

3. Superman made Ds ask for quarter. He really asked Superman to quit beating on him in a one on one duel.(Ds looked like a bich)

4. Ds fell down steps becuz he was without his omega powers. (Ds looked like a clutz)

5. Batman made him bleed. Just a regular human with no super powers really at all made a god bleed.

6.Superman punhced him a few times and how did ds respond after just getting back his powers. He left. (Ds left like a bich)

Add it all up and Thanos would utterly crush this guy. I used to think it would be closer but have come to realize that Ds really has fallen far from what he used to be. It hasnt gotten better but has gotten worse.

Thanos durability >>> Ds durability (granted)

But you seem to not realize that Ds is to powerful a character to be defeated if written write so the writers make him everybody's *****

And batman knocked out the spectre

I have yet to see thanos jawjack the living tribunal

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Gecko4lif

But you seem to not realize that Ds is to powerful a character to be defeated if written write so the writers make him everybody's *****

Why argue with him? His purpose was to turn everyone into Thanos cock jugglers. That isn't working so now he just argues. Let him have his opinion and you have yours.

FearOfBlood
Sentry and WWH show up and rape the two horribly.

Kutulu

When did Batman knock out the Spectre? I've seen him kick the Spectre before, but never knock out.

Jimmy-Chan
Thanos durability >>>>>>>Ds durability.

He was suckered by Doomsday and cut up. The same thing could've happened to Thanos. Thanos was cut by a random alien with a knife in Cosmic Powers, and by Wolverine both during Infinity Gauntlet and during Marvel vs. DC. Thanos appears to be vulnerable to cutting attacks. If he was suckered by a guy with super-speed and similar strength who could cut him, the same thing could happen.

That was after he had taken an attack intended to kill Superman and after Superman got powered up. In the same series with the same writer, he completely ignored an attack from Supergirl.

The closest we have to compare to this is Thanos vs. Thor with the Power Gem, although that's not really an accurate comparison because Thanos wasn't hit by an attack like the blast that DS took and we don't know how PG Thor compares to sun-amped Supes.

Yes that's one really bad showing. Although it was after a long back and fourth slugfest.

I would add that Morg had the advantage against Thanos and Thanos asked Ganymede to distract Morg for him. It's not nearly as bad, but for the sake of completion ...

This is really completely irrelevent. It has nothing to do with their track records in battle.

Yeah, and Thanos lost to a girl with no powers other than the ability to control squirrels. Some things are too cartoonishly far from what's normal to dwell on them.

He "left like a *****?" The planet was being pulled towards a hole in The Source Wall. Why would he stick around and fight when it would mean that he'd become a part of The Source Wall again even if he won? The fact that he left shows he's not a complete moron.

Recent Darkseid showings:

*One-shotting Orion and Firestorm
*Punking the current Eclipso (and apparently having created Eclipso)
*Freezing The Legion with a handwave
*Manhandling Orion and killing his older self at the same time
*Manhandling Etrigan
*Ignoring Supergirl's attack
*Pimp-slapping Superman
*Having Superman on the ropes twice before his friends interfered
*Taking Black Mary's blast when it looked like she was trying to hurt him and responding with a foot-stomp

Most of his recent showings haven't been bad at all. Apokolips Now and the latest S/B were horrible. The first S/B arc was pretty bad but still made him look above an unamped Superman. The rest of his showings have been pretty much what they should be.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Kutulu
When did Batman knock out the Spectre? I've seen him kick the Spectre before, but never knock out.

I'v never seen thanos do anywhere near the kind of dmg DS offensive power has. And batman knocked the spectre over or something like that. Can't remember the details for certain.

Ouallada

Yeah, and Thanos lost to a girl with no powers other than the ability to control squirrels.

