Pinkpop 2007!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pandemoniac
Again a amazing festival, who was there too and if so, what gigs did you like best?

For me; Marilyn Manson, cool show and with that thunderstorm breaking loose above the minute they stepped up, sweeeet!
Iggy Pop, still an animal! 'Invade the stage!!!'
Muse, just amazing. That 'best live band of this age' is for f#cking real.

chillmeistergen
I wasn't there, but I've seen both Iggy Pop and Muse before and I completely agree.

Muse are easily the best band I've ever seen.

Pandemoniac
Yeah, both were really cool! Iggy kept it oldschool, allowing people on stage and just freaking out. Muse pulled the high tech approach, also very cool, and shit! those guys are good live.
And we also got the Smashing Pumpkins, doing a stylish gig, but not enough of the real smashing songs.

Slay
I was there as well. Loved it even though the weather was shite. Rather disappointed with Smashing Pumpkins though. They should've played more of their classics, instead of all the new material. It seemed like they played more for themselves than for the fans.

For me the best moment though, was throwing a beer at Jared Leto and seeing him get more and more frustrated, which resulted into him punching a girl with the microphone after she grabbed his nads when he tried to crowdsurf.

Pandemoniac
That was a bad move indeed, he should have taken lessons from Juliette Lewis on crowdsurfing, she did it like a champ.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.