thanos vs Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hush
just for fun thanos vs Superboy Prime no prep blood lust on who wins and how?

quanchi112
thanos becuz he is darkseids superior and anything darkseid can do thanos can do better

Lethal_Rise
wow that's horrible logic.

Thanos_THOTU
But it's true, Darkseid have gotten his ass kicked by Superman more than once.
While Thanos smack's Surfer up on a daily basis.

And I'm pretty sure Silver Surfer surpasses Superman.

quanchi112
couldnt agree with u more thanos, its hard to get through to these darkseid fans.

boriquaking55
Superboy prime

Avalonofthewind
Prime.

Galan007
Prime........ easily.

King Kandy
Hasn't this thread been made before?

boriquaking55
yes it has --- search function

TheGame17
Originally posted by quanchi112
thanos becuz he is darkseids superior and anything darkseid can do thanos can do better

confused ummm this is thanos vs. superboy prime, not darkseid. and ya, there is no way in hell that thanos would win. this badass has done way more damage and feats than thanos and u know what the best part is? he did things using his raw power instead of getting powered up by a gem or cube or wutever the hell thanos has.

TheGame17
here u go:

Powers and abilities

Kryptonian powers
Superboy-Prime has all the basic Kryptonian powers, including super-strength, the power of flight, super-speed, super-breath, arctic breath, super-hearing, super-vision (including X-ray, heat, microscopic and telescopic visions), and invulnerability to any force other than psionics and non-yellow suns, except his power-levels are at the godlike stature of the Silver Age Superman of Earth-One before he was depowered in John Byrne's reboot. As such, he can travel at speeds faster than light, move entire planets vast distances, and survive in space for long periods of time.

Power suit
While imprisoned by the Flashes on an alternate Earth, Superboy-Prime acquired a powersuit modeled after the Anti-Monitor, which collects and feeds him yellow solar energy, vastly increasing his abilities. Although he claims to have made it himself, Bart Allen remembers him stealing it following his escape. It is destroyed when the two Supermen fly Superboy-Prime through Krypton's red sun.

tdawg14
Thanos. Prime is outclassed here

quanchi112
hey game i meant i said darkseid could take superboy prime i said so in that thread. and i dont see superboy prime taking on thor with the power gem dont see it happening. thanos wins he punks people like superboy for breakfast.

Galan007
Originally posted by tdawg14
Thanos. Prime is outclassed here Originally posted by quanchi112
thanos wins he punks people like superboy for breakfast. laughing

charlemagne9746
Thanos gets one-shotted in this one.

TheGame17
hey game i meant i said darkseid could take superboy prime i said so in that thread. and i dont see superboy prime taking on thor with the power gem dont see it happening. thanos wins he punks people like superboy for breakfast.

again confused.....darkseid can't take superboy prime. why don't u got to the superboy prime respect thread. the guys uber powerful. then if u still think thanos wins, i promise i'll stop bothering u when it comes to thanos ok? smile

TheGame17
Originally posted by tdawg14
Thanos. Prime is outclassed here

ya no shit! prime is like above thanos's class. it doesn't make sense. smile

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by TheGame17
again confused.....darkseid can't take superboy prime. why don't u got to the superboy prime respect thread. the guys uber powerful. then if u still think thanos wins, i promise i'll stop bothering u when it comes to thanos ok? smile

WRONG. Darkseid can one-shot SBP. Thanos gets WTFPWNed. I'm getting very tired of people not giving Darkseid his due credit. miffed Quanchi: Darkseid is FAR MORE POWERFUL than Thanos. That's why Darkseid can one-shot SBP and Thanos gets one-shottED. stick out tongue

carver9
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
WRONG. Darkseid can one-shot SBP. Thanos gets WTFPWNed. I'm getting very tired of people not giving Darkseid his due credit. miffed Quanchi: Darkseid is FAR MORE POWERFUL than Thanos. That's why Darkseid can one-shot SBP and Thanos gets one-shottED. stick out tongue

superboy beats both of them at the same time.

TheGame17

o i love darkseid, i do. i just don't think he can compare to this:

http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?image=superboytowingplanets1400026uv.jpg

(copy and paste)

TheGame17

(copy and paste)

forget i said copy and paste. didn't think it would just link it.

starking

(copy and paste) That version of Superboy is nothing to Darkseid, during the great darkness saga, he kicked his and the entire legion's ass.