Come on. Batman is a serious character. Are we really going to use a situation which obviously was meant to be taken with more than a pinch of salt?

quanchi112

I have yet to see thanos jawjack the living tribunal Batman having a chance against the spectre makes the spectre look bad and all of dc. Is that what you want for a human to be able to battle it out with the wrath?

laughing

Gecko4lif
Batman having a chance against the spectre makes the spectre look bad and all of dc. Is that what you want for a human to be able to battle it out with the wrath?

laughing
no it just means batman has one of the best jobber aura's around

along with spiderman
captain america
squeril girl

etc

nvrbeenwthagirl
Batman having a chance against the spectre makes the spectre look bad and all of dc. Is that what you want for a human to be able to battle it out with the wrath?

laughing

He's basically saying use some common sense. That would be no better than someone saying all you have to do to beat the LT is put a big mirror infront of one of his own blast.

quanchi112
He was suckered by Doomsday and cut up. The same thing could've happened to Thanos. Thanos was cut by a random alien with a knife in Cosmic Powers, and by Wolverine both during Infinity Gauntlet and during Marvel vs. DC. Thanos appears to be vulnerable to cutting attacks. If he was suckered by a guy with super-speed and similar strength who could cut him, the same thing could happen.

That was after he had taken an attack intended to kill Superman and after Superman got powered up. In the same series with the same writer, he completely ignored an attack from Supergirl.

The closest we have to compare to this is Thanos vs. Thor with the Power Gem, although that's not really an accurate comparison because Thanos wasn't hit by an attack like the blast that DS took and we don't know how PG Thor compares to sun-amped Supes.

Yes that's one really bad showing. Although it was after a long back and fourth slugfest.

I would add that Morg had the advantage against Thanos and Thanos asked Ganymede to distract Morg for him. It's not nearly as bad, but for the sake of completion ...

This is really completely irrelevent. It has nothing to do with their track records in battle.

Yeah, and Thanos lost to a girl with no powers other than the ability to control squirrels. Some things are too cartoonishly far from what's normal to dwell on them.

He "left like a *****?" The planet was being pulled towards a hole in The Source Wall. Why would he stick around and fight when it would mean that he'd become a part of The Source Wall again even if he won? The fact that he left shows he's not a complete moron.

Recent Darkseid showings:

*One-shotting Orion and Firestorm
*Punking the current Eclipso (and apparently having created Eclipso)
*Freezing The Legion with a handwave
*Manhandling Orion and killing his older self at the same time
*Manhandling Etrigan
*Ignoring Supergirl's attack
*Pimp-slapping Superman
*Having Superman on the ropes twice before his friends interfered
*Taking Black Mary's blast when it looked like she was trying to hurt him and responding with a foot-stomp

Most of his recent showings haven't been bad at all. Apokolips Now and the latest S/B were horrible. The first S/B arc was pretty bad but still made him look above an unamped Superman. The rest of his showings have been pretty much what they should be. Pimpslapping Superman isnt a recent showing I have told you that, that was an ancient showing. It was their first encounter.

Black Mary blocked Ds blast wih ease and Ds stomped the ground. laughing What a bad ass huh?

If he would have punked eclipso fine that would be impressive but with the apparent retcon its not tha special. He beat someone he helped to create whic means it really aint shit.

You bring up Ds manhandling a zombified dud Orion and killing the piece of shit older Ds that he killed. He needed help to beat older crappier ds. laughing

Thor with the power gem would spank Superman if he had a sunamp. Spank him. Thanos just dealt with him.

Its funny how you say Doomsday sucker punched him when Ds threw the first attack. Ds looked beyond lame. he looked like such a bich it isnt even worth bringing up. He fell in three panels.

Ds handgesturing might work on firestorm and orion but it doesnt seem to work on superman or he would have done it before he fled the scene WITH HIS TAIL BETWEEN HIS LEGS.

quanchi112
I'v never seen thanos do anywhere near the kind of dmg DS offensive power has. And batman knocked the spectre over or something like that. Can't remember the details for certain. Ds cant use that offensive power against Superman anymore. He runs from Superman.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ds cant use that offensive power against Superman anymore. He runs from Superman.

