Sparrabeth Stories

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LoveJackSparrow
Hi! I know some people know I'm new here and I have read alot of the Sparrabeth stories and I just ADORE them!!! It would be great if you could post some here or give me a place of where I can read them because they ROCK! big grin

Ditte3
Hi.Welcome.You can read Sparrabeth fanfictions on Fanfiction.net and Sparrabeth live journal.

LoveJackSparrow
Ok thanks! That helped alot!

lady_captinjack

JaehSkywalker
laughing out loud

woohoo! just kidding...

i'll make one... when i have an idea... big grin

Ericadawn
Yes, LJ has the best stories!!

JaehSkywalker
don't you have anything on you right now erica?

LoveJackSparrow
Awesome!

LoveJackSparrow
Right now after reading so many on fanfition im writing a sparrabeth story right now its sorta about swordfighting against jack and elizabeth.

willofthewisp
Sweet, sounds great. On www.freewebs.com/willofthewisp1, I have a one-shot sparrabeth fic. If you read it on there, please sign my guestbook.

Fun scene, lady captinjack.

PirateDiva
Originally posted by LoveJackSparrow
Right now after reading so many on fanfition im writing a sparrabeth story right now its sorta about swordfighting against jack and elizabeth.

well make sure to let us know when u finish it! i'd love to read it!! smile

LoveJackSparrow
Alright here it is:
inside Jacks cabin on the black pearl.
Jack: What do you want luv?
lizzie: Nothing Jack, what are you doing?
Jack: Noting that opens to your mind I would think.
Lizzie looks over Jacks shoulder and sees a box with a bow on it.
lizzie: What is that Jack?
Jack: ELIZABETH! Stop looking at my personal stuff. Its very personal.
Lizzie: Oh Jack I already saw, its just a box with a bow. What could be soo cool for me to want to know whats in side it?
Jack: well its for someone of course, luv but not for anyone you would think of.
Lizzie: Well whos it for Jack.
Jack: Uh nobody.
Lizzie: Oh Jack you said it was for somebody now whats inside it and whos it for?
Jack: NOBODY!!! Now leave my cabin!
Lizzie: No, not until you tell me everything about that box.
Jack: No, now leave.
Lizzie: Can I try to get you to tell me at least before i go?
Jack: Hmm, try me, but nothing will work.
Lizzie: Alright then.
Elizabeth steps closer to jack until they are inches away from each other.
Lizzie: Am I close an eough so you can tell me?
Elizabeth's lips are inches away from Jack's.
Jack: Nope, not yet. You can try everything and I wont tell you.
Lizzie: Alright then.
Elizabeths lips touch Jacks lips nice and slowly. The kiss was a long sweet nice kiss until it was intruted with Will coming into the cabin.
Will: Jack I need you to..........Elizabeth?????
Lizzie: Oh my god Will! This isent what it looks like!
Will: Oh I think I do know what it looks like Elizabeth.
And Will leaves the cabin angrily.Elizabeth looks back at Jack and Jack starts to smile with a twinkle in his eye.
Jack: That kiss of yours was nice darling, but not enough to let you know what the box is for and by doing that I beleive you just lost the man you love terribily, luv.
Elizabeth: That's not true Jack!
Jack: Then why dont you chace after him? Or are you too involved with me to let me go because maybe you have some feelings for me?
Elizabeth: No! I would never have feelings for you Jack! I love will and thats that! You cant change my mind about Will!
Jack: What ever, luv, then I guess you dont want this box I was giving to you then.
Elizabeth: What? That box is for me? Oh Jack, you remebered!
Jack: I did remeber luv, and this is for you for your birthday.
Elizabeth: Oh Jack!
She starts to cry happily and sadly.
Elizabeth: You were the only person to remeber my birthday! Not even Will remebered that it was today!
Jack whispers to Elizabeth: Open it.
Elizabeth slowly opens it and finds a ring in it and relizes what its all about.
Elizabeth: Oh Jack! Yes I do! I will marry you! I do! I do! I do!
They start to make out in the cabin for a very long time. And then Will comes in again but this time Jack and elizabeth dont seem to notice this time and the 1st thing that caught Will's eye was the ring on Elizabeths hand, it wasent the one he gave her it was a different one, it was Jack's ring, and Wills heart began to break.

Sifzensinril
lol, Will's heart began to break

LoveJackSparrow
Yea I liked that part lol

LoveJackSparrow
My 1st story wasent exactly on what I was hoping for but o well i will try again to make a sword fighting against the 2 love birds oooo i get it Swanns and Sparrows types of birds.

lovethemtigers
i think try to write a sparrabeth fanfic...so we can get the AWE ending that t and t and disney did not give us.....

aelizabeth
good idea, lovethemtigers. I need that ending. So. Much.

I've just started one myself actually.

PS. Great fics everyone! Why is everyone here such brilliant writers?!

LoveJackSparrow
Acatally my friend and i are actally making something like that! cause well i made a story about Elizabeths and Jacks daughter and Will had a different child with someone else not elizabeth and it was a boy and the girls name is Sarah and the boys name is Jeremy and they fall in love. And Me and my friend are trying to make a story on how thats going to happen because Elizabeth had a boy maybe I could say that he died of someting idk. Well Ill try to put that on here later.

willofthewisp
It sounds fun. I would read it as soon as you post it.

LoveJackSparrow
Ill go ahead and post a little bit of it, it sorta starts out as a story:
Once there was a girl who didnt know who she was. She thought she was part of a royal family, but wasent. She wondered why everyone treated her rudely, but she could firgure it out. She also wondered why she talked like a pirate, it scared other people and everyone called her Pirate at her school. She didnt understand her life she thought that she never would. Her name was Sarah. She was beautiful but even her beauty didnt change peoples minds about her. Everyone thought she was strange, she barly had friends. Her soft green eyes and her long silky brown hair with the caribbean skin showed why everyone called her Pirate, besides that she talked like one. She thought she was alone in this dark world, she thought nobody cared except the king and queen of England.

Thats all I can give you now, maybe ill add later or something, its not all finished you know.

willofthewisp
Ooh, this is so interesting.

LoveJackSparrow
really you really like it?????

willofthewisp
I'm sucked in. I need to know more. If that's not the sign of a good beginning, I don't know what is.

shannstar79
OH I love this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More More More Please smile

Sifzensinril
yes, more please, sounds really very interesting

LoveJackSparrow
Alright here somee more:

One day after school, Sarah came home after learning her favorite subject, history. she loved history, to her history was her life. That day they were learning about pirates,and she already new most of the questions from her father. she loved to learn alot about pirates from the king, for he told her stories about pirates and so she loved to talk about pirates....one reason was she was wondering why people called her pirate and another reason was because she was intrested. One day, Sarah wanted to know this question because pirates filled her thoughts. she asked her teacher,
Sarah: Why do army's try to kill pirates and why do they hate them soo much? Sarah was very intrested in this cause in her studies it was part of her history questions in her thoughts and in her history book quiz.
Teahcer: Sarah the reason why we dont like pirates is because they are thives and are bad people in ways.
Sarah: They are?
Teacher: Yes they are Sarah....now you know something new about pirates that you will never forget.
Sarah: Oh well i find them quite intresting actally.
After Sarah said that everyone in her class started to laugh and someone yelled out load:
Ben: Thats because you are one, Pirate!
And after he said that everyone was laughing at Sarah and Sarah was sad and she just closed her eyes and waited for the school day to end.
After the bell rang she ran across the hall ways and out into the open and started to cry and walked alone the whole way home. She finnally got to her house and when she did she hugged the queen and queen comforted her. she asked:
Queen: What happened my sweet Sarah?
Sarah: Ok mom ill tell you what happened.
And Sarah told the queen everything about history class and how everyone laughed at her.
Queen: Aww you poor thing.
Then the king comes in with some hot coco and some cookies.
King: How bout some nice cococ and some cookie, that always makes you feel better!
Sarah ate some cookies and drank some hot coco and she did feel better. She then told king too of what happened that day and the king felt sorry too. he gave her a hug and said its timet hat you got some rest. Sarah then went up stairs to her room.

