Drug Users

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Magee
After just reading that closed thread and feeling quite strongly on the subject I thought I would make this. First of all the word drug ranges from paracetamol to cannabis to heroin. Its not good to just lump all illegal drugs in to the one category as it just does not work. Heroin/crack/meth these are the drugs that will with out a doubt ruin your life if you use on a constant basis. There is no known medical or any type of benefit from taking these drugs. Then we look at cannabis. Cannabis can help with Appetite Loss, Nausea, Cancer Chemotherapy, AIDS Wasting Syndrome, Multiple Sclerosis, Depression, Chronic Pain and in fact, there is a huge list of illness and diseases that it can help with. A simple google search will come up with a list. The plant in it self can be used for thousands of different thing, it is the only plant in the world with such a wide variety of things to use it for. It can be used for food, medicine, fuel, make cosmetic products like soap, shampoo etc, fabrics to make things like clothes and shoes, insulation, cooking oils, printing inks and thats just off the top of my head. Before it was made illegal in the U.S it was said it would replace trees with making paper from hemp, it was even illegal not to to grow it in some states during the 1800's. I'm not to interested in the legal state of any other drug but cannabis. It angers me that such a plant is illegal because of a single one if its uses, its amazing bud properties. This plant should not in anyway be illegal this plant has been said time and time again to be more effective in treating some things than prescription drugs, mainly due to having no side effects. Yea this was more or less a rant after seeing so many times people make judgments about some thing in which, they have no idea what there talking about. Not all drugs are safe, not all drugs are good but cannabis is a plant sent from God.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Magee
Heroin/crack/meth these are the drugs that will with out a doubt ruin your life if you use on a constant basis.

Based on...? Don't assume they'll ruin lives. The fact that they look ruined to us doesn't make them so.

There is no known medical or any type of benefit from taking these drugs. Then we look at cannabis. Cannabis can help with Appetite Loss, Nausea, Cancer Chemotherapy, AIDS Wasting Syndrome, Multiple Sclerosis, Depression, Chronic Pain and in fact, there is a huge list of illness and diseases that it can help with. A simple google search will come up with a list. The plant in it self can be used for thousands of different thing, it is the only plant in the world with such a wide variety of things to use it for. It can be used for food, medicine, fuel, make cosmetic products like soap, shampoo etc, fabrics to make things like clothes and shoes, insulation, cooking oils, printing inks and thats just off the top of my head. Before it was made illegal in the U.S it was said it would replace trees with making paper from hemp, it was even illegal not to to grow it in some states during the 1800's. I'm not to interested in the legal state of any other drug but cannabis. It angers me that such a plant is illegal because of a single one if its uses, its amazing bud properties. This plant should not in anyway be illegal this plant has been said time and time again to be more effective in treating some things than prescription drugs, mainly due to having no side effects. Yea this was more or less a rant after seeing so many times people make judgments about some thing in which, they have no idea what there talking about. Not all drugs are safe, not all drugs are good but cannabis is a plant sent from God.

So the obvious and simple solution is everyone mind their own business and let people do exactly as they wish with their own bodies so long as it harms nobody else.

Done.

-AC

Deathblow
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Based on...? Don't assume they'll ruin lives. The fact that they look ruined to us doesn't make them so.

So the obvious and simple solution is everyone mind their own business and let people do exactly as they wish with their own bodies so long as it harms nobody else.

Crack has destroyed whole communities in countless urban areas in most countries of the world. It's harming more than just users. And once someone is addicted to crack, meth, smack or even coke, their lives are ruined. They're a slave to something that's destroying their bodies and dissolving their brains, they often become blind to reason and unless they do something about kicking the habit, it's a guarenteed downward spiral. Because once you're an addict, all that matters is the kick.

There is a reason some drugs are classified as 'A' and have huge consequences for convicted sellers. They ruin lives. Fact.

Magee
Thats exactly how I feel unfortunatley the government seems to think they have the right to tell us what we can and can't put in our bodies. Also I know a few people who do heroin and they just not the same people maybe they don't think it has ruined their lives but just looking at them makes me feel sorry for em. They don't have jobs, they steal stuff and sell it so they can get a tenner bag which will last them about half a day then its back to stealing out of shops, selling to others while getting caught locked up and released to do the same thing all over.

botankus
All I can say is that in about 90% of the greatest and 90% of the dumbest things I've ever done...I wasn't sober while doing them.

Syren
Depends on the person.