Che$t Rockwell
First of all it is getting kind of tiring hearing everyone call Darkseid a pussy. Why? Because he got cheaply beaten by Superman? When though? The only cheap win I remember is when Superman took darkseid to the sun, then eventually put him in the source wall. However, why is this cheap? Think about it, Darkseid has no super-speed, and on this instance Superman actually decided to use his speed, which he he doesn't do that much normally and against Darkseid I dont' remember him ever speed-blitzing him. So he blitzed him, took him to the sun, shoved his face into the sun, then took him to the source wall. It's not like he kicked him the balls and Darkseid began to cry.

Darkseid has also done some pretty impressive stuff post crisis, like defeating the infinity man.

Now that my rant is over, Darkseid surely can't one shot Superman or Thanos. PC "I put mon-el into a coma with a glancing bitchslap" Darkseid is another story.

Now onto the topic at hand, Thanos does indeed win. Thanos has proven that he is physically superior to people who are capable of destroying planets with their bare hands. So he's got the strength to keep up. Thanos has an insane level of durability going for him, and has survived beatings from both Tyrant and Odin.

Prime is indeed powerful. Strong enough to move planets, much faster than the speed of light, powerful enough to break out of the phantom zone without any technology. However I don't see him winning and here is why: He simply isn't strong enough to hurt Thanos. Yes SBP is strong enough to move planets, but Thanos has taken attacks of a larger magnitude and still been unharmed.

Now, I would say that this would be a stalemate due to Thanos being too durable to hurt and Prime being too fast for Thanos to hit, but if memory serves me right Thanos has some devastating mental attacks that can be released as area attacks which means there is no dodging them.

If I am wrong about that last detail than I will change my opinion from Thanos winning back to a stalemate. But sorry guys, SBP, as powerful as he is, is nowhere near guys like Odin and Tyrant

carver9
Originally posted by Che$t Rockwell
First of all it is getting kind of tiring hearing everyone call Darkseid a pussy. Why? Because he got cheaply beaten by Superman? When though? The only cheap win I remember is when Superman took darkseid to the sun, then eventually put him in the source wall. However, why is this cheap? Think about it, Darkseid has no super-speed, and on this instance Superman actually decided to use his speed, which he he doesn't do that much normally and against Darkseid I dont' remember him ever speed-blitzing him. So he blitzed him, took him to the sun, shoved his face into the sun, then took him to the source wall. It's not like he kicked him the balls and Darkseid began to cry.

Darkseid has also done some pretty impressive stuff post crisis, like defeating the infinity man.

Now that my rant is over, Darkseid surely can't one shot Superman or Thanos. PC "I put mon-el into a coma with a glancing bitchslap" Darkseid is another story.

Now onto the topic at hand, Thanos does indeed win. Thanos has proven that he is physically superior to people who are capable of destroying planets with their bare hands. So he's got the strength to keep up. Thanos has an insane level of durability going for him, and has survived beatings from both Tyrant and Odin.

Prime is indeed powerful. Strong enough to move planets, much faster than the speed of light, powerful enough to break out of the phantom zone without any technology. However I don't see him winning and here is why: He simply isn't strong enough to hurt Thanos. Yes SBP is strong enough to move planets, but Thanos has taken attacks of a larger magnitude and still been unharmed.

Now, I would say that this would be a stalemate due to Thanos being too durable to hurt and Prime being too fast for Thanos to hit, but if memory serves me right Thanos has some devastating mental attacks that can be released as area attacks which means there is no dodging them.

If I am wrong about that last detail than I will change my opinion from Thanos winning back to a stalemate. But sorry guys, SBP, as powerful as he is, is nowhere near guys like Odin and Tyrant

very good post. I still kind of give this to superboy prime. Just to much raw power. He was killing people and he wasnt even trying, not regular powered people but super humans.

Now you are correct about superboy prime not being close to tyrant or odin (even though he could give either a good fight) BUT i just didnt see any kind of weakness in this character besides the speed force and red sunlight.

The thing that is making me change my mind and put this in thanos favor is due to the fact that superboy and wonder girl gave superboy a challenge. Superboy alone was hanging in there and I dont think that superboy would make thanos even notice him.