Its not my best work but oh well ithink its bad i havent gottne to the best part but i still need to right that up....but the next part has elizabeth in it!!! Shes dead by the way shes just a ghost soo just letting you people know.

He'sAPirate
OMG. How about Jackelyn? Jack and Jocelyn. Jocelyn (That's ME!)

LoveJackSparrow
You mean you want a girl named Jocelyn???? well you can call her what ever you want. But im still putting Elizabeth but you can imagine! lol....... wink

willofthewisp
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3555580/1/

Check this short one out.

Sifzensinril
aww, it's really good one, I love it

Jaeh_JediPirate
Can i try? i'd be referring to Elizabeth as Liz.. big grin

Jack paced on the deck and constantly checked his compass. Everyone was already asleep, but Jack simply could'nt. Ever since Davey Jones' locker, he had been worrying about death.
"I know what i want, I know what i want, I know what I want." But he knows he simply doesn't know anything anymore.

Liz walked out of the cabin. "Jack?"

Jack turned around and looked at Liz. He didn't answer, instead he walked towards the bow of the ship and stared at the wide open sea.

"Jack... I'm so sorry about the-"

"Yes! You should definitely be sorry!" Jack turned around and almost jabbed a finger at Liz. "Do you know how horrendous it was for me in there!"

Liz frowned thoughtfully. "I just wanted to save everyone, that's all."

"I know." Jack said, turning back to the sea again. "If you wanted to save everyone, then why leave me?"

"You know why Jack. I don't need to tell you." Liz whispered.

Jack turned and leaned towards her, their proximity closer than usual. "I know." He smiled, and leaned in closer.

... to be continued.. wink

Sifzensinril
sounds very inteereesting, aww

Jaeh_JediPirate
thank you.. smile

LoveJackSparrow
I like it really intresting countinue on!!!!!

LoveJackSparrow
And about my story im changing the 3rd part of it.....my new 3rd part about my story is going to be even more intresting and guess what....Elizabeth is now alive and i know sarah and wills son fall in love but jack and elizabeth have their times together too.....so it will be intresting when i reach those points.

Jaeh_JediPirate
Originally posted by Jaeh_JediPirate
Can i try? i'd be referring to Elizabeth as Liz.. big grin

Jack paced on the deck and constantly checked his compass. Everyone was already asleep, but Jack simply could'nt. Ever since Davey Jones' locker, he had been worrying about death.
"I know what i want, I know what i want, I know what I want." But he knows he simply doesn't know anything anymore.

Liz walked out of the cabin. "Jack?"

Jack turned around and looked at Liz. He didn't answer, instead he walked towards the bow of the ship and stared at the wide open sea.

"Jack... I'm so sorry about the-"

"Yes! You should definitely be sorry!" Jack turned around and almost jabbed a finger at Liz. "Do you know how horrendous it was for me in there!"

Liz frowned thoughtfully. "I just wanted to save everyone, that's all."

"I know." Jack said, turning back to the sea again. "If you wanted to save everyone, then why leave me?"

"You know why Jack. I don't need to tell you." Liz whispered.

Jack turned and leaned towards her, their proximity closer than usual. "I know." He smiled, and leaned in closer.

... to be continued.. wink

Will climbed up to the deck. He couldn't sleep either. He saw Jack and Liz having their little 'talk'. He noticed the proximity between Jack and Liz. He winced; he just noticed his heart is pounding so fast. He could hear the beat of his heart in his ears. He observed the two.

Liz leaned over and closed her eyes. She almost kissed Jack, and jerked back when she realized what she was doing. "Jack! I-I- I can't."

"Why not love?"

"It doesn't feel right." Liz whispered.

Will released the breathe he didn't realize he was holding when Liz pushed Jack away. He continued to observe from afar.

"Sacrifice love." Jack said, walking around her. Liz stood frozen, as if she was cornered by an impossible obstacle. "You need to sacrifice something if you want to get what you want."

"It's not that easy..." Liz murmured.

"It's never easy love...." Jack stepped an inch closer. He stopped in front of her. "Do you really know what you want?"

Liz stared out into nothing. "I don't know what I want anymore."

"Then it's time you find out."

to be continued..... wink

AudioHeart
Will climbed up to the deck. He couldn't sleep either. He saw Jack and Liz having their little 'talk'. He noticed the proximity between Jack and Liz. He winced; he just noticed his heart is pounding so fast. He could hear the beat of his heart in his ears. He observed the two.

Liz leaned over and closed her eyes. She almost kissed Jack, and jerked back when she realized what she was doing. "Jack! I-I- I can't."

"Why not love?"

Will released the breathe he didn't realize he was holding when Liz pushed Jack away. He continued to observe from afar.

"Sacrifice love." Jack said, walking around her. Liz stood frozen, as if she was cornered by an impossible obstacle. "You need to sacrifice something if you want to get what you want."

"It's never easy love...." Jack stepped an inch closer. He stopped in front of her. "Do you really know what you want?"

OMG IT'S AMAZING LOL YOU SHOULD WRITE MORE, WAY MORE LOL KEEEEP GOING! stick out tongue

That's sooo cute, I Love it! Keep up the AWESOME work eek! eek! big grin wink

w0w Everybody is soo Good, lol now I'm on a total blackout for ideas...*sigh*

Jaeh_JediPirate
aww.. thanks you AH!!!

this ain't because i bribed you the hallucination jack right? j/k... big grin

AH, no worries, exams do the to everyone.. smile

AudioHeart
Thanks, I don't feel so insane now big grin

(p.s PEOPLE SHE BRIBED ME!) Jokes, it Was VERY good really! ...And I'm sure Jack And Liz would be PROUD!

Jaeh_JediPirate
aww.. thanks! smile

AudioHeart
Np! lol laughing out loud

joanjoan

"Why not love?"

I love this story eek! big grin Keep writing, I can't wait to read more! wink Jack behaves so cool eek!

LoveJackSparrow
Yea its really good! Please keep going!!!!!! oh and heres a bit more of what i wrote aslo the mother of sarah is dead and i guess her name is ahh let me think hmm how about Christine yea her name will be christine and heres a bit of the story.