Bardock42
Originally posted by botankus
All I can say is that in about 90% of the greatest and 90% of the dumbest things I've ever done...I wasn't sober while doing them. So it is even?

Schecter

Done.

-AC

pretty much. but that will never happen.
the very word "drugs" is hypocritical and hones to a blatant double standard. whether you overdose on meth or smoke a joint, they call it "taking drugs", yet everyone giggles at their own anecdotes of misadventures while completely hammered on alcohol, all the while denying that they're taking a mind-altering, body damaging, life wrecking, and highly addictive narcotic which is somehow socially encouraged.

now lets just get the circular argument in swing like with every 'drug' thread. you all know the words, so feel free to sing along:

-its wrong because its illegal
-its illegal because its wrong
-*keeeeeeerplunk*

inimalist
Drugs are good

just not for everyone...

Bardock42
Originally posted by inimalist
Drugs are good

just not for everyone...

which is why...as always...everyone has to decide for themselves whether to take the risk.

§P0oONY
Illegal drugs are not good for you, they harm you, there is legal equivalents for dealing with those problems listed, if you want to take drugs like cannabis then that's fine, but don't preach that it's right.

botankus
Originally posted by Bardock42
So it is even?

No regrets. Except for the dumb stuff.

inimalist

Bardock42

ragesRemorse
Pot doesnt help depression, it infact intensifies it. Cancer patients are given pot to ease pain, aswell increase apetite. I'm not one to say that pot is the devils tool, i infact believe it is less harmfull than alchohol, but it is still a drug and brings negative consequences. To say that pot brings nothing but smiles and ideas, is a remark made by either a stoner or out of ignorance

§P0oONY
It is though.

If you want to do it.

Can give you excellent insights too. I meant "right" in a legal stance, over moral.

Bardock42
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Pot doesnt help depression, it infact intensifies it. Cancer patients are given pot to ease pain, aswell increase apetite. I'm not one to say that pot is the devils tool, i infact believe it is less harmfull than alchohol, but it is still a drug and brings negative consequences. To say that pot brings nothing but smiles and ideas, is a remark made by either a stoner or out of ignorance

And positive consequences. Don't forget the positive consequences.

Bardock42

§P0oONY
In that case it is right in the Netherlands and not right in the UK.

What point are you trying to make?
Actually, just had a rethink, I meant it in a medical sense, over moral.

And in the Netherlands it is not legal, it's illegal but there is no prosecution.

ragesRemorse
And positive consequences. Don't forget the positive consequences.

everything brings benefits aswell as consequences...the question is...do the benefits outweigh the consequences? This person says NO. Addiction, numbed senses refelexes and train of thought, followed by loss of ambition over prolonged use do not seem very appealing to me. Oh yeah, the after effects of quitting pot can last up to 6 months. Depression definitely follows after quitting pot after a prolonged use

Bardock42

Bardock42
everything brings benefits aswell as consequences...the question is...do the benefits outweigh the consequences? This person says NO. Addiction, numbed senses refelexes and train of thought, followed by loss of ambition over prolonged use do not seem very appealing to me. Oh yeah, the after effects of quitting pot can last up to 6 months. Depression definitely follows after quitting pot after a prolonged use

Another person says YES. Which is why everyone should choose for themselves. Easy, eh?

ragesRemorse
Another person says YES. Which is why everyone should choose for themselves. Easy, eh?

why because you like it?

If we cant choose to have foods cooked in trans fat or the freedom to have a cigarette outside of a building...why should we be able to choose a toxin as hindering on the human body?

Bardock42
why because you like it?

If we cant choose to have foods cooked in trans fat or the freedom to have a cigarette outside of a building...why should we be able to choose a toxin as hindering on the human body?

I don't like it. I had the most horrible times in my life on pot.

Anyways...you can cook your food in whatever you want at home...you can smoke cigarettes at home...your examples have nothing to do with the issue at hand.
Besides, I am against those legislations too.

ragesRemorse

your examples have nothing to do with the issue at hand.
Besides, I am against those legislations too.

has everything to your last remark...People have no outlet for choosing for themselves. The public had no say in banning transfat from being used in restaurants, as well as smoking.

The point is, you do not choose...the government chooses for you. Doesnt amtter how many people say yes or no. If people agree with smoking or trans fat ban...they in return have to agree with the government's decesion on having pot illegal. big grin

Bardock42
has everything to your last remark...People have no outlet for choosing for themselves. The public had no say in banning transfat from being used in restaurants, as well as smoking.

