The Ultimate Spider - Man / Venom /carnage Gauntlet!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
Spider Man, Venom (Brock), and Carnage

1 hr prep and full sregnth b4 each match

Fights must be to the death!!! rolling on floor laughing

If they make it pass level 5 then Wolverine and Ice Man join their team!!!

If they make it to level 8 then Superman , Silver Surfer and Thor join the team!!

If they can possibly make it to level 10 then Darkseid and Thanos join the party!!

1. 3 Sentinals
2. Wolverine and Ice Man
3. Dare-Devil, Dead Pool, Batman, and Robin
4. Cyclops, Havok, Cable
5. Gambit, 1 Sentinel, Longshot
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
6. Mr. Sinister, Dark Beast, Captain America, Vision
7. X- Man, Human Torch, Blade, Green Goblin
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8. Doomsday, Mindless Hulk, Flash, Wonder Woman
9. Darkseid and Thanos

10. Full Powered Galactus, 1000 Sentinels, Green Lanterns; Hal Jordan and Kyle Rayner

Sam Z
Ultimate versions of Spider-man Venom and Carnage??
They die at 1...

Hitman911
It's hard to say. If those three ever worked together it's impossible to calculate how devastatingly formatable they would be.

Sam Z
Spider-man gets his a$$ handed to him in every book. He only has few good showings. He's weak, has crappy reflexes and his spider sense only works sometimes. Venom got beaten by electric wire and he was a cancer cure. And Carnage... well Carnage was a blood sample.

616 versions would do MUCH better.

braz
Originally posted by Sam Z
Spider-man gets his a$$ handed to him in every book. He only has few good showings. He's weak, has crappy reflexes and his spider sense only works sometimes. Venom got beaten by electric wire and he was a cancer cure. And Carnage... well Carnage was a blood sample.

Agreed, but still if it was 616 versions then Id say they make it only to 2 because of Iceman. Besides that though, I'd say they'd pretty much near clear it, given the advantages they get if they get past certain levels.

Sam Z
True, current iceman is too much.

Also. Why is it Dead_Pool and Dare-Devil?
Deadpool Daredevil would be correctly.
I think... confused

Hitman911
True, current iceman is too much.

Also. Why is it Dead_Pool and Dare-Devil?
Deadpool Daredevil would be correctly.
I think... confused

My badd!! embarrasment
I meant to say the most POWERFUL versions of Spiderman, Venom, and Carnage.

Sybiote hasn't shown to be effected by cold like it does with heat!!

llagrok
Originally posted by braz
Agreed, but still if it was 616 versions then Id say they make it only to 2 because of Iceman. Besides that though, I'd say they'd pretty much near clear it, given the advantages they get if they get past certain levels.

durfist

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Hitman911
My badd!! embarrasment
I meant to say the most POWERFUL versions of Spiderman, Venom, and Carnage.

So Spidey with the UniPower, BrockVenom and CarnageSurfer? stick out tongue

Stop at 2 unless you use classic Iceman.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
So Spidey with the UniPower, BrockVenom and CarnageSurfer? stick out tongue

Stop at 2 unless you use classic Iceman.

Classic Iceman
No God-of-the-waters-on-a-cosmic-level-Iceman

With that being said I say they make it to level 6 cool

Hitman911

laughing laughing laughing

Hitman911
Originally posted by braz

Sorry It's going to take more than that to take down a Full Powered Galactus with 1000 sentinels responding to his very thoughts. With 2 Greenies flanking......In any scenerio the 10 spot takes it. Who's to say that Galactus wouldn't empower Hal and Kyle with the Power Cosmic instantly putting them miles above the team. I think the whole collective forces of 1 - 9 falls to 10.

GO BIG G!!!! Happy Dance

Symmetric Chaos
I think the combination of Gambit's power a huge piece of flying machinery and Longshot would stop them.

Yeah, that would probably end badly for all involved.

Hitman911
I think the combination of Gambit's power a huge piece of flying machinery and Longshot would stop them.

Yeah, that would probably end badly for all involved.

Ya know Spidey could webb Gambit hands to his face ala Wolverine stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Hitman911
Ya know Spidey could webb Gambit hands to his face ala Wolverine stick out tongue

Not if Longshot is around no expression

Hitman911
Not if Longshot is around no expression

Longshot gets OWNED rolling on floor laughing

Hitman911
Yummy!

Hitman911
Havok Kills them all!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.