It was another day after school, and Sarah was happy because today was the best day of her life. She got all A's on her report card and to her it was a miricle. When she got home she called out:
Sarah: Mom, dad, I'm home!!!!!
But she didnt get an answer. she wondered around the room and found nothing. She went up stairs to her parents room. She still didnt see them, but then something shiny lead her up to her parents desk, she looked and found a heart shaped blue dimond locket and she picked it up its was very light and heavy at the same time. she opened the locket and there inside the locket were two people. One a man and the other a woman on each side of the locket. The woman was very beautiful and the man looked very handsome. And then she turned around still iwth the locket in her hand and there were the king a nd queen. They looked at Sarah and they knew that it was time to tell her.
King: I knew this moment would come someday.
Queen: we might as well tell you.
Sarah: Tell me what?
King: Your life of course. Your a........
Sarah: Im a what? Father your scaring me.
Queen: What hes trying to say sweetie is that...were not your parents and your a......daughter of a pirate.
Sarah: Im a what??????????????? That makes me aaaaa.......aaaa....a pirate! Why didnt you tell me this? Why? WHY???
King: we were afraid that you woundent understand and you would think that your a freak.
Queen: that locket.....its your parents....its yours...take it.
Sarah then looked at the locket and she started to cry.
Sarah: Are they......alive?
King: Your father is......but we dont know about your mother.
Sarah started top cry even more and she ran out of the kings and queens room and didnt lookback.
Sarah whispers to her self: I'm a pirate. I cant beleive im a pirate.
Sarah couldnet sleep all night and she decided to open the locket and then she noticed something. There was a button on the bottom of the locket aand she pushed it....and there was music. Sweet hearing music it sounded as if the sea was calling to her. And she decided to leave the music on every time she opened the locket.
Sarah: Its now mine to keep and i will always where it.
suddenly there was a knock on the door. it startled her but she decided to see what it was. And when she opened the door there stood a woman looking down at her and she said to Sarah:
Christine: Hello, my daughter.
And Sarah began to scream. Christine then put her hand on top of Sarahs moth and came into the room.
Christine: Dont be frightened my daughter. Im not going to hurt you....i would never hurt you...not even try.
sarah then stopped screaming and she started to cry.
Sarah: Why have you come? I dont even know you. Are you a ghost? Why do you say your my mother?
Christine: Im am your mother look inside the locket and you will see that im there. That was my locket too but it was for you to keep...forever. And im sadly to say I am a ghost....i died when you wree born and your father decided to take you to an oraphange and when he did he saw the king and queen. He said take my daughter heres some money...and heres a locket for her.
Sarah: But why have you come? I understand everything but why have you come to me?
Christine: Because I have to come to warn you that the locket you are whereing has a dimond and thatJolly Roger is coming for you....to kill you.....to do what ever he can to get the dimond.
Sarah: Why dose he want it?
Christine: Its the dimond of the sea. Its the color of the sea and if he ever gets that dimond...the world will be destrode.......and he will have all power to comande everything in this world.
Sarah: Oh my! I must always keep this safe then.
Christine: Hes coming. Leave now! Before its too late hes here!
Sarah: Mother....NO! Dont leave me! Mother I dont know where to go!
Christine: Folow your heart!
And she was gone. Vanished in thin air. Suddenly Sarah heard a gun shot and she looked out and saw blood she saw the king and queen dead on the ground and she closed the door. and went to her window and quickly made an escape and she ran. she ran as fast as she could and didnt look back. She didnt know where she was going to go but she did set a plan she was going to the docks for a ride to somewhere.

I hope you like it! But yea im not finshed yet.

AudioHeart
Dude, Jack IS cool laughing out loud =] ROTFL

willofthewisp
Interesting.

AudioHeart
What is?

Jaeh_JediPirate

"Why not love?"

Liz backed away a bit. Jack looked at her curiously. He stepped closer. "What are you afraid of?" Liz backed away a bit again, and bumped into the rail. She was cornered. "What are you afraid of... Elizabeth?" Jack whispered into her ear.

"I don't want to choose." Liz said, closing her eyes.

"You have to, sooner or later." Jack whispered back. He turned around, and walked back into the cabin.

Liz stayed there frozen.

Will watched everything. His arms turned into jelly. Wha-what were they talking about? He asked himself. He couldn't hear it, and it frustrated him. He wanted to ask Liz what they were talking about so badly, but he knew it was between her and Jack only. Will just climbed back down.

Liz stood where Jack left her. Choose? She asked herself.

to be continued?... lol.

-----

thanks for reading btw guys.. big grin

AudioHeart
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! Oh, Np lol laughing out loud

Jaeh_JediPirate
happy

LoveJackSparrow
MORE MORE PLEASE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And heres somemore of my story i guess:

Sarah was fast asleep on the dock, she dreamed of her mother and she never wanted to wake up, but something hit her on the head.
Sarah: Ow!!!!!!! What? Who goes there?
And the light beamed on her and it hurt her eyes. But as she woke up she saw some people looking at her with a strange look in there eyes.
Pete: Hello dare, are you looking for a ship? Or a you just dare waiting for somebody?
Sarah: Umm, I guess I'm looking for a ship and waiting for somebody actally I dont know why im here.
Pete: Well I'm loading up for a ship on duh Black Pearl...want a ride?
arah thought for a moment that this would be a great idea, she would be safe she could be free to the open sea and she loves the sea. To her it would be a lifetime option, to ride the waves on a ship and live her life as a pirate.
Sarah: Are you a sailor or a pirate? I know, but im curious.
pete: Hmmmm.
He thought for a moment and decided to tell her.
pete: Dont tell anyone.......i am a pirate and pirates arent alowed at the parts.......the captain needs a crew....and he sent me out to help find a crew so are you to be on duh crew or not???
Sarah: Why are you asking me to be onm the crew?
Pete: Because............
Suddenly someone riding on a horse with a cloth comes running out of the woods saying:
Person: Get that dimond!!!!!
Pete: Get on duh ship....NOW!!!!
Sarah then runs onto the ship.
Sarah: Get on! Before its too late!!!!!!!!
But it was too late the Black Pearl was released and Pete was left behind.
Sarah: NO!!!!!!!!!!!
And Sarah began to cry with sadness she didnt want that man to die and she relized that she had to stay on board and she had no friends on board so she didnt know anybody and didnt have anybody to talk to. Sarah then came apon a man and asked him:
Sarah: Excuse me sir.....
Mr. Gibbs: Aye mate? And call me Gibbs. Uhh I havent seen you before are ye a new mate on the Black Pearl???
Sarah: Yes sir..i mean Gibbs. MY name is Sarah.
Mr. Gibbs: Aye well welcome aboard Sarah and you can be my helper on the black pearl. Oh I'm the captains 1st mate by the way.
sarah: Aye so I guess I will help you then Im 13 by the way.
Mr.Gibbs: Aye well Ill show ye around and tell you what to do.
And so Sarah and Mr.Gibbs worked together for phew days. It was the 3rd day when Sarah helped Mr.Gibbs and on that day everything went wrong.
Sarah: Oh dear! Now i have to clean that up erg! Oh no!!!
Sarah then axidenly spilt some oil on the captain.
Sarah: Oh I'm sorry sir...i wasent paying attention...please forgive me!
Jack Sparrow: And may I ask who are you?
Mr. Gibbs: Ahh that'd be my helper Jack...please forgive her she didnt mean to....
jack sparrow:Mr. Gibbs i forgive her now stand up mate.
Sarah stands up to the captain and when jack saw her face he knew who she was and he gave her a look and said to himself in a whisper:
Jack sparrow: No.....you cant be.......
Mr. Gibbs: What? Is there something wrong captain? captain???
jack then steped back and turned around and went back to his cabin.
It was later that evening and Jack sent Gibbs to bringSarah to his quarters.
Mr. Gibbs: the captain will be seeing you now sarah.
sarah: Aye I will come.
Sarah went into the captain's head quarters and knocked.
Jack sparrow: come in Sarah.
sarah then went in.
Sarah: How do you know my name I didnt tell you it.
And jack came to sarrah and hugged her and started to cry.
Jack Sparrow: I thought I would never see you again after I sent you to the king. And your here...with me...in my cabin...oh you look soo much like your mother...and your all i have now....my daughter.
Sarah: F..father?
Jack sparrow: yes.
Sarah and jack began to cry together. they now have each other and now they can unite together back as a family.
Sarah: I thoughtr I would never meet you and now i have. Oh father I have so much to tell you about my life when I was in england.
Jack sparrow: Im sure you do.
Sarah then told her father about everything and wouldent stop talking until she was finished. And when she was finished jack saw someting on her that caught his eye.
Jack sparrow: That...that locket...it used to be your mothers I gave it to her...for her birthday.
Sarah: Oh father..I met mother..I saw her..she was a ghost..she came to me.
Jack then hugged Sarah and told her:
Jack sparrow: I will never let anything happen to you...i promice.

