Is galactus an idiot?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solidus Snake
why the hell is he going through heralds so quickly.

he had surfer for ages and in the last 15 years (comic time) hes been through more heralds than you can shake a stick at.

does he know what hes doing?

boriquaking55
The herald thing is just to advance plot lines - but I do agree that for all his power, experience, and intellect he acts really dumb. But he has too since his faults are intriguing and sell books. Cosmic comics wouldn't sell if all abstracts were omnipotent and perfect and there wouldn't be any point to most storylines.

CasanoVa
No.

Just a bad judge of character ermm.

Newjak
Personally I think the Heralds just lie on their resumes

Scoobless
Originally posted by Newjak
Personally I think the Heralds just lie on their resumes

I'm still waiting on a call back.

no expression

boriquaking55
I'm going to submit my resume tonight

Newjak
Originally posted by Scoobless

no expression I hear he gets something like a billion applications every month. So that 12 billions year to fill one spot that opens every 4-5 years. I wouldn't hold my breath Scoobs no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Scoobless

no expression

I'm already on his wait list cool

Newjak
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I'm already on his wait list cool What number are you on the wait list? confused

Symmetric Chaos
What number are you on the wait list? confused

sly 4

JackKirby's Ghost, Thor and the " nuts " smiley are ahead of me.

Newjak
sly 4

JackKirby's Ghost, Thor and the " nuts " smiley are ahead of me. Dang it I'm 726th on the list sly

Curse you crappy Fax Machine mad

Hercules
Well I promised Galactus he could eat KMC if he made me his herald.

But I only made it to 111,100,345th on the list...

guy222
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
why the hell is he going through heralds so quickly.

he had surfer for ages and in the last 15 years (comic time) hes been through more heralds than you can shake a stick at.

does he know what hes doing?

I will be teh big guy's herald

Newjak
You know what I'm wondering this now. But what kind of Heath Benefits do you get for being a Herald of Galactus?

guy222
You know what I'm wondering this now. But what kind of Heath Benefits do you get for being a Herald of Galactus?

I eat longer at Taco Bell laughing out loud

manjaro

immortality, and never having to eat breathe or sleep if you dont want to wink

Newjak
Originally posted by guy222
I eat longer at Taco Bell laughing out loud laughing

Does Galactus ask you to bring a Bean Burrito back stick out tongue

shksprtx
I turned him down. The benefits were great and all, but the hours really sucked...

long pig
Why would you shake a stick at a Herald of Galactus? What, are you stupid or something?

AcousticDoc
laughing

Does Galactus ask you to bring a Bean Burrito back stick out tongue

Does Galactus fart?

Solidus Snake
where do u think nebulas come from?

Utrigita
In what Way is Galactus a Idiot do you think of Always losing to lower beings like the FF ore him having created Taa II A spacestation large enough to fill a solarsystem and a ordenary machine there Mr fantastic couldn't even use so in that sens, and having created the UN.

But I will agree recent years have been hard to him and he looks like some jerk because he is the writes favorite big bad guy that needs to get his ass kicked.

Newjak
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
Does Galactus fart? JUst imagine it.

Galactus and SS are traveling across the cosmos and all of a sudden the solar system behind them disappears. There is a stench in the air.

Galactus: Wasn't me.

Martian_mind
Galactus would give a whole new meaning to he eats thunder and craps lightning.

Mickey:He's a wrecking machine!!!

Symmetric Chaos

None. But you do get put in constant dangerous situations.

Hercules
Health benefits, you don't need to eat, sleep or breathe, your functionaly immortal and immune to all terrestrial dieases.

What more do you want? beats the living hell out of full dental and Bupa! big grin

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Hercules
your functionaly immortal

*cough*Airwalker*cough*

Hercules
*cough*Airwalker*cough*

Thats why I said functionaly...besides he was a dweeb and deserved to die!

He also kinda lived on as a robot.

willRules
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
Does Galactus fart?

Most people blame the family pet but Galactus gets to pin the blame on cosmically empowered heralds.............

....meh, same thing.

WrathfulDwarf
Jack Kirby's Galactus ftw....

Lonelygirl15
No Galactus is not an idiot

GGS
Please elborate the last few people i have seen in purple jumpsuit's turned out to be total tool's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.