The point is, you do not choose...the government chooses for you. Doesnt amtter how many people say yes or no. If people agree with smoking or trans fat ban...they in return have to agree with the government's decesion on having pot illegal. big grin
What the hell are you on about? People can mostly chose for themselves. That the government is powerful and can ban our freedoms is a fact, but it doesn't make it right or reasonable, now does it?

No, the government just chooses for you in public. You can still do either at home. And it only chooses because it thinks it harms you (in the case of the fat (which it shouldn't do)) or someone else (in the case of cigarettes (which is valid)) And that is incorrect reasoning. It would be just as possible to agree on fat and cigarette bans and be for the legalization of pot...it is very different issues.

Schecter

poor examples/excuses

the transfat ban falls under government guidelines in restaurants not poisoning patrons, be it strychnine or synthetic cooking oil.

the restaurant/bar smoking ban concerns public health and the dangers of second hand smoke. it concerns everyone's right to not breath in someone else's toxic smoke.

there is no law banning an individual's right to cook with artificial oils, nor is there a law against consumption of tobacco, barring a health risk to others who would not welcome it.

Alpha Centauri

§P0oONY
I don't think cannabis should be legalised... Not in the UK anyway as we're having a semi-crackdown on smoking so legalising cannabis would just be a step in the wrong direction. I have no great quarrels with the drug itself, I don't really see it as anything worse than alcohol but as a binge drinking nation I'd hate to see the state of affairs with cannabis in full public mix..

§P0oONY
Crack has also been used in society with no consequences of the sort.

So I'll repeat; If it doesn't affect anybody else, it's not a problem, and if people misuse it, it's not the drug's fault.

Don't preach that it's wrong either. Pot is less harmful than two legal drugs that do more damage than any illegal one, so you shouldn't let legality cause your opinion.

A lot of things "harm you", so let them harm the people who want to harm themselves, if that's what you think it's doing.

I ask this question to Rage and Spoony:

How many times have you bought and used illegal drugs?

-AC
I have done cannabis quite a few times, it's fun. I'm going to Amsterdam in the summer so I'll no doubt do it again then.

Schecter

Bardock42
Originally posted by Schecter
poor examples/excuses

the transfat ban falls under government guidelines in restaurants not poisoning patrons, be it strychnine or synthetic cooking oil.

the restaurant/bar smoking ban concerns public health and the dangers of second hand smoke. it concerns everyone's right to not breath in someone else's toxic smoke.

there is no law banning an individual's right to cook with artificial oils, nor is there a law against consumption of tobacco, barring a health risk to others who would not welcome it.

Oh look, it's Steal-Bardock's-Point-Man.

Schecter
Oh look, it's Steal-Bardock's-Point-Man.

could you please either email or fax me a copy of your patent on deductive reasoning?

§P0oONY
i fail to see the connection, unless they are trying to make cigarettes illegal.

so by logic you would be for the outright banning of alcohol, yes? if not you really must ponder the hypocritical nature of your present stance on the issue.
They're making it illegal to smoke in public in England, the law has already passed in Scotland, Ireland and Wales.

No, I'm not for banning alcohol but I really don't think we need more harmful substances legalised, It's not like the laws on cannabis are particularly strong anyway, I just don't think that a country's government should promote recreational drugs. I think they should be more strict with alcohol to be honest, it's easy as **** getting alcohol underage.

Alpha Centauri

lil bitchiness
After just reading that closed thread and feeling quite strongly on the subject I thought I would make this. First of all the word drug ranges from paracetamol to cannabis to heroin. Its not good to just lump all illegal drugs in to the one category as it just does not work. Heroin/crack/meth these are the drugs that will with out a doubt ruin your life if you use on a constant basis.

Not to mention that you firstly and foremostly did not make a distinction between the ''user'' and ''abuser''.

''User'' can use drugs on a constant bases - without going to excess.

Do you count everyone who has few glasses of wine a week an alcoholic? I don't think so.

Anything in excess is bad - including food, which is otherwise essential.

Drugs are no exception.

§P0oONY
You're aware you don't need to smoke cannabis, and that the act of smoking it is what gives it any remote cause for concern anyway?

People on cannabis causing trouble? I'd honestly have to see that to believe it.

So admitting you like it, why are you acting guilty? Legality means nothing regarding this drug.

Cannabis? Harmful?

Provide fact. Not myth. I wonder, then, why there's many positive uses and even doctors, in their free time, have been known to ENDORSE its use.