I really liked the last parts of it i hope yall liked it.

LoveJackSparrow
Hey Besides me and Jaeh....dose someone else have a sparrabeth story they would like to share?????????? cause while me and Jaeh write a little bit more of our storys....everyone is waiting on ether her or me and well it would be nice if we could read somebody elses work.

willofthewisp
The story is interesting. Is that the end then? It has a lot of heart. Do you have any more?

LoveJackSparrow
No there is WAY more then that.......remeber i said jack and elizabeth will have there moments together even though Will the 3rd and sarah fall in love??? And even though will the 3rd is elizabeths son i promice theres going to be more.

willofthewisp
Okay, good. I was confused. blink

LoveJackSparrow
O ok well i was saying there should be more Sparrabeth stories then just me and Jaeh's you know........is there any other brillant writers out there?

LoveJackSparrow
Heres a bit more of my story!! the setting is with Elizabeth and her son Will the 3rd i wiill use will3 for will the 3rd.

Will3: Mother can i go on the FD with father...please...i really want to be with him.
Elizabeth: I know son...but your father can only come every 10 years and your going to have to wait 7 more..im sorry son.
Will3: Why dosent father come? Dose he not love us???? I dont understand! Dose he not love me nor you?
And Will3 started to cry.
Elizabeth: Oh Son...your father loves us terribly..and he wouldent want anything to happen to us..i promice and next when your father comes you or you and me will be with your father and we will be a family again..i promice son! I promice!
Will3: yes mother..i guess.
And will3 goes to his room and dosent eat dinner.
Will3: I still dont understand.....mother didnt explain. Thats it...I have had it with my father....I'm leaving tommorow to exlpore and to find a ship and I'm going to find my father!
And Will3 packed his bags and decided that he wanted to leave now not tommorow.
Will3: Oh wheres a ship i can take?
And he looks onto the horizon and sees a ship with Black ripped sails and to him he liked it it was just the one he was hoping for and so he made a raft and set out for open sea to steal the ship.
Will3: Oh so much bloody water! Oh well no matter I willg et that ship no matter how I mean its just right there hmmm yes me kill all the crew thats on that ship and claim it as my own! Hahahaha!

Setting: On the Black Pearl
Sarah: Oh mr.gibbs....look out onto the horizon...its so beautiful! Dont you think?
And sarah then spreads her arms out as the rushing sea wind brushes her hair.
Mr. Gibbs: Oh aye.....it is very beautiful....yes indeed it is very beautiful.
Sarah: Hmmm...
And she closes her eyes and dreams about her mother and she dosent notice that she touched her locket and the song came on and then she sang with it. She beleived that she was right by her side with her mother and that her father was there too. Her voice was carried by the wind and her voice was very beautiful....she sang as if she was the god of song and she didnt know this but she was the god of song. As her voice carried with the wind.....Will3 heard her...he was almost to the ship now.
Will3: What is that beautiful noise? That beautiful song..that beautiful sweet voice?
And her voice lead him off his subject of why he was out there.
Sarah then stopped because the locket stopped and she looked out into the horizon.....and saw a boy in a boat listening and then his eyes met hers and hers met his...then she smiled and he smiled back and she then she relized that Mr. Gibbs yelled out:
Mr Gibbs: Man over board! Captain what do we do? Hes out on a boat near the ship?
Then Sarah barged in.
Sarah: Well we welcome him aboard...of course...right father?
Mr. Gibbs: father?? Wait whats this all about....captain?
jack psarrow: shes my daughter....and i love her with all my heart and yes we will bring the boy over board!
Mr.Gibbs: Captain??? What?? But captain its not that all easy! And its not like you.....
Jack sparrow: We bring the the boy aboard..now mr. gibbs!
Mr.Gibbs: yes captain...Bring the boy aboard!!!!
And the crew brought the boy aboard. sarah then rushes over to the boy.
Sarah: What be ye name? I'm sarah.
Will3 then began to blush but he told her his name.
Will3: Im Will nice to meet you miss Sarah.
Jack Sparrow said in a whisper: Will....that name.....it sounds so familyer. Oy boy..you look some what familyer too..have i threatned you before??
Sarah: father???!!! I'm soo sorry Will he didnt mean it.
Will3: Its ok...Sarah.
And he smiles at her and Sarah begins to blush. Jack then began to notice this and he says:
Jack Sparrow: Uhh There will be no knowing here what so ever and now sarah must leave uhh you can stay out here Will..but Sarah must eat lunch now.....good bye will.
Will3: Umm alright uhh....
Sarah: Jack sparrow you can call him Jack though.
Jack Sparrow: that captain jack sparrow to you will. now we must leave you from here...good day.
Will3 good day then Captain jack sparrow.
Sarah: Good day Will.
And Sarah smiles back at him and turns away.
Will3: Good day....Sarah.

I hope yall like it..cause i love it! well so far!

Jaeh_JediPirate
Liz backed away a bit. Jack looked at her curiously. He stepped closer. "What are you afraid of?" Liz backed away a bit again, and bumped into the rail. She was cornered. "What are you afraid of... Elizabeth?" Jack whispered into her ear.

"I don't want to choose." Liz said, closing her eyes.

"You have to, sooner or later." Jack whispered back. He turned around, and walked back into the cabin.

Liz stayed there frozen.

Will watched everything. His arms turned into jelly. Wha-what were they talking about? He asked himself. He couldn't hear it, and it frustrated him. He wanted to ask Liz what they were talking about so badly, but he knew it was between her and Jack only. Will just climbed back down.

Liz stood where Jack left her. Choose? She asked herself.

to be continued?... lol.

-----

thanks for reading btw guys.. big grin

Liz stared out the sea. "I can't choose! I'm not ready!" She told herself. She went back to those days... when everything was carefree... nothing to worry about...

Only Norrington.. then Will...
And Jack. Her kiss with Jack.

That jolted her awake from her daydreams.

Jack.

She wants Jack.

to be continued.. big grin

LoveJackSparrow
OH COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE PLEASE MORE!!!!!!!!!!! ONCORE ONCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jaeh_JediPirate
I'm currently busy right now.. big grin so I'll prolly continue it later or tomorrow. sorry! big grin

AudioHeart
Liz stared out the sea. "I can't choose! I'm not ready!" She told herself. She went back to those days... when everything was carefree... nothing to worry about...

Jack.

She wants Jack.

From this day onwards...I HATE CLIFFHANGERS

LOL HOW can you do this to us!!! more more MOREEEE

lol the SUSPENSE is KILLING me!!! laughing out loud

w0w, everyone is soo GOOD at this!!! you guys ROCK!!! eek! eek! big grin stick out tongue

LoveJackSparrow
ill try to write some more tomorrow and Jaeh...WRITE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!! And now i have to go so night everyone!

Jaeh_JediPirate
yeah, i would. smile

g'night! let the Jacks bite.. wink

AudioHeart
yeah, i would. smile

g'night! let the Jacks bite.. wink

laughing out loud LET them bite alright!

LoveJackSparrow
Alright im back!!!!!! anymore great stories on anyones hands???????????