Geez. You never read the context of the story do you? You take it at face value and dont look and see what is actually going on. You be cool. You keep your views. I find them repulsive and you likely won't turn anyone into the DS haters and THanos jugglers you'd like us to be.

Jimmy-Chan
Originally posted by Ouallada
Come on. Batman is a serious character. Are we really going to use a situation which obviously was meant to be taken with more than a pinch of salt?

I agree that the two situations were different, but they share the similarity that both were too outlandish to be taken seriously. The Thanos/SQ issue was an obvious joke (poking fun at Starlin's retcons) while this was pretty much a lack of any attempt to make sense. A better comparison would be Hulk being choked out by a snake, Hercules fearing death from a fall off a building, Odin being KOed by an earthquake, etc.

The point is that it's so far from what the rest of continuity says, not only in regards to Darkseid and Batman but also Superman and Batman, that using it in debates is kind of silly.

quanchi112
Geez. You never read the context of the story do you? You take it at face value and dont look and see what is actually going on. You be cool. You keep your views. I find them repulsive and you likely won't turn anyone into the DS haters and THanos jugglers you'd like us to be. Everywhere you look currently everyone says Ds and Superman are on the same level including Ds himself. Physically Ithink Superman is superior as Ds's durability is beyond awful. Just hope that starlin doesnt have Superman kill Ds.

quanchi112
I agree that the two situations were different, but they share the similarity that both were too outlandish to be taken seriously. The Thanos/SQ issue was an obvious joke (poking fun at Starlin's retcons) while this was pretty much a lack of any attempt to make sense. A better comparison would be Hulk being choked out by a snake, Hercules fearing death from a fall off a building, Odin being KOed by an earthquake, etc.

The point is that it's so far from what the rest of continuity says, not only in regards to Darkseid and Batman but also Superman and Batman, that using it in debates is kind of silly. Sg is a joke like I have always said but if you want to take her serioulsy then shes a lot more than Batman. It really is sad that right after Ds got his powers back that Batman made him bleed.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Everywhere you look currently everyone says Ds and Superman are on the same level including Ds himself. Physically Ithink Superman is superior as Ds's durability is beyond awful. Just hope that starlin doesnt have Superman kill Ds.

Nah. Orion and Superman are on the same lvl. Superman is a physical rival of DS. Now when you find something that Says superman is as powerful as DS, let me know.

quanchi112
Nah. Orion and Superman are on the same lvl. Superman is a physical rival of DS. Now when you find something that Says superman is as powerful as DS, let me know. Orion can handle Superman a lot better than Ds can anymore.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Orion can handle Superman a lot better than Ds can anymore. And yet ORion can't handle DS at all. Makes you wonder doesn't it. PRolly not you. YOu aren't that smart to ponder such things.

quanchi112
And yet ORion can't handle DS at all. Makes you wonder doesn't it. PRolly not you. YOu aren't that smart to ponder such things. Yeah its simple. Orion is an idiot and still cant figure out away to defeat his dad but Superman can and has twice.

wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yeah its simple. Orion is an idiot and still cant figure out away to defeat his dad but Superman can and has twice.

wink

And yet superman can't figure out a way to defeat Orion. As I said, you aren't smart enough.

Gecko4lif
Yeah its simple. Orion is an idiot and still cant figure out away to defeat his dad but Superman can and has twice.

wink

No Ds only jobs to you if you are a founding member of the JL

nvrbeenwthagirl
No Ds only jobs to you if you are a founding member of the JL

NOt true. He never jobbered to Wonder Woman.

quanchi112
No Ds only jobs to you if you are a founding member of the JL He loses to a top tier and runs from him now as well. stick out tongue

Jimmy-Chan
Darkseid pimp-slapping Superman was recent in that the comic JUST came out. It shows what a current writer thinks of Darkseid compared to Superman. Where it fits chronologically is irrelevent since Darkseid hasn't been powered down and Superman is on the same level of strength now as he was at the time, only marginally stronger. You can see this from his fight with Orion in the same story.