Also, who said PROMOTING drugs? Not denying them and filling kids heads with guilt, shame and false fact is not PROMOTING them.

-AC
I just think that the government would look extremely hypocritical cracking down on one sort of recreational drug and then loosening up on another.

I'm not saying that they'd cause trouble, I just don't think having the streets covered in stoners and pissheads is very appealing.

I'm not acting guilty, I have no problem with the drug, I have no problem using it, I just don't think it should be legalised.

The most common way of tking canabis is smoking it, that is harmful, obviously, damaging lungs, heart, everything. There is also the worry of psychosis with prolonged use.

You honestly believe that legalising a drug isn't an instant way of promoting it?

Bardock42
could you please either email or fax me a copy of your patent on deductive reasoning?

Schecter

§P0oONY
ok so then you're still free to start/maintain a smoking habit.

but who are you (who is anyone) to draw the line between illegal and acceptable? based on what? a fallacious slippery slope?

i dont recall any government in history to date promoting any recreational drug...besides tobacco...especially tobacco...unfortunately.
I don't need to make the line, It's already there, it's the law... In the UK there are attempting to move the line back and make things that were acceptable less acceptable. Legalising Cannabis just seems a bit hypoctirical.

If a country legalised cannabis, more taking of cannabis would occur, that in my eyes is promotion. Just because they don't put up adverts doesn't mean that it isn't being promoted. If a govenment says something is okay that didn't used to be okay that is it being promoted.

Bardock42

Devil King

§P0oONY

Alpha Centauri

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Devil King
If the laws are not "particularly strong", then why do we need them at all? It's just legal harassment from your government.
I believe the laws should be stronger.

Schecter

Devil King

lil bitchiness

§P0oONY
Right, I'm not spending ages replying to all these posts so I'll say this:

I don't want it legalised becasue it doesn't suit my lifestyle, nor does it effect it. I don't think it's good idea because I'd like to see more of a crackdown on all recreational drugs in my country, if that means people can't smoke, get stoned or drunk then I'm not really that bothered, they're a bit of fun but I can live without them.

lil bitchiness

Alpha Centauri

Devil King

chillmeistergen
I used to smoke weed every day, and still smoke it once or twice a month. All I can say on the matter is I don't think it's that bad at all. I know stoners who are achieving A's in every subject at A level and are going to Oxford, I also know stoners who are unemployed and just sit around watching south park all day. These two extremes are not exclusive to cannabis, they are to every drug, alcohol for instance; I enjoy to drink and do so probably twice a week, I however never fight or drink and drive etc, others do. There are individual differences in everything and if people want to use a substance I believe it should be entirely up to them.

§P0oONY
"I'm selfish when it comes to drugs", I can live with that. If that's the only thing you can say agaisnt my point them I'm fine with that.

Devil King

lil bitchiness

chillmeistergen
Any drug dealer, who pays attention to laws isn't a drug dealer. New laws aren't going to help at all, and trying to find the big fishes at the top won't either, because they won't be found.

Alpha Centauri

§P0oONY
I just don't think drug laws should be any more relaxed than they are now. I'd like to see them tightened a bit, not the laws as such, merely their enforcement. I just think that it's very irresponsible to loosen them.

Schecter
people are being locked up in prison and ass raped for smoking pot. this does not appease you?

§P0oONY
people are being locked up in prison and ass raped for smoking pot. this does not appease you?
Smoking pot is not an imprisonable offence here.

Devil King

§P0oONY
What is it that you've seen that indicates that weed is any where near as dangerous as alcohol?
That's irrelevant. Alcohol can't be made illegal now, the business is far too well established and is making the government tonnes or money, if we knew the effects of alcohol before the industry appeared then it would have been made illegal. Plus if you look at cannabis, as it's smoked more often than not you can effect a 3rd party when they may not want to be effected via second hand smoke.

Devil King

botankus
I can name four groups of people that will never be for the outlawing of marijuana.

1) Frito-Lay
2) Cartoon Network
3) Visine
4) Whoever patented the phrase "wuuuuuuuttt?"

§P0oONY
Irrelevant? Your arguments are getting more and more ridiculous. "If we had known the effects of alcohol before the industry appeared then it would have been made illegal"? When, 4000 years ago when it was discovered?

Are you even really trying to argue your point?
What the **** are you on about? We didn't know about liver fallure and stuff 4000 years... I'm not talking about being drunk you idiot, I'm talking about the medical effects. You moron.