LoveJackSparrow
Alright heres somemore of my story incase if yall havent gotten to bored reading it:

That night Will3 couldent sleep. He tried to dream about his day...but he couldent. All that was in his mind was Sarah....about her smile....about her voice.....about her singing voice..and mostly about her. He decided to get up and walk around..he thought maybe he could get some thing to drink. As he left his room he saw someone by the rail..he decided to check it out. But then he saw..it was Sarah. She couldnet sleep nither because she couldent dream about anything and her mind was stuck on Will3....it was all about him...she couldnet figure out why she was thinking of him....so she just got up and went to the railing.
Will3: What are you doing up this late?
Sarah: Oh...your here...well I couldent sleep but the question is..what are you doing up so late?
Will3: Oh well I couldent sleep either.
And he went over by her side and talked to her for a while now. they talked abot there childhood and they got to know each other better.
will3: So you lived in a royal palace.
Sarah: Yep.
And then something caught Will3's eye....it was the locket around Sarah's neck. He stared at it for a while and Sarah then knew what he was looking at.
Sarah: Oh this...do you want to know about this?
Will3: Oh im sorry.....its rude to stare im sorry, Sarah. Please do tell me about your locket.
sarah: Its ok Will and this locket was my mothers my father gave it to her for her birthday. She died when I was just born and she gave it to my father to give to me.
And then she opened the locket and the beautiful song played. sarah then began to listen and her eyes closed and she began to sing. Will3 closed his eyes to and he listened to her. His heart began to go fast and then he relized that hes happy when hes with her..and that he always wants to be with her and at that moment he knew that he was in love. And when the song was over she looked at Will3 and smiled at him. He smiled back at her. They watched the sunrise together and they knew that they would be good friend...forever.

setting: Elizabeth is alone by herself

Elizabeth: Oh my gosh where is my son? Oh no!
And she began to cry.
I have to find him...but how and where would he be?
And she thought for a moment and then she relized what he had done.
Elizabeth: Oh dear..I must contact all the ships at once!
And she contacted everyship near by and she called The Black Pearl to pick her up.

Setting: On the Black Pearl, during the day after contact from Elizabeth.
Sarah: Oh will did that really happen to you! Oh you must have been so brave!
Will3: Well it was ntohing really...you see what happned was....
Then suddenly he got intreupted by the voice of jack sparrow.
Sarah: Wait listen....my father is talking about something. shh!
Jack: Yes we can pick you up elizabeth...yes of course...uh hm......but elizabeth why do............alright..I know your the king of all pirates but.....ALRIGHT!!! Gawd why did she have to act this way. and I cant beleive i....oh stop it ol' jack.
Will3: hmm thats weird..dose your father always talk to himself?
Sarah: Umm no i dont think soo but no matter....it wasent something important about us or me or you.
Will3: yea well lets go!
Sarah: yea lets go its almost night again..dang time flys!

I hope you like it.

LoveJackSparrow
Oh yea i forgot they didnt have phones back then so sorry i made a mess up.

AudioHeart
laughing out loud Can anyone imagine if all this happened in our time??? How cool would it be If you had Jack walking around in jeans and stuff lol! laughing out loud

willofthewisp
Lol. We need to make swords the standard weapon of choice again, though. Guns are efficient, but we can't separate our trio from their swords. Keep writing.

LoveJackSparrow
you know now i have the song "If i could only imagaine" stuck in my head!!!!!!!!! And i see pictures of jack sparrow alone.

LoveJackSparrow
Heres my webpage on freewebs:
http://www.freewebs.com/captainjacksparrow101/
Ihope you like it! Its not as good cause i started like a month ago..and i need to find a POTC background so if someone could help me with that i would really be thankful!

LoveJackSparrow
O yea i forgot to add this please sign my guest book while your at it..........im working on my story right now i will post it later when im finshed with it.

PotCGirl
Hi im new here.....and im a sparrabether and im so glad that i joined! But if someone could help me a bit...it would be great! O and i have to thank LoveJackSparrow for sending me an invattion! Thanks LJS!

PirateDiva
Welcome aboard Love!!! ^^ If u need help with anything just let us Know...we r all more than Happy to help!! big grin

LoveJackSparrow
ok heres some more of my story and your welcome PotCGirl! Oh and guess what everyone i got the PotC: AWE CD!! You know the track? Its awesome my favorite is Up is Down whitch is #5! Ok heres my story.

It was night again....and Will3 and Sarah now always went out together at night...when everyone was sleeping. To them it was like friendship hour...or for them to acttally get together..with no one seeing them. Sarah then began to talk to Will3 and they began to have a confersation as always....
Sarah: So will..you see the moon? Isent it beautiful? Its like so dark but the moon makes it soo bright?
Will3:yes it is so beautiful....just like you..your hair. Just like your hair. Heheh.
Sarah: Oh Will... your so funny.
will3:Ah yes I guess.
And they just stared out into the clear night sky. Sarah just smiled at Will3 and didnt say anything..and for once she felt something between them..that she never felt before....she felt as if what she said about the moon and the dark sky was about them as if she was the dark sky and Will3 as the moon the lighted things up for her. And then she began to relize that she was in love. And then she looked into the future and thought about the name Sarah.....wait she didnt know his last name! then she asked him.
Sarah: Will......
Will3: Yes?
Sarah: Will..what is your last name?
Will3: Oh...its Turner.....why did you want to know?
Sarah: Oh because I mean we are friends and I mean I dont even know your last name.
Will3: Right......yea its Turner.
Sarah: Hmm..its a very intresting name.
Will3: You think so?
Sarah: Yep.
While Will3 and Sarah have been talking Jack Sparrow heard voices outside you know since he is captain and all that he always stays up. HE wonders whos voices they were and decides to investicate. He then sees Sarah and Will3 together talking and Sarah smiling at Will3....
Jack Sparrow: What are they doing talking? Sarah should be in bed.
Sarah: Will...I think we should get some sleep...my father dosent know about this and hes awake right now so he come out her and find us...together...alone...talking.
And she gets closer to him.
Will3: I.....guess....your right...we should get to bed before..anything happens.....
And he gets closer to her. Jack then notices this and then begins to get kind of nervous. Sarah then began to close her eyes....but then stopped. She knew then what she was doing.
Sarah: Ah....I think I should go....I must be tired......good night Will.
Will3: Good night...Sarah.

Setting: Day light on the Black Pearl with Elizabeth on board.