Darkseid suckered Doomsday, which left him downed and not moving. Darkseid thought he was dead and left. Then Doomsday suckered Darkseid and made sure he finished the job without giving DS a chance to recover. They bothy suckered each other.

As for Black Mary, if she's more powerful than WW3 Black Adam as some people say then it's a decent durability feat that he just stomps the ground and says he's more powerful after taking a blast from her.

And judging by what Darkseid said, it appears he created Eclipso period. He didn't "help" create Eclipso. That makes him by definition > Eclipso unless there were some extenuating circumstances. It's a ridiculous retcon though. Eclipso is supposed to the the former Wrath of God, not a creation of Darkseid.

quanchi112
NOt true. He never jobbered to Wonder Woman. WW is no Superman. Shes pathetic when you stack her up to him.

quanchi112
Darkseid pimp-slapping Superman was recent in that the comic JUST came out. It shows what a current writer thinks of Darkseid compared to Superman. Where it fits chronologically is irrelevent since Darkseid hasn't been powered down and Superman is on the same level of strength now as he was at the time, only marginally stronger. You can see this from his fight with Orion in the same story.

Darkseid suckered Doomsday, which left him downed and not moving. Darkseid thought he was dead and left. Then Doomsday suckered Darkseid and made sure he finished the job without giving DS a chance to recover. They bothy suckered each other.

As for Black Mary, if she's more powerful than WW3 Black Adam as some people say then it's a decent durability feat that he just stomps the ground and says he's more powerful after taking a blast from her.

And judging by what Darkseid said, it appears he created Eclipso period. He didn't "help" create Eclipso. That makes him by definition > Eclipso unless there were some extenuating circumstances. It's a ridiculous retcon though. Eclipso is supposed to the the former Wrath of God, not a creation of Darkseid. Yes he created eclipso and beat one of his creations. Dc makes lots of ridicuolous retcons.

Ds knew he was alive when he emerged. He then couldnt even counterattack anything becuz Doomsday was that much more than Ds.

Black Mary took Ds blast and deflected it Ds stomped and she left becuz Ds is an idiot mainly and was to easily distracted.

big grin

nvrbeenwthagirl
WW is no Superman. Shes pathetic when you stack her up to him.

Then I'd imagine the hulk, herc, and a many a marvel characters are more pathetic stacked up to him. stick out tongue

quanchi112
Then I'd imagine the hulk, herc, and a many a marvel characters are more pathetic stacked up to him. stick out tongue Superman is more than these characters but not WW Hulk.

Jimmy-Chan
... Darkseid did not know Doomsday was alive until Doomsday was right behind him and he had no time to react. As I said, the same thing could happen to Thanos if he was attacked from behind like that by someone with Doomsday's abilities.

Black Mary blocked a blast from Darkseid that he didn't look to be putting much effort behind, judging by the fact that he smiled when she blocked it. That's more of a good feat for Mary than a bad one for DS. And then he had a paltry reaction to a blast that she did appear to put effort behind.

But the reason I brought it up is to show a comic that just came out where Darkseid's durability looks pretty good.

Val
When did DS say he created Eclipso?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Val
Recently. Can't member which comic. He says something like dont' get it twisted, I did more than create the stone around your neck, I created you.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Val

They mined the black dimond on Apokolips, but caused her creation? *shrugs*

Val
They mined the black dimond on Apokolips, but caused her creation? *shrugs*
According to Countdown to Mystery, her soul floated through space until it attached itself to the diamond.

Just wondered if there was contradiction somewhere.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Val
According to Countdown to Mystery, her soul floated through space until it attached itself to the diamond.

Just wondered if there was contradiction somewhere.

Wondering the same thing, as I read what you said above too

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.