I dont know who would win this, I havent decided yet.

darthgoober

(copy and paste)
Unless I'm mistaken, that's not SBP.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by darthgoober
Unless I'm mistaken, that's not SBP.

PreCrisisSuperboy

That is technically SBP

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by carver9
Now you are correct about superboy prime not being close to tyrant or odin (even though he could give either a good fight)

What the f**k? Odin?

Nikkolas
All PC Kryptonians are not created equal. Or are they?

Current Darkseid wouldn't stand a chance against SBP.

Darkseid is a has-been.

Nikkolas
Original Tyrant would kind akill SBP, as much as I like him.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Nikkolas
All PC Kryptonians are not created equal. Or are they?

Current Darkseid wouldn't stand a chance against SBP.

Darkseid is a has-been.

Yeah. A has been who can erase you from reality with a glance.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
PreCrisisSuperboy

That is technically SBP
Pre Crisis Superboy and SBP are still entirely different characters. PC Superboy was the teenage version of Mr. "I have ANY damn power I want for the issue" Superman. You can't give him credit for PC SB's feets based solely on his being a Pre Crisis Kryptonian without doing the same for Powergirl(who's also a Pre Crisis Kryptonian) which would be BS seeing as how she's nowhere NEAR that powerful.

Symmetric Chaos
Pre Crisis Superboy and SBP are still entirely different characters. PC Superboy was the teenage version of Mr. "I have ANY damn power I want for the issue" Superman. You can't give him credit for PC SB's feets based solely on his being a Pre Crisis Kryptonian without doing the same for Powergirl(who's also a Pre Crisis Kryptonian) which would be BS seeing as how she's nowhere NEAR that powerful.

I'm pretty sure that SBP actually is the original PC Superboy.

Nikkolas
No he's not. He's from Earth-Prime. Superboy is from Earth-1.

PC Superboy was in Earth-1 where all teh heroes and stuff we knew. SBP lived in a world where superheroes were just in comic books. Some suggest Earth-Prime was our Earth.

Ue[/ A has-been.

darthgoober
I'm pretty sure that SBP actually is the original PC Superboy.
No SBP came from the "Prime Universe" where he was the only superhuman on the planet. He had pretty much zero feats before IC came about because his first appearance was during Crisis on Infinite Earth's.

Darksaint

Darkseid can one-shot SBP because he has the OE. Thanos doesn't.

Darkseid isn't "FAR MORE POWERFUL" than Thanos, unless he has full access and control of the Source, which he is potentially capable of.

Nikkolas
He got uberfied in IC.

Inconsistent, though.

Che$t Rockwell
very good post. I still kind of give this to superboy prime. Just to much raw power. He was killing people and he wasnt even trying, not regular powered people but super humans.

Think about it though..who did SBP kill? None of the people he killed when the titans and others attacked him were all that powerful. The only really impressive people he killed were those 30 GL's. However, keep in mind that not only is that feat easily accomplished by Thanos, but they were also rookie lanterns.

He doesn't need a genuine weakness to be hurt. For instance, Superman's weakness is kryptonite. Yet that isnt the only thing that can hurt him. Sufficient enough force can still damage him. Same with SBP. Sure we didn't see him hurt that much by physical attacks, but then again nobody who attacked him was anywhere near as strong as Thanos.

Oh, Thanos would sure as hell notice SBP. He is incredibly powerful. I'm not saying Thanos is stronger than Prime, he is just strong enough to where he wouldn't be overpowered in a physical battle. The real problem here is Thanos is durable as hell. I mean he let the silver surfer unleash his most powerful attacks on him, then sat there and replied "are you done yet?" to him, being completely unphased.

Also I wouldn't put too much stock in superboy and wondergirl giving prime a challenge. Prime's heat vision also somehow bounced off of Jay Garricks helmet. Impulse was also able to make him bleed and Prime actually *ran away* from Bart when he saw him after having escaped the Speed Force. So there were a lot of "WTF" moments during Infinite Crisis, they were necessary to get the story from point A to point B, but make no mistake, in reality SBP would of demolished superboy and wondergirl.

Nikkolas
You need to stick around. You are more reasonable than most of the people here.