Sarah woke up that morning to find her father talking to a woman.
Sarah: Father..who is this?
Jack Sparrow: Its a friend of mine...her name is Elizabeth.
Elizabeth: And who is that I might ask Jack?
Jack Sparrow: Its.....
And he turns to look at her and Sarah gives him a strange look.
Jack Sparrow: Its my daughter...her name is Sarah.
Elizabeth: Oh....WHAT????!!! You have a daughter!? And why didnt you tell me this Jack???? You have a wife!? Well let me see her! Let me meet your wife!
Jack: Uh....my wife...she...perished when Sarah was born.
Elizabeth: What? Oh you poor thing.
Sarah: Umm father..I'm going to go to Will now.
Jack: Oh alright..and dont think of anything..that might not impress me.
Sarah: What? What do you mean father?
Jack: You understand, Sarah. Now go.
Elizabeth: Did she say Will?
Jack: Yes she did.
Elizabeth: OMG! Thats my son!!!!!
Sarah then stopped after she heard this.
Sarah: What?
Elizabeth: Hes my son I must see him!
Sarah then turned and ran....she ran as fast as she could so she could get to Will3 first.
Sarah: Will!!!!!!!
Will3: Sarah?? What is it?? It something wrong with your father? He must be drunk if there is.
Sarah: uh no Will3! And thats no way for you to speak about my father like that! That was rude!
Will3: Well Sarah its true!
Sarah: Will!!!! Omg! How could you speak to me like that...espacialy about my father! He is a good man! I know he is! And now you made me mad at you! Forget it! Im not going to tell you anything now!
Will3: Sarah! Please no! Come back! Sarah! Im sorry!!
But Sarah just kept walking and she began to cry. She never thought will could be this way. And after he saw she wouldent listen to him he ran after her.
Will3: Sarah! Please! Turn around!
Sarah: Will you just leave me alone!!!!??
Will3: No..not until you except my apologie!
Sarah: No!
Elizabeth: Will!
Will3: Omg! Its my mother! Hide me Please Sarah!
Sarah just gave him a look and just shook her head no.
Elizabeth: Oh will!
And she hugged him very hardly. And Sarah began to laugh.
Will3: What are you laughing at? Pirate!
And Sarah stopped laughing.
Sarah: Excuse me? Did you just call me pirate?
Will3: Yea i sure did..Pirate!
Sarah: Well for your information..I am a pirate!!!! And at least your not one!
Will3: Who says I'm not?
And Sarah looked at him with a glare in her eye..she didnt see any twinkles in his eyes..she saw fire in his eyes.
Elizabeth: Ok..thats enough! Sorry Sarah..he dosent act like that.
Jack: And of course..I knew this one was yours. A Turner.
Elizabeth: Well thanks Jack! Now we will be leaving.
jack: Alright..thats ok with me!
Sarah then lightened up her face when she heard these word.."we will be leaving". It echoed in her ears. She then turned back and Will and saw sadness and she wanted to forgive him now.
Sarah: Will! Wait!
And Will turned around.
Sarah ran and said:
Sarah: Will im sorry i was acting rude...i didnt mean it..but can you stay? Please?
And when Jack heard this he turned around and stared at his daughter.
Elizabeth then looked at Jack and said:
Elizabeth: Come here Jack. We need to talk..now.
Will: Sarah..I'm sorry i called you pirate..i knew you hated being called that. And i'm sorry that i said your father was drunk and all that.
Sarah: its ok.
Jack: What??!! You little...
Elizabeth: Jack...
Jack: What?
Elizabeth: Leave them alone. Now lets talk..we have unfished business to talk about.
Jack: We do?
Elizabeth: yes we do.
And Jack gave her a glare and Elizabeth just lipped the words out "The kids...we need to talk about them"
Jack: Oh!! That talk! Of course Mrs Turner.
Will and Sarah just looked at each other and shruged. Then they left and talked some more and of course some more.
Will3: Why did we start to fight? It was stupid.
Sarah: It was...but were both sorry and we nbboth aplogized to each other so now were happy...i think.
Will3: Hmm..beats me.
Elizabeth: Come on Jack.
Jack: Of course.
And they go inside the cabin.
Elizabeth: Alright why did you daughter want us to stay?
Jack: I dont know? Why are you asking me?
Elizabeth: cause your the father,
Jack: I know but ithink they are begining to......like each other.
Elizabeth: Oh really.
Jack: yes
Elizabeth: Well I wont have that Jack. I dont want a sparrow in the famliy nor do i want them to become more together. I just wont have it.
Jack: Why..cause you still feelings for me? And you want me to still be open..you dont want us to be realted..is that why..Elizabeth?
Elizabeth: No! Jack I'm married why would I....
Jack cause hes gone every 10 years..and you are begining to fall aprat from him. Is that why?
Elizabeth: No!
Jack: I want my daughter to have something I didnt have..and thats love and care and everything.....I want her to be happy.....unlike you..your not happy.....I was happy when i got married...but my wife was never home...I was never actally happy...And I want her to be....So just let them be.
Elizabeth: No! I wont have it!
Jack: Yes you will.
Elizabeth: Jack youve forced me to do something I dont really want to do.
And she pulls out her sword.
Jack: So thats how your going to play.
And he pulls put his sword.
Jack: Elizabeth..I would be very careful..for what you want...you dont have Will right now to save you.
Elizabeth: I'm pirate king and I dont Will..anymore.
And they begin to fight.

How do you like it? I think its great.

Sifzensinril
wonderful

AudioHeart
AWEsome story!!! =] wink - - - - - > Welcome to KMC potCGirl!!! GO SPARRABETHERS lmao

Whatever Happened to Jaeh's story?

Jaeh_JediPirate

Jack.

She wants Jack.

Liz ran towards Jack's cabin. "Jack!" She pounded at the door. "Jack!"

Will heard her scream despite the crew's snores. He climbed up to the deck again, and stopped cold when he saw Liz knocking on Jack's cabin and shouting his name. He stopped to watch.

"Jack!"

Jack threw the door open. "WHAT?!" He screamed. He thought it was an ordinary crewmember. He had just dozed off. "Oh. It's you love."

"I know."

"What do you know?" Jack asked her, taken aback. Apparently he kinda forgot the little 'talk' they had.

"I know what i want."

Jack stepped out of the cabin. "Who do you want?"

Liz didn't reply. Instead she jumped forward and kissed Jack passionately, pulling him in.

Will stared, confused. Then it hit him. She... Elizabeth... the only girl he loved... chose Sparrow. Elizabeth chose Jack. Will had tears in her eyes, and even attempted to climb out there and pull her away, but his feet stood frozen.

"It's time to let go of her." A voice in his head said. "If you really love her...."

"I know." Will answered himself silently. "I'm letting her go." A tear dropped down his cheek. "Goodbye Elizabeth." He whispered to the wind. "You can go and choose your own path. I would not hold you back anymore."

"Goodbye."

---------

THE END.

---------

yeah, it's just a short story.

so sorry guys for taking so long! ever heard of school? stick out tongue I was kinda busy.

Maybe I'd make another one... wink whadaya know right... wink any requests?

LoveJackSparrow
Hmm.........let me think...hmmm.......how about.........a jack and Elizabeth fight or something....that always is cool to read or maybe......a story about AWE and then ass on to taht like what imn doing but you can like make it like with saying that the child of Elizabths is slos jacks not Wills or something like that!

joanjoan
I have an idea for 4 part, but I can't find time to write it sad I love your stories, they are great. wink Please keep writing them smile

LoveJackSparrow
Thanks and maybe when you have time you can wright your story and then post it! cuase now..im all alone writing a story and now everyone will be waiting for me to finish..so it would be great if someone else also has a story!

LoveJackSparrow
and no Willo im not done with my story!!! Lol just letting you know that im still far beyond finishing!

Jaeh_JediPirate

LoveJackSparrow
I like it....kind of weird but i like it.

LoveJackSparrow

LoveJackSparrow

LoveJackSparrow

AudioHeart
AWESOME STORY wink

LoveJackSparrow
Glad you liked it! wink And already someone that I know wants to have a copy of it! big grin Yay!

AudioHeart
wink

LoveJackSparrow

LoveJackSparrow

AudioHeart
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
wink laughing out loud

LoveJackSparrow
Glad you liked it and i'm writing it right now...

AudioHeart
Hey LoveJackSparrow (btw i love your name) you know under your siggy, the text?

WAIT! NOBODY MOVE!!!!! I droped me brain!----Captain Jack Sparrow at AWD on the FD

Do you mean

Captain Jack Sparrow at *AWE* or is AWD something else???

Hambah

Hambah

tee_pirategirl
SIIIIGH! I checked all three of them out on fanfic and I read some other stories from the authors too! They are GOOD! thanks for posting. I added all of them to my favorites.

BTW does anyone have an account on fanfic or some fics there? Mine's teepirategirl!

LoveJackSparrow
Originally posted by AudioHeart
Hey LoveJackSparrow (btw i love your name) you know under your siggy, the text?

