Bowser Vs. Robotnik

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Muck101
Each has their respective armies at their disposal. Go!

Tha C-Master
Robotnik? Maybe?

Can't be sure in this one...

ESB -1138
Robotnik has 2 Egg Carriers, the Egg Fleet, and the Death Egg. Bowser's army doesn't stand a chance.

Kazenji
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Bowser's army doesn't stand a chance.

Indeed. All bowser has is his bloody wooden airships

Violent2Dope
Robotnik ftw because of superior technology and a better army and if we include everything that's ever served Eggman, Chaos, nuff said.

Lord Saboteur
Chaos 6 owns Bowser's army alone, likely.

Violent2Dope
Nah, I think 4 or maybe even 2 could. Chaos is a friggin God dude.

ESB -1138
Maybe you don't know what Bowser has. He has Goombas. A single Goomba could take out the entire Death Egg.

Xenogears
These two are so gay they wouldn't even fight. Instead they would have buttsex. So argue who would take it in the ass.

Bruce Leeroy
*srhugs*

jack-5 couldn't win against a goomba.

no expression

Xenogears
Originally posted by Bruce Leeroy
*srhugs*

jack-5 couldn't win against a goomba.

no expression So you hate JACK-5?

Bruce Leeroy

Where did that come from?

Kazenji
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Maybe you don't know what Bowser has. He has Goombas. A single Goomba could take out the entire Death Egg.

you gotta be talking there.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Kazenji
you gotta be talking crap there.

mr.smiley
Robotnic.However,once Eggman realized how many much better games Bowser had been,he would kill himself.Therefore Bowser wins by suicide.Or Hara Kiri or something

Muck101
As clarification, Robotnic and Eggman are two completely different people. Robotnic was way before the Egg carrier or even chaos. All he had was his machine minions. Anything to do with 'Egg' in the title of the weapon is -after- Robotnik. Its gay, I know.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Muck101
As clarification, Robotnic and Eggman are two completely different people. Robotnic was way before the Egg carrier or even chaos. All he had was his machine minions. Anything to do with 'Egg' in the title of the weapon is -after- Robotnik. Its gay, I know.

Eggman and Robotnik are the same as shown in Sonic Adventure when he introduced himself as Dr. Robotnik then Sonic called him Eggman.

Emperor Ashtar
If Bowser has the "Star-Rod". . .

judgement hand
eggman wins

~the walrus

ESB -1138
Dude Bowser has Goombas. They can walk from left to right! That's complete pwnage!!

MadMel
lmao
btw robotnik/eggman (whatever the hell you want to call him) takes this..

The Overmaster
Robotnik. A more interesting fight would be Robotnik vs. Smithy (Super Mario RPG)

Kazenji
1-Eggman is the japanese name for robotnik

and

2- i like Robotnik more then these eggman bullshit name.

grey fox
Eggman makes more sense.

Look at it like this. Sonic is an arrogant little shit with a penchant for annoying his enemies while kicking their asses. Why refer to your enemy by name when you can call him a derogatory nickname ?

Robotnik then twisted it into his own personal 'title'.

Violent2Dope
I AM THE EGGMAN
THATS WHAT I AM
I AM THE EGGMAN
IVE GOT THE MASTER PLAN!

Tell me this, does Lizardbreath have his own theme song? I think not. Bowser's army will be overwhelmed by the might of this song and not even a Goomba will be able to withstand it.

Kazenji
Originally posted by grey fox
Eggman makes more sense.

Look at it like this. Sonic is an arrogant little shit with a penchant for annoying his enemies while kicking their asses. Why refer to your enemy by name when you can call him a derogatory nickname ?

Robotnik then twisted it into his own personal 'title'.

I prefer robotnik myself since i grew up with the older sonic games.

Yoshi Fanatic
Dr. Robotnik would surely win. Brains beat brawn all the time.

MadMel
Originally posted by grey fox
Why refer to your enemy by name when you can call him a derogatory nickname ?

Robotnik then twisted it into his own personal 'title'. i grew up with the old sonic games, so robotnik sounds a lot better than "eggman"

Violent2Dope
Eggman's theme song ftw.

Lord Ryugen
Robotnik takes it with ease. The guy has seemingly endless amounts of resources to build stuff with. I mean Sonics wrecked god knows how many Badniks, Robots, Fleets of Airships and it never slows him down. Bowser gets some Turtles, walking fungi and few castles with Lava in them, he's screwed

MadMel
well said big grin

grey fox
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Eggman's theme song ftw.

I dunno..Mario 64 Bowser had a pretty sweet theme...

mwASStMZcn4

Kero_Co
If only Bowser could get to eggman, a goomba to the head would do him in. Didn't Bowser have a squad of evil Bob-ombs at his disposal? Could he go giga? What if he fed his whole squad mushrooms?

Cooples
it depends on what Bowser has.
If he has his flying clown machin with endless giant boulders in it and minions, then he could put up a fight, but robotnik is always in the air flying around so if Bowser is fighting from the ground then he really has no chance.
unless of course these are super smash brothers versions of Bowser in which case he can jump higher and is faster.
clarify the scenario.

Violent2Dope
Eggman ftw with the almighty power of his mustache.

Cooples
Please stop calling him eggman.

Doctor Ivo Robotnic is the grandson of the scientist Professor Gerald Robotnik, and cousin of Maria Robotnik. He was an "evil" genius whose goal was to take over the world and create his own nation, EGGMANLAND.
his name is Robotnic, eggman is a nickname at best.

and for the record, eggman is not the japanese name for robotnic, the only reason people call him eggman besides the fact that his nation is called Eggmanland is because his real name "Ivo", is reverse of "Ovi", which means "eggs" in Latin. "Robotnik", his surname, is the generic Polish word for a worker. As such, it was used as a title by a number of leftist magazines throughout 19th and 20th centuries. Sega named him such because of simply connection to the word "robot" (as both words are derived from the common root - "robota", meaning "labor"wink.

Xenogears
Vivi.

General Kaliero
Sorry, Cooples, but you're wrong. He's always been Doctor Eggman in the Japanese games. He was renamed "Doctor Robotnik" because at that time (and long before it) it was popular in America to give your villains Russian-sounding names, due to the Cold War. Even the good Doctor's robots were called "Badniks" to further reinforce the "evil Soviet" theme.

Cooples
you're wrong.

Xenogears
Hahaha

General Kaliero
Originally posted by Cooples
you're wrong.

I love it when people accuse me of being wrong without evidence in hand. happy

Violent2Dope
...WHO THE **** CARES WHAT WE CALL HIM! HE WINS!

Xenogears
His real name is Theodore Roosevelt stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
You know what? From now on I'm calling him Fat Fred.

Xenogears
Or Feta Cheese sick

Violent2Dope
WTF is Feta Cheese?

Xenogears
This nasty ass shit

http://z.about.com/d/greekfood/1/0/-/5/feta_499.jpg

Violent2Dope
Lol are you sure that's cheese cause it actually kinda looks like Fat Fred!

Xenogears
Cheese and Fat Fred look quite alike.

Violent2Dope
Fat Fred needs to cut down on the double bacon cheeseburgers. Then maybe with all that extra weight lifted his machines won't be as slow and predictable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.