Including me.

quanchi112
people here make me sick underestimating thanos while giving darkseid all the credit in the world. when darkseid loses its crap but when thanos wins its the same old he got a power up. he has taken on badass characters with no powerups and achieved universal domination with powerups. so quit acting like superboy prime just blows past him ur ridiculous hes no celestial so quit acting like this guys all that. thanos is marvel toughest villain give him the respect he deserves.

Che$t Rockwell
Thanks heh. Funny enough I just discovered this site while posting on another sites forum, went to register and it turns out I already had a while ago. I have no memory of this or why I didn't post, but it saves me the time of waiting for a new account to be activated.

carver9
Think about it though..who did SBP kill? None of the people he killed when the titans and others attacked him were all that powerful. The only really impressive people he killed were those 30 GL's. However, keep in mind that not only is that feat easily accomplished by Thanos, but they were also rookie lanterns.

He doesn't need a genuine weakness to be hurt. For instance, Superman's weakness is kryptonite. Yet that isnt the only thing that can hurt him. Sufficient enough force can still damage him. Same with SBP. Sure we didn't see him hurt that much by physical attacks, but then again nobody who attacked him was anywhere near as strong as Thanos.

Oh, Thanos would sure as hell notice SBP. He is incredibly powerful. I'm not saying Thanos is stronger than Prime, he is just strong enough to where he wouldn't be overpowered in a physical battle. The real problem here is Thanos is durable as hell. I mean he let the silver surfer unleash his most powerful attacks on him, then sat there and replied "are you done yet?" to him, being completely unphased.

Also I wouldn't put too much stock in superboy and wondergirl giving prime a challenge. Prime's heat vision also somehow bounced off of Jay Garricks helmet. Impulse was also able to make him bleed and Prime actually *ran away* from Bart when he saw him after having escaped the Speed Force. So there were a lot of "WTF" moments during Infinite Crisis, they were necessary to get the story from point A to point B, but make no mistake, in reality SBP would of demolished superboy and wondergirl.

When i said that superboy wouldnt make thanos realize him I was referring to the regular superboy that was fighting with powergirl, not superboy prime. Trust me, superboy prime has enough power to make thanos realize him but superboy was giving superboy prime a very good challenge.

Avalonofthewind
Thanos can win if he manages to somehow trick Superboy Prime.

If he's dumb enough to mistake SBP for Surfer and try to go mano a mano...he's in for a world of hurt.

SBP ftw.

Che$t Rockwell
people here make me sick underestimating thanos while giving darkseid all the credit in the world. when darkseid loses its crap but when thanos wins its the same old he got a power up. he has taken on badass characters with no powerups and achieved universal domination with powerups. so quit acting like superboy prime just blows past him ur ridiculous hes no celestial so quit acting like this guys all that. thanos is marvel toughest villain give him the respect he deserves.

To be fair, Thanos has had a lot of powerups. I'm not talking about using items such as cosmic cubes, infinity gauntlet, or the HOTU. On at least a few occasions he has been permanently enhanced through various means. Some were his own doing(using technology and sorcery) and I know for a fact on one occasion he got permanently enhanced a great deal by Death. He never lost any of these power ups and they stacked upon one another so they did make him pretty damn strong. However I will point out he never got these upgrades to defeat a specific person he just got them because he's Thanos.

Also I can't see how you say Darkseid gets all the credit in the world. Most comic book fans have lost a lot of respect for him.

I personally also prefer the Darkseid from the Great Darkness saga when he was strong enough to bitchslap PC superman(who could move galaxy sized constructs) and could put mon-el into a coma with one such similar bitchslap. What a lot of people don't know is that the Darkseid we see doing all this stuff is not the real one, but actually an Avatar of the real Darkseid who I think is trapped inside the source wall and much more powerful than his avatar.

darthgoober
Thanks heh. Funny enough I just discovered this site while posting on another sites forum, went to register and it turns out I already had a while ago. I have no memory of this or why I didn't post, but it saves me the time of waiting for a new account to be activated.
Here's your post history if it helps...
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?action=showresults&q=userid%3A72926

Che$t Rockwell
When i said that superboy wouldnt make thanos realize him I was referring to the regular superboy that was fighting with powergirl, not superboy prime. Trust me, superboy prime has enough power to make thanos realize him but superboy was giving superboy prime a very good challenge.