WAIT! NOBODY MOVE!!!!! I droped me brain!----Captain Jack Sparrow at AWD on the FD

Do you mean

Captain Jack Sparrow at *AWE* or is AWD something else???
Right....i'll have to change that lol...oops

joanjoan
I wasn't sure if to write this, but I've found the idea for saving the ending and wanted to share. wink

10 years later Will comes back but he's no longer the person he used to be. He smiles to Liz but his minds are far away from her. She tries to hug him but he's not interested, he walks out and goes to the beach. Liz is very anxious. She doesn't know what to do. She thinks that it's because his heart is no longer in his body. She asks Gibbs for advise. He tells her that only Calypso can help her in this matter.
Liz: But how can I find her? Is it possible?
Gibbs: before she was captured into human's body she used to leave on one island...
Liz: Where's the island? Is it possible that she returned there?
Gibbs: I don't know my dear, but we both know someone who may know it.
Liz *opens her eyes widely, she can hardly speak*: ... jack? *His name makes her heart pound fast.*

Jack sits in his boat, noticing maelstrom.
Jack: Not now ... the rum's gone.
The maelstrom comes closer. Jack (holding the bottle to his nose): At least the last smell I feel is the smell of rum.
He smiles. Suddenly the maelstrom changes into the woman getting into Jack's boat.
Jack: It can't be... Calypso?
Calypso (looking like clean Tia Dalma) : Jack... Did you miss me?
Jack: Should I? Calypso (touching his face): You haven't changed at all. So it's true that you've found it. Well done Jack, I've always believed in you.
(She keeps touching him ) Jack smiles and squints his eyes.
Jack: How did I deserve an honour of your visit, Tia Da... Calypso? Do you have a business for me or you just simply couldn't resist the temptation of seeing my face?
Calypso *still smiling*: Both? Jack, you have to do me a favor, you owe me something.
Jack: Do I?
Calypso *she becomes serious*: let me refresh your memory, I was the one who helped you get out of Davy Jones' Locker.
Jack: Oh, yes, I remember now.
Calypso: I want you to take Elizabeth away from Will.
Jack: What? Are you joking? *His face changes* I don't want to have anything to do with her...
Calypso: Poor Jack, unrequited love hurts.
Jack: I don't know what you're talking about my only love is the sea.
Calypso: How about the Black Pearl?
Jack: Oh, I'm about to get her. I've been just chasing after her while you...
Calypso *laughing very loud*: Jack, you always knew how to make me laugh. I can help you get your ship back if you take Liz out of my way ... *she stops laughing* unless you want to see her dead.
Jack: I don't care. I can get my ship back by myself.
Calypso: Do you really not care?
Jack: Lady, It was nice to see you, but I don't have time for this small talk, so please be so nice and leave my boat. I don't want to hear that name "Elizabeth". It sounds so unpleasant. It's too long. Liz is too short, so anyway her name is not the name I would like to mention.
Calypso: I see you do have a feelings for this girl...
*Jack doesn't say anything* Calypso continues: This is good, so good, so you probably be happy learning that you have a son with her.
Jack*looks disgusted*: What?

LoveJackSparrow
I like it!!! More more MORE!!!!!!!!!!! no wait i dont like it...I LOVE IT!!! Absalutly LOVE it....MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!!!!! Please? Its really good....

joanjoan
Thank you so much for reading. smile smile smile I'm very happy you like it smile I'll write more as soon as possible wink

Hambah
I'm going to give you my 23 favorite Sparrabeth stories on Fanfiction. These *** are by the ones that I like most out of all of them.
1. Wondering Why - by Commander
2. Wild - by Brunette
3. Secret - by misaishiru
4. Never Love Me - by Erinya
5. L'esprit de l'escalier - by Labyrinths
6. Pirate Lore - by Commander
***7. Dances With Pirates - by AJsHellCat
***8. Message in a Rum Bottle - by Sleepy Lotus
9. The Triple Threat - by keliz2005
10. Splintered Hearts - by Gea
11. The Pirate's Web - by Sleepy Lotus
12. Swann's Note - by Beautiful x lie
13. End of the Beginning - by hartlike01
***14. Wings - by sypathex
15. Surrender - by Femmevixen03
16. Seabirds - by bravenewcentury
17. Don't Sleep to Dream - by The Rouge Pirate
18. Morning Theft - by bravenewcentury
***19. Dead Men Tell No Tales - by TheDelightfulBrit
20. Prove it - by L.O.T.S.
21. The Seventh Sin - by secretstrangeangel
***22. Leaving and Staying - by The Nobel French Fry
***23. The Swan and the Owl - allhisengines

LoveJackSparrow
hey guys just telling yall this on www.sparrabeth.com at least thats what its callled...the person that has LoveJackSparrow on it isent me my account name is captain_jack_sparrow1101 because who ever took that and I dont know if they have an account on here took it sad I wanted that name but oh well...

LoveJackSparrow
You know what never mind because my friends just told me that they made an account for me on there and now that account is mine ERG!!!!!!!! what a waste of my time........oh well i guess i will have 2 accounts but il go on lovejacksparrow more then captain_jack_sparrow1101 i guess oh that just makes me mad!

tee_pirategirl
OMG! Hambah I read those. GREAT! Dances with pirates was great!

LJS! it's a good thing you have two accounts!

Does anyone have any stories on fanfiction.net? I have 2 under the name teepirategirl but I would love to read some by you guys!
Anyone have an account on there? Any fics?

Ditte3
Teepirategirl I read your story TROUGH THE AGES.It's

Teepirategirl I read your story THROUGH THE AGES.It's great!

Ditte3
Sorry my cat stepped on the key board and I sent my post in such a silly way.I thought it was deleted and I wrote it again.Sorry

Hambah
Originally posted by tee_pirategirl
OMG! Hambah I read those. GREAT! Dances with pirates was great!

LJS! it's a good thing you have two accounts!

Does anyone have any stories on fanfiction.net? I have 2 under the name teepirategirl but I would love to read some by you guys!
Anyone have an account on there? Any fics?

Yeah, I love Dances With Pirates smile

Your story Through the Ages is really good! I put it on my story alert list.

lovethemtigers
OMG...girls, have you guys read this story..it's very very good...true to the characters, very well written and kept me spell-bound....
it's called "The Flying Dutchman"

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3624139/6/

Hambah
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
OMG...girls, have you guys read this story..it's very very good...true to the characters, very well written and kept me spell-bound....
it's called "The Flying Dutchman"

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3624139/6/

Omg thanks for sharing! It's great.

Hambah
I have a question about a Sparrabeth story. Even though I don't completely understand everything about it, I love it. It's called "The Swan and the Owl." Here it is, and it's told from W/E's son's POV:

'Sit down, love, and listen to Uncle Jack.'

Uncle Jack comes to our house a few times a year, mostly unannounced. He was last here for my tenth birthday, but him and Ma had a huge fight and this is the first I've seen him since. Almost a year.

I'm don't quite understand sure exactly how this man is an uncle, being completely unrelated to me in any way whatsoever, but seeing as he makes Ma so happy, who am I to bring it up? I take a seat at out little wooden dining table.

Ma is pouring rum for the both of them and slowly placing our dinner on the table. She says its bad manners to eat before all the attending are seated, but Jack reaches for the salted pork immediately, washing it back with a large sip of drink.

'Ever been to India, lad? No, of course you haven't. If you had, I would have brought you, not that your mum would allow any such thing, and seeing as I don't recall doing any such thing, you haven't been.'

Sometimes it is rather difficult dealing with Uncle Jack, simply because most of the time I have no idea what is coming out of his mouth.

'India is the mother-land of some of the most brilliant tales ever told. I know you like stories so.' I do. 'How's about I tell you me favorite?' That got my attention. It got Ma's too. Her eyes widened just a bit and she placed a new cup of rum in front of Uncle Jack before joining us at the table.

