new dark knight production stills

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

king leonidas
here are some official production stills from the dark knight, not that interesting but hey someone has to post it.

king leonidas
heres another

Altar[1stONE]
Heh, those are great, something about those clowns reminds me of Stanley Kubriks Eyes Wide Shut.

NoFate007
See, what I don't get, is why the masks for the goons are almost more detailed than The Joker becomes. You'd think that The Joker would want to be the most lavish out of the bunch to stand out the best, due to his personality. Wouldn't that require the goons to wear much simpler masks?

darktim1
Well Christopher Nolan said he was going to make grand entrance in the new film.

DarkDethbringer
LOL loveit, good to see the hair and that Joker betrays someofhsi goons forfun,
My Two-Cents

LousyBoy
Originally posted by NoFate007
See, what I don't get, is why the masks for the goons are almost more detailed than The Joker becomes. You'd think that The Joker would want to be the most lavish out of the bunch to stand out the best, due to his personality. Wouldn't that require the goons to wear much simpler masks?

Joker didnt chose to look the way he does. He got deformed, his skin and hair color changed and not to mention has gone madly violently insane. Therefore he takes advantage of his appearance by using it as "theatrics".
Btw that lil shot of Joker standin there is SICK, I love it. chills.

xNIXSONx
ive seen a pic of Joker on SuperHeroHype, and it was pretty detailed

king leonidas
heh just noticed that on the first pic the joker looks just like the ceaser romero version from the old batman film from the 60s. of course ceaser romero was the only actor to ever give the joker a moustache, thankfully he was the first and the last.

king leonidas
ok just saw this if you go on the ibelieveinharveydenttoo website, it says page not found. if you highlight all the page you see the words ha ha writen all down th page, but if you look carefully there are letters dotted around which spell see you in december, probebly meaning we will get a trailer in december which will show him. you've probebly heard or read this before but i found it interesting and thought i'd tell those who didn't.

atharpina
yea whoever came up with those hidden ha ha`s is a genius

DarkDethbringer
pfft marketing expert maybe I could have comeup with shit better

LousyBoy
but you didnt.

DarkDethbringer
imnot being paid by WB to sit onmy ass and thinkofthings that willmake a fanboy say.
"yea whoever came up with those hidden ha ha`s is a genius"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.