Oh I gotcha, then yeah you're right. Thanos could do his laundry while normal superboy threw everything at him, I doubt he'd be disturbed.

Che$t Rockwell
Here's your post history if it helps...
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?action=showresults&q=userid%3A72926

Hmm, so it looks like I did post here for a while

TricksterPriest

Darkseid does have Super speed. He blitzed the JLA and the legion. That story is total PIS, written by Jeph Loeb.

2nd, there is no 'post-crisis' for the new gods. Darkseid shielded the 4th world with his powers and some prep, from the COIE. So, any and all of his PC feats are still canon. And btw, Darkseid just bitchslapped Orion, Firestorm, Mr. Miracle and (forgot the last one, but it was a high herald level guy) in one shot.

Rockwell: Finally, somebody else who remembers about the avatars. big grin

Thanos is going down. This is PC Superman level of power we're talking.

Che$t Rockwell
Darkseid does have Super speed. He blitzed the JLA and the legion. That story is total PIS, written by Jeph Loeb.

Well he's only shown it once right? Or has it been consistent? Because if its just a one time showing its probably BS.

You know the issue numbers off hand? It would be cool to see darkseid blitz people.

I know that the crisis never actually effected Darkseid and co. However, to many people there is still a PC darkseid. Perhaps a better name is Great Darkness Saga Darkseid.

I think the high-level herald guy you're referring to is Takion? Well it doesn't surprise me, Darkseid is known for handing out bitchslaps to people. Takion is actually the new source so if it was him that is pretty impressive. Heres a pic to clarify:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takion

I always thought of SBP as a PC Kryptonian-lite. That is, he can move planets and move faster than light. But PC Superman was doing crazy shit like sneezing out solar systems, crossing the universe in seconds, moving so fast he would of entered god's realm, melding the fabric of creation with heat vision, etc.

The only feat I'd say SBP has that puts him near PC supes is breaking out of the phantom zone, which is pretty damn impressive. Still, even PC Superman isn't as powerful as Odin or Tyrant.

carver9
Im giving this 50/50.

TricksterPriest
Well he's only shown it once right? Or has it been consistent? Because if its just a one time showing its probably BS.

You know the issue numbers off hand? It would be cool to see darkseid blitz people.

I know that the crisis never actually effected Darkseid and co. However, to many people there is still a PC darkseid. Perhaps a better name is Great Darkness Saga Darkseid.

I think the high-level herald guy you're referring to is Takion? Well it doesn't surprise me, Darkseid is known for handing out bitchslaps to people. Takion is actually the new source so if it was him that is pretty impressive. Heres a pic to clarify:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takion

I always thought of SBP as a PC Kryptonian-lite. That is, he can move planets and move faster than light. But PC Superman was doing crazy shit like sneezing out solar systems, crossing the universe in seconds, moving so fast he would of entered god's realm, melding the fabric of creation with heat vision, etc.

The only feat I'd say SBP has that puts him near PC supes is breaking out of the phantom zone, which is pretty damn impressive. Still, even PC Superman isn't as powerful as Odin or Tyrant.

I don't have issue numbers, but it's all in Darkseid's respect thread. But he has shown it more than once. And he has taken out Superman in 3 punches, which is an obvious use of Superspeed.

And yeah, it was probably Takion. Takion is actually closer to skyfather level than herald. And Darkseid made Stayne, who's equal to Takion. And Darkseid has bitched Takion a few times pretty easily.

True, SBP isn't quite PC Supes level, but he's ludicrous enough that being called PC-lite isn't that much of a comedown. laughing

I think you are underestimating how powerful PC Kryptonians were. Magic didn't work on this kid, Martian Manhunter couldn't mind**** him, K-nite didn't work, even going through the great red sun Rao didn't drain all of his powers or kill him.

Che$t Rockwell
I don't have issue numbers, but it's all in Darkseid's respect thread. But he has shown it more than once. And he has taken out Superman in 3 punches, which is an obvious use of Superspeed.

Cool I'll check out the thread. However, taking out Superman in 3 punches shows more ungodly strength than speed. Simply because Superman isn't always in speed mode and has been hit before by people completely lacking any speed.