'It's a story of a swan and an owl. Goes a bit like this,' he cleared his throat theatrically. I suppose he thinks it adds to the atmosphere. I don't know why he bothers. Ma and I are already listening beyond distraction. 'There this swan, hanging around minding its own bird-y business when along comes an owl. Great big bloody eyes, this owl has got. You ever seen an owl? Bloody big eyes...'

Ma used to slap him for his language, but I think eventually she realized it was a lost cause.

'Unusual for an owl to be out among the day-birds. But anyways, he made great friends with the swan and showered her with praise. They fancied they loved one another. But the owl is a night bird, see, and it had to return to forests to sleep. 'I must return' says the owl, 'but please come with me.'

Ma is looking at Uncle Jack funny. Like she's woken up from a nightmare. She has those a lot. I try to help, but she sends me away, not wanting to upset me. But, no, not terrified like after a nightmare; like when she's just woken up and she can't figure out if the dream was real or not.

'So the swan, since she loves the owl, follows him to the forest. But he asked that when she found him, to wait until nightfall, when he could come out. She agreed, thinking herself a bit sleepy anyways. She slept through the night. Just before morning, a group of hunters came through and the owl hooted as they passed. The hunters shot at the owl, but he fled to the swan's home to seek protection. She did not wake to the owl's soft cry and so the hunters shot her and killed her.'

Uncle Jack is looking at Ma now like there is some great and terrible secret in his words. I think it is the saddest thing I've ever seen. Sometimes Ma has that look, when we sit on the cliff by our house, looking out at the horizon. The tension between them is starting to overwhelm me.

'That's the saddest story I've ever heard,' I say.

Uncle Jack turns to me like he's forgotten I was here. He may have. He looks at me for some time with eyes that are darkened, but hollow. Then his eyes fill with life and laughter.

'I know, lad. I know. They aren't all like that, though.' He's laughing.

'I don't understand. Why would the swan wait around all night for the owl? Swans don't sleep during the day. It's against their nature, isn't it?'

Ma looks like she might cry. I didn't the story was that sad.

'And the owl. If he loved her why would he ask her to do such a thing?'

The silence is palpable. I can feel a heaviness settle into the air around me. But I don't understand. I open my mouth again to ask Ma what is going on, but she cuts me off. Her eyes are holding Jack's in a gaze that seems unbreakable.

'Will you leave us a minute, Dylan?' Ma asks. I'm surprised.

'Won't be but a minute. Now be a good lad, and do as your mum says.'

I leave them and retire to my bedroom to clean up. I can their hushed but heated voices. When I am done cleaning, I sit on my bed to read. Uncle Jack brought me book from Italy; a story of a man that has journeyed to Hell and back.

Ma says that maybe, one day, she'll let Uncle Jack take me with him on his ship. She says that maybe we will all sail away on a vacation. I hope so. Ma seems so sad, always watching the sea. She's told me a few stories about her life, but nights like tonight make me think that there are many, many more to learn.

It's late when Ma comes into my room and kisses me.

'I'm sorry, sweetie. Jack and I were just talking about your birthday and got carried away.' She says, smiling. Truly smiling.

'What will we do?' I ask, muttering sleepily into my pillow.

It's then I realize that Uncle Jack is with Ma. He has an arm around Ma's waist and leans over me, kissing me on the brow as Ma shuffles the hair out of my eyes.

'How does India sound, love? For starters.' The last thing I see before I fall back asleep is a gleam of gold before Ma puts out the lamp and Uncle Jack leaning into whisper to Ma as they shut the door behind them. I think about how great India will be and whether there are stories happier than the one I heard tonight. I hope so.

1. That's it. I have a question about the metaphors. I believe Jack is the owl and Elizabeth is the swan, and the owl telling the swan to come away with him is Jack telling Elizabeth to come with him, you know all that stuff.

2. Next, there's this part: "But he asked that when she found him, to wait until nightfall, when he could come out. She agreed, thinking herself a bit sleepy anyways."
So she would sleep and stay awake until the NEXT night? Or what? Did the author mean to type "dawn"? But that wouldnt make sense either.

3. Do the hunters represent Will? Like he killed the swan, killed her freedom by having her stay in that little house. Like Will getting to her before Jack did?

4. This is next:
"'I don't understand. Why would the swan wait around all night for the owl? Swans don't sleep during the day. It's against their nature, isn't it?'
Ma looks like she might cry. I didn't the story was that sad.
'And the owl. If he loved her why would he ask her to do such a thing?'"
Does it mean they weren't meant for each other? I have no idea? I'm pretty lost at this part.

An explaination of any section would be appreciated. smile

Ditte3
I read it too.i don't quite understand.It's a beautiful story though.Any ideas?

lovethemtigers
Well...I think the Swan is Elizabeth and the Owl is Will...thus the line 'And the owl. If he loved her why would he ask her to do such a thing?'"
i think the swan is killed because she slowly dies a little each year by wasting away her life waiting on Will's return..it's not in her nature to be settled...Elizabeth is full of life, freedom and adventure.....

I think at the end part..Jack has finally convinced Elizabeth to stop waiting on Will and she and the boy are going to go sailing with jack..the flash of gold is Jack's teeth......he is smiling at Lizzy.....i think the terrible secret between them is how much they love each other and long to be together but she has promised to wait 10 years for Will..and I don't think in this story that the boy has any idea what happened to his father...he doenst know why his mother watches the horizon....

that's my take on it...

lovethemtigers
Because if Will truly loved Elizabeth he wouldn't ask for her to stay and wait for him...he would set her Free...he's just a bit selfish, me thinks....I still think that's how it should have ended....Will and Elizabeth loving each other...but loving her enough to let her go......and perhaps not quite end that she and jack would be a couple...but perhaps she would be free to go on adventures with him...and then who knows where that might lead.....

I just thought it strange that throughout the final 2 movies it was stressed that if Will stabbed the heart to free his father then he could no longer have Elizabeth...so, why did it end that although he didn't stab the heart by choice...they still ended up together......

tee_pirategirl
I agree with tigers! I think the Owl was Will because Jack is DEFINITELY a Sparrow!!

Tigers! I loved that story you posted! "The Flying Dutchman"! It's captivating!

Ditte3
That's true Will must be the owl.it's a beautiful story as well as Te Flying Dutchman.

Hambah
Ah thanks so much everyone for clearing that up for me =]

lovethemtigers

!!tangerines!!
Hey thats really good. can u post a link to that or tell me how to find it??
PLEASE big grin

lovethemtigers
here it is...and it now has all 10 chapters.......

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3624139/1/

Surreal_44
That was an interesting read. I'm guessing that we're going to get a sequel one of these days. big grin

!!tangerines!!
thanks heaps lovethemtigers

sparrowlady68
Originally posted by LoveJackSparrow
Ok thanks! That helped alot! Wow cool fan ficiton big grin

tee_pirategirl
The suquel is up!!!! Called "Sarvana"

Search for it on fanfiction.net...it's as good as the story itself.

Hambah
Could you post a link?

tee_pirategirl
Sure:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3656170/1/Savarna

Elizabeth isn't in the story yet but she will be...

Hambah
thanks!!

Hambah
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3557396/1/

^ I read this for the first time today.
It's very cute. Its sort of a long one-shot, but read the whole thing. It's worth it.

tee_pirategirl
I read all of that I LOVED IT!!!!

lovethemtigers
Here is a great Sparrabeth story (well, right up until the end, but I'm hoping she writes more....) But read it, it's worth it..and it's so much better than how the real AWE turned out..this is how it should have went........It's called Love & Betrayal at World's End....

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3578242/1/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.