Alpha Centauri

Devil King

Schecter
...it could also be cooked and eaten. just so we dont fall down the 'zomg smoking 1 joint is like smoking 30,000 cigarettes i heard it on the interwebs!11' argument...again

§P0oONY
Oh shut up you uneducated after-schooler.

You have nothing besides "IF WE KNEW ABOUT ALCOHOL IT'D BE BANNED TOO!". No it wouldn't. One of the main reasons pot is illegal is cos anyone can grow it and it's harder for the government to make profit.

The medical negatives are too insignificant to even launch an effective debate, and the only argument you have is "I don't like it, it doesn't fit my lifestyle.", big deal. Your idiocy offends me, but I can't ban it.

Pot is even more harmless if you just don't smoke it.

-AC
You just put a nail in your own ****ing argument you idiot. You just stated a legitimate reason to not legalise cannabis, go cry to you mother now you selfrighteous pretentious stoner.

Devil King

§P0oONY
You can't argue your point, so you resort to name calling.

Way to do it.

Your argument is that we need to make the penalties more harsh for someone who smokes weed, but that alcohol can't be made illegal because the government makes too much money off it, and weed is worse for us than booze and over the course of 4000 years, no one figured out that alcohol abuse can kill you and that it's the government's job to protect us from ourselves and that justifies why pot is treated differently than alcohol and cigarettes.

I'm sorry, are you really calling me the moron? I don't need to argue my point, it's an opinion and one I just don't feel strongly about.

I never said Cannabis laws should be increased, I just said I think the laws that are there should be enforced. Like all laws. The alcohol issue is totally unrelated, it's a different substance, you brought it in.

§P0oONY
Care to point out where?
He pointed out that it is hard for governments to take a cut, why the hell would the government ever legalise it then? Not being able to take money is a legitimate reason to keep things as they are when it comes to recreational drugs.

lil bitchiness
Guys, please take it easy.

§P0oONY
Right, someone give me 3 legitimate points as to how legalising Cannabis helps society... And none of that "freedom to do what we want" bullshit.

Alpha Centauri

AngryManatee
First off, I'll say that I do smoke pot on occassion. Why? Well because it calms me down. Medical studies have shown that it is known to not cause cancer (and in fact has been shown to retard the growth of malignant cells).

Another reason why I smoke pot on occassion: I will never OD on it since it is practically impossible to get a lethal amount into your system before passing out.

I've never been addicted to it, and I've never had problems after smoking it. Of course I also know to only use substances like that in moderation, which is probably why I've never had problems with stuff like that.

Spooony, you should stop acting like a little self-righteous shit and stop trying to support your views with loads of crap.

Anyone here (especially the ones supporting illegalization of harmful substances) seen Thank You for Smoking?

Edit: lolz yes alcohol is a different substance, and it can kill you if you OD on it.

Devil King

§P0oONY
This has gotten out of hand, I never meant it to, I apoligise for going a little over the top but I'm merely trying to put my opinion across. I find myself having little to cling on to and so I'm coming up with utter shit and quite frankly I feel I'll been pushed in to a corner. I don't think it's right to leagalise it, It's my own personal opinion and I'm quite happy for others to have their own. I do understand why people want it legalised but I just can't agree.

Devil King

Fishy
Buisness. As AC said, anyone can grow it, but anyone can grow tobacco too. But you don't see it happening, look at the cigarette and tobacco industry. -trust me, it's not as easy to do as you might think, I tried it in high school.

Taxes. The government could make even more money from taxes, just like they do with alcohol.

Medical benefits. The research on this is out there to be found.

and lastly, because it does fit with my lifestyle

Actually growing pot isn't that hard, growing enough to smoke often is, and it will cost you a shit load in electricity but it's very doable.

Schecter
growing good pot is difficult.

botankus

Devil King
3) Art colleges will continue to not field any athletic teams.

Is that why that is!?

botankus
Their Sidewalk Art festivals are unrivaled, though.

Devil King
Originally posted by Fishy
Actually growing pot isn't that hard

I know, it's a weed for christ sake. Imagine how stupid I felt.

t will cost you a shit load in electricity but it's very doable.

Think that's how they catch people?

growing good pot is difficult.

Indeed. A friend of mine from high school almost got busted in college because he and his room mate were growing hydroponic weed in the college lab. (I'm not sure I ever really bought the story, but it's a good example of the kind of effort and equipment you need to grow descent weed.)