Yup well like I said he is the new highfather. It's funny because he was chosen for this role because his life would of had absolutely no meaning otherwise.

Oh it's not a comedown, however even PC Superman himself isn't as powerful as Odin or Tyrant, so being a slightly weaker version of him doesn't exactly help.

That also gives him unique gifts PC kryptonians didn't have. Magic easily worked on them as did the whole red sun trick. However kryptonite didn't work because you need kryptonite from the universe he was from, which was destroyed by the Anti- Monitor so it is pretty much impossible to find kryptonite that will work on him. But keep in mind going through the red sun didn't kill the current superman either. Funny enough when Prime originally came out he got his powers from a passing comet and not the sun, so red sun's had no effect on him and this was even a plot point in a comic with him and supes right before COIE, so in reality the red sun shouldn't of done anything but annoy him. I guess they just needed a way to get rid of him.

SBP definitely has more strength and speed than Thanos. I will say Thanos does have some incredibly potent cosmic powers at his disposal but he wouldn't be able to hit Prime with them and if he could they still probably wouldn't do much to someone this powerful. As I said, the only problem is Thanos is so ungodly durable none of that power really matters here. If Thanos lacked mental area attacks then SBP could at least stalemate him with speed

carver9
but thanos would hurt him. Thats what it all come down to.

Che$t Rockwell
but thanos would hurt him. Thats what it all come down to.

Physically? No. With his cosmic energy powers? Eh...maaybe, but Prime's speed makes them useless. So even if he was cocky and Thanos hit him with one, I'd imagine he wouldn't let it happen again. If he gets hit too many times though he will be killed, as those blasts are devastating, even to someone like Prime

It's those damn mental abilities, I remember he drove Drax crazy using one of em, mind sync warp I think

Thanos has also, in the past, increased all of his power by drawing cosmic energy into his body, but it isn't permanent and burns off rather quickly. However if he somehow got his hands on prime..then increased his power he could blow a hole right through his chest.

BlackJackal
Thanos IS a master strategist and tactician. He is powerful, no question. BUT he would not stand up to Superboy Prime for very long. For all intents and purposes Prime is a teenage god, more power than anyone and no sense of restraint or control. His only true weakness lies in him emotional immaturity. Thanos' only hope at survival would be to manipulate our out-wit the pre-crisis powerhouse.

darthgoober
I think you are underestimating how powerful PC Kryptonians were.

Yes but just remember, Powergirl=PC Kryptonian. Now I know that SBP is far superior to her in every way, I just felt the need to point out that the title of "PC Kryptonian" doesn't mean as much as many people pretend.

carver9
superboy is a powerhouse. I reeeeally dont know who will win this fight. This is one of the best fights that i have seen in a while. BUT i do think that thanos has the capability of hitting prime. Just because the supermens are fast dont mean that they cant be hit by slower people. They dont know how to use there speed in the ways that you think. They are not very hard to hit. They dont wink out during battle and they love to charge there opponents which result in them getting hit. This fight is 50/50 and its not because of speed either because thats a nonfactor.

JuanJohnboy

Galan007
PreCrisisSuperboy

That is technically SBP Nah...

PC Superboy = the boy that became PC Superman.

Superboy Prime = the Superboy from Earth Prime that Alex Luthor saved from utter destruction during COIE.

Nikkolas
PC Superboy would have been utterly destroyed too....

long pig
500 Thanoses would lose to one SBP.

Stop being stupid.

Che$t Rockwell

long pig
Meh, Odin doesn't have many good feats. Feat wise, he's no more powerful than Thanos.

I can match nearly every Odin feat with another character in DC or Marvel. Odin is just overrated....I mean, shit...he was killed by an arrow once. WTF?

Che$t Rockwell
Originally posted by long pig
Meh, Odin doesn't have many good feats. Feat wise, he's no more powerful than Thanos.

As I said, when Odin fought Seth, as a side effect to their battles..galaxies were being destroyed, watchers were going blind, dimensions were being sealed off and re-opened. Basically reality was going flippy just from Odin using all his power. Similar stuff happens whenever someone with that much power in Marvel begins to go all out. All of that is completely beyond Thanos.

I'm not saying other characters don't have similar powers, however Thanos is not one of them.

As for Odin being killed by an arrow, there have been a lot of occasions where Odin has been completely stripped of all his power, so that is most likely when it happened.

And come on, I know that you know that Odin realistically wouldn't even notice an arrow. Every character has low showings, and to prove this I feel I must post these scans:

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/Zanku_2006/thanoscop.jpg

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/Zanku_2006/thanoscopter.jpg

Yes this actually happened, its from an amazing spiderman comic from way back in the day, yes Thanos was arrested, yes he did make use of a helicopter with his name painted on it

mykke
As I said, when Odin fought Seth, as a side effect to their battles..galaxies were being destroyed, watchers were going blind, dimensions were being sealed off and re-opened. Basically reality was going flippy just from Odin using all his power. Similar stuff happens whenever someone with that much power in Marvel begins to go all out. All of that is completely beyond Thanos.

I'm not saying other characters don't have similar powers, however Thanos is not one of them.

As for Odin being killed by an arrow, there have been a lot of occasions where Odin has been completely stripped of all his power, so that is most likely when it happened.

And come on, I know that you know that Odin realistically wouldn't even notice an arrow. Every character has low showings, and to prove this I feel I must post these scans:

Yes this actually happened, its from an amazing spiderman comic from way back in the day, yes Thanos was arrested, yes he did make use of a helicopter with his name painted on it

ROFL great scans, and welcome to KMC you are a very unbiased debater which is what this place has been lacking lately. Keep it up smile The Helicopter with THANOS on it is just TOO great, laughing my ass off here

xjustice69x
lmao the thanos chopper.
thats pc thanos

(pre cool)

also known as dc thanos

(duche chills)

thanos for the win

JuanJohnboy

O
M
G

Avalonofthewind

You'd think he'd at least ride a helicopter he fit comfortably in.

BlackJackal
Well Che$ty, at least you didn't mention his embarrassing misadventure against Squirrel Girl. As for the 60's...well everyone was written poorly back then. If you recall Superboy from the same era you'd see him do things almost as ridiculous. Is super-overstatement of the obvious one of his powers ? I mean he is emotionally immature to the point of losing his mind the first moment that their plans fall through. You'd think that growing up in Smallville would have made him a little more mature. But living out the years in an extra-dimensional paradise prison dimension while watching the universe you helped save turn into a dark and twisted world, might have some serious detrimental effects on your mental health. Thanos is made of sterner stuff, and being the more experienced fighter combined with his essential genius would enable him to overcome raw physical power that Superboy Prime has. Personally, I love the idea of a homicidal teenage Superman as a Villain. But You have to go with the master here.

grey fox
A few things.....

1. Nice, Che$t. You have some style and good amount of Common sense. Good to have a few more knowledgeable people on the forum.

2. I love how everyone thinks Thanos is going to pull a Hulk. Just running in a smashing whatever is in his path. Lol, the KMC rules dictate that each character get's some rudimentary knowledge of the other before the match begins. Needless to say he hits SPB with a red sun blast or just drains him clean of any energy he has.

Then he kicks his head in, viciously.

"You address omnipotence. Tread carefully."

Nikkolas
Thanos Smash.

quanchi112
hey guys its thanos and he is fighting some teen punk with pretty nifty powers but thanos owned the beyonder. so next question please. thanos would have superboy prime working for him by the end of the day.

llagrok
Originally posted by long pig

I can match nearly every Odin feat with another character in DC or Marvel. Odin is just overrated....I mean, shit...he was killed by an arrow once. WTF?

Right.......

So basically, people think that Superboy Prime is stronger than Tyrant? Wow, that's interesting.

quanchi112
trickster ur boy lost to superman straight up so get out of ur fantasy land world u live in where darkseid mindcontrols everyone and one shots everyone. its not real dude. why doesnt he one shot high father. its his exact opposite powers are dead even right yet he fails to take him out...lame

quanchi112
lets find out starting a tyrant vs superboy prime thread

Nikkolas
YOu forget the whole Morg power orb amping Thanos and the fact Thanos can take more than he can dish out.

quanchi112
i cant belive someone tried saying odin isnt that powerful. he said he could find dc characters that make him look bad. odin isnt the most powerful but out all of all skyfathers marvel and dc he is the top dog in sheer power alone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.