Captain America vs. Daredevil vs. Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
All have their standard weapons.
no mind powers for Elektra.

Caps Conscience
Cap, Cap, Cap

CasanoVa
Daredevil IMO.

I think his radar senses are a huge advantage when it comes to fighting more than one opponent, it'd be extremely hard fought though.

rotiart
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Cap, Cap, Cap

I concur.

Caps stronger... faster... more agile...
DD is quick... agile.. but not on caps level... his radar sense may be a great asset... but he still gets tagged... even spiderman got tagged and he has a spidersense...

Elektra... comeon... are you kidding?

Their only hope is DD and Elektra teaming up to take down cap... which i say would give the two of them 7/10 majority.. and then turn on each other...

as a 1vs 1 vs 1... cap turns up victor 7 to 8 out of 10.

capt it up
is elektra was allowed her telepathy she win.

srankmissingnin
Elektra or Cap, pretty close to a clean split.

jrodslam
Elektra and DD would probably team up. Its what they do.

Daredevil for the win.

psy_blade
no team ups.

xJLxKing
Captain American has the edge here. More stamina, power, and speed. More equipment. Not to mention unbreakable shield

Daredevil1
Even with her mind tricks she can't do much to DD, Wolverine or even Bullseye. Let alone someone with a enhanced mind like Captain America.

Electra can give them a tussle but for these fights she's really the dark horse on this card.

BatmanOfGotham
Captain America can even hold his own against both of them for a while with his shield.
Captain America wins this.

Etrigan
Probably Cap, but it's close between him and Daredevil. Elektra's good but I think she'd lose eventually. DD's radar sense seems to give him a far better skill against multiple opponents (not sure why, but he seems to do better with that than when he fights individuals.)

Cap wins, unless DD and Elektra team up on him, in which case he loses, then DD and Elektra fight and DD would win 6/10 or 7/10

Neo_Version 7
These three would probably fight for a while before realizing they are all good guys. Well, except for Elektra.

DD would be like "*cough*Skrull*cough*" to Cap whilst subtly pointing to Elektra.

So 0/10 all around.

Shieldbou
That's true, I mean, Elektra and Daredevil are more rivals than enemies, it would be likely they team up on Cap first, then duke it out between themselves. And Daredevil would almost certainly win that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.