Fishy
I know, it's a weed for christ sake. Imagine how stupid I felt.

Think that's how they catch people?

It is over here, smoking it isn't illegal growing it yourself is however, most people don't want to risk the huge electricity bills all of a sudden and tap power from other people, the power company's usually find out. Well that or if they use their own power their power bill will go up so high it's incredible and the cops will come by to check on why.

We really have stupid laws about drugs here... Legal to have it, legal to use it illegal to make it.

chillmeistergen
It doesn't necessarily cost a lot in electricity. A friend of mine got a good crop by growing it in a green house, and keeping it in a growing solution, in a bath at night. It was good stuff as well and a good yield.

Fishy
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
It doesn't necessarily cost a lot in electricity. A friend of mine got a good crop by growing it in a green house, and keeping it in a growing solution, in a bath at night. It was good stuff as well and a good yield.

I'm no expert but this just sounds strange, most pot growers in the Netherlands are discovered because of their electricity bill or because they are tapping power from other sources... Strange that you can do it without a lot of power then, are all people in the Netherlands just idiots when it comes to growing pot, or am I just really misinformed?

chillmeistergen
I'm no expert but this just sounds strange, most pot growers in the Netherlands are discovered because of their electricity bill or because they are tapping power from other sources... Strange that you can do it without a lot of power then, are all people in the Netherlands just idiots when it comes to growing pot, or am I just really misinformed?

It depends what breed you intend to grow and what level of yield you need out of it. The use of hydroponics makes it quicker and also means it's hidden from view. However, this means that you can be caught both by heat sensor cameras and via the level of electricity used. Also depends on the level of commitment willing to be put it, it takes more when not grown using hydro.

Bicnarok
Drug use is a complicated subject. Sports folk who drink the wrong soft drink before an event get done for doping because traces of some drug is in thier blood, drugs users from cannabis to the heavyier drugs like heroin are condemned as junkies and painted as loosers etc.

But they give MILLIONS of children Ritalin for being a bit hyperactive, some very young. Might as well all take LSD its similair.

Talk about hypocrits

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ritalin

botankus
Originally posted by Bicnarok
But they give MILLIONS of children Ritalin for being a bit hyperactive, some very young. Might as well all take LSD its similair.

Wow, it's similar? Didn't know that.

Devil King
esthFa2-nA4

Rogue Jedi
if ever sustaining an injury, one should be wary of painkillers like vicatin and percadil (did i spell those right?).....these two can get you hooked easily.

Bardock42

Schecter
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar50458_20.gif

botankus
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
if ever sustaining an injury, one should be wary of painkillers like vicatin and percadil (did i spell those right?).....these two can get you hooked easily.

In 2005, I was on vicodin (correct spelling) and crutches for 4 months after tearing cartiledge and breaking 3 bones in my foot. One day I was posting rather rudely on KMC and Bardock was like, "what the hell's wrong with you?" and I told him I had just ran out of my vicodin prescription. So yes, it's tough breaking that "habit."

Victor Von Doom
In 2005, I was on vicodin (correct spelling)

What do you want, a spelling medal?

Schecter
4 months of painkillers is harsh. you become addicted within just 5 days, so i imagine your withdrawal was harsh

:edit: but it was probably a healthy and moral kind of addiction since taking prescribed vicodin is legal

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
What do you want, a spelling medal? I asked if I had spelled it right.

Bardock42
I feel painkillers are for weaklings.

botankus
I asked if I had spelled it right.

Yeah, that dude pops up from time to time, even in the Sports Forum of all things, and swats at my posts.

Bardock42
Yeah, that dude pops up from time to time, even in the Sports Forum of all things, and swats at my posts.

I think he likes you.

Like "like like".

Schecter
I feel painkillers are for weaklings.

germans eat poop lolz

smoker4
germans eat poop lolz

lolz and they drink the weewee

2D_MASTER

...A) That isn't "bullshit", it's the way it is.....

-AC

What isn't "bullshit" and what is "the way it is"? I dont get what you're saying. Clarification, please?

Alpha Centauri
The problem isn't clarification, it's that you don't get what I'm saying.

All can be solved if you read the post I quoted and what the poster refers to as "bullshit.".

-AC

BackFire
I <3 drug abusers. They're stupid and overdose and kill themselves and lower the population of the earth.

I approve.

Rogue Jedi
I feel painkillers are for weaklings. Yup. I had a sprained ankle a while back and my sis tried to give e some. No thank ya sis.

2D_MASTER
The problem isn't clarification, it's that you don't get what I'm saying.

All can be solved if you read the post I quoted and what the poster refers to as "bullshit.".

-AC

I understand your statement, what I don't understand is your claim. He calls it 'bullshit', you say it's not 'bullshit' and you CLAIM it's 'the way it is' so, yes clarification is needed.
Are you saying that "freedom to do what we want" is not a bullshit notion? That 'freedom to do what we want' is a reason to legalize cannabis?

Victor Von Doom
I asked if I had spelled it right.

I know.

I do make posts of my own, sometimes.

I think he likes you.

Like "like like".

Sh-shouldn't that be 'Like "like" like'?

Not that I like you.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
I understand your statement, what I don't understand is your claim. He calls it 'bullshit', you say it's not 'bullshit' and you CLAIM it's 'the way it is' so, yes clarification is needed.

No it's not, watch:

Are you saying that "freedom to do what we want" is not a bullshit notion? That 'freedom to do what we want' is a reason to legalize cannabis?

A) Yes, that is the statement I was referring to as "Not bullshit.".

B) Yes, A reason. One of many expressed here.

-AC

Schecter
circular arguments and straw man.

pathetic. some of you people are so predictable. i would continue this but you'll just continue your blissful ignorance (too kind)...IDIOCY complete idiocy.

ac however will be more than happy to oblige and argue with a series of brick walls, so have fun.

on a more important note: i own backfire's anus. however fear not as i am willing to rent it out at a reasonable price.

BackFire
I want a cut of what you get from the rent.

IT'S NOT A JOB, IT'S A CAREER!

Schecter
Originally posted by BackFire
I want a cut of what you get from the rent.

IT'S NOT A JOB, IT'S A CAREER!

we already worked out your salary (unlimited facials)

dont welch

2D_MASTER
No it's not, watch:

A) Yes, that is the statement I was referring to as "Not bullshit.".

B) Yes, A reason. One of many expressed here.

-AC

Well if you THINK it's a good 'reason' then I guess that's what counts. I thought you were the type of person to justify your claims.

Bardock42

Not that I like you.

I shall ponder.

Hmm, probably....can't figure it out. German and all.

Though the last should be in quotation marks too....as....I quote what was said. Maybe I should signal a difference in pronunciation by other means like, 'Like, like "like"?'?

BackFire
we already worked out your salary (unlimited facials)

dont welch

Gobble Gobble

Victor Von Doom

Not that I like you.

I shall ponder.

Though the last should be in quotation marks too....as....I quote what was said. Maybe I should signal a difference in pronunciation by other means like, 'Like, like "like"?'?

Go nuts.

2D_MASTER
Gobble Gobble

You shut it, dipshit. Go jerk-auf, Leatherface again, it's all you are good for.

Bardock42

Not that I like you.

I shall ponder.

Go nuts.

Over what?

Schecter
You shut it, dipshit. Go jerk-auf, Leatherface again, it's all you are good for.

you're going to need lots of vicodin when we're done tearing your colon apart and raping your pretty little mouth

2D_MASTER
you're going to need lots of vicodin when we're done tearing your colon apart and raping your pretty little mouth

BWHAHAHAHAHA. 'Pretty mouth' you've watched Deliverance one too many times, Bobby-Joe. Go help Backfire jerk-auf Leatherface, numb-nuts.

Schecter
you sure are uppity for a suck puppet, but you'll clam up nicely with my balls clapping against your chin.

BackFire
BWHAHAHAHAHA. 'Pretty mouth' you've watched Deliverance one too many times, Bobby-Joe. Go help Backfire jerk-auf Leatherface, numb-nuts.

Gonna go all over your face.

Don't make eye contact, wench, you're not worthy.

Here's some AIDS for you.

PVS, get the back door, make him loose and billowy.

Yuna_And_Tidus
After just reading that closed thread and feeling quite strongly on the subject I thought I would make this. First of all the word drug ranges from paracetamol to cannabis to heroin. Its not good to just lump all illegal drugs in to the one category as it just does not work. Heroin/crack/meth these are the drugs that will with out a doubt ruin your life if you use on a constant basis. There is no known medical or any type of benefit from taking these drugs. Then we look at cannabis. Cannabis can help with Appetite Loss, Nausea, Cancer Chemotherapy, AIDS Wasting Syndrome, Multiple Sclerosis, Depression, Chronic Pain and in fact, there is a huge list of illness and diseases that it can help with. A simple google search will come up with a list. The plant in it self can be used for thousands of different thing, it is the only plant in the world with such a wide variety of things to use it for. It can be used for food, medicine, fuel, make cosmetic products like soap, shampoo etc, fabrics to make things like clothes and shoes, insulation, cooking oils, printing inks and thats just off the top of my head. Before it was made illegal in the U.S it was said it would replace trees with making paper from hemp, it was even illegal not to to grow it in some states during the 1800's. I'm not to interested in the legal state of any other drug but cannabis. It angers me that such a plant is illegal because of a single one if its uses, its amazing bud properties. This plant should not in anyway be illegal this plant has been said time and time again to be more effective in treating some things than prescription drugs, mainly due to having no side effects. Yea this was more or less a rant after seeing so many times people make judgments about some thing in which, they have no idea what there talking about. Not all drugs are safe, not all drugs are good but cannabis is a plant sent from God.
I used to pop pills before I met my current boyfriend but now I stopped because he despises drugs and a lot of the time I really feel the need to do it again because it makes me feel high as heaven, but then again so does he and he's all I need. The better part of it is at least I'm not ruining my insides anymore and probably my brain.

Alpha Centauri
Well if you THINK it's a good 'reason' then I guess that's what counts. I thought you were the type of person to justify your claims.

I thought you were the kind of person to read the thread.

It's A reason, and it's justification is in the premise. "Freedom to do what we want as long as it doesn't infringe upon others.".

For other reasons with backing, see my other posts and posts made by others.

-AC

2D_MASTER

BackFire
I'm immune to poison, and I often use it as lubrication when the person I'm raping stops bleeding.

Goddess Kali
I'm immune to poison, and I often use it as lubrication when the person I'm raping stops bleeding.

13 and under right ? droolio

Schecter

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
13 and under right ? droolio

It's the meastro of the man-meat himself. Did you teach Backfire and his little girlfriend how to rape so artiscally yet so effciently? I think you should ream them both and put them in their places. Total anal destruction. BWHAHAHAHA.

Schecter
It's the meastro of the man-meat himself. Did you teach Backfire and his little girlfriend how to rape so artiscally yet so effciently? I think you should ream them both and put them in their places. Total anal destruction. BWHAHAHAHA.

wow, you're like backfire minus the funny.

2D_MASTER
wow, you're like backfire minus the funny.

Nobody is as funyy as Backfire, you dumb cock. Not even yew. But that does'nt mean you have to suck him off 24/7. ****ing jerk-auf.

Victor Von Doom

Not that I like you.

I shall ponder.

Go nuts.

Over what?

Everything.

Schecter
Nobody is as funyy as Backfire, you dumb cock. Not even yew. But that does'nt mean you have to suck him off 24/7. ****ing jerk-auf.

we take turns. so its more like me sucking him off 12/3.5 and vice versa. get it right and stop failing at the interwebs

2D_MASTER
we take turns. so its more like me sucking him off 12/3.5 and vice versa. get it right and stop failing at the interwebs

Well HARDY FAWKING HAR. SHUT UP, DICKHEAD.

Schecter
Well HARDY FAWKING HAR. SHUT UP, DICKHEAD.

F-

2D_MASTER
F-

Meh, I can live with that.

Schecter
Meh, I can live with that.

...and thats the problem

2D_MASTER
...and thats the problem

funny, indeed. Just go shoot yourself in the head. Backfire was just using you as a fawk-hole. You've lived past your purpose.

Yuna_And_Tidus
Either continue with the hospitality or get banned.

Alpha Centauri
I swear, on this forum, people either get away with everything until they're banned, or get banned for nothing.

-AC

Schecter
I swear, on this forum, people either get away with everything until they're banned, or get banned for nothing.

-AC

lets make a baby

debbiejo
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar50458_20.gif laughing out loud

Alpha Centauri
lets make a baby

Then abort it for fun, after giving it many drugs and a sense of free will.

-AC

BackFire
I will then have sex with the baby.

doomsday49

WTF??!!

Schecter

then i will feed it into my forever starving ass. it will look like an abortion...in reverse

Originally posted by doomsday49
WTF??!!

indeed
backfire is a sick bastard with no morals.
not like you and i

Rogue Jedi
Then abort it for fun, after giving it many drugs and a sense of free will.

-AC And make sure you teach it to be